• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Reality Check! - A Multiversal Dnd Game, turned Aventure

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
After a bit of time has passed, their journey began. An estimate about an hour or two's time, Ash had led the way with the party behind him in a loose group. The crazed madman kept an arm over his shoulder, comfortingly rubbing his hand around the weapon's stock and its trigger handle, ready to spur at any moment. Something was odd though. Time seemed to completely distort. Ash had checked his watch, keeping the note of time yet throughout their movements, the day has not changed. "Something's wrong..", muttered Ash, the man holding up his watch, "My watch seemed to have accelerated saying we've been walking for what seemed like hours, but the sun hasn't changed." Something else had happened, the road seemed to be getting longer and longer for a few moments, the path seeming to not end as it became longer than the map had described. Almost like on command, their next few steps lead to the supposed cave, the sounds of what seemed like inhuman roaring and screams emanating from the mouth of the den. "You guys ready to end this mess?", Ash looked over, pulling out his boomstick with a bright grin, before his face suddenly changing, as suddenly both Bayonetta, John Wick, and the nurse Valerie were struck by the bolts and vanish, dusting being thrown in their wake of where they were.

"What the hell! Everyone back up!"

Ash ran back towards the path with his weapon in hand, waving you all to follow while running as what seemed like a massive lightning storm began to rage over the landscape. The bright sun, covered and swallowed by dark storm clouds as lightning began to strike near the group. Ash had led you all to a massive knocked over log and dove over it, looking upwards past the top of the log with his weapon, a solid crack of lightning echoing your ears as he kept close eyes on the spots struck with lightning. The massive clouds of darkness began to run throughout the horizon and almost seemed to tear up the sky with a strange glitching like effect of numbers, lightning striking "random" locations around and leaving massive clouds of dust and soot in its wake. Their guide slowly stands up, the boomstick in hand and facing the biggest blot of smoke and dust directly in front of you. Ash flips the boomstick, reloading the weapon and aims it eye level at the cloud of dust, noticing strange black and unidentifiable forms in the midst of it beginning to take shape and stand up from crouching positions. Ash gave a loud whistle to the shapes, waving the shotgun's barrel in their location with a smirk.

"I got one question, and you better give a good one. Who are all of you.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-5 Minutes Prior in a very familiar velvet room-

"This intermission has gone on long enough y'know."

"
What do you mean my friend, it's only been a few minutes."

"What the *burp* do you mean!? They've been going on that walk for almost months now! *burp*"

"WELL IF SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL IN LADYBUG PAJAMAS DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING TACO BELL, I WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO DELAY THEIR TIME OF DESTINATION, BUT IT SEEMS "Multi Dimensional" TRAFFIC HAS IT'S DUES!"

"Hey don't you get on me about that! Nearest Tacobell was at this "guy's" home location, and we already had a hole made for it!"

"Can you guys seriously keep it down? I'm trying to work on keeping these things smooth and running."

-In another room at the same time-
With the sounds of the hosts in the other room arguing about what was going on over a screen showing our main heroes walking a seemingly tortuously and endless path. The soft and small taps of a puppet can be heard stumbling in the darkness, like a mindless drone. A small light blue orb can be seen hovering slightly above, stopping in front of the puppet with its eerie blue glow. The puppet stares blankly at the orb, almost seemingly wanting to touch it, before the orb suddenly launches itself into the puppet's mouth, causing a sudden erratic response in pain as for a moment, the wooden character seemed to change back into his form before of a normal human being. The young man fixes his glasses, staring at his body and noting of itself still as wood, but his head and upper chest had reverted back to what he was. "I need to help them out of there..", the creator mutters with a whisper, noting also the strings he was bound to has vanished from his limbs and that he kept his tiny height of a wooden dummy.

With a grit of his teeth, he peered around the corner of the entryway of the room, looking under the massive table that the other characters were sitting around, seeing cables seemingly coming out from something wired underneath. With a quick few deep breaths, he suddenly sprinted and ran, using their loud argument to cover the taps of his feet. After reaching under the table cloth, he stopped, seeing his laptop with massive plugs and ridiculous amounts of wires attached to every single port on the device. "Alright, let's make it.. QUICK!", he suddenly chokes, seeing a quick reappearance of wood starting to reform on his body. The creator rips off a piece of cloth on his suit, folding it into a small black figure with a nod of satisfaction, before slowly staring at his left pinkie. With a wince and a bite of the tongue, he grabs it with his other hand, and TWISTS the wood, causing the finger to shatter into splinters and disappear, but revealing a small USB flash drive. Fighting back against emitting sounds of pain, he grabs the flash drive and puts it with the folded figure, placing them together.

He proceeds to grab another of the wires, putting it against the folded item and suddenly shoving it in himself, letting out sounds of agonizing scream and pain as he used himself as a conduit for the current of life energy, causing the folded figurine to suddenly start moving and leap onto its two feet, holding the flash drive. The wooden puppet falls onto his knees, pointing to the laptop as he looked at the now animate character. "You've got to go! Help them!", he yells, the moving folded character nodding as it grabbed the flash drive and disappeared into the jumble of wires as it connected. The sound of a snap from the ring leader of the hosts, suddenly causes a scream to come from the Creator, finally falling back to his transformation into a wooden dummy. "Go!", he finally yells, before fully turning back into a blank and mindless drone and stumbling back to servitude of the other characters.

The small creation suddenly shoves the Flash Drive into the laptop, nodding with its work as the device suddenly begins to show a download procedure on the laptop screen, downloading and copying several files. The black character looks into the conduit port of the laptop and leaps in, disappearing into the laptop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Something is happening! Files are being corrupted and are deleting themselves as they're being replaced!"

"Well!?! THEN STOP IT! THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE BASE CONTROL!"

"He can't *burp*. There seems to be some kind of interference."

As the screen continued to show the download process of files and the deletion process, in reality, the strange folded character had begun destroying the files related to the power restrictions. Forming a gold and black blade, slicing and ripping apart the multiple files with fast swings of satisfaction. Upon the identified desired files being destroyed, the character appeared on the hologram of the host's screen, showing itself as a tiny black humanoid to the audience, giving them the finger, and disappearing into the game file's of the game itself.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT!"

"Maybe some kind of virus, whatever it is, it's in the game now, and it deleted some of the most important files, namely the one you labeled as 'CharacterSheets.jpg' and 'PowerRestrictions.exe' among several others, looks like we're already seeing bugs and glitches appear."

"It seems it also added some files as well with admin permissions attached so they can't be removed."

"Something in one mass public file called "Reinforcements", and it seems it can be adjusted from anyone at all at anytime from anywhere in the world, but specifically just not us. But at least the CPU is removing corrupted data on it's own."

"This annoying program, we'll sort it out, till then, Servant! Go grab us some more refreshments!"

The tiny puppet would wave to them with a bewitched smile, goofily stumbling out of the room with its limb strings strung about the ceiling and taking it out of the room. Seems for the moment he is back to what he is, unfortunately.

-BACK IN THE GAME WORLD-

The smoke and storm clouds begins to clear out and remove itself revealing one by one, new characters in the dust as it all began to settle and clear up. Crouched on the ground was a young girl in light blue and white, and two burly men, one in a white shirt with bloody hands, the other, in what seemed to be in a bit more revealing attire and black hair. The smoke cleared a bit more, revealing a green humanoid and a strange looking..cat? Ash kept his weapon aimed at the group still, the last of the smoke and dust revealing one last character in the middle between both groups. A character in black with strange gold intricate designs around his body and a scarf on his neck remains still, holding a sword close to the ground and stabbed into the floor with multiple stacks of folders and papers shoved through by its blade. The new arrival lets out an angry scream of anguish into the air, letting out the pain it had dealt with before watching its creator in shambles, unknowingly to everyone else that witnessed the sight of it.

AdorableDownrightHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

Majority of those of you with special abilities, begin to feel suddenly stronger, like the collar of limitation has been removed.
Not to full strength, but to able to sense that a bit of your old self has returned.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Gundalf

darkred darkred as John Connor and Bardock

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl and Weiss Schnee

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as The Abomination and The Butcher

Birb Birb as Evan

Vermin King Vermin King as Mûg-Lûg!

jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price

MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 as Eden Strife

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington The Mighty

P PopcornPie as Double Trouble

Last edited:
What a journey this was already!

First, it suddenly seemed like they were going nowhere at all despite all their walking, a common nightmare. Then, unfortunately, a frightening thunderstorm started to kick up-and three of their allies were struck and DISINTEGRATED right in front of them! Double was able to leap out of the way (and might have shielded Fluffington with their tail), only to, when it was safe, return to the piles of ash where Bayonetta, John Wick, and Nurse Valerie once stood. Ouch, just as quickly as the adventure had began, theirs had ended. Here was hoping they had no loved ones to notify. "I had a feeling they'd take this opportunity to kill us." The Etherian mused, most apathetically-After all, they barely knew those people. "Hmph, I sure hope this isn't my swan song, too. I feel like this is the most active I've ever been in a campaign." They paused to cough and wave dust away with their tail.

Fortunately, though three died, the gang quickly saw reserves being pumped in by the storm-one being a black cat in red clothing. "Dear God!" They growled, coughing and grooming themselves with gloved fingertips. "Of course, I'm finally starting to understand things, and then BOOM, weird lightning! How am I going to get my bearings now!" As the first to notice the human pointing some kind of weapon at them, the cat sprang to his feet, pointing a golden katana right toward him. "I'm not a threat! Unless, of course, you WANT me to be."

"Oh boy, new actors!" Double clapped. "Hello, darling, my name is Double Trouble, and you must be playing the same role as us, correct?" The scream of pain from the one with the sword garnered little reaction from them. "I just love your entrance, darlings! Though if I might give some constructive criticism, you accidentally killed three of our party, so be more careful next time, hm?"

"I'm nobody's actor!"
The cat snapped back, flattening his ears. "My name is Mao Mao, and I've got SO many other things on my mind than fighting you bozos!" His brilliant green eyes widened as he gazed around at his surroundings. "It feels like the world I belonged to just...collapsed..."

"I get that feeling a lot, too, darling."

Weiss coughed and dusted herself off, and only just now noticed the strange man pointing his weapon at her. She immediately went on the defensive, summoning her rapier to her hand and leveling at Ash.

“The real question is: WHO are YOU people! And where am I? Because something tells me this isn’t Reminent!” She looked around, not budging with her rapier, only now noticing the strange cat-Faunus who was also being defensive toward a tall creepy lizard Faunus. She didn’t catch wind of what he was saying, but it sounded like something something actors.

“We’re not actors!” She yelled to one that she later know as Double Trouble, “we’re kidnap victims.”

Just then Supergirl decided to intervene, flying between the newcomers and the old comers.

“Alright calm down everyone! We’re all on the same boat!”

Riven Riven
P PopcornPie

Double blinked at the whiteheaded woman. "...Well, pardon me if I like to be positive about these kinds of situations." The Etherian stated cheerfully. "And besides..." They began to swell up, growing out their scarier features like a werewolf. "I feel...GREAT! Like the door has been opened to even greater characters! I feel like I could even use the powers of those I mimic!"

"There is nothing good about this, not from where I stand..." Mao Mao uttered softly, looking at the scorched ground. "Oh, whatever, it's not like I had much chance of finding them before..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The Abomination
0CE7AEE3-D9EB-4984-AEF3-94DEB310180C.png

HP: 46/46
Stress: 0/100

After their short time of peace and rest, the group now began on their trek, but on their travels, there seemed to be thing wrong with the world, like time itself was being warped and distorted, which was noted out by their armed and readied guide, who noted about the time, saying that their watch was showing a different time when the sun had barely changed its spot within the sky, as well as the road seemingly extending more and more as time passes on, before what seemed like forever, they arrived to the cave that may have been housing the creatures they were looking for, the screams of the beasts making theirselves known inside.

At the words of their guide, the Abomination merely looked at him and gave them a nod, raising his right arm, the chain like whip now raised and ready to strike anything that comes upon their path, but before they could start, out of the blue, three of his allies were struck by lighting bolts that appeared out of nowhere, now seeing nothing but a grim reminder of what they were, dust....

“More Dust.... more ashes, more disappointment”

But the Abomination seeing his allies killed off that quickly, made him jump back in surprise, almost falling to his feet, as his mind struggled to handle the sudden amount of stress coming to his mind from the event.... the veins on his body beginning to glow a sickly green, and his hands becoming claw like to those who laid eyes upon him, but he quickly turned back to his normal self
925BD330-2777-45E8-A4AD-22865FB230BF.jpeg

+20 Stress

The Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 20/100

But now, survival was on his mind after the event, following Ash back towards the path, flinching at every shot of lighting that hit the floor, before jumping over the same log Ash dove over, before covering his head with both his arms and coat, seemingly trying to calm himself down and not look at what he thought was impending and inevitable doom.

It was a good thing he didn’t see what else that was happening other than the strikes of lighting he could still hear within his ringing ears, silently wishing, for it all to be over soon... and to his unfortunate luck, it had ended, with no more lighting being able to be heard from his ears, as the Abomination slowly rose from his spot behind the log, to see his guide aiming his weapon at the largest cloud, which with his enhanced senses, carry some figures within the cloud, as the guide then asked a question to the figures within the cloud about their identity.

Third P.O.V

Slowly standing up and groaning, the third newest individual finally make themselves known.... the burly man wearing what seems to be a form of tuxedo that butlers mostly wear, as well as a bloodied apron on the front of their body, their left hand on the side of his head, before taking note of the entire ordeal he found himself in. Just earlier, he was likely kidnapped, and brought here for some ‘game’, and at first, he went along with it, before he realized how ludicrous everything seemed right now.... but it was all real after a small headache came to his head.... but the man ignored it when he realized a gun was aimed in his direction, as well as an question from the man wielding the double barreled flintlock weapon.... causing a he individual to take out his own flintlock pistol, and aimed it as well back on the other group, before slowly backing up from the others next to him, saying “I’ll answer your question.... but in return, a question asked from me to you..... the name is Abelgard Müller, a chef......” he told an half-truth on that question... before continuing with “Now here is my question, where the hell am I? And what’s with all your.... ‘weird’ appearances... either that I’m seeing things or I’m actually seeing creatures that are not biologically possible with my own two eyes...” he finished, now raising his flintlock pistol into the air, no longer aiming it at anyone, but still primed and ready in case a firefight broke out.

The Abomination however, felt a familiar feeling coming back to him during this moment, a feeling of his own power coming back to him, but instead of having a face of happiness or at least a grin, he instead, had a look of horror, as he silently said to himself “Oh no..... it’s returning....”

Riven Riven P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King jigglesworth jigglesworth

Double blinked at the whiteheaded woman. "...Well, pardon me if I like to be positive about these kinds of situations." The Etherian stated cheerfully. "And besides..." They began to swell up, growing out their scarier features like a werewolf. "I feel...GREAT! Like the door has been opened to even greater characters! I feel like I could even use the powers of those I mimic!"

"There is nothing good about this, not from where I stand..." Mao Mao uttered softly, looking at the scorched ground. "Oh, whatever, it's not like I had much chance of finding them before..."

Weiss Schnee gave Double Trouble a look of reproach at the sheer showing off of his clear semblance. She also glares at Supergirl. Then sighs and puts her rapier away.

“The name’s Weiss Schnee.” She says in a cold, semi-pompous tone as she glances at the green guy, “and YOU are?”

Bardock
tumblr_osi9jp2TzQ1vsic9jo2_250.gifv

A woman with a "S" hopped in between the human with a gun and the newcomers and Bardock grunted a bit.

"Considering we just appeared here, nobody knows yet but yeah, I'll say I'm on the same side here."

"But if anyone's looking for a spar, I'm all for it."

The Saiyan was feeling his power returning to him oddly enough to a certain point.

He eyed the other two newcomers.

"Name's Bardock."

Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King jigglesworth jigglesworth

=====================================================================================

1602191760130.png

John Connor

John Connor eyed the allies that dissappeared into dust and muttered "Damn, that was too close."

He gritted his teeth after following the group only to meet more "people" in this place.

Three new people were there including a black haired man named Bardock, a well to do daughter named Weiss and another named Mao Mao and another man who had blood on him named Abelgard.

"How did you get here in the first place?!"
Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King jigglesworth jigglesworth

Last edited:
The deathly glare from Weiss was amusing, to say the least. Somebody was trying to be all bite, no bark. In response, they shifted back to their normal form. "Double Trouble, at your service!" The Etherian took a graceful bow...and then cleaned dust out of their eyelids with their tongue.

95cecd3acfed4df59987d1e0d8433835.gif

At the same time, Mao Mao found himself approaching John Connor, feeling a strange, creeping sense of familiarity. "I..." He ran his fingertips across his soft scalp. "...Last thing I remember is being trapped in shadowy substances, then I saw the face of a blue fox. And now I'm here. But I swear to God, I was looking for someone!..."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred

Weiss would grimace at DT’s tongue eye thing - ew - but quickly composed herself and say in a more friendlier yet still cold tone.

“Lovely. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Double Trouble,” She says, Curtsying out of habit and courtesy, “would you kindly tell me and us in general, what exactly is going on?”

P PopcornPie

"Naturally." Double stuck out their chest. "We were summoned here by a group of otherworldly beings to partake in this quest. If I remember correctly, since we have been wandering for months, there is someone we're looking to defeat. Then, we..." Their finger held still in the air, while their ears tilted and they pushed out their bottom lip. Geez, had it really been that long since the group last reviewed their objective? "...Um, I think we would be allowed to head home, but maybe they're intent on us staying here. They gave us stats to work with, there's that! I think my card is still...oh, right, they disappeared." After looking fruitlessly at their pockets, the reptilian pupils shifted to Fluffington. "Oh, this is Fluffington! Isn't she a doll? Cutest thing I've ever seen!"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (mentioned: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp )

TerminatorSalvation_Bale_2.jpg

John Connor

John visablly flinched from Mao Mao's touch "Shadow substances? Blue fox?"

"Who exactly are you looking for and what does it have to do with me?"

The commander grunted for a second.

P PopcornPie

==============================================================

Bardock looked up and noticed the man with blood on him.

"So you guys are saying we are on some mystical quest to fight some enemy?"

He could smell meat blood on the bloody human.

"What kind of meat you cook?"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Abelgard Müller

Not long after saying his question, there was some answers that he really didn’t know about in the first place, which was that the other group were together for a while, and that this was simply a quest that they had been assigned to by otherworldly beings, to kill something before being able to be let back home. Now if he were any sane man, he would probably start to doubt anything that has been going as of now.... but due to Abel’s..... grim past..... he was still sane, but crazy enough to accept all of this. But before he could ask question, one of the others near him, another new arrival like himself, a man with black pointed hair and very unusual clothing spoke to him about what kind of meat Abel cooks, and he was confused for a bit, before looking at his apron, and seeing that it was still bloodied. Thinking of an quick response, he said “Oh.... well I cut and cook all kinds of meat, especially regular old dishes.... but as of now, this is pig blood... but as you can see, I don’t have any of the food other than the blood on my apron when arriving here.... so sorry if your hungry or something sir.... but im pretty sure we can find something later on to cook for ya and the others...” he quickly replied with missing a beat. The man knew how to lie to others, after all, being on the bad side of the law to gain vengeance makes someone more used to these kinds of things after all.

darkred darkred

Fluffington the Mighty doesn't flinch when the lightning strikes, dusting some of the party, unfortunately, she does get some dust brushing past her nose. causing her to have a sneezing fit. She brings it under control when Double Trouble mentions her. "Hello! I am Fluffington the Mighty!" The Eevee lifts a paw into the air with her proclamation, her silvery coat literally producing sparkles as it shifts in the sun. "It is a pleasure to meet you!" She looks up to Weiss with innocent eyes.
1602198582749.png PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie

"I don't...I just don't remember much." Mao Mao continued to groan. "All I remember is reality around me unraveling. But I was thinking about someone...A female, I think. But I don't think it was Tanya Keys..." He rubbed his snout. "For someone to still remain with me after everything else was erased, they would have to have been very close to me. Might it have been...Adorabat?" His head panged and his eyes grew misty as he struggled to remember where that little blue bat was the last time he'd seen her. "I was in Pure Heart Valley, my home. Then I just...I just blinked, and I was trapped in a void with a blue fox and some more foxes talking to me. Then I blinked again, and I was here." His eyes moved back to meet John's. "I just...I feel like we worked together in a past life...Probably just your voice."

darkred darkred

Lealan looks among the groups, having enough experience with Teleportation, both voluntary and non, into hostile situations, to keep her mouth shut. She keeps her eyes on Ash, letting the others talk before she speaks directly to him. "I am Lealan Deathweed. Currently a Treasure Hunter, and I come in peace." She doesn't look intimidated by the shotgun he is waving around.
Riven Riven

Fluffington the Mighty doesn't flinch when the lightning strikes, dusting some of the party, unfortunately, she does get some dust brushing past her nose. causing her to have a sneezing fit. She brings it under control when Double Trouble mentions her. "Hello! I am Fluffington the Mighty!" The Eevee lifts a paw into the air with her proclamation, her silvery coat literally producing sparkles as it shifts in the sun. "It is a pleasure to meet you!" She looks up to Weiss with innocent eyes.
View attachment 792072 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie
“Umm, did I hit my head or did the fluffy animal just talk?!” Weiss blinked a bit in astonishment, confusion, and disbelief. Before trying to compose herself. Trying but failing. “Oh, uhhh, hi? I’m Weiss. Ummm. Hello. I—- um—-I—-“
She is completely flustered. The idea of a existent talking animal was too much for her brain to comprehend.

"It is nice to meet you Rice!" Fluffington the Mighy responds as she trots up to Weiss and rubs herself against the Huntress's Legs. The Eevee is very soft, like the best kind of plush animal that money can buy, but also full of love. Fluff and love.

"She's amazing!" Double just didn't have the physical capability to stop singing Fluffington's praises. "She can magically keep herself clean, she makes every action heartmeltingly adorable, and she can even copy our special powers! It just blew my mind when she shapeshifted into me."

Bardock

f969665a20a10e96d53ce73a08bd9a80774fb017_hq.gif

Bardock eyed the suspicious butcher and his nose at least hadn't picked up any other traces of any other race's blood on the man's body. However the man had never met a human other than here.

Luckily for the butcher, the Saiyan ignored the fact that the buther could possibly be more than the facade he put on or the Saiyan was just playing along with the act. Hard to tell.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Riven Riven
================================================================================

John Connor

1602205385982.png

John felt more akward then confused but looked up "Perhaps we might of worked together once or twice, I just can't recall the... event or time we did or something."

P PopcornPie Riven Riven

Attachments

• 1602205387350.png
    1602205387350.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
1602207277440.png
Weiss flushed a bit at Double Trouble’s praise and Flufington’s evident cuteness rubbing on her leg.

“If you say so. Wait did you say she can copy powers? That’s incredible!” A Semblance that can copy other Semblances? That’s both incredible and terrible. What is this fluff ball?

P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

1602207769678.jpeg
Supergirl allowed herself to relax once it was evident that the newcomers weren’t hostile. Though she wished their guide would put his gun down. But whatever time to exchange pleasantries.
“Sorry about the hostility we’ve been through a lot these past few hours and well we’re on edge!”
She stretched her arm where the claw mark was clearly visible. She looked nervously at the moaning and groaning inside the cave.
“You guys came at a bad time, we are about to clear up a cave filled with zombies. So uhh, try not to relax too much. Though you look like you can handle anything, heh heh.” She was preferring to Bardock.

“Ohhh I’m Supergirl!”

darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back