• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy πšπšŽπšŒπš›πšžπš’πšπš’πš—πš ➡ Present Day Deities

For my character, I'll have him be a swimmer who already distinctively had Poseidons abilities, but just thought they were odd quirks.
I like where you're going, but the characters don't get any powers until they're selected! :]

Here's the character thread! I'll let you know whether your character has been accepted or not privately.

Hey there! I’m interested in taking the role of Hestia and/or Artemis! I have character ideas with names and faces that I can share! I’d prefer to share them in dms though!

Hey there! I’m interested in taking the role of Hestia and/or Artemis! I have character ideas with names and faces that I can share! I’d prefer to share them in dms though!
Feel free to PM me! Someone else was already looking at Hestia and I plan to play Artemis but I'll still consider your ideas! I might like them better than my own. :P

So, what's the limits on powers? What's the power ceiling like?
Mmmmmm, nothing too overpowered, everything has to have some sort of drawback. A drawback for everyone, I'd assume, is being newbies with the powers, so no automatic expertise like that. Honestly, go crazy with whatever powers you think they should have, and I'll discuss with you privately about what powers are ok and what ones arent

Not at my computer right now, but I'm interested in throwing a CS up when I'm able to get to a comfier place to write. I'll do either Thanatos or Hephaestus, probably, if that's cool.

Not at my computer right now, but I'm interested in throwing a CS up when I'm able to get to a comfier place to write. I'll do either Thanatos or Hephaestus, probably, if that's cool.
Sounds good! We have a hades/god of death already, but Hephaestus is up for grabs! :]

Yeah, thats my bad thank you for correcting me!!
What I meant by that is Thanatos isn't on the list of available gods to play πŸ˜…

That's fair, was lowkey hoping otherwise since that would mean my character would work together with said characters and that'd be interesting, but you're the boss here, not I.

Yeah, I was hoping for more chthonic gods on that list. I'm completely sleep deprived right now but Thanatos' job got rolled into Hermes' in some Greek accounts of their mythology. I could maybe play off of that? [shrug] I'll make a cs either after failing to sleep and chugging coffee or actually sleeping for either Hermes or Hephaestus since my usual slew of the chthonic dudes and dudettes is unavailable.

Oh, also, will there be a discord for this?

Yeah, I was hoping for more chthonic gods on that list. I'm completely sleep deprived right now but Thanatos' job got rolled into Hermes' in some Greek accounts of their mythology. I could maybe play off of that? [shrug] I'll make a cs either after failing to sleep and chugging coffee or actually sleeping for either Hermes or Hephaestus since my usual slew of the chthonic dudes and dudettes is unavailable.

Oh, also, will there be a discord for this?
You could totally play both hermes & hephaestus (you get 2 characters :D), I was worried I'd have to take those roles
Sorry you couldn't get exactly who you wanted ): I figured I'd stick with the 12 Olympians + Hestia since they're the most well known

Would you prefer a Discord server over an OOC thread? I'm still deciding what I want to do for that since this won't be a super large group

I have a super skewed sense of time so discord's usually easier to get me to check so I post, haha. Like a week will pass and I won't even notice. It'll feel like 2 days. An OOC thread is also fine if people are more comfortable with that, though.

I have a super skewed sense of time so discord's usually easier to get me to check so I post, haha. Like a week will pass and I won't even notice. It'll feel like 2 days. An OOC thread is also fine if people are more comfortable with that, though.
If you're in the RPN discord server their discord bot'll actually DM you notifications even if everything's happening in a thread on site!

Hi is this still open? I'd love to make a character who would become a replacement for Ares 😊

Hello there. : )
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how much of this works yet (lol), but I'd be interested in taking a role here! I used to read Percy Jackson back in the day (I feel old saying that for some reason...), so the idea gave me a dash of nostalgia. I saw that there was a character sheet to fill out, but did you want that to be PMed to you (if you're interested in the person's character ideas, of course)? I wasn't sure about that.

From the open Gods, I would be interested in a character who would replace Demeter or Hestia. If two characters are necessary then I could try both, but I don't want to get too in over my head!

Hello there. : )
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how much of this works yet (lol), but I'd be interested in taking a role here! I used to read Percy Jackson back in the day (I feel old saying that for some reason...), so the idea gave me a dash of nostalgia. I saw that there was a character sheet to fill out, but did you want that to be PMed to you (if you're interested in the person's character ideas, of course)? I wasn't sure about that.

From the open Gods, I would be interested in a character who would replace Demeter or Hestia. If two characters are necessary then I could try both, but I don't want to get too in over my head!
We've gotten a couple people who want Hestia, so you'd be up against two other people for her role. Demeter is totally open though! I've been considering dropping down the requirement to only one character each, so don't stress yourself out! And you can post the character sheet in the thread and I'll PM you if I have any concerns! :D

We've gotten a couple people who want Hestia, so you'd be up against two other people for her role. Demeter is totally open though! I've been considering dropping down the requirement to only one character each, so don't stress yourself out! And you can post the character sheet in the thread and I'll PM you if I have any concerns! :D
Okay, I hope I posted it properly and in the right place (lol)! I usually don't like adding images for my characters (it feels weird taking a real person and making them into someone else, if that makes sense?), so I hope that's okay...!

That's fine! give me a bit to read over it and get back to you

7748_ReuelGimme.png
Okay, I hope I posted it properly and in the right place (lol)! I usually don't like adding images for my characters (it feels weird taking a real person and making them into someone else, if that makes sense?), so I hope that's okay...!

She looks great!! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back