• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Reality Check! - A Multiversal Dnd Game, turned Aventure

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mûg-Lûg

1602383077217.png

Mûg-Lûg listened keenly for this secret.

A request maybe, If Evan perishes...

What?

The conversation was cut short by what looked to be a human and a metal plant like creature.

Mûg-Lûg stood alert as the two approached and introduced themselves.

Pleasantries?

Evan responded to the introduction with his own and naturally Mûg-Lûg would respond in kind.

"I-I am Mûg-Lûg, Mighty Warrior-Champion of Clan Rictus!!!"

"Kill-Slayer of Dwarf-Things, Burner of Tree-Things and Chosen of The Great Horned Rat!!

Mûg-Lûg was not shy of his titles, especially the last one.

He wore his gods favour proudly, why would any Skaven in the under-empire not boast of that.

Mûg-Lûg pulled out one half of his mask, similar in look to Evans.

Placing it firmly around his face and inhaling deeply from whatever substance is inside.

Removing his mask and returning it to its resting place Mûg-Lûg sighed and his body became less twitchy.

"Many-Many Things here as it is, To Many-Many."

"Greetings to the Wiess-Thing and Lealan-Thing."

"What-What do You-You need Hmmmm??"

Birb Birb Riven Riven P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

⭐ RWBY IMAGINES + MATCHUPS ⭐ — Imagine: Weiss Schnee having a faunus  significant...

"Oh? You have a very, umm, unique way of speaking Mug-Lug," Weiss said, trying her best to keep her voice civil, yet the idea of the talking rat-thing unnerved her. Sush, just think of him as a Faunus, a umm, mutated Faunus that believes in a Great Horned Rat for some reason. "I just felt the need to introduce myself to you two. So, umm, I assume you two uhhh are in the same boat as the rest of us?" Pretty lame, she knew, but she had no other topics to talk about.

Vermin King Vermin King
Birb Birb
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan nods after Weiss speaks "I just sssaw the big group and decided a sssmaller assembly would be prefered. And then I sssaw you two and my choice was made!" Lealan's smile never left her face as she talked, her vision focused mainly on the Skaven, but her eyes would dart over to Weiss once or twice.
Vermin King Vermin King Birb Birb PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Lealan nods after Weiss speaks "I just sssaw the big group and decided a sssmaller assembly would be prefered. And then I sssaw you two and my choice was made!" Lealan's smile never left her face as she talked, her vision focused mainly on the Skaven, but her eyes would dart over to Weiss once or twice.
Vermin King Vermin King Birb Birb PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Weiss notices Lealan. "Ohhh, excuse my rudeness. You are Lealan, right?"

The Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 20/100

Why did it have to come back much stronger after all this time, the Abomination thought it himself as his headache continued at its pace, with even minutes of nothing but what he considered ‘relaxation’ due to him not doing anything at all.... his headache hasn’t come down in intensity at all. It was like the Eldritch Beast within him awaited for this moment, and now that it was stronger, was trying to regain its place and take control of his body, which was used to it being much weaker due to whatever happened to him and arriving to this place, but now, signs of the Beast were coming near, as small whispers, all with the same voice, began to form all around him, echoing within his ears, but this wasn’t due to something in the real world speaking to him, no, it was the Eldritch beast speaking directly towards him, and while it was inaudible at first, he could make out certain words and even sentences that were much louder than the other words, such as ‘Kill....’ ‘Free yourself’ ‘They are not worthy...’ ‘Let me handle your spot....’ ‘They do not know of your pain.... let ‘us’ show them’ as the voices never seemed to end, and truth be told, he wished that he didn’t gain the curse of his body becoming much stronger, for the ‘demon’ as well becomes stronger.

All this stress has been affecting him greatly, and without any support, would be much more worse than normal. He didn’t know what to think of other than the words within his mind, nothing but those god-forsaken words, but for now, he manages to ignore the influence, as well as part of the headache for now, but without getting out scot free from the experience.

+15 stress

The Abomination
Stress: 35/100

For now, The Abomination just went onto his knees on the dirt floor, saying nothing, or even looking at anyone, just staring with a blank stare towards the ground, as if trying to calm down from something. He also held onto his right shoulder using his right arm, letting some of his cloak to fall down, but he didn’t care, he needed to rest, as his eyes slowly closed, before he slowed his breathing, but his mind was still racing with activity, never at rest due to the voices, while not very audible, were still there, beckoning him to let loose, and let the beast consume his mind and thoughts, and let the creature loose
269CF2AA-CFB7-45B2-BC9B-A21C1EAD66A1.jpeg

But, a few seconds later of nothing, he began to hum a small but audible tune, one that sounds like a lullaby one would sing, but it was calming the Abomination down, and is currently drowning out the voices within his mind, but if anyone were to interact with him, he would stop and interact with them normally, but he just needs something to help ward off those thoughts, for if he calms down long enough, the voices will eventually subside and allow him to finally gain full control once more.

@ to whomst’dve it may concern

The Abomination
Stress: 35/100

While continuing on with his humming, the voice of someone caught his attention, and looking up from the ground, which was the weirdly dressed girl whose name he doesn’t know about, but they must of heard his tune, and come to check upon him, to which the Abomination stayed kneeling on the ground, but responded with “Oh.... yes, I am well, nothing to worry about me... I just need some rest... that’s all....” he lied, after all, telling someone of an demon that was currently residing within his soul might want to make them try to help him in order to fight against him, but no matter how much he fights it, it never leave his side, for as long as his life goes, but the only thing he can do now is keep the beast on a leash, and only release to those who deserve to be killed by its wrath....

But in order to help strengthen this lie, he gives his usual face whenever he interacts with someone, a slightly saddened face which is permanently affixed to his head whenever he acts normally and have no great amounts of emotions. He did of course, wait for an response from the woman, to which he quietly began humming again while waiting for an response, finding something to do in order to keep the sounds of silence away from his ears.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Supergirl smiled at both of them, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. “Oh I’m not exactly human but I’m certainly superhuman.” She laughed. “It sounds like someone messed with your memories! Classic case! Though I don’t think we’ve met, at least not me! You probably met another Supergirl!”
"Yeah, that's...that's the top and bottom of it." The sheriff replied clumsily. "Maybe it's just from being dropped into this whole other world. After all, who would want to take the memories of a hero, right? Heheheh...Orangusnake? No, no, he can't even defeat me in a staring contest..." He started to mumble incoherent accusations. Maybe this was all a hallucination brought on by too much of Farmer Bun's cobbler. Maybe Badgerclops was pranking him with a VR headset. Maybe Orangusnake had dumped sleeping powder on him, and all of this was just a strange dream.
Well, this was certainly a very interesting group of individuals, Abelgard thought to himself as he continued watching what conversations and interactions between the individuals were going on nearby.... but from what he has heard of, apparently, there were some sort of creatures in that cave right behind them, which someone said were ‘Zombies’, but clearly didn’t have some sort of ‘infection’ thing to them.... to which Abel just said to himself “Heh, never heard any kind of zombie that behaves like that.... the only ones I heard of are ones form the result of voodoo magic, and they are still clearly human without any of that infection thing im hearing about....but maybe it’s because I’m in a new world.” as he finally approaches the group, now feeling a tad bit more safe here than what has happened recently. But there was also another conversation about the ‘rat-thing’ as quoted by the white-haired teen, who then went onto the masked kid as well. And while he knew that they were definitely in a new realm.... just standing around and talking about someone without actually interacting with them is probably not a good way to figure out anything about them, which caused the man to walk up to the conversation and say “well, if you want to know more about someone, why not just go talk to them yourself... and also, calling the rat person as an ‘thing’ would be very rude to both him and his species.... I mean, how would you feel if someone referred to you as ‘man-thing’.... probably wouldn’t be taken as a compliment... so unless you have an agenda against another race.... maybe you should know more about the individual other than their appearances, after all, never judge a book by its cover...” as he finished, while also putting his flintlock pistol back into its holster, waiting for an response.
"Darling, I never said he was a 'rat thing'." Fake Mao spoke resentfully, his brow creasing. "Besides, I don't usually do talking, unless I'm meant to be getting chummy with someone. You know, wriggling into their defenses."
Lealan steps away from Ash and raises a hand in greeting to the Rat man and Human. "Hello! I am Lealan Deathweed, Archeologist, and Hunter. Any chance I could assimilate with your side of the group?" She gives a wide grin, showing off rows of sharpened black metal teeth.
No, there was that feeling again! Mao Mao's ears folded. "Lealan"...Had he not read that name before? Maybe it was on a "Wanted" poster. Yeah, for that one gerbil girl who kept stealing everybody's right socks. That was...No, didn't her name begin with "G"?
Fluffington the Mighty turns her attention to Mao Mao after Double Trouble transformed into a copy of him. Fluffington the Mighty wriggles out of Double grip, and runs up to Mao Mao. "I'll have you know that I have battled my fair share of enemies! Doesn't matter type, Evolution, Form, Heck, I've taken down groups of Legendaries on my own! If these zombries are anything like the things in the village, then they are a bunch of cowards anyway!!" The Eevee's coat begins to fluff, making her appear bigger, but not as fluffed out as when challenging (And Cowing) the Necromorph.
"Oh, you're the dog." Mao Mao was pulled away from his fantasy by little Fluffington. "Huh, so you can speak. Bao Bao couldn't, but it would be NICE if he did so he could tell me WHY HE KEEPS ABANDO-Sorry. You're a Chow-Chow, right? No, ears don't match. Pomeranian? Maybe a mix? What kind of dogs have long, pointed ears. Huskies do, but in order for something like that to happen...Ick." More importan than her supposed breed, this little puffball reminded him plainly of the equally enthusiastic Adorabat back home, making him smile.

After a few moments had cleared for Ash to hold his weapon to the new arrivals, it seemed it was rather quick for the rest of them to introduce themselves and began to get their words with the already pre existing team. Both good, and bad. What's new, a girl of ice.. a, green female..? a strong built male.. a, cat..? The monster hunter shook his head as he turned back to the intial front arrival of the newcomers, the black form of an all too familiar scarved space ninja, holding its head as the side of his head erratically shook. "Hey, its clear you guys aren't hostile, here, you alright?", Ash asks, kneeling down to Umbra with an open arm to the Warframe, nodding in return to his actions as he takes Ash's arm and stands up. "I'm gonna make a solid guess whoever was responsible for all of this sent you here right..? Kinda sorta like tagging you out cause the older members disappeared as you all arrived." The silent warframe brings a hand to his chin, looking about before turning to Ash with a nod, still scratching his chin. Before Ash can say anything else, he yells over to the mass, hearing what seemed to be a stir up involving the new cat like creature. "Hey! Easy newbies! You all just got here, ease up on the testosterone, we're all on the same side!" Umbra nods to Ash's words, pulling out a small sharpie that surprisingly still has enough to write with still. Looking about, the Warframe taps onto Ash's arm, getting his attention as he turned to what Umbra was doing, seeing the figure seem to be drawing on the side of the cave entrance.

"Free Creator = Free"
Ash looks upon the small writing, before seeing Umbra pointing towards the cave entrance. "Looks like we all got a clue on what to do here..", Ash calls out to the massive group, "Seems our new quiet friend says to be free, we have to free his creator..? And I'm gonna bet my money that the whole cave crap and debunkle you guys told us, leads all to it." Umbra nods, pulling out his skiajati and points its blade towards the cave mouth. Ash smirks, slipping the boomstick onto his back over his shoulder, before giving the whole group a loud whistle. "We're going in! Sooner we get this thing outta here the sooner we all leave and go back to our own homes!" Umbra looks to them with a nod as well, as he walks beside Ash into the mouth opening of the cave, the sounds of what seemed to be writhing and crawling can be heard from within. Who knew what would be in there, but god knows if it would ALL be friendly.

Last edited:
Evan
1602422533414.png
Mûg-Lûg listened keenly for this secret.

A request maybe, If Evan perishes...

What?

The conversation was cut short by what looked to be a human and a metal plant like creature.

Mûg-Lûg stood alert as the two approached and introduced themselves.

Pleasantries?

Evan responded to the introduction with his own and naturally Mûg-Lûg would respond in kind.

"I-I am Mûg-Lûg, Mighty Warrior-Champion of Clan Rictus!!!"

"Kill-Slayer of Dwarf-Things, Burner of Tree-Things and Chosen of The Great Horned Rat!!

Mûg-Lûg was not shy of his titles, especially the last one.

He wore his gods favour proudly, why would any Skaven in the under-empire not boast of that.

Mûg-Lûg pulled out one half of his mask, similar in look to Evans.

Placing it firmly around his face and inhaling deeply from whatever substance is inside.

Removing his mask and returning it to its resting place Mûg-Lûg sighed and his body became less twitchy.

"Many-Many Things here as it is, To Many-Many."

"Greetings to the Wiess-Thing and Lealan-Thing."

"What-What do You-You need Hmmmm??"
Evan looked over at Mug, glad he wasn't gonna end up starting a fight with introductions.. though if he did start a fight, Evan understood.
"Oh? You have a very, umm, unique way of speaking Mug-Lug," Weiss said, trying her best to keep her voice civil, yet the idea of the talking rat-thing unnerved her. Sush, just think of him as a Faunus, a umm, mutated Faunus that believes in a Great Horned Rat for some reason. "I just felt the need to introduce myself to you two. So, umm, I assume you two uhhh are in the same boat as the rest of us?" Pretty lame, she knew, but she had no other topics to talk about.
Weiss notices Lealan. "Ohhh, excuse my rudeness. You are Lealan, right?
".... well yeah, everyone here is in the same boat..."

Evan leaned in rather close.. if he weren't wearing a mask, he'd probably have looked upset enough to do.. to.. god KNOWS what he was gonna do..

"... so.. why don't explain your little party over there.. I SAW your whole group you know.. talking.. glancing over... I was about ready to shout if you saw something you liked at that point."

Evan shook his head, tilting his posture back upright. He KNEW they were talking about him, and especially talking about Mug.. he wasn't gonna have that.

"SO... since I'm so sure it was about me, and ESPECIALLY about my pal here.. mind ELABORATING on what was said?? It's only fair. I don't like people hiding things from me, when it REGARDS me... Already let people do that and it ended like dog shit."

Indeed... Evan didn't sound pleased.
Ash looks upon the small writing, before seeing Umbra pointing towards the cave entrance. "Looks like we all got a clue on what to do here..", Ash calls out to the massive group, "Seems our new quiet friend says to be free, we have to free his creator..? And I'm gonna bet my money that the whole cave crap and debunkle you guys told us, leads all to it." Umbra nods, pulling out his skiajati and points its blade towards the cave mouth. Ash smirks, slipping the boomstick onto his back over his shoulder, before giving the whole group a loud whistle. "We're going in! Sooner we get this thing outta here the sooner we all leave and go back to our own homes!" Umbra looks to them with a nod as well, as he walks beside Ash into the mouth opening of the cave, the sounds of what seemed to be writhing and crawling can be heard from within. Who knew what would be in there, but god knows if it would ALL be friendly.
"..."

It seemed they were already heading in though.. Evan sighed, crossing his arms. Again.. He was going to stay at the back of the group, whether or not Mug wanted to as well was his choice.. but he waited for the two in front of him to answer and go with the group.

"... I'm stayin at the back Mug.. I'll try to tell you, AGAIN.. hopefully with no interruptions.. that is if you wanna stay in back too.."

The other two who had approached could very well hear what Evan was saying at that point. But Evan didn't care. He NEEDED to get this said.. only to Mug. It was for his ratty ears only.
Vermin King Vermin King DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Riven Riven

supergirl shivered as she walked into the cave. she stayed in the front as she, even depowered, was probably more suited for soaking damage. she looks around with her x-ray vision to determine exactly what they are dealing with.

"I should probably scout ahead! i can cover more ground that way."

without waiting for a response, she zooms away from the group and further into the cave.

Riven Riven

Mûg-Lûg

1602431906915.png

The group was moving on.

The two beings before Evan and Mûg-Lûg were given their time to speak.

Evan grabbed Mûg-Lûg's attention mid conversation stating, if he still wanted to hear Evan out that he should hang back with him.

Leading from the back is Skaven policy, in this regard to gain new info about his ally would be worth hanging back.

Mûg-Lûg can always charge to the front whenever his enemies are weak anyway.

"Yes-Yes Ally-Evan, Mûg-Lûg will hear You-You Talk-Chitter later.

Birb Birb Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Fluffington the Mighty is quick to turn and scamper into the cave. Her sparkling fur lighting her location as she runs carelessly into the depths of darkness. "Come on guys, follow meeeeeeeeee!"
Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie
Weiss Schnee notices the cute fluffball scurry off.
"Pleased to meet you three. But we should be off, good-bye for now. Look forward to chatting with you again."
She walks off, standing in step beside Double Trouble.
"Pretty frighty person isn't she?"

P PopcornPie

Mao Mao was taken aback by Umbra's written words. "Free creator? But..." He gazed around. "...We are obviously not free, what's to say we'll be free after we take care of this cave? And who is the creator?" Upon watching Supergirl and Fluffington charge into the cave, he called after them, "Guys, wait! Don't lose me, this could be a trap!" He proved to be surprisingly fast on his frail-looking paws.

As he watched Lealan draw nearer to them, Fake Mao giggled at Weiss. "Yes, Fluffington just keeps on-HEEEEEEEEEH?" His eyes locked on Lealan without even one blink. Suddenly, the Etherian-turned-cat stopped cold, their pupils turning blue. As he collapsed to his knees, he phased back into Double Trouble, who wheezed softly, "Lealan? Y-you're a Floran, right?" Now they were seeing things...desert-like sand, a red rabbit, a pale, muscular man, a hellish landscape of demons, a white cell. Just various scenery with nothing in common. "Why are you showing me these?" They asked themselves, terror growing in his gut. "Can't you just tell me what your home is like?" Deep within his ear canals, someone's sharp breathing rose in volume.

But it was over as quickly as it began, and whatever had a grip on Double's mind casually let go. "Brrrrrrrr...Okay, I just shouldn't...look at the Floran, I guess..." They concluded, stalking into the cave.

Mao Mao was taken aback by Umbra's written words. "Free creator? But..." He gazed around. "...We are obviously not free, what's to say we'll be free after we take care of this cave? And who is the creator?" Upon watching Supergirl and Fluffington charge into the cave, he called after them, "Guys, wait! Don't lose me, this could be a trap!" He proved to be surprisingly fast on his frail-looking paws.

As he watched Lealan draw nearer to them, Fake Mao giggled at Weiss. "Yes, Fluffington just keeps on-HEEEEEEEEEH?" His eyes locked on Lealan without even one blink. Suddenly, the Etherian-turned-cat stopped cold, their pupils turning blue. As he collapsed to his knees, he phased back into Double Trouble, who wheezed softly, "Lealan? Y-you're a Floran, right?" Now they were seeing things...desert-like sand, a red rabbit, a pale, muscular man, a hellish landscape of demons, a white cell. Just various scenery with nothing in common. "Why are you showing me these?" They asked themselves, terror growing in his gut. "Can't you just tell me what your home is like?" Deep within his ear canals, someone's sharp breathing rose in volume.

But it was over as quickly as it began, and whatever had a grip on Double's mind casually let go. "Brrrrrrrr...Okay, I just shouldn't...look at the Floran, I guess..." They concluded, stalking into the cave.
Weiss raises her eyebrow.

"You alright there?"

Double's eyes continued to pale. "I don't know. I looked at Lealan, and then I immediately knew her name, and saw some weird environments. I don't know if I just glimpsed into her past or what...Wait, I want to try something."

They crept up behind Mao Mao and squinted. Immediately, a similar sequence of events occured. Double was left frozen solid as they hallucinated things like a valley of tiny talking animals, an email with the words blurred, the fuzzy image of someone in orange armor, a staff, and, finally, a blackish fluid.

"Hey, are you all right?"
The sheriff lowered a brow.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay..." Double clumsily rose to their feet, then whispered to Weiss, "So far, it's only worked for those two...but I don't get this effect when I look at anyone else, including Fluffington and you."

Double's eyes continued to pale. "I don't know. I looked at Lealan, and then I immediately knew her name, and saw some weird environments. I don't know if I just glimpsed into her past or what...Wait, I want to try something."

They crept up behind Mao Mao and squinted. Immediately, a similar sequence of events occured. Double was left frozen solid as they hallucinated things like a valley of tiny talking animals, an email with the words blurred, the fuzzy image of someone in orange armor, a staff, and, finally, a blackish fluid.

"Hey, are you all right?" The sheriff lowered a brow.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay..." Double clumsily rose to their feet, then whispered to Weiss, "So far, it's only worked for those two...but I don't get this effect when I look at anyone else, including Fluffington and you."
"Hmmm. Odd. What do you think it is?" Weiss said, pondering, already starting to get comfortable around Double Trouble.

"No clue, darling." Double shook their head. "I guess everything that just happened is messing with my head. It'll probably stop once I go home."

"No clue, darling." Double shook their head. "I guess everything that just happened is messing with my head. It'll probably stop once I go home."
"Yeah, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we go home." Weiss smiled though the smile wavers a bit. Home. Back in Altas with her father and unable to go outside.

Third P.O.V

After some time of waiting, Ash made a loud whistle which snapped both the Abomination and Abel out of their thoughts, and told them to follow into the cave, which is what the two of them did. The Abomination got up from his knee and followed the group, Abel only making a sigh, now apparently having an objective to free someone here, making sure to keep with the group, and especially with the sounds he can hear in here, probably would stay with the others in order to gain power in numbers.

But of course, not everyone has common sense within their heads, as three individuals, the weirdly dressed woman, some sort of mixture between a dog and fox with silver fur, and some sort of dark furred cat man all charged head first into the cave... to which the Abomination stared in horror to see that his allies would simply run away from the safety of the group, even when knowing the creature they may encounter here, as well as the unknown, to which he yelled out “Wait, come back! What you guys are doing is reckless!” As he also ran after them, planning on trying to get them back to the group where it was much safer. Even if it was scouting ahead, because even that has a risk of being attack by the inhabitants of the cave.

Abel only rose a brow in confusion as he witnessed this event, before saying to no one in particular “does everyone in this group not care for their own lives....?” as he decided to prepare himself in case something were to pop out, taking out his Flintlock pistol with his right hand while taking out a steel cleaver from his left.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven

Supergirl was halfway through the cave when she heard the Abomination yell after her. She rolled her eyes but went back anyway.

"Okay, okay, okay, you do have a point."

She instead uses her farsight and x-ray vision to look into the cave.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Riven Riven

Fluffington the Mighty slides to a halt, before turning back down to the entrance and calling out. "Have no fear, I'll be fine!!" Then the Eevee turns and keeps heading deeper into the cave, but at a normal walking pace now, only stopping when she has actual trouble seeing.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Riven Riven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back