• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Return of the Elemental Lords (High Fantasy RP) *Open Slots*

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Admin Note: Firstly, I hope you're safe and prosperous during these times. I'll be as open and flexible as possible w/ all those who join <3

"What has the World become?" - Return of the Elemental Lords

In this Universe, there are seven original beings who existed before anything, or anyone else.

One day, these seven deities decided to play with their abilities beyond the making of stars, black holes, moons, and barren planets. They decided to make Zylo. This planet was different than their previous creations. Zylo had acres and acres of greenery with thousands upon thousands of miles worth of water that covered it. A sun for twelve hours, a moon for another twelve. It was a Utopia but the Elemental Lords wanted to extend their powers further.

Insert, the creation of man. Earth and Water created its base, its shell, it's body. Whilst, Light created something more for it, a soul. Air gave him breath and Fire gave him energy. Together, they created life. Enchanted with the combined power of their abilities they made more creatures. These creatures were labeled as animals. Ecstatic, and on a creating high they all decided to create beings that represented their element. This is the creation of Zylo's species.

Fire created Dragons, humans who had the ability to morph into flying reptilian creatures who could breathe out her element and expel it from their hands in human form. Some were known to have red skin and horns. Water created Mermaids, humans who could live in water, they didn't need air to survive. Not to mention, they could control and manipulate their element. They had tails in water, and legs on land. Earth, created Greats, humans with extreme strength, durability, and the power to communicate with animals. Air created Angels, humans with retractable wings, with the ability to soar and manipulate their element. Light decided to create Fae, a divine type, with unnatural beauty and immortality. A creature able to expel their element even in the darkest hour. Darkness created Vampires. Beings who thrived in their element, who possess fangs, supernatural speed, and the ability to "convince".

Once they were done, they were beyond exhausted but proud of their work. Unfortunately, the last element Time was a bit perturbed at not being able to create something fantastic like their siblings. Possessed with spite, they cursed their siblings to a hundred thousand year slumber on the large planet of Zylo before vanishing. Those hundred thousand years have passed and the Elemental Lords are rising, curious at what their world has become. Little do they know, things have changed drastically, and not necessarily for the better.

Heyo, my name is Heaven and this is a reboot of my RP, "What has the World become?" - Return of the Elemental Lords". I've modified the plot quite a bit and I've arranged for the member amount to be as small as six and as big as twelve. If you have any questions PM me or ask them below. Have a good day!

Spots
Fire [X] female
Water [X] female
Earth TAKEN
Air [X] TAKEN
Darkness [X] male
Light [X] female
Dragon [X] male & female
Mermaid [X] OPEN *desired*
Great [X] OPEN
Angel OPEN
Fae OPEN
Human [X] [X]
Vampire [?] OPEN​

Last edited:
d r a g o n s 👀
that said, I have no clue if I have enough time on my hands, so I'll just stalk until I have a definitive answer < / 3

Heya! Contrary to the name I'd like to join as Water, female for now if you don't mind.

I remember being in the first iteration of this Rp, interesting seeing the changes you made. Can't wait to rp with you again. ;D

Heya! Contrary to the name I'd like to join as Water, female for now if you don't mind.

I remember being in the first iteration of this Rp, interesting seeing the changes you made. Can't wait to rp with you again. ;D
Hey <3 I remember, likewise.

Heavenchi Heavenchi before I commit, how much of the lore for each race is already set in stone? Or are we allowed to throw in our own ideas (assuming you approve of them)?

Edit: That said, if Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn is ok with it, I'd like to go for a male dragon ^ ^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back