• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patience is it's own reward <3

Plots are being planned for the future. But only if we get there. Ep 1 is pretty much a test run anyway. I wanna see what works and what doesn't.

I'm good with whatever you choose to do. The downtime just gives me one less excuse to not finish planning out my own RP.

Edit: Actually it's a reboot of a reboot of an old RP. You were in it's second incarnation QA. Pokemon Team Delta, aka what happens when the bad guys aren't wiped out by a punk kid with protagonist power.

Last edited:
I'm good with whatever you choose to do. The downtime just gives me one less excuse to not finish planning out my own RP.

Edit: Actually it's a reboot of a reboot of an old RP. You were in it's second incarnation QA. Pokemon Team Delta, aka what happens when the bad guys aren't wiped out by a punk kid with protagonist power.

Mm~Yes. Edgy pokemon.

I'd turned that into a pokemon mafia story with my array of characters. I'm surprised you know about that. Don't remember you being a part of Pokemon Delta...though it's been some years so I might've forgotten...

Mm~Yes. Edgy pokemon.

I'd turned that into a pokemon mafia story with my array of characters. I'm surprised you know about that. Don't remember you being a part of Pokemon Delta...though it's been some years so I might've forgotten...
Of course I know about it, it's my story. Jay was my old account.

o.o

Ohhhhhh. *blushes*

Hi Jay. How are you? You'll see some characters you might recognize in this rp as well. Their smaller forms.
Haha, I had to keep myself from using my standard pokemon characters for this RP. You almost got my main man Jay and Ava, the younger (ironically less angsty) years. But then I'd just confuse myself with the same characters in two very different settings. Ava before she evolved doesn't get to show up much in the delta storyline, but she would have started trouble no matter the setting I have no doubt. Fox pokemon ftw.

Haha, I had to keep myself from using my standard pokemon characters for this RP. You almost got my main man Jay and Ava, the younger (ironically less angsty) years. But then I'd just confuse myself with the same characters in two very different settings. Ava before she evolved doesn't get to show up much in the delta storyline, but she would have started trouble no matter the setting I have no doubt. Fox pokemon ftw.

lol. So you like fox pokemon, huh? I'll admit, ninetails had always been one of my favorites^^

If you get pokemon delta re-started, let me know. Can't promise I'd re-join, but I'd read it for sure. I enjoyed Pokemon Delta. The 'episodes' idea was inspired by it~

Rules are up. Anyone unfamiliar with our dice room is free to ask questions and/or check it out.

I myself only found out about it recently :P

I hope I get to show off his actual personality soon, since it doesn't show very well in the CS. Also, I'm glad to see that Olympia is canon.

Ah yep. Personality section was omitted because I wanted to see how the characters act IC.

Olympia is there because I'm too lazy to make new npcs. Plus she's the character I normally use for pokemon rps^^

Ah yep. Personality section was omitted because I wanted to see how the characters act IC.

Olympia is there because I'm too lazy to make new npcs. Plus she's the character I normally use for pokemon rps^^
I think I made him seem too hollow, rather than just normal. He's not a very unique person.

Will we see an appearance from her fan group, The Olympos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back