• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What darkness? I am a being of pure light :angels:

I've no idea why you guys are picking on Odalis. He's a good boy.

tumblr_p44nk2RwkM1wrt8h0o2_1280.png

I demand your tribute of chocolate. Also, Odalis is scarily similar to Atticus Rhodes/Fubuki Tenjoin. They're both trainers/duelists with a flair for the theatrical who use dragons and are the older brothers to a female main character. They're also both in the Blue dorms of their respective series.​

tumblr_p44nk2RwkM1wrt8h0o2_1280.png

I demand your tribute of chocolate. Also, Odalis is scarily similar to Atticus Rhodes/Fubuki Tenjoin. They're both trainers/duelists with a flair for the theatrical who use dragons and are the older brothers to a female main character. They're also both in the Blue dorms of their respective series.​

I gave you a cookie instead ^_^

It's all coincidence, I assure you. Using Odalis is just me being lazy. Besides, gm characters are half npc. Certainly not female main character material.

Theo713 Theo713
Very nice. Don't think Ophelia can beat that. Please give Justin 5 points. Oh, and please title the post, 'Justin's Articuno Challenge'

To everyone else, time has shifted a bit forward to the start of the pokemon talent competition.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I suddenly got called into work, so I don't think I'll be able to post tonight. If it takes too much time, feel free too continue without Gray putting on a show.

clarinetti clarinetti
Give yerself 5 points.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
I suddenly got called into work, so I don't think I'll be able to post tonight. If it takes too much time, feel free too continue without Gray putting on a show.

I don't mind waiting. It's no fun if there are only 2 participants to vote on. Working on the motivation to write myself.

I'll try to post in the next day or two. I've got to get readjusted to my work schedule after being sick x.x

Sorry to hear you were sick. Glad you're feeling better =)

Changes have been made, thanks :). How's the search for motivation going? ;p

I too am befuddled by this- how does Wailord-Volbeat-Zebstrika translate to your previous message? I can see the Fire=Volbeat, but the rest has me thrown for a loop :lennyslash:

latest
latest
latest

The Rouze Cards in Kamen Rider Blade featured the animal motifs of the sealed Undead from whom the cards derived their specific powers. The combo for Burning Divide used Drop Whale, Firefly, and Gemini Zebra - all of which have Pokemon based on those animals now.​

Gotcha.

I know what I want to write. I'm lazy about writing it <.<
Ahhh, I see. That I'm afraid is a battle which one must conquer alone, but I'm sure that when the time is right you'll find the willpower to triumph (Or else begrudgingly force yourself to get it done with ;p). I wouldn't be too hard on yourself though- some weekends are best spent doing nothing.
latest
latest
latest

The Rouze Cards in Kamen Rider Blade featured the animal motifs of the sealed Undead from whom the cards derived their specific powers. The combo for Burning Divide used Drop Whale, Firefly, and Gemini Zebra - all of which have Pokemon based on those animals now.
Well that clears things up, thank you. And here I thought it was just another Super Sentai-esque show, but now I've been enlightened :P.

Last edited:
Theo713 Theo713 , Lucem Lucem , GasMaskie GasMaskie , OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi , clarinetti clarinetti , hosaki hosaki

Really, really sorry for the delay guys. I guess it's true that waiting for motivation to hit is like waiting for a strike of lightning. But I'm determined to see this episode/rp come to a conclusion >.< I'll have a post up Friday. Since Luce dropped out, Ophelia will be the last contestant and voting will immediately be available for which pc gets the Articuno prize. Then we're moving straight to the Moltres Dorm well not exactly since things will happen in between =P

Theo713 Theo713 , Lucem Lucem , GasMaskie GasMaskie , OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi , clarinetti clarinetti , hosaki hosaki

Really, really sorry for the delay guys. I guess it's true that waiting for motivation to hit is like waiting for a strike of lightning. But I'm determined to see this episode/rp come to a conclusion >.< I'll have a post up Friday. Since Luce dropped out, Ophelia will be the last contestant and voting will immediately be available for which pc gets the Articuno prize. Then we're moving straight to the Moltres Dorm well not exactly since things will happen in between =P
Don't be too hard on yourself, Quirky- every thread has its' lulls as people get busy or or for other reasons can't bring themselves to post. Put it out when you're ready and able, and then hopefully we'll all find the time/ drive to push through this segment :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back