• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xiai

dutchess
hello! as from my user, i’m xiai. i’m currently looking for long term and short term role-players! i tend to write longer responses rather than one sentence responses. some things that i need you to consider if you want to role-play with me, would be that sometimes i take 1-3 days on responding but it depends on how busy i am, and i like writing out my OC, than using face claims and i’m usually very elaborate on the character also depending on the role-play. i’m also okay with doubling OC’s! (muses).

i’ve had a few ideas in mind, and i hope some catch your attention.
  • demon slayer (any character).
  • OC x OC.
  • bartender x OC.
  • high school drama (friends).
  • enemies to friends, etc.
  • rookie criminal x mafia.
  • waitress x customer.
  • model x OC.
  • spy x mafia.
  • shapeshifter x OC.
  • “school of the gifted”.
  • criminal x runaway.
  • cop x criminal.
  • runaways.
  • animal whisperer x OC.
  • detective x undercover personal.
of course, i don’t want to keep ranting on, but your ideas are considered too! also, lbgtq+ friendly, and anyone is suitable!

*slides in to the tune of The Confrontation from Les MIs* CopXCriminal?

Heya! I absolutely love enemies to friends to lovers + the school of the gifted sounds really interesting. If you're still looking I could pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back