• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Choices matter^^

...Z moves?
Like Clari said, they're super moves that can be used with a Z-Ring and a Z Crystal. Some can be used if a Pokémon knows a move that matches the Crystal type, while others are exclusive to certain species.

I think the comparison is because of Articuno's size. With the way things have gone so far, I thought Alain would've been sent to Zapdos.

What's the ruling on Z-Moves?

Hmmmm. I might make it purchasable later, but for now, none of the 1st years can do it, so it matters not.

???

How?

Goodie. An excuse to not include Mega Evolutions^^

Ditto on Quirky's question: would it not make more sense for the Articuno dorm to be the equivalent of Obelisk Blue (At least from a colour scheme perspective)?

I think the comparison is because of Articuno's size. With the way things have gone so far, I thought Alain would've been sent to Zapdos.

What's the ruling on Z-Moves?

By the last season of GX, the only Slifer Red left in the entire school was Judai. Well, there weren't really that many Slifer Reds to begin with.

Also, here are all three dorms to compare just how insane the hierarchy was.
latest

latest

latest

By the last season of GX, the only Slifer Red left in the entire school was Judai. Well, there weren't really that many Slifer Reds to begin with.

latest

latest

latest
The Dueling Academy splurged on their infrastructure budget on the school and first two dorms before realizing they needed one more to use the Sacred Beast Trio in their naming scheme. :P

latest

latest

latest
Kaiba really knew how to hold a grudge. He makes his rival's God card the lowest ranked and then ascends to the afterlife with the power of money to battle him one last time.

Interestingly Articuno is ranked highest on the interest check poll.

latest

latest

latest

Ah...I wasn't aware the Slifer population is so small(more like forgotten). The dorms are clearly a motivation tactic to encourage students to improve themselves. Though I figured the influx of new students would herald new Slifer deadweights.

Yep. RBY Institute is being compared to a pokemon version of Duel Academia. I can't deny the similarities, especially in terms of color scheme and island setting :lennymeh:

Yep. RBY Institute is being compared to a pokemon version of Duel Academia. I can't deny the similarities, especially in terms of color scheme and island setting :lennymeh:

Pokemon GX. It'll also end with no one getting paired up except for the protagonist and his yandere disembodied half-dragon hermaphrodite spirit waifu.

I don't think we'll know until this rp starts. But it'll likely be someone with a yandere pokemon. Disembodied spirit means ghost type. Waifu implies female. So a yandere frostlass perhaps?
My first thought is Giratina, since it's the only Pokémon that's Ghost and Dragon. Although, I don't think it's likely for someone to catch or fuse with it.

GasMaskie GasMaskie

After the excitement of Ex-Aid, I think Build is looking to be a pretty good successor to the Kamen Rider name.
I really want Build to be good. The first episode hooked me pretty fast with the night fight and Sento's pacifism.

Friends with a yandere giratina = death.
After fusing, you'll finally be able to understand each other and walk down the path of adulthood. If this follows GX, you'll also be accompanied by the spirit of your dead teacher that lives inside his cat's stomach.

You're better off watching GX, Sun and Moon is basically about those scrub-tier public Pokemon schools + Ash harem.​

Too late. I've watched episode 1 and have now been introduced to Z-moves.

After fusing, you'll finally be able to understand each other and walk down the path of adulthood. If this follows GX, you'll also be accompanied by the spirit of your dead teacher that lives inside his cat's stomach.

There are no deaths in pokemon u_u

Nightrouge sounds like Japanese Megatron here.

I finally managed to catch Build last night and enjoyed it. Sento is cute and cool and I like the plot they're setting up. He seems like what'd happen if Dan and Phillip possessed Young Taiga.

Also this thread's title is only a letter off RWBY and it messes with me.

I hope the the rest of the show is as good as that first episode. Sento's a very likable main. I'm also digging Ryuga - he's basically the same as he was in Amazons 2.

Even the Main Riders are getting Best Matches.​

I hope the the rest of the show is as good as that first episode. Sento's a very likable main. I'm also digging Ryuga - he's basically the same as he was in Amazons 2.

Even the Main Riders are getting Best Matches.​

That's actually pretty cool. Seeing which Riders match with which will be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back