• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Real Life Dramedy

SerenaTheGoddess

There is light, inside the darkness
Just doing a check to see who would be interested in a dramatic comedy real life based rp. In the veins of Dynasty, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, 90210, Gossip Girl. Any interest????!

EDIT 10/14/19

Characters can be any gender, any ethnicity, any age. Can be related to anyone in the the story. I don't like to stifle creativity lol.

High School: Savannah Arts Academy
Communication Arts
Dance
Music
Theatre Arts
Visual Arts
A week before school was to open after summer vacation, news hit Savannah that there was a shooting at Parker & Volt, a corporate insurance company downtown. 2 men were killed, a Security guard, Maurice Arnold, 37, married, 2 kids. The other was the gunman, Patrick Kettering, 44, divorced & remarried, 3 kids (2 from previous marriage, 2 year old from new marriage).
The shooting happened at about 10:45am on the 24th floor of the 27 floor corporate building. Kettering entered the building at approx. 9am. He was an executive in the acquisition and merger division. He was a star in the company until that morning when news broke after his death that he and another employee had been committing fraud and embezzling money from some of their wealthiest clients. The other man, Jacob Switzer, was injured and was the intended target. Switzer, 47, married, 2 kids (1 biological 1 adopted) has been taken to the hospital where he will be treated for his gunshot wound to his hip and shoulder and then taken into custody for questioning.

Last edited:
I understand!! I’m in one too. But I just have a lot of built up creative energy lol. We just need a basis for a story. I want everyone’s input. I like for things to be collective.

Aaah! I was about to show intrest earlier this morning but I had previous activities to attend to. Anyway, would there still be any room for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back