• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy πšπšŽπšŒπš›πšžπš’πšπš’πš—πš ➡ Present Day Deities

You can have both! But Poseidon is also open if you'd like to take him + one of the ones you asked to take! A character sheet is linked in the first post, feel free to post a CS in that thread and ill get back to you if i have any concerns!!!
I think I saw someone talking about Poseidon, is it cool if I take Zeus or Apollo?

*kicks door down* PANN I WANT TO BE PANN. the lowkey god of homsexualty but I make him staright, cus....yes.

On a serious note i'd like Hera.

*kicks door down* PANN I WANT TO BE PANN. the lowkey god of homsexualty but I make him staright, cus....yes.

On a serious note i'd like Hera.
BAHKAJKAHJAJAJHHJAK

Id love to see what you come up with, feel free to slap a character sheet in the characters thread!!!

mikayre mikayre Ok so im assuming since they're are still character slots open you are still recruiting, so while I still had inspiration, I wrote up an Apollo Replacement, lemme know if its alright, or if it needs anything changed

heyy, still recruiting? if you are, i’m interested in hermes and maybe hephaestus, if that’s alright?

mikayre mikayre Ok so im assuming since they're are still character slots open you are still recruiting, so while I still had inspiration, I wrote up an Apollo Replacement, lemme know if its alright, or if it needs anything changed
sorry, i was asleep! i'll look through everything when i can

heyy, still recruiting? if you are, i’m interested in hermes and maybe hephaestus, if that’s alright?
i think we had a couple people looking to play hermes/heph's replacement(s) but if you'd like to still write up a CS go ahead!

I'm sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this roleplay. I have another group roleplay where I'm playing quite a few characters, so I just don't wanna get burnt out. ;/

I'm sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this roleplay. I have another group roleplay where I'm playing quite a few characters, so I just don't wanna get burnt out. ;/
thats alright!!! no hard feelings like i said, hope your other roleplay goes well !!!! 6698_cutebear.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back