• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GM:
Just so you guys know, I can't edit any player characters sheets in this updated rpn, so I'm no longer able to update points, add pokemon for your characters, or manually add items for you guys. That means it'll be up you to keep your character sheets updated with the things your character gains in the rp. Good thing I trust you guys^^ I'll see about keeping a record on a notepad or something, but starting now, I'll need you guys to keep track of your things.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
When did the update occur? I assume that everything before your last post has been updated but I'm not quite sure.
1511981401421.png
Will probably throw up a post tomorrow. I also bet that you don't know this reference.

Good to see you know the drill.

Alain got saddled into Articuno because he wasn't clear enough in his goals section of the application and Articuno was his chosen legendary^^

Are you sure it isn't because the admissions office isn't racist enough to think that all Kalosians are into that?
Gladion.jpg
Also, how many points?​

Are you sure it isn't because the admissions office isn't racist enough to think that all Kalosians are into that?
View attachment 397089
Also, how many points?​

5 points.

Possibly~A hidden agenda in RBY's yearly Orientation is for the 3 dorms to draw in prospective students, after all. More students, more collective points. So if each of them seem to be hyping their individual dorms, that's why. Course, first years aren't allowed to switch^^

5 points.

Possibly~A hidden agenda in RBY's yearly Orientation is for the 3 dorms to draw in prospective students, after all. More students, more collective points. So if each of them seem to be hyping their individual dorms, that's why. Course, first years aren't allowed to switch^^

Just waiting for a chance to get Alain to kiss Ophelia on the cheek in front of Odalis or her father.
Fedorafett.jpg

XaEe4DahT5tX5yDbLKgNkswEGdZQMPqLEK0iBR9_Jgs.png

Rival character when?​

XaEe4DahT5tX5yDbLKgNkswEGdZQMPqLEK0iBR9_Jgs.png

Rival character when?​

When you decide to interact with another player and make yourself one like Bluebell and Fletcher did :closedeyessmile:

Just wait for someone in the Zapdos dorm to appear with a trench coat.

It only takes 5 points to introduce a random npc into the episode. ^_^

Alrighty! Sorry for the delay. I'm a bad gm. I'll see about getting a post up tomorrow.

Participants in the Articuno Challenge thus far are:
1. Justin
2. Gray
3. Ophelia

Meaning that once all 3 get their challenge posts up, I'll open the voting, pick one player's character to receive the prize, then we'll move on. If anyone else wants to have their character participate please reply here so we'll know to wait for you. Otherwise I'm just gonna push the story forward with my weak muscles. Participation can be as simple as a character walks on stage, did something with pokemon, walks of stage. The entire post doesn't have to be about the challenge either (wanted to clarify in case some people are overthinking things). It can be small as three lines mentioned in your post and so long as you label post in which your character's stage appearance takes place clearly so voters know which post to read (or reread) when voting. Keep in mind that even if your character chooses not to participate, they aren't limited to just watching the performances. There's also plenty of character interactions and world building to be done before the episode's end. Also, any pokemon introduced into this episode thus far by the generator is free to be played with (though you'll have to tag me if you want to try catching/battling them)

I'll try to get my post out in the next day or two. We went out to celebrate my brother's birthday early and just got home and I'm beat x.x

Gray duels battles his older brother who intends to buy RBY Institute and uses a one-off mechanical version of his Pokemon that is never seen from again or ever turned into an actual card?
Please look forward to GRAY THUNDER.

A bit of brother and sister bonding before Lia's challenge post I totally have no idea what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Lucem Lucem
Now that I think about it, Odalis is pretty similar to Fubuki. All he needs is to get possessed by a spirit of darkness symbolized by a mask and use Mega Charizard-X for that full Darkness experience.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

GX liked to rubberband between SoL comedy and absolute pitch-black dark. Poke-Italian teacher who says Na No Ne when

Now that I think about it, Odalis is pretty similar to Fubuki. All he needs is to get possessed by a spirit of darkness symbolized by a mask and use Mega Charizard-X for that full Darkness experience.
Odalis confirmed for Shadow Rider. I'll wait for the dark rituals to start in the hidden Ho-Oh dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back