• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

Eh- I do what I can ;). The theory could be proven wrong though, and it might just be a coincidental correlation. Only Quirky will be able to confirm the truth.

May I have a jab at your reasoning? Moltres is meant for students who aspire to follow the classic 'Pokemon champion' route, Articuno is for coordinators/ artsy types, and Zapdos is for academia/ those unsure of their goals.

Also, thanks for having me- I won't let you down Quirk ;D

Dead on :closedeyessmile:

You could never disappoint me Clari.

Dead on :closedeyessmile:

You could never disappoint me Clari.
Ahh... success:
tumblr_mtysikRY6c1rbwsb9o1_400.gif

I appreciate the sentiment- I just hope I'll be able to live up to it.

Anywho, so when do we get to start brainstorming events and such? I look forward to seeing Ophelia and Poliwag blaze through the entrance exams :P- will her brother make an appearance perhaps?

Ahh... success:
tumblr_mtysikRY6c1rbwsb9o1_400.gif

I appreciate the sentiment- I just hope I'll be able to live up to it.

Anywho, so when do we get to start brainstorming events and such? I look forward to seeing Ophelia and Poliwag blaze through the entrance exams :P- will her brother make an appearance perhaps?

I have a general outline. Though people are free to help brainstorm events. More ideas = more fun.

^_^ All characters have already been accepted into RBY Institute. Orientation is to get them adjusted.

lol. Dunno~

I guess that depends on who shows up. Well, that's if anyone comes at all.

Ah...so it'd be a lonely day for Gray. Either way, a family visitation sounds like a nice event for a future episode. It'll give players a chance to expand their character's family.

Ah...so it'd be a lonely day for Gray. Either way, a family visitation sounds like a nice event for a future episode. It'll give players a chance to expand their character's family.
Everyone in his family is pretty famous, so they have some busy schedules.

Parents are rare in Pokémon, so just having them around sounds interesting.

Everyone in his family is pretty famous, so they have some busy schedules.

Parents are rare in Pokémon, so just having them around sounds interesting.

At least Gray has V.

I imagine a nice calming visit...then boom. Plot kidnaps parents. That's how it usually goes u_u

Character's finally done. When does a shadowy cult show up to challenge seven students who have keys that will unseal beings of enormous power that reside underneath the island?

Character's finally done. When does a shadowy cult show up to challenge seven students who have keys that will unseal beings of enormous power that reside underneath the island?

Maybe episode 117

Ghost boy and Rictus are accepted <3

By Episode 117, GX was already on its third major antagonist. I described GX's first serious arc.

^_^

First major arc has already been planned(ish). I'd start thinking of the second one, but I'm not even positive that we'll finish the first one. Then there's fillers. Can't forget those~

Maybe episode 117
At that point, the students will be sent to another dimension and be forced to battle with their lives on the line, losing their smiles in the process.

By Episode 117, GX was already on its third major antagonist. I described GX's first serious arc.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Lucem Lucem
tumblr_ovu5zbMuP61wrt8h0o1_500.jpg

Night Rogue looking good. His Full Bottle had a best match so I'm curious as to what happens with him later.

Also, this works way too well.​
I like that you can see his eyes behind the bat visor. Build had a pretty solid first episode. We got backstory and Sento established himself as an experienced Rider. He's also a great pacifist.

1504466067004.jpg

DIE SET DOWN is a really good cliffhanger song. Amazons season 3 never.

At that point, the students will be sent to another dimension and be forced to battle with their lives on the line, losing their smiles in the process.

I like that you can see his eyes behind the bat visor. Build had a pretty solid first episode. We got backstory and Sento established himself as an experienced Rider. He's also a great pacifist.

View attachment 349531

DIE SET DOWN is a really good cliffhanger song. Amazons season 3 never.

The fact that we actually have the Ultra Beast dimension in S/M makes that arc blend way too well.
1503315004982.jpg

P A C I F I S T

Remember when he straight up murdered another Kamen Rider?
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Articuno dorm confirmed to be Slifer Red.

Last edited:
The fact that we actually have the Ultra Beast dimension in S/M makes that arc blend way too well.
1503315004982.jpg

P A C I F I S T

Remember when he straight up murdered another Kamen Rider?​
There's also the alternate timeline where Mega Evolution doesn't exist. It seems like they're setting up a story for that in the next games.

I'm waiting for Sento to reveal his dark side. He's already luring people in with his charm.

1504405166161.jpg

I've been sick so I haven't managed to catch Build yet. Rouge looks sick as heck though. Is he the secondary or just a Match?
Nitrogue and Blood Stark will be the enemy Riders this season. Claws/Close is the secondary, who might be the new buddy Build just picked up.

CLOSE.jpg

Choices matter^^

...Z moves?
They recently introduced them in the games: Z-moves are basically a Pokemon's ultimate attack. From my knowledge, they can be used only once per battle, and the kind of moves available varies depending on the Pokemon's type/ species.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back