• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I. Have. RETURNED! After months of absence, I am finally back to make another interest check. But first, some general rules:
  • I am in my early twenties. As such, I will not roleplay with anyone who is below the age of 18. I would prefer to partner with anyone 20 and up.
  • I usually write in the third person. For the sake of consistency, I ask that you be comfortable with doing the same. I'm sorry in advance to any first person writers, but that's just not how I roleplay.
  • Grammar is another big one. I get that everyone makes a type here and there. You might even find one in this very thread. Sometimes, things just fly past our radars. But I don't think it's too unreasonable to ask that you have a reasonable grasp of the English language and be able to write legible sentences without disrupting the flow. I guarantee that you can expect good grammar from me!
  • I don't think I've met a single person who likes one-liners. I'm not the biggest fan of them myself. I usually write around three to five paragraphs on average. However, I am willing to accept circumstances, such as dialogue exchanges, may not always require long essay-style replies. In those cases, three to five full, well-written sentences will suffice. Just so long as I have something to work with; do that for me, I will do that for you!
  • Planning, this is another major factor. Some people have a plan, others just wing it. I'm somewhere in the middle. I like to plan out the major story beats, so there's a clear direction and endpoint, but when it comes to dialogue exchanges and character moments, that's what we cook up as we go. There's freedom to do that. I like a good mix of organization and spontaneousness. But if you'd like to plan every step of the way, we can do that, too.
  • When it comes to romance, I prefer M/F pairings, with me occupying the male role. I can play some female supporting characters, of course, but I like to play a male lead. However, if no romance is involved and it's just a platonic deal, then I can go for male on male, female on female, or male on female pairings. I am very versatile on the platonic front.
  • I have absolutely no problem just chatting OOC. I love to chat OOC. It helps to get to know my partner more, and might even increase enthusiasm in replies. After all, better to roleplay with a friend you know than a stranger you don't.
  • I'm not picky about where we have the roleplay. It can be on a thread, DM, or what have you. It depends on your preference.
  • When it comes to frequency, it varies. If you can reply multiple times a day, I can reply multiple times a day. If you can reply once, I'll reply once. It depends on you, really.
  • Finally, in order for me to know that you've read the guidelines and understand them, write your favorite color in the DMs, or title the DM your favorite color.
Now, onto pairings:
  • Evil Overlord X Mistress
  • Knight X Princess
  • Human X Werewolf
  • Superhero X Civilian
  • Werewolf X Werewolf
And for prompts!
  • Enemies to friends.
  • Found family.
  • Roommates.
  • Strangers to lovers.
And now for Fandoms!