• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Reality Check! - A Multiversal Dnd Game, turned Aventure

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mao Mao wasn't too intimidated, either. "Stay close. The dark is no match for me." He stepped behind everyone in the cave, occasionally turning around and walking backwards, pointing Geraldine straight ahead.

"Yeah..." Double's smile shrunk. "Maybe we'll go home, maybe...I sense...No, someone else is sensing for me..." They thrashed their head back and forth. "What am I saying? Every story has an end. Hey, wait. What if the entity projecting these hallucinations onto me is living in that cave? Whoever's gone in might be about to have a very bad day..."

Mao Mao wasn't too intimidated, either. "Stay close. The dark is no match for me." He stepped behind everyone in the cave, occasionally turning around and walking backwards, pointing Geraldine straight ahead.

"Yeah..." Double's smile shrunk. "Maybe we'll go home, maybe...I sense...No, someone else is sensing for me..." They thrashed their head back and forth. "What am I saying? Every story has an end. Hey, wait. What if the entity projecting these hallucinations onto me is living in that cave? Whoever's gone in might be about to have a very bad day..."
"An oddly specific demon. Considering it isn't targeting the rest of us." Weiss said, flicking her hair away from her face as she too disregarded the Abomination's warning and delved deeper into the cave, away from the main group. "Something tells me though that it isn't a demon."

Evan
1602507474924.png
Mûg-Lûg can always charge to the front whenever his enemies are weak anyway.

"Yes-Yes Ally-Evan, Mûg-Lûg will hear You-You Talk-Chitter later.
Evan sighed, and watched as the others.. well.. at least left him and his ally alone..

"... we should be good as we begin entering the cave.. though.. things echo a bit in caves.."

Evan would have to REALLY keep his voice down.. sure, Mug would be able to hear him cause he would be right there.. not to mention, rats probably had better hearing in general.. but he was worried about that small, sparkly fluffy creature, and the uh.. floran?? Not to mention anyone who might be nosy enough to TRY and listen..
Weiss Schnee notices the cute fluffball scurry off.
"Pleased to meet you three. But we should be off, good-bye for now. Look forward to chatting with you again."
She walks off, standing in step beside Double Trouble.
"Pretty frighty person isn't she?"
"... sure..."
Lealan moves her gaze from Evan to Mug Lug, before turning away. "Alright, I can see I'm not invited to your conspiring." She steps forward to walk next to Weiss and Double Trouble, not saying anything to them just yet. just listening.
"... conspiring...?"

Evan leaned into Mug's ear again, speaking in a rather annoyed tone..

".. is she.. trying... to eavesdrop or something... I'm not even conspiring.. but this has to be said to someone sooner or later.."
Abel only rose a brow in confusion as he witnessed this event, before saying to no one in particular “does everyone in this group not care for their own lives....?” as he decided to prepare himself in case something were to pop out, taking out his Flintlock pistol with his right hand while taking out a steel cleaver from his left.
As this other one walked by... he seemed more reasonable than anyone else in the group, more than Evan even.. and so the human answered his rhetorical question.

"... I DON'T care for my own life too much, but even I'm not this reckless..."

"... I mean I am but... meh..."

Evan shook his head again, wondering what Mug would even take from Evan answering this stranger.. but.. it seemed everyone was slowly trickling in the cave. Evan still kept to the back.. but began shuffling behind the last of the group, dragging his hatchet along with him.

But the statement about Evan simply.. not caring.. it was half truth. Usually.. yeah.. Evan would have probably been the first one to recklessly wander into the cave. Just for the fun, or the thrill, or just to see what would happen..

But now he had a REASON to not. He had an ally, a potential friend even. Not to mention if he died and there were ACTUAL people around?? Ohh the consequences could be dire if he were truly that idiotic..
Vermin King Vermin King Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven

Double gazed into the mouth of the cave, then down at their tail. "The kitten has a point...If they're the biting type, I shouldn't leave this tail dangling around. Ooh, I know!" With their newfound power boost, they shifted into a common brown bat, then flittered inside.
Big_Brown_Bat_page_image_Angell_Williams,_Flickr.jpg
Less likely to become zombie food, and made navigating a cave a breeze!

Mûg-Lûg

1602551882466.png

Mûg-Lûg's face shown he wasn't pleased with other's Spying like Eshin Assassins.

Still As they marched onward Mûg-Lûg Maintained his position with his ally and let him speak.

Evan Spoke but Mûg-Lûg heard nothing of this secret.

"SPEAK-SPEAK ALREADY!!!!"

Mûg-Lûg's tone was very clear he wanted no more interuptions, if his ally was going to say something it would be now or never.

There were enemies to crush and victories to be had, they were allies but Mûg-Lûg hated being stuck in unending loops.

"Talk-Chitter about What-What bothers You-You, If It Doesn't Bother You-You Leave it Be."

His tone softened.

and he awaited Evan's response.

Birb Birb Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Evan
1602617767167.png
Mûg-Lûg's face shown he wasn't pleased with other's Spying like Eshin Assassins.

Still As they marched onward Mûg-Lûg Maintained his position with his ally and let him speak.

Evan Spoke but Mûg-Lûg heard nothing of this secret.

"SPEAK-SPEAK ALREADY!!!!"
"...."

Evan froze a bit.. of course, he hadn't expected his ally to shout like that, especially considering there were good reasons..

But then again.. it was infuriating for Evan to keep being interrupted like that.. he couldn't imagine how it felt for the one listening.
Mûg-Lûg's tone was very clear he wanted no more interruptions, if his ally was going to say something it would be now or never.

There were enemies to crush and victories to be had, they were allies but Mûg-Lûg hated being stuck in unending loops.

"Talk-Chitter about What-What bothers You-You, If It Doesn't Bother You-You Leave it Be."

His tone softened.

and he awaited Evan's response.
"... you.."

Evan rubbed the back of his head, nodding a bit.

"You're right I guess... sorry... I take precaution when I let people know this.. in fact.. you're one out of two people who will know this.. I've only told one other.."

Evan sighed, looking around one last time, just to make sure no one could hear him... and finally.. began whispering.

"... If I die.. you have to destroy my body, Mug. Throw my corpse into a volcano, crush me till I'm a small brown stain, it doesn't matter.. as long as I've been disposed of completely... understand? And.. don't bother feeding me to any sort of animal or monster... that won't work..."

Evan kept walking.. attempting to look casual, normal, like he hadn't just said something like that. He didn't want to seem suspicious to anyone in the group, obviously.. though he probably looked very suspicious right now, having been talking to a rat that was now shouting quite loudly...

".... and may whatever god you worship help you if you DON'T destroy my corpse.."

That last bit, wasn't threatening... it sounded more... somber.. a bit sad, or pitiful even..

But Evan just kept walking.

Vermin King Vermin King Riven Riven @AnyoneNearbyBasically-​

Supergirl stopped, looking at Evan, she was close enough to hear what he said. She seemed about to say something but decides against and keeps moving on ahead.

Last edited:
Mûg-Lûg

1602699155775.png

Mûg-Lûg looked visably shocked.

"You-You would turn into a Dead-Thing?"

Mûg-Lûg Sniffed the air.

"No-No Stink-Smell of Dead-Things near, but far Yes-Yes."

Returning his gaze to Evan.

"Agreed, Will Destroy Ally-Evans body when time comes."

The warlord was confused by the request but it sounded simple enough.

His mind now turned to potential eavesdroppers.

Riven Riven Birb Birb @Nearby

"Keep it tight and close kids, We don't know what can be in here.." Ash mutters to those talking behind, sounding a bit frustrated as he turned his had back with a shake of the head, bringing up a finger to his lips to make the sound of a "Hush" as the crew partake in going deeper into the supposed site of the source of infestation.

-Into The Darkness-

istockphoto-689146242-612x612.jpg

A few minutes have passed since all of you have begun your trek into the mouth of the cave, the cave turning into a narrow walkway that goes deeper and deeper into the Earth. Each passing step seems to echo through the darkness, the sounds of rocks and gravel and dirt and soot, just being kicked up with each of your footsteps. It was almost dreadful, the light slowly going out more and more through each torturing second of the darkness. Ash continued to lead the pack, beside Umbra, Fluffington, Mao Mao, and The Abomination, the rest in the rear. As the chainsaw armed man stopped for a second, he holds up his remaining hand, halting the crew before looking around, barely recognizable of his shape in the darkness. "I know the tunnels seem to be closing in around us, but, it seems like I can hear the sounds of movement around us, getting closer.. Somethin' ain't right, but what's new..", he mutters, remaining silent as you all can hear the sound of pitter patter along the walls of the narrow and claustrophobic tunneling. WIth a grit of his teeth, suddenly hearing the sounds of scratching IN FRONT of the crew, Ash suddenly whips out a small baton, twisting off and throwing the cap at the direction of the sound before slamming the butt of the baton against the cave wall. The tip of the baton ignites, revealing a red light as the baton is revealed as a flare, the light showing the thrown cap bouncing on its own in the silent tunnel once again. Umbra pokes Ash's shoulder, pointing at some scribbles on the wall, to which, the boom stick crazed madman squints, moving closer to read the barely readable scribbling.

Here you approach what lies the lair of the Serpents, the guardians of the gateway, the light of worlds.

"What the fuck is this shit..", Ash mutters, before suddenly, the sounds of rocks falling and crumbling can be heard around loudly and surrounding the crew. Umbra suddenly points to the rear, the shaking and rumbling of an earthquake suddenly collapsing as the tiny hole of light of the entrance way is suddenly covered up in darkness, the Earthquake finally ending, the light of the flare being the only source of sight. "Well, that deals with the source of it at least", Ash replies with a slightly joking tone, before turning towards the only other way to go. Before they can even take another step, a small blue light can be barely seen shining through rocks near the floor, shimmering through the stone. Ash nods as he looks to the crew, Umbra nodding as well. "That's got to be it." The rest of the walk to the light wasn't far, leading into a massive opening, revealing a tiny blue glow through a hole in the opposite side of the wall of the room. The wide and opening cavern of the room definitely felt out of place, huge piles of corpses around the room as well as strange piles of dirt and machinery can be seen about. 5 of these possibly searchable piles lie scattered about the room. Perhaps from wherever the entire source of the infestation came from. On the side of the wall, a strange item is seen in the corner of the room near the entrance way, being held on what seems to be an odd pedestal with tiny lights barely illuminating the item.

494852.jpg

Whatever this huge thing is, you can barely see what looks like a handle and trigger mechanism on the end of the device.

Ash suddenly runs over to the other side, looking through the short hole and seeing the source of the bright light. As he peers through, the sounds of loud inhuman screeching begin to be heard throughout the cavern. Ash pulls his head back with a nod and looks to the crew and Umbra, "There is what seems like a portal in that room, maybe I can deactivate it or something, but it looks like we got guests." Ash reaches to his chainsaw, removing the weapon from his arm as the chainsaw falls to the ground in front of Mao Mao's feet, pulling out his shotgun instead as he looks to you all again. "If any of you want to use it, go ahead, but we'll end this shit." The sounds of horrific screeching gets louder and louder as Ash tosses the flare onto the ground, barely lighting up the room as he gets on his stomach and proceeds to crawl under the rubble into the room. Ash lets out a few grunts as he crawls underneath, his body scraping against the floor as some kind of trigger mechanism is heard as the hole of light he crawled through is closed, the sounds of what seems to be loud clanks of gears are heard about, doors opening like some ancient devices. You all can barely see in the darkness, the light of the flare still illuminating the center of the room near the entry way Ash has left through now opening 6 different rectangular shaped vents are sliding open, dust falling about.

Umbra slowly reaches to his back, carefully unsheathing his Skiajati as the "sheen" of the sword can be heard around the echoing darkness. Umbra stares into the darkness looking about what can be seen in the room, the sounds of pitter patter getting closer and closer to the crew, surrounding them.

What exactly lies in the darkness of this abyss.

-The Serpents-

The sounds of pitter patter gets louder and louder, now surrounding the crew as Umbra actually seems afraid, still holding his blade close as he braced himself for whats to come, before a horrifying sound is heard ABOVE. The sound, of a hiss. A very loud and CLOSE one.

52a248953d89553bb1819f92c9e42a95.gif

Umbra suddenly looks up a bit too late as the massive creature dives directly towards on top of him, knocking him and tackling him into the darkness as he was thrown out of view of the flare's light. Rolling out of view with the creature on top of him as he grapples with the monstrosity in his arms, the sound of his Skiajati clanging against the floor as the creature throws it away from him into the flare's light. Before any of you all can react, two more arrive out of the darkness from the ceiling, jumping directly on top of The Abomination as another grabs Fluffington in its arms. The creatures let out more terrifying shrieks and screams, unveiling more of these bipedal monsters coming into the light surrounding you all, hissing loudly.

Looking about, you all can barely see stuff shining among the darkness in the piles of scraps and junk that may be of use around the room, might want to try to grab something.

dc1a85c72ceb993128a0f45f59be9b33.gif

NOW FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!

@FactionGuerrilla as Gundalf

darkred darkred as John Connor and Bardock

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl and Weiss Schnee

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as The Abomination and The Butcher

Birb Birb as Evan

Vermin King Vermin King as Mûg-Lûg

KissMyAsh KissMyAsh as Eden Strife

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington The Mighty and Lealan Deathweed

P PopcornPie as Double Trouble and Mao Mao

Last edited:
Well...it appears that someone should have stayed outside, huh? "Damn it, now we're trapped!" Mao Mao cursed aloud, grumbling as he continued to follow. Once again, the darkness was no issue for a cat, but he still felt chill lacing his fur. This was bad, they'd all gone way in over their heads. And that feeling wasn't at all calmed by the discovery of several corpses in the following area. "Poor bastards..." The cat growled, lightly nudging them away with his feet. One wrong move, and they were going to join these corpses for sure; no earthly monster could have made such short and efficient work of a whole crew.

Double, who was almost knocked out of the air by the escape-ruining earthquake, had managed to squeeze into the same room as everyone else, only to nearly be chomped up by a creature who...honestly, looked kind of like their base form, if that base form was shiny black all over. Wait, now there were more of them. "No way out, noone to save us if we turn out to have bitten off more than we could chew. What an interesting turn..." They murmured coolly, with their usual excited grin.

And then one of them seized Fluffington.

In that INSTANT, Double was now in attack mode. They'd fucked with the wrong adorable fluffball of the wrong Etherian! They dropped to the floor, hastily shifted into one of the new enemies, and hissed through bared teeth, "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Then, as far as they were concerned, this was a fight to the death as they charged, preparing to sink their claws into whatever they could.

"Don't initiate the fight without me, Shifter!"
Mao Mao called, hastily unsheathing Geraldine while kicking Ash's chainsaw towards him. While motioning for everyone else to stay behind, Mao Mao went from an overhead slash on the one holding the Abomination. Would either of their moves work?

Supergirl immediately zooms to the front of the group and attempts to punch several of the xenomorphs away with her superstrength then uses her laser vision to kill as many zenomorphs as she can. She was doing this when she heard Double Trouble yell, but before she could react, Weiss was there already, slicing through the zenomorph's arms holding Fluffington.

Assuming this works. Weiss would looks down at Fluffington and say, "you alright!?" She didn't have time to get into conversation with life on the line though so she summoned a couple of glyphs and started to jump through the Zenomorphs, slicing through them while jumping from glyph to glyph!

Riven Riven
P PopcornPie

Well...it appears that someone should have stayed outside, huh? "Damn it, now we're trapped!" Mao Mao cursed aloud, grumbling as he continued to follow. Once again, the darkness was no issue for a cat, but he still felt chill lacing his fur. This was bad, they'd all gone way in over their heads. And that feeling wasn't at all calmed by the discovery of several corpses in the following area. "Poor bastards..." The cat growled, lightly nudging them away with his feet. One wrong move, and they were going to join these corpses for sure; no earthly monster could have made such short and efficient work of a whole crew.

Double, who was almost knocked out of the air by the escape-ruining earthquake, had managed to squeeze into the same room as everyone else, only to nearly be chomped up by a creature who...honestly, looked kind of like their base form, if that base form was shiny black all over. Wait, now there were more of them. "No way out, noone to save us if we turn out to have bitten off more than we could chew. What an interesting turn..." They murmured coolly, with their usual excited grin.

And then one of them seized Fluffington.

In that INSTANT, Double was now in attack mode. They'd fucked with the wrong adorable fluffball of the wrong Etherian! They dropped to the floor, hastily shifted into one of the new enemies, and hissed through bared teeth, "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Then, as far as they were concerned, this was a fight to the death as they charged, preparing to sink their claws into whatever they could.

"Don't initiate the fight without me, Shifter!" Mao Mao called, hastily unsheathing Geraldine while kicking Ash's chainsaw towards him. While motioning for everyone else to stay behind, Mao Mao went from an overhead slash on the one holding the Abomination. Would either of their moves work?

As Double had proceeded to take the form of one of the serpent monstrosities and charge into one of them, the Xeno had no choice to but to DROP FLUFFINGTON, FREEING HER.
Supergirl immediately zooms to the front of the group and attempts to punch several of the xenomorphs away with her superstrength then uses her laser vision to kill as many zenomorphs as she can. She was doing this when she heard Double Trouble yell, but before she could react, Weiss was there already, slicing through the zenomorph's arms holding Fluffington.

Assuming this works. Weiss would looks down at Fluffington and say, "you alright!?" She didn't have time to get into conversation with life on the line though so she summoned a couple of glyphs and started to jump through the Zenomorphs, slicing through them while jumping from glyph to glyph!

Especially when Weiss followed suit with slicing the arms of the creature, not completely able to sever its arms however as its acidic blood began to burn and sizzle into the metal of the blade. If she didn't find a way to neutralize it, it will begin to CORRODE AND EAT THE BLADE. The Xeno screeches as Double proceeds to scratch into it with their own form, however, not realizing of its acidic blood as well as it begins to slightly burn their hands and their skin, not enough yet to burn through, but definitely causing absolutely seering pain. The alien then wraps its arms around Double as well, screeching as it opens its mouth, revealing the tiny teeth tongue and proceeds to aim it DIRECTLY BETWEEN DOUBLE TROUBLE'S EYES!

Super Girl however, despite being successful in burning and slicing through several with her heat vision, would suddenly feel a massive pump in her chest as a wave of exhaustion slaps her in the face. Looks like she was one of several that never regained full strength. She is indeed successful though in punching a few of the creatures away with her immense strength, but perhaps there may be a limit to her strength as well. How much can she actually do..? Mao Mao has been shown successful in slicing the arms of the Xeno holding The Abomination, freeing him, the monster recoiling as it screeches and begins waving its wounded arms at Mao Mao, attempting to FLING ITS ACIDIC BLOOD at the cat.

P PopcornPie
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

In Mentioning: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 & DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

The Xenomorph's arms came off like hot butter! "Hah! Just like the old days. You're welcome!" Unfortunately, Mao Mao's gloating was cut off by the life form simply using its new wounds to sling acid at his face. Without any face covering, well..."G'YAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He could clearly hear Badgerclop's "I told you so"s as he covered his searing eyes and hopped away on one foot, right into the third pile of metal stuff. Of course, he needed a shield! Even something that could only prolong these burns for five seconds could give him an edge. "Come on, come on, gimme a covering..." He murmured as he hastily dug through the piles.

Double, poor, poor Double, had a similar experience at their fingertips. It felt like they'd stuck their fingertips in a frying pan, but...fuck it, they hurt Fluffington. Remember what Double told Weiss about what they'd do if Fluffington were hurt? Well, they were an Etherian of their word. They tried to reach for something to continue attacking with-perhaps that gun thing at the entrance-but they were captured before much could be done. Even worse, their impression must have been too good, because he was hugged and about to be kissed. "Hang on, darling, I'm not your date! You have me too pissed to even think about love!" They tried to wiggle free, but the grip was too tight! "DARLINGS, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!"

"Hang in there! Here, try this thing!" Mao Mao kicked the aforementioned gun thingy towards them, then kept digging. "By the way, I'd appreciate some cover, too!"

"...Wow, a weapon I can't even grab. You're very generous, kitten."

Last edited:
Wiess curses as the acid starts to eat away and corrode her weapon, "What type of Grimm is this!?" She yells out in horror and shock as the acid eats away at her sword. Tsking, she quickly improvises and notices a gun on the ground. Thinking quickly she dives toward the gun, rolling into an attack postion as she quickly aims at the Zenomorph holding Double Trouble and Shoots!

Supergirl definitely notices the nerfs, already she's exhausted, so she gives up with her laser vision and now uses her ice breath on the zenomorphs.

Riven Riven
P PopcornPie

Bardock-full-body-pic-bardock-15893122-308-655.jpg

Bardock
Bardock
chose to stay back while a few runners went in ahead of the group. He eventually followed near the back.

The Saiyan lit up the cave with a bluish glow in his hands and threw it at one of the ice blasted Xenomorphs.
Riven Riven

latest
John Connor
John Connor
stayed near the back, keeping notice at the creatures that they would now face. “Shit...”

Connor aimed his Plasma rifle at the second Xenomorph.

Riven Riven

Last edited:
Third P.O.V
The Abomination
HP: 46/46
Stress: 20/100

Abelgard Müller

Heading much further into the cave, it was, a strange feeling that washed over the Abomination, like something was wrong here.... a sixth sense to say the least.... but until that event happens, the Abomination would only continue on with the group, now taking the front of the so called ‘assault’, while Abelgard was still walking near the rear of the group, making sure to look out for anything that may prove a threat to the group.

In another area of the cave, the found what appeared to be the source of the problem, within another cave, that held multiple pile of corpses, as well as piles of of machinery and dirt... to which Abelgard went towards one pile of machinery and dirt, before beginning to scavenge through it, saying “There is probably something useful here....” as he continued gently and carefully moving the pile in order to not break or damage anything within. The Abomination could only try and look away from the corpses, not wanting to be even more stressed out, but before he could even say a word about this place, he was suddenly pounced upon by a large humanoid creature, the Abomination only having a look of shock as he met what he thought was his end. Abelgard, seeing the horde of strange humanoids pop up, only began to search faster for a weapon, especially after seeing that melee weapons would prove useless unless avoiding all of the bodily fluids from the creature, but he did provided his aid by using one hand to unholster his flintlock pistol and fire it into the head of one of the Xenomorphs... before searching the pile much faster now.

The Abomination’s look of shock remained, even when Mao-Mao saved him by slicing the arm of the creature who pounced on him earlier, who slowly gotten back up, now looking like he just gained shell-shock, before saying something silently to himself... which was loud enough to hear “.... kill.... now, the beast is released......” before putting his left arm to his forehead, his cloak falling down and revealing his chained up torso, as he began to grunt in pain from whatever was happening to him. But the first clue of something being very wrong, was his veins, all of which, began popping up on his body, but instead of a healthy blue color to show de-oxygenated blood, it was instead, glowing with a sickly green, like this blood was nothing but unnatural.

The Abomination’s body slowly began to darken into a reddish brown, as his entire body, his left arm being the most effected part, began to grow in muscle mass, as the sounds of bones snapping in order to fit the growing body shape filled the air. Then, from the top of his head, two goat horn-like structures sprouted, increasing in length with each second, before the legs of the Abomination snapped back, his hind legs changing to a different kind of leg. That last change, as the face of the Abomination, which began to extend its mouth, his features becoming more and more inhuman, his face extending to that of an animal’s snout, before finally, growing to the climax of his transformation, the chains that covered his torso snapped, before harmlessly being sent across all directions of the cave.... the Beast..... has finally made a return:

F8E63F00-B383-4C74-B79F-D93C32F6F8C5.gif

The Beast replaced the spot the Abomination once stood, a large 8ft tall beast, which looked like a combination of a demon, a goat, and a werewolf, which was now, began looking around, it’s eyes like that of an starving wolf, looking to see who will be the first one in order to quench its bloodlust... before, before settling its eyes on the one who punched its human form earlier, as a snarl began to sound its way from its jaw, before giving out a loud howl, which echoed within the cave, as the Beast now released itself upon the ones who brought forth its wrath in the first place.

Charging forward, it ran on its much stronger and different legs, moving fast enough to hopefully catch the Xenomorph, as he then, raised his oversized left claw, and then brought it down upon the skull of the creature, hopefully piercing its skin and killing the beast instantly:

C06367C3-741A-455E-89E9-B2C1C60F77D8.jpeg

While it did notice the effect of the bodily fluids the creature had from earlier when Mao Mao sliced it... it wasn’t worried about the acid, for its own blood was acid as well, which allowed him back in his human form to fire biles of acid... so it wouldn’t do much to its skin other than be an annoyance.

Riven Riven @ Anyone nearby

The group continues until they reach a strange message on the wall, and an even stranger device. Fluffington the Mighty is picked up out of no where by one of the creatures arriving out of darkness. The Eevee lets out a small "ohno".
Fluffington the mighty is released from the Xeno's grasp as Double Trouble arrives to help, only for the Etherian to be captured in her stead! Fluffington the Mighty leaps into the air, her tail begins to glow, infused with Steel Type energy as she spins and brings it down on the back of the creatures large head.
Fluffington the Mighty used Iron Tail!
P PopcornPie Riven Riven

The Xenomorph's arms came off like hot butter! "Hah! Just like the old days. You're welcome!" Unfortunately, Mao Mao's gloating was cut off by the life form simply using its new wounds to sling acid at his face. Without any face covering, well..."G'YAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He could clearly hear Badgerclop's "I told you so"s as he covered his searing eyes and hopped away on one foot, right into the third pile of metal stuff. Of course, he needed a shield! Even something that could only prolong these burns for five seconds could give him an edge. "Come on, come on, gimme a covering..." He murmured as he hastily dug through the piles.

Double, poor, poor Double, had a similar experience at their fingertips. It felt like they'd stuck their fingertips in a frying pan, but...fuck it, they hurt Fluffington. Remember what Double told Weiss about what they'd do if Fluffington were hurt? Well, they were an Etherian of their word. They tried to reach for something to continue attacking with-perhaps that gun thing at the entrance-but they were captured before much could be done. Even worse, their impression must have been too good, because he was hugged and about to be kissed. "Hang on, darling, I'm not your date! You have me too pissed to even think about love!" They tried to wiggle free, but the grip was too tight! "DARLINGS, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!"

"Hang in there! Here, try this thing!" Mao Mao kicked the aforementioned gun thingy towards them, then kept digging. "By the way, I'd appreciate some cover, too!"

"...Wow, a weapon I can't even grab. You're very generous, kitten."
The group continues until they reach a strange message on the wall, and an even stranger device. Fluffington the Mighty is picked up out of no where by one of the creatures arriving out of darkness. The Eevee lets out a small "ohno".
Fluffington the mighty is released from the Xeno's grasp as Double Trouble arrives to help, only for the Etherian to be captured in her stead! Fluffington the Mighty leaps into the air, her tail begins to glow, infused with Steel Type energy as she spins and brings it down on the back of the creatures large head.
Fluffington the Mighty used Iron Tail!
P PopcornPie Riven Riven
Wiess curses as the acid starts to eat away and corrode her weapon, "What type of Grimm is this!?" She yells out in horror and shock as the acid eats away at her sword. Tsking, she quickly improvises and notices a gun on the ground. Thinking quickly she dives toward the gun, rolling into an attack postion as she quickly aims at the Zenomorph holding Double Trouble and Shoots!

Supergirl definitely notices the nerfs, already she's exhausted, so she gives up with her laser vision and now uses her ice breath on the zenomorphs.

Riven Riven
P PopcornPie

Mao Mao has been shown successful in throwing the ancient device to Weiss as she pulls what she expects to be a trigger. As Weiss grabs the device and picks it up preparing at an attempt to figuartively "use" it, Fluffington gets her own work in as she successfully whacks the Xeno with the ability of Iron Tail, forcing it to release Double Trouble. Instead of what you would expect to see as a projectile leave the device, a massful of air is suddenly lanced at the Xeno from the opposite end of the device, launching it into the other side of the room and suddenly exploding into a mass of acidic blood and guts onto the far reaches of the wall, safely out of everyone else's way. The device in her hand, suddenly cracks and falls apart, inflating and revealing something odd underneath. Is this the source of power that makes it a weapon?

foam-finger.jpg

Weiss has received: "The Hand Cannon!"

- Uh, a foam finger? How does that even work? This thing itself is BIGGER than the container that was holding it inside. The end, as a typical foam finger should, has an entry way for the user's hand to be inserted in. On the side, tiny scrawlings of blood can barely be read what seems to be instructions.

"Words hurt more than bullets, Give them the finger, aim and end them with a -Bang! and a -Pow!"

As for Mao Mao, who was digging through the 3rd Pile of scrap, after a bit of digging has finally dug up something to work with, a bright white glowing box that definitely stood out from the gray and dull items that were stowing it.

png-clipart-prison-architect-halo-combat-evolved-video-game-doom-american-red-cross-first-aid-...png

Huh, lookit that, looks like they found a Health Kit.

Mao Mao has found: "Health Kit!"

Bardock-full-body-pic-bardock-15893122-308-655.jpg

Bardock
Bardock
chose to stay back while a few runners went in ahead of the group. He eventually followed near the back.

The Saiyan lit up the cave with a bluish glow in his hands and threw it at one of the ice blasted Xenomorphs.
Riven Riven

latest
John Connor
John Connor
stayed near the back, keeping notice at the creatures that they would now face. “Shit...”

Connor aimed his Plasma rifle at the second Xenomorph.

Riven Riven

John Connor is successful in blasting at the nearest Xeno, blasting it into a flurry of gore as Bardock also takes advantage of the work of Supergirl, working in a few solid punches into the small group of 2 or 3 frozen Xeno's. Similar to Supergirl however, Bardock after successfully breaking and pounding a few of the frozen monsters, suddenly starts to feel a solid jolt of pain lance from their fists to their arms, a sensation as if he was about to break his arms from excessive use.
Third P.O.V
The Abomination

Abelgard Müller

Heading much further into the cave, it was, a strange feeling that washed over the Abomination, like something was wrong here.... a sixth sense to say the least.... but until that event happens, the Abomination would only continue on with the group, now taking the front of the so called ‘assault’, while Abelgard was still walking near the rear of the group, making sure to look out for anything that may prove a threat to the group.

In another area of the cave, the found what appeared to be the source of the problem, within another cave, that held multiple pile of corpses, as well as piles of of machinery and dirt... to which Abelgard went towards one pile of machinery and dirt, before beginning to scavenge through it, saying “There is probably something useful here....” as he continued gently and carefully moving the pile in order to not break or damage anything within. The Abomination could only try and look away from the corpses, not wanting to be even more stressed out, but before he could even say a word about this place, he was suddenly pounced upon by a large humanoid creature, the Abomination only having a look of shock as he met what he thought was his end. Abelgard, seeing the horde of strange humanoids pop up, only began to search faster for a weapon, especially after seeing that melee weapons would prove useless unless avoiding all of the bodily fluids from the creature, but he did provided his aid by using one hand to unholster his flintlock pistol and fire it into the head of one of the Xenomorphs... before searching the pile much faster now.

The Abomination’s look of shock remained, even when Mao-Mao saved him by slicing the arm of the creature who pounced on him earlier, who slowly gotten back up, now looking like he just gained shell-shock, before saying something silently to himself... which was loud enough to hear “.... kill.... now, the beast is released......” before putting his left arm to his forehead, his cloak falling down and revealing his chained up torso, as he began to grunt in pain from whatever was happening to him. But the first clue of something being very wrong, was his veins, all of which, began popping up on his body, but instead of a healthy blue color to show de-oxygenated blood, it was instead, glowing with a sickly green, like this blood was nothing but unnatural.

The Abomination’s body slowly began to darken into a reddish brown, as his entire body, his left arm being the most effected part, began to grow in muscle mass, as the sounds of bones snapping in order to fit the growing body shape filled the air. Then, from the top of his head, two goat horn-like structures sprouted, increasing in length with each second, before the legs of the Abomination snapped back, his hind legs changing to a different kind of leg. That last change, as the face of the Abomination, which began to extend its mouth, his features becoming more and more inhuman, his face extending to that of an animal’s snout, before finally, growing to the climax of his transformation, the chains that covered his torso snapped, before harmlessly being sent across all directions of the cave.... the Beast..... has finally made a return:

The Beast replaced the spot the Abomination once stood, a large 8ft tall beast, which looked like a combination of a demon, a goat, and a werewolf, which was now, began looking around, it’s eyes like that of an starving wolf, looking to see who will be the first one in order to quench its bloodlust... before, before settling its eyes on the one who punched its human form earlier, as a snarl began to sound its way from its jaw, before giving out a loud howl, which echoed within the cave, as the Beast now released itself upon the ones who brought forth its wrath in the first place.

Charging forward, it ran on its much stronger and different legs, moving fast enough to hopefully catch the Xenomorph, as he then, raised his oversized left claw, and then brought it down upon the skull of the creature, hopefully piercing its skin and killing the beast instantly:

While it did notice the effect of the bodily fluids the creature had from earlier when Mao Mao sliced it... it wasn’t worried about the acid, for its own blood was acid as well, which allowed him back in his human form to fire biles of acid... so it wouldn’t do much to its skin other than be an annoyance.

Riven Riven @ Anyone nearby

The Butcher upon successfully digging about the second pile of junk and scrap would end up digging a.. a..

1211762053130800420ivak_gas_can.svg.hi.png

The Butcher has received: "A Gas Canister!"

Hmm, upon attempting to pick up the gas canister, the Butcher can feel its extremely heavy, definitely full of the content thats within the container to the brim. But there must be a reason why this thing is here.. The Butcher would notice what seemed to be a mechanical arm among the various piles of the room upon scanning the room once more.

The Abomination took his own turn with an encounter with another of the Xeno's, taking upon his own horrifying transformation. As the Abomination now matched the size of the creatures, he successfully pierces through one of their massive skulls with his claws using a heavy slash, spilling its blood onto the floor. As the Abomination indeed shares in the monstrous trait of toxic blood, the Abomination is indeed successful in being immune to its blood, but how long can he hold this form..?

main-qimg-e4075a62cc36799b8456c78c7ef6e1dd.jpg

Among the various chaos in the room, 3 piles of junk and scrap are still remaining unsearched, as more and more of these creatures pour into the room through the various vents. The sound of Ash screaming from the other side of the wall can be heard as the wall is slammed upon by the other side. Umbra, still remains out of sight as he was tackled from the beginning of the ambush, where exactly is he..?

One of the Xeno's suddenly jumps onto the back of the Abomination, as another suddenly charges at his front. Fluffington and Double Trouble are successfully spared from another assault as John Connor can see another sprinting towards their defense position.

"What the--!?" Was Weiss' response to the weapon she had recieved, "a foam finger?" She read the instructions on the foam finger. Then a little confused, she trained it on on the Zenomorph aprroaching the Abomination and said, ".... bang?"

"Something is weakening us!" Supergirl exclaimed in frustration as she can already see Bardock getting exhausted. Unable to keep using her ice breath for very long, she switched back to Lasering the Zenomorphs, as that long distance attack seems the best option, she didn't want to test if she had regained her invinciability - chances are, she didn't. "Because this would be a breeze otherwise!"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
darkred darkred
Riven Riven

Last edited:
As for Mao Mao, who was digging through the 3rd Pile of scrap, after a bit of digging has finally dug up something to work with, a bright white glowing box that definitely stood out from the gray and dull items that were stowing it.

png-clipart-prison-architect-halo-combat-evolved-video-game-doom-american-red-cross-first-aid-...png

Huh, lookit that, looks like they found a Health Kit.

Mao Mao has found: "Health Kit!"
For all his premature giddiness upon finding a glowing thing, Mao Mao's ears drooped in disappointment when the object he pulled up was not a badass legendary weapon. "Looks like I'm the team medic now." He mumbled, rubbing medication across his eyes. Just like that, his pain subsided and his vision cleared, allowing him to leap back into the fray. He went after a seemingly untouched alien with an attempted slash to the spine.

Weiss's discovery gave him second thoughts, however, about continuing to attack. A foam finger?! Seriously?! No wonder these idiots died if that was all they had in the open! "If that's the best weapon we have, then I'd better keep looking for stuff that can do actual damage." The sheriff-turned-medic returned to the first pile, making a greater effort to search carefully.

After Fluffington rescued them, Double made sure the Xenomorph stayed away with a powerful push, and skidded backwards. They allowed themselves a great breath of air to reinflate their flattened lungs. "Whew! What a grip. Stay behind me, Fluffington, I have an idea."

Octopus-swimming.jpg

They decided to shift into an octopus, hoping to trip over the alien zipping towards John Connor with their long, slimy tentacles.

Last edited:
Third P.O.V

The Abomination

Abelgard Müller

After searching through the pile, he eventually found.... a strange and red object, which was a large canister, filled with a liquid he didn’t know about... a strange find out here, but he might as well keep it, Abel thought to himself, but in the corner of his eye, in one of the other piles, he could see, what looks like, an metal arm, so, in order to find something that is actually useful here, other than his one-shot Flintlock pistol which takes a while to reload, or any of his knives on the acidic fluids of the creatures, he then went for that pile next, and tried to get the mechanical arm out without causing any damage to it.

The Abomination’s beast form however, satisfied with its kill, now prepared for its next kill, while also gaining natural stress over time, due to now being in his Beast form, and its inside instincts and chaotic natural slowly corrupting the humanity of the Abomination:

+6 Stress

The Abomination
Stress: 26/100

But before he could continue on his rage, one of the creatures jumped upon his back, as another went after him, but for now, his main focus was the one on his back, as the Beast began flaying its torso wildly, trying to get the unknown humanoid creature off his back, but instead, stopped when finding another alternative to get it off its back, to which the Abomination began to run towards a nearby wall, seeming like he would run into it if he continued on, before quickly turning his back towards the wall, and using the built up kinetic energy it gained while running, jumped towards the wall, threatening to crush the Xenomorph on his back if it didn’t jump off in time....

Riven Riven @ some dirt pile @ to whomst it may concern

• Fluffington the Mighty nodded, running behind Double Trouble, "Right!" The Eevee began to shroud herself in a steaming red glow as she started to accumulate power.
    Fluffington the Mighty used Work up!
    Fluffington the Mighty used Focus Energy!

The buffed Eevee watches as Double Trouble transforms into a funky looking Octillery, and Sends out an array of homing Stars to attack the three closest Xenomorphs.
    Fluffington the Mighty used Swift!
    Riven Riven P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Riven Riven

"What the--!?" Was Weiss' response to the weapon she had recieved, "a foam finger?" She read the instructions on the foam finger. Then a little confused, she trained it on on the Zenomorph aprroaching the Abomination and said, ".... bang?"

"Something is weakening us!" Supergirl exclaimed in frustration as she can already see Bardock getting exhausted. Unable to keep using her ice breath for very long, she switched back to Lasering the Xenomorphs, as that long distance attack seems the best option, she didn't want to test if she had regained her invincibility - chances are, she didn't. "Because this would be a breeze otherwise!"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
darkred darkred
Riven Riven

The sight of Weiss pointing the strange item, and letting out a confused "Bang" directed towards the Xeno approaching the front of the Abomination, the sudden sound of a loud whoosh of air can be heard and SEEN as a blast of wind suddenly launches from the fingertip. The Xenomorph stops to look towards Weiss with a loud screech before suddenly being flung away back into the darkness, hilariously flung and flipping about before hearing the satisfying sound of flesh exploding following. Supergirl was indeed correct with her senses as she gave her thought to Bardock, the continuous switching of small bursts between using her Ice Breath and her Heat Vision proves fruitful, but her invincibility, that might be a bit tricky to find out. Unless she really wanted to try and find out of course.

For all his premature giddiness upon finding a glowing thing, Mao Mao's ears drooped in disappointment when the object he pulled up was not a badass legendary weapon. "Looks like I'm the team medic now." He mumbled, rubbing medication across his eyes. Just like that, his pain subsided and his vision cleared, allowing him to leap back into the fray. He went after a seemingly untouched alien with an attempted slash to the spine.

Weiss's discovery gave him second thoughts, however, about continuing to attack. A foam finger?! Seriously?! No wonder these idiots died if that was all they had in the open! "If that's the best weapon we have, then I'd better keep looking for stuff that can do actual damage." The sheriff-turned-medic returned to the first pile, making a greater effort to search carefully.

After Fluffington rescued them, Double made sure the Xenomorph stayed away with a powerful push, and skidded backwards. They allowed themselves a great breath of air to reinflate their flattened lungs. "Whew! What a grip. Stay behind me, Fluffington, I have an idea."

View attachment 794949

They decided to shift into an octopus, hoping to trip over the alien zipping towards John Connor with their long, slimy tentacles.

The item Mao Mao used proved successful in healing his vision, the light of the item slightly flickering before returning to its normal glow. Perhaps there might be a limit to how much could be used, looks like we'll have to find out about that. As the cat dug around for the nearest pile once more, he finds..

Starship-Troopers-2-SFX-E-Pulse-44-Rifle_Movie-Prop.jpg

Mao Mao has found: "The E-44 Pulse Rifle!"

- A weapon that clearly looks like it doesn't belong of this world, it can be seen as being personally customized by its original owner. This energy weapon fires small bursts of plasma beams, but with the usage of intense power for its battery, can only fire about 1 to 3 three round bursts before overheating.

Perhaps this can help change the tide.

The shoving Double Trouble has done didn't do much to the creature (as expected), but did catch the monster off guard with the simplistic action as it was pushed slightly away. The swing of one of their tentacles however, smacks one of the Xenomorph's legs, only to cause it to bounce forwards into a roll and landing facefirst onto the floor with a shriek, before standing back up and giving its head a disorientation clearing shake.

• Fluffington the Mighty nodded, running behind Double Trouble, "Right!" The Eevee began to shroud herself in a steaming red glow as she started to accumulate power.
    Fluffington the Mighty used Work up!
    Fluffington the Mighty used Focus Energy!

The buffed Eevee watches as Double Trouble transforms into a funky looking Octillery, and Sends out an array of homing Stars to attack the three closest Xenomorphs.
    Fluffington the Mighty used Swift!
    Riven Riven P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Riven Riven

Fluffington's attack proves successful in hitting the offguard and dazed Xeno's, knocking the few of them further back and away from the ground with the strange power star shaped ability. The three of them still shake about from taking the impact of her attack, letting out confused sounds before turning their gaze back to the group, clearly seeming a bit more peeved off.

As for Lealan digging around another pile, she ends up discovering..

images.jpg

Lealan Deathweed has found: "A Mysterious Staff Head!"

- Hmm, definitely a strange hammer/blunt weapon shaped item, perhaps it can be of use like a blunt weapon, but the strange humming coming from the horns seems to sing a different song. This can possibly be used differently in a later way. For the moment, its definitely telling its missing a few parts. The bones below the jaw are strangely shaped like something can be put there.
Third P.O.V

The Abomination

Abelgard Müller

After searching through the pile, he eventually found.... a strange and red object, which was a large canister, filled with a liquid he didn’t know about... a strange find out here, but he might as well keep it, Abel thought to himself, but in the corner of his eye, in one of the other piles, he could see, what looks like, an metal arm, so, in order to find something that is actually useful here, other than his one-shot Flintlock pistol which takes a while to reload, or any of his knives on the acidic fluids of the creatures, he then went for that pile next, and tried to get the mechanical arm out without causing any damage to it.

The Abomination’s beast form however, satisfied with its kill, now prepared for its next kill, while also gaining natural stress over time, due to now being in his Beast form, and its inside instincts and chaotic natural slowly corrupting the humanity of the Abomination:

+6 Stress

The Abomination
Stress: 26/100

But before he could continue on his rage, one of the creatures jumped upon his back, as another went after him, but for now, his main focus was the one on his back, as the Beast began flaying its torso wildly, trying to get the unknown humanoid creature off his back, but instead, stopped when finding another alternative to get it off its back, to which the Abomination began to run towards a nearby wall, seeming like he would run into it if he continued on, before quickly turning his back towards the wall, and using the built up kinetic energy it gained while running, jumped towards the wall, threatening to crush the Xenomorph on his back if it didn’t jump off in time....

Riven Riven @ some dirt pile @ to whomst it may concern

The Abomination's reactions to the Xenomorph was definitely something the creature did NOT see coming. The creature had simply jumped atop his back, trying to grasp a hold with its claws on his shoulders and letting out a loud hissing into his ear. Instead of the sound of hissing, only came the sound of satisfying sounds of bones breaking and flesh being mushed to paste. The poor Xeno has been turned into a flesh mound as its skull and body were crushed along the back, its claws barely scratching the Abomination's skin with unintentional body movement before it finally has given out. The Abomination however, though not taking as much damage as the rest of the crew, DID just take a nice dip into the blood and flesh of the Xeno, his back beginning to slightly burn and singe from the effect of the acidity. Thankfully, not enough to melt his sinew from his own maneuver.

For Abelgard however, something interesting was going to possibly happen. As the man had come over to get a closer inspection of metal, now seeing clearly it looked to be in the shape of an arm, a BIG one for the matter, the Butcher tries to take hold of the strange limb, trying to remove it. Instead of successfully pulling it out of the pile however, the hand REACTS, erratically waving about to be free of his grip before suddenly slowly pushing away a small pile of rocks near The Butcher's feet. A voice, can be heard from underneath him through the scrap and rubble.

"Pilo- Need. Power."

The same words continue in a loop, before simultaneously, a tube like shape can be seen poking out of the hole the arm has moved to open up. On the side of the tube, shows an image of a container matching what Abelgard has discovered before, pouring liquid into a similar image of the same tube.

Mao Mao gained the most evil of grins upon discovering the rifle. "Now this is something I can use!...I'm so sorry about this, Geraldine, but I can't risk you getting dissolved." He gave his sword a kiss before he sheathed her, then, without any warning, fired upon the Xenomorphs. Pop, pop, pop, "OW!" After just three shots, the thing overheated! It even glowed a little in Mao Mao's now scorched paws. "Great, the best weapon we have, and it's crap." The sheriff lamented, waving the weapon in the air to cool it.

"Now, how would YOU like to be hugged?!" Double snarled, wrapping their tentacles around their Xenomorph archnemesis's throat and squeezing hard. As he concentrated on strangling, it looked like Fluffington had ticked off a trio of alien pests with her star shooting. Unfortunately, they only had eight tentacles, and all of them were occupied at the moment. "Fluffington, take care!"

"ohhh?" Weiss looks at the foam finger, "this is .... Awesome!"

She smiles and then starts spinning, aiming at the zenomorphs, "BANG BaNG BaNG BANG BANG!"

SUPERGIRL realizes quickly that alternating between laser vision and ice breath is good at keeping the zenomorphs away. So she does exactly that!

Riven Riven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back