• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β€” π‘π„πˆππ‚π€π‘ππ€π“π„.

mattchampions

bennie and the jets!
[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #888; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #222; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
for i am afraid
of the works of
this world.
[div class="tab tabone"]001
[div class="tab tabtwo"]002
[div class="tab tabthree"]003
[div class="tab tabfour"]004
[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
β€” reincarnate.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
β€” 001
the gods have been silent for centuries. watching over humanity, not interfering with mortals as they were known to do. the big twelve, the ones who sat on their mighty thrones, they decided that it'd be better if humanity was left to their own devices. that if they were left alone, the gods could just simply... fade into the background, reduced to nothing.

but, of course, not everyone was happy with that. the minor gods, the ones who weren't consulted about the change, decided to take matters into their own hands. eight mortals were picked out, ones that these gods felt truly represented them. and then they took control of their spirits, their bodies, and replaced their soul with their own.

and now, these once mortals, now just something a bit... more, have to figure out how to balance these new godly powers of theirs, all without zeus finding out. and trust me. the gods won't be happy.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
β€” 002
roles ARE GENDER LOCKED. they are also NOT first come first serve. there will be an application process, and me and my co-gm will announce the cast at a later date!
MORPHEUS | open
the god of dreams and deep sleep. possesses the power to shape, manipulate, and form dreams, and the power to put anyone to sleep.
AETHER | open
the god of upper air and light. watches over space and the heavens. possesses the power to manipulate the four winds and all forms of light.
EROS | open
the god of sexual love, desire, and attraction. possesses the power of emotional manipulation and charmspeak.
ENYO | open
the goddess of war and destruction, known to be a lover of ares. possesses the power of enhanced speed and pyrokinesis.
HECATE | taken
the goddess of magic, crossroads, ghosts, witchcraft, and necromancy. possesses the power of magic and necromancy.
NIKE | open
the winged goddess of victory. possesses the power of flight and odds manipulation.
HERACLES | taken
the god of heroes, sports, fertility, and is known as the divine protector of mankind. possesses the power of inhuman strength and shield protection (as in, he can make force fields).
SELENE | open
the goddess of the moon and nighttime. possesses the power of time manipulation and insanity (driving people insane).
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
β€” 003
β€” one
me and my co-gm ( low fidelity low fidelity ) have the final say on everything. our word is, essentially, law.
β€” two
this roleplay is 18+. mature topics and themes will be discussed, and so me and my co-gm would feel more comfortable with this being 18+.
β€” three
this is a literate roleplay, so 500+ word replies. i understand if this fluctuates, but 500+ is the minimum. i'd also prefer one to two replies a week, depending on how fast the roleplay is moving!
β€” four
drama is for ic ONLY, be nice to each other ooc. save all the drama for the roleplay.
β€” five
romance is most definitely not mandatory in this, but if it happens, it happens. don't come into this expecting romance, though.
β€” six
BE NICE. open mindedness is key in this, don't be a bigot, respect others. that's all i ask.
β€” seven
yes, these characters have powers, and yes, they've become essentially possessed by ancient greek gods, but don't take things too overboard. realistically, they will have limitations. they will fail. don't make these oh-so-perfect characters.
β€” eight
discord is mandatory, as there will be a server link sent out upon creation! all announcements will be sent there as soon as acceptances are sent out, discord link with it.
β€” nine
and please, have fun with this!
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
β€” 004
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
i'm so excited for this! xoxo
let us know if you're interested yall ^^

Last edited:
I do enjoy these Greek style RP's! Been a tradition to join them when they crock up, at least if they're decent. This one looks fantastic!

If possible I would like to shoot for the Eros role *wink wink*

Hello. I am very much interested, and will be submitting a CS for Morpheus for you consideration. Also - ditto Brad. Fantastic.

expressing my interest! this is beautiful
i'm eyeing either aether, enyo, or selene (very decisive, as you can see)

I'm interested and here to support Venus, ily.

definitely joining !!

I'm so bad with roleplays and keep trying out for them. --This is on my list. I might throw a character up, this sounds so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back