• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: Rebirth [Open World Multifandom Sandbox RP]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
EXODUS_Heathmore
Leman Russ

Leman Slammed the Slayer with great and unfettered force,hopefully cracking the mortal like an egg. This unfound hope was quickly crushed with a grenade,bomb,whatever,which exploded onto his chest. Covering his torsos with an unnatural frost and cold,something akin to running around naked on a winter fenris night. Leman,despite being outplayed at his lowest so far. Was honestly impressed at the mortal's ability,power,and general rage. "Is THIS the peak of man? THe peak of man before reaching the level of a primarch?" He thought,Only to suddenly feel a sting of pain on his wrist Furious metal plunging deep into his flesh.

He Cursed in his unrecognizable tongue,releasing the Helwaker from his iron grip grasp. Instinctively ,The primarch brought down his helwinter axe onto the Slayer's midsection,only scraping the armor as he felt another sharp burst of pain a loud bang accompanying it. Russ lost his balance and fell onto the ground with a heavy thud,being the stubborn bastard that any khornite in their mother was,swiped at the slayer's leg. Bringing him down to his level,literally.

Interaction: Develius Develius Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

BOUNDARY_Tangled Belt
Weiss Schnee

The pupil less boy or "FD" as he called himself was suspicious in the mind of schnee,then again. It could simply be simple paranoia developed over years via rival companies attacks,terrorist,and her family in general. Or,it could be the fact that she was Somehow stuck in space with EVerything being a possible threat. EIther way,she would need allies....and this "FD" Figure will have to do.

"Of course im human you dolt! What else could i be?! a Cat?" Her tone a mix of nervousness and false bravado. The whole situition made Weiss tense and on the fence of running or fighting anything that moved. Although,Weiss's expression changed almost instantly as she felt "FD's" Predatory gaze. Akin to staring at an eagle for hours upon hours. Weiss,countered with her own glare filled with the brim of suspicion and distrust. "The Real question is....can i trust You?" . Pupil less people were certainly an abnormality even for something as abnormal like the world of remnant .....However far it was now.

Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President Corrosion Corrosion

Lilith & Sackboy
Lilith.pngSackboy.png

With the two wondering around the city for a while now Lilith was starting to get a little unnerved, aside from Sackboy there was no one else around here, at least from what she knew. "You think we should get out of here?" She says a little quietly while taking a slight peek to her right. Sackboy nods once though he was more familiar with cities then her due to his first adventure, Lilith smiles lightly. "Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit creeped out here anyway."

After a while the both of them leave the city and in the distance they could see a heated battle forming, Sackboy watches with one hand on his hip and the other scratching his chin, he then looks over to Lilith and points at the battle and she'd assume that he was asking that if the two of them should help out. She looks over to the fight for a few seconds before looking back to him again before speaking. "Maybe so but...are you sure, what you capable of?"

Sackboy lights up as she asks this and open up a different menu from last time and selects some sort of boomerang weapon before it appears in his hand, Lilith's eyebrows rise slightly while witnessing this. "Point proven." She says quietly to herself. "Okay then, let's get this over with." The two rush into battle with Lilith coming up behind one alien and stabbing in in the chest with one of her spiritual spikes while Sackboy throws his boomerang at a high speed at another.

Develius Develius Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Funnier President Funnier President

Interactions: Open for Interaction

Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO
Before Eiji could land another blow, the Dark Stalker slowly collapses upon being weakened from fighting. Eiji stood in shock for a minute. The Dark Stalker is finally defeated. Eiji wasn't expecting the battle to end so abruptly, but it is finally over.

"What? That black monstrosity has collapsed. Is the battle over already?" Eiji asked himself in confusion.

Eiji was about to introduce himself to his new allies. Still, something strange has happened to him, and he got sent to a different universe. This time, he is now in Node City, unfamiliar to him. Node City is filled with neon lights from his point of view, and it gives off a quixotic feel to it. He hasn't seen anything like it before compared to the universe he is from. He wonders why he got sent to this universe suddenly. It is the place that he will stay in from now on.

"What? Where am I? What is this place? How did I get sent to this place? Who sent me here? Am I in a different universe now? I don't understand. What is this city? I haven't seen anything this grand in a while. Amazing. I need to find an answer to this mess. But how can I obtain it?" Eiji asked himself in bewilderment as he looked around Node City, much to his dismay.

Neko Asakura, Hayato Yusu, Aroma White, various other folk (NPCs) | Node City
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Meanwhile, as Eiji suddenly appeared in the middle of the city, two females had been running down the street. They managed to dodge a car or two, seeming to be in a hurry. One had black short hair with a pink streak in it, and headphones with cat ears. She had pink eyes, and her skin was quite light. The other had gray hair in a ponytail, the ponytail held up by a turquoise hairband, her skin quite light as well. She had turqoise eyes.

"Holy shit!" A bystander cried. "Is that PAFF?! With NEKO?!" Another exclaimed. "No way! Take a video, you'll make millions!" One more suggested chipperly.

"Ohhh, c'moooon!" The girl with black and pink short hair, revealed to be Neko, whined. "We'll- we'll get out of this, Aroma-chan! Just, we need.... uuuugh!" The two girls stopped, looking around. People had their phones out and everything! Neko and PAFF wouldn't be able to get out of this one...

A slender looking man followed them, with shaggy brown hair and light skin. "Wait, hang on!" He grabbed onto Aroma's arm, panting. Aroma whipped her head to face the man, her eyes widening. "Kaori... please."

Neko let go of Aroma, stomping over to the man... was she about to try something? What was even going on? Whatever it was, it may be best to try to intervene, before it escalates...

Interactions: Teacup but existent Teacup but existent

Eiji noticed something troubling. He sees two girls, one with black short hair and one with gray hair, running down the street in a hurry. He wonders if they're late for something. Some bystanders yelled in surprise as they were shocked for the two girls to make an appearance in public. Could they be celebrities? Probably not. Their names are Neko and Aroma.

The main problem is that a slender-looking man is chasing after the two girls, and they looked to be alarmed by it. Even Eiji seems to be concerned by it, and he wonders if he should intervene or not. The man later grabbed Aroma's arm, but Neko confronted him. Whatever the case may be, Eiji should intervene, or else things might worsen. However, he didn't want to injure anyone, that's for sure. Maybe a blunt questioning should do the trick.

"Hey! I don't know what is happening here, but I think you should leave those girls alone! She had enough! Can you explain to me what is going on?" Eiji asked fiercely.

vpw5V3U.jpg

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President , Stricken Steel Stricken Steel , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

The dark-skinned giant glanced down at Mythra with a visible frown, "It's Nautica." the titan replied bluntly with a low-lying hiss, "Call me 'lizard' again and I will flay you alive."

As Nautica lead the group deeper into the belly of the city, they would quickly found themselves ambushed by hostile forces. The Fallen aliens had quickly responded to the fallen drop pod's location, quickly dispatching a scouting party to pick off or capture the individuals within. Master Chief was quick to engage the enemy, making short work of two alien individuals, before another proceeded to tackle him from behind. Nautica stood her ground as a trio of these four-armed came into view, with two wielding shock rifles while the third stood farther back wielding a wire rifle. They spoke in a complex unrecognizable language, coordinating their assault as they quickly went into firing positions.

The dark-skinned titan cocked her head before swiftly advancing on their position. Nautica was definitely far quicker and more nimble in her human form compared to her large and bulky beast form, quickly evading several stray ether shots scalding towards her. Soon the Fallen wielding the wire rifle came into view, his gun now fully charged, and fired a high-velocity bolt of electrical arc energy. Still giving no quarter, she quickly lifted up a large pile of loose rubble and blocked the weapon's trajectory. The blast scaled the surface of the rock, yet it failed to penetrate as Nautica hurdled it towards the alien's positions.

The alien's quickly barreled behind cover, with the two wielding shock rifles again firing on their opponent as they waited for their partner's rifle to charge up. Yet it would have no more as the titan zeroed in on them. Nautica swiftly punched one in the face, sending it back against the wall. The second Fallen tried to shoot at her, but the titan ducked only to upper-gut it in the gut. The force was enough to lift him a meter into the air before collapsing on the ground. The last alien would find it's fate quickly sealed as Nautica kicked the weapon out of its hands and turned to unleash a tail-whip that slammed into it's body.

More alien chatter could be heard coming from further down the straight. Nautica growled as she could see more Fallen approaching them, supported by three Pike light-hovercrafts and two skiff troop carriers. The whole district now knew they were here. As she faced down the approaching horde however, Nautica and her allies would soon find reinforcements coming to their aid. A dropship deployed roughly a dozen human marines as they began fighting on their side. The titan couldn't help but have their presence remind her of the US military forces she once fought against back in the day - only now to be fighting alongside them. It wasn't the first time this happened - let alone in Boston - but frankly it didn't matter to her anymore. Any help now was more than enough.

Nautica wouldn't immediately notice two new figures just entering the battlefield, but would no doubt appreciate their assistance as well - provided they would survive what was yet to come.

H7qpJqf.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Django Django

The Slayer was successful in crippling one of the demon's massive legs, forcing the armored lycanthrope to fall to its knees. The Slayer was becoming somewhat disappointed by the ease of how he was whittling his opponent down. He seemed far more dangerous in concept, especially just a few minutes ago. Was it rendered weak by the constructs of this universe? Or perhaps was he truly all bark but no bite? Nonetheless, the Slayer was ready to finish him off as he aimed his super shotty towards the hellhound's other knee. Yet already confident of his approaching victory, he was sloppy in his awareness check.

In a brief moment, the Slayer found his own legs being swiped from under him, throwing off his shot as they would graze the space wolf's armor at point blank. That was stupid on his part. He normally wasn't this hellbent, even in violent fits of pure testosterone rage was he at the least more aware of his surroundings. Nonetheless, this was no deal-breaker as he quickly caught himself with a spare hand. Yet instead of turning to wield his gun, the barrel of his equipment launcher once again aimed towards the demon wolf. Yet instead of launching ice-based weaponry, it would belch a volley of flame straight towards Russ' face, threatening to melt away the fur and scorch its putrid skin and flesh underneath.

Taking this glowing opportunity, the Slayer instead opted to finish this in a glorious method. With a running start, the armored Hellwalker launched into the air - igniting his wrist blades - as he attempted to plunge one into the demon's torso as a way to secure his grip before attempting to decapitate his opponent in one swift horizontal strike.

The Primarch would have to be quick to avoid a brutal decapitation.

TANGLED BELT
The Boundary

Django Django Funnier President Funnier President
The creature's head disappeared with a pop as it was hit by Joker's gun, a dark blue mist that smelled strongly of ozone sprayed out of its neck stump before it collapsed to the floor, dead. For a while the area had returned to its eerie quiet, the only sound from the buzzing of electronic lights and dripping water, along with the whirring of air recyclers generating a breathable atmosphere.

However, there were more screeches that echoed throughout the pipes and walls, cutting Joker and Weiss' conversation short. From openings in the walls and jumping down from above emerged more of the creatures from before, and some of these wielded ranged weapons.

kkdlolpv.jpg

There were at least two dozen of them now, screeching and hissing and drooling. The ones armed with pistols raised their weapons and fired glowing blue bolts of Arc energy at the two humans from all directions.

From a large pipe emerged a number of horrific creatures that seemed to be lacking heads. They charged forwards, carry what seemed like flaming lanterns connected by chains. The swung them like a flail with the intent to smash the Solar fire at the pair.

1600px-Eugene-kim-ek-screenshot-17.jpg

Neko Asakura, Aroma White, Hayato Yusu, various other folk (NPCs) | Node City
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Neko reeled back her arm, ready to sock the slender man smack-dab in the face... before being interrupted by a fierce, close voice. And some bystanders as well.

"Oh shit! Get him Neko, get him!" A female bystander cried, recording the scene. Another female would then cry out: "NekoPAFF is real! I told you guys!"

Realizing the consequences, Neko quickly lowered her arm, looking to the source of the fierce voice. She'd mouth "help us", since he seemed to be different from everyone else, likely one of the "newcomers"... before the slender man would try to run off with Aroma.

"Wh- hey!" She cried, before running to Eiji and pulling him along with her. "You wanted to know what's going on, so Neko will tell you. That skinny guy was trying to expose Aroma-chan! She's PAFF, by the way. I dunno what's going on with them now or who's Kaori though, or why he's calling Aroma-chan that. But since you offered, Neko will have you by her side, newbie!" Eiji never offered, but Neko figured he might have offered sooner or later, anyway.

Meanwhile, a yard or two away from Eiji and Neko had been Aroma and the slender man. "Hayato, I, I can't believe it's, I didn't think I..." Aroma began, before being interrupted by the slender man, now revealed to be Hayato. "We can discuss this later, Kaori. We need to get you and your..." Hayato looked behind him, finding Neko and Eiji. "...your friend and that guy out of here! I know somewhere safe." Aroma nodded, continuing to be pulled along by Hayato.

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Vale
West Exodus

@Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Teacup but existent Teacup but existent @2Bornot2B Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

The two 'Junior Detectives' froze at Adachi's words. They nervously glanced at each other, desperately trying to come up with something to say. "Uhh, yeah! We were just about to do that!" The monkey Faunus quickly said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, we were totally about to do what you just said."

"Yup. Totally," the blue-haired teen quickly added, nodding. "'Cause we're Junior Detectives, and we're totally meant to do this. Yeah."

They forced a smile and chuckled nervously.

Grey sighed and shook his head at the two Junior Detectives' ineptitude. "Relax, we got you covered. Our Ghosts have gotten everything. What you can do, though," he gestured to several injured and terrified civilians who had taken shelter wherever they could find. "Is help those civvies out. Lotta injuries."

The two teenagers turned to look at the civilians, and then nodded. "Right," the blue-haired one said after a moment. "Yeah, okay."

They made their way to tend to the wounded, but the blonde turned back to Grey with narrowed eyes. "I'll get you sometime, you know," he pointed a finger at the Hunter's direction, before continuing.

Chance raised a brow. "You know him?"

"They tried arresting me after I got into a fight at Junior's club over in the downtown area," Grey shrugged. "Slipped away while those two were arguing over who was gonna be good cop and bad cop, though."

"Junior's club?" Asked the Titan. "I heard Yang of Team RWBY kinda wrecked the place some time ago."

"Oh yeah, that was exactly what Junior was saying. Wasn't exactly happy about me doing the same. Only had a couple drinks, though, nothing major. I paid the damages in Glimmer, by the way," Grey paused. "Well, most of it, anyway."

By this time, local emergency services had arrived to assist with the wounded and dead, along with shiny Atlas dropships swooping down from overhead and unloading their contingents of androids and human soldiers to secure the area of any remaining Grimm.

With that out of the way, the Hunter turned to Adachi. "Those were Huntsmen-in-Training, by the way. People training to fight the things we just fought. Call 'em Grimm," he said, pulling his helmet off. He retrieved a small flask with the sigil of the Hunter class etched into it, consisting of three upwards arrows surrounded by a snake, popping the cap off and taking a sip. After a moment, he screwed the cap back into place and turned to the rest of the group.

Looking them over again, he cleared his throat. "So, I'm sure you're all wondering why you're all here," he began. "Truth is, we don't know either."

"All of us have ended up here in some way or another, but we don't know why," Chance continued, taking off his helmet. "For most of us, we just found ourselves here in a flash of light. Not just individuals, by the way, but entire landmasses," he gestured to the city around them. "This place, Vale? Yeah, the entire city was ripped from its home planet and plopped here."

"Through meticulous research it was determined that various entities and locations from entirely different and unrelated universes were all brought here somehow, and the cause is as of yet unknown," Val explained, helmet underneath her arm. "For years this has been happening, and it would appear that it will not cease any time soon, either. One thing is certain, however: there is no escape. Even after countless attempts to do so, all efforts have proven to be fruitless."

Grey nodded. "Folks stranded here call this whole thing Transitioning. Going from their home dimension to this place. We call this place..." he paused, ostensibly for dramatic effect.

"Rapture."

Alb06TN.jpg

Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

A simple grunt confirmed Kong's agreement with the local king's offer. He initially expected this conversation to dive into insults and curses, perhaps with Louie blaming him for supposedly letting these creatures rampage through his island. Obviously this was not his fault, for these creatures utilize methods beyond his total control, but considering the other entities and "rulers" he had encountered it wouldn't have surprised him. So it was welcoming enough that Louie seemed to be a more comfortable and laid-back ruler, or so he presented himself as one anyways. Kong still had to be careful in terms of not taken advantage of, or regarding the resident Gigantopithecus pulling a fast one if he turned out more on the side of maliciousness. He gave him the benefit of the doubt for now, but was ready if things took a turn.

And there was one thing that Kong believed will influence his beliefs regarding the fellow primate's true intentions.

Looking out one of the windows overseeing the jungle, he would be presented with a large mountain near the middle of the island. Kong pointed towards and explained. "That mountain may hold the key to how they got here," he remarked with a determined stare, "I was told of a large cave hidden behind a waterfall somewhere on the opposite side of the mountain. Blood and bones are claimed to still litter the entrance. If my sources are correct, that would be the place where the Skullscrawler came from. It will have to be sealed off and closely guarded to prevent others from invading. I have an ally from my Island scouting the cave systems underneath to find the entrance on its side, and to prevent other hostiles from getting to it. He will meet us there."

He recoiled his finger before leaning in towards King Louie. "I do not know where the precise location of this cave is." Kong admitted unashamedly as he looked straight at him, "So you will have to guide me to it's location... if you know of its existence that is. If not, we will search it together regardless."

king-louie-the-gigantopithecus_orig.jpg

King Louie
Interactions: Makata Kong ( Develius Develius )

Louie followed his cheerless cousin's finger and looked in the direction of the mountain in the centre of the island. He was aware of the cave that he spoke of, although he was not overly familiar with it's exact location. It had been a long time since he had ventured anywhere near there or anywhere outside of his establishment for that matter. The last time he had set foot in the area was when he oversaw the construction of the a massive sign at the top of the mountain which spelled out his name in large capital letters. It was a rather ostentatious undertaking but Louie wanted all who came anywhere near the island to know that this was his kingdom.

Louie looked at his glass as he playfully spun its contents around. "I gotta admit, when I said whatever you need, cousin, the last thing I expected to hear was you asking your ol' cousin Lou here to act as your own personal tour guide." He turned to his guest and poked him twice in the chest. "For a man, you've sure got some guts." Louie remarked, with a smile on his face. "But I'm a Gigantopithecus of my word so if you want me, you've got me. Give me a few minutes to get things in order here and then we'll go. In the meantime though, feel free to make full use of my establishment."

The King of the Bandar-log could have assigned the task of escorting the stalwart stranger to Flunky of one of his other monkey minions, after all the red-haired royal did not like dirtying his hands unless absolutely necessary, he had the Bandar-log for that, but this situation called for it. Apart from the dark skinned man, he was the only one capable of opposing these creatures, the Bandar-log would of stood little chance against them should they rear their heads, so Louie came to the decision that in order to ensure the deed got done, it would be in his own best interests to accompany the obstinate outsider and attend to the matter personally.

He also wasn't entirely trusting of his guest. His intentions appeared purely noble and that made Louie all the more suspicious. The anachronistic ape was well aware that man did not abide by the law of the jungle, they played by their own set of rules. It was one of the things that the Jungle V.I.P. envied about them, and had done his best to emulate, but the fact that this man would supposedly act against his own self interest perplexed the business minded behemoth.

Louie himself was not as selfless. Always looking to turn a situation to his advantage, as well as ridding his island of a threat this could also be an opportunity to bolster his own reputation; if they succeeded against this invading legion, the King of the Swingers would be viewed as a triumphant hero by many and a powerful foe to the rest. What started off as a potential commercial disaster could very well lead to a substantial surge in business.

And yet, there was something else about this stranger, a familiar and yet unearthly air, that intrigued the gargantuan Gigantopithecus. There was more to him than met the eye and the scheming simian was determined to learn more...

Mythra/Pyra
「LOCATION: BOSTON」
As Mythra asked "Lizard for her name, they simply replies with Nautica, before replying with an omnimus threat. Well, kind of expected, but she didn't care! She could call Nautica lizard if she wanted to.

As the three of them went deeper into the city, more of the "Fallen" started to come after them, relentlessly attacking. Well, Mythra was quickly dispatching them as she active her blade, rays of light and light-slashes were common as she attacked, careful to dodge any projectiles headed her way. Nautica and Master Chief were also doing their part, using fists and guns unlike her, however.

As they fought however, approximately five alien gun ships appeared in the area, headed for them. Mythra usually was the fearless one, but both her and Pyra expressed doubts about this. Could they even take on that many?

However, luck was on there side, and the drop ship approached, carting soldiers on their side. Well, at least they had a better chance now.

Mythra also didn't notice the two new fighters, but simply kept sending light arrows and slashes at the incoming fallen.

coded by yukitera & khocolatte

1615642742261.png
Deishuu Kaiki
Unknown, Jotaro’s Car | Interactions: Jotaro Kujo | Status: Slightly hurt chest, bruised face | Equipment: Mobile Phone, Notebook & Pen.

It is said that the imagination can do some wonderful things yet those who repeat such an idea, either by an oversight or a deliberately attempt to hide it, don't include the equal amount of damage it can do. Someone's imagination and the truth are very hard to differentiate because human's hold an inner desire for knowledge of the truth however the desire for truth comes secondary to the desire to believe what they conclude to be the truth, unanswered questions are always answered by logical conclusions and assumptions, the first unanswerable questions were answered by religion then science and further in time there will be another attempt for the imagination to fit the role of truth once again, not necessarily a lie but instead a misinterpretation of the truth from person to person. The quest for truth comes at a cost however, for some it makes them arrogant, others it makes them reckless, in the case the strange man fell within the latter as Kaiki rubbed the side of his face after the invisible force from earlier attacked him again; the sensation of pain felt at the moment of impact and after could’ve both been non existent but also unbearable, the imagination sure can run wild when not given answers.

“Ah, apologies, how wrong of me. I haven’t introduced myself properly” he said in the same deadpan and almost satirical tone as before, his facial expression not moving an inch since the beginning of this non consensual road trip. His hand submerged deep within one of his many pockets while his back laid against the back on the chair, his legs uncrossed and spread out. It didn’t take long for the ominous man to uncover his hand which now contained a white card with black ink writing, the back on the card contained a phone number while visible side contained two lines of black hand written text which read “ゴーストバスター” accompanied by “貝木泥舟”, those familiar with Kanji would read the word "Ghostbuster" followed by the name "Kaiki Deishuu" below it. The white business card rested in both his hands as he leaned over with his head bowed down in respect, stretching both hands out in an attempt to present the strange man his card as he announced “Kai, as in a mound of clam shells. Ki, as in a dead tree”.

Interactions: Teacup but existent Teacup but existent

Eiji wasn't expecting to get in the middle of the two girl's affair, and he could've refused it at first, but he has to do something about it. Of course, he never offered as he is trying to help them. Neko ran towards him, and she pulled his arm to show him what it is going on. Eiji wanted to say something, but he couldn't and chose to remain silent for now.

The slender man was trying to expose Aroma, but it turns out that it has something to do with something else. The man's name is Hayato, and he doesn't seem to be too much of a threat to him and the girls. It was all a misunderstanding, so it seems, but he could be wrong. Finally, Eiji wants more answers to this strange disturbance, and it was time for him to say something. It all happened so suddenly for him.

"Hayato? What's going on? Where are we going?" Eiji demanded curiously.

John-117
[Location: Ruins Of Boston]
Develius Develius , Funnier President Funnier President , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

1458204425_Untitled.gif

A group of 5 Alien ships began their assault on the now very somewhat large group of Entities. Sgt. Johnson and Master Chief quickly moved behind cover and began to reload instantly.
"Green-Bird-Five! Evac Now!" Johnson shouted into his comms system as he fired rounds into the closest Alien bastard. The Pelican quickly left the scene and took off into the atmosphere as rounds grazed the metal bird, one fusion thruster caught fire and exploded, but the bird continued moving into space.
Chief spotted the Ghost-Gal and the little boy-like being made of...Sown materials? He was throwing some sort of Boomerang while the Ghost was using her powers to kill the Aliens. He had also worried for the 8-Inch tall little man, since he had no type of armor and could be blown to smithereens.
"Marines! Cover that sack-kid now!" He shouted as he opened fire again, with the occasional reload.

ASTAROTH VAE XI
Exiled Legion Flagship
The Boundary

Primus Zhu'uac was not in a good mood. He had just received a report that a Guardian fireteam had neutralised a Bracus in command of a scout unit he had deployed on Diaspora, along with them killing an untold number of troops during the Strike. Now that the Bracus was gone that would be another blow to the already-faltering operations on the planet. Firebase Proteus had already been fending off attacks by the Taken, Hive, Grimm, and other hostile lifeforms on Diaspora.

The death of its commander would be the final straw, and Proteus would surely fall soon enough. He could not spare any reinforcements, and so the only thing he could do now would be to order an evacuation.

This came after Zhu'uac had already been agitated by the news that a battalion of some of his finest warriors had fallen during their expedition into the derelict Space Hulk that drifted at the very edge of the Boundary, torn apart by Tyranids and Xenomorphs that had infested the wreck. Their efforts had not been in vain, however, as they had managed to recover some valuable technology from their expedition.

But that was just about the only good news he had received in a while. The Exiled Legion had been warring with the Covenant in Rapture for months, but neither side was truly gaining ground.

The Primus walked down the corridor of his flagship, the Astaroth Vae XI. It was a massive Fleet Carrier just slightly above seven kilometres in length. The vessel itself was a bit of a relic from the times before Dominus Ghaul had seized power, when the old Emperor Calus sat atop the throne and was more focused on displays of spendour than war—what the Cabal excelled in. The ship was centuries old and many times larger than the smaller frigates favoured by Ghaul, and considerably more elegant. Evocate-General Umun'arath had modified it to suit the Red Legion's needs in modern times.

Zhu'uac's heavy footsteps resonated throughout the cold metal floor. He was a Colossus, the largest and most elite of Cabal units, standing over twelve feet tall and weighing sixteen hundred pounds of pure muscle. He wore his old crimson red armour of the Blood Guard, marked by its signature twin plumes and golden tints. He had modified since his promotion to Primus, however. Zhu'uac had added a banner to the back of his armour with the Cabal sigil, along with more plating from technology and materials scavenged from the Space Hulk.

He stopped by a viewscreen and turned to look at the surrounding space outside, along with the rest of his fleet. The fleet of the Exiled Legion numbered fifty strong, mostly made up of frigates, though there were a few cruisers and carriers as well. It was a strong force, but still did not possess the strength for a full assault on any of the planets in Rapture. The Exiled Legion itself numbered in the thousands, with much of its number made up of Red Legion troops, though there were members of the scout legions that had been deployed into the Solar System centuries ago as well.

Now they were here, Transitioned to this entirely new dimension. Zhu'uac thought that there was a certain irony in the Last City and the Traveler having been Transitioned along with them, and now that the Last City was surrounded by other cities and whole nations, it was not so last any more.

He was interrupted from his musings by the sound of rapid footsteps, and he turned to see a single Psion approaching. The Psion was considerably smaller than he was, about the size of a human. The species had potent psionic potential, however, and that made them valuable members of the Cabal.

"My lord Primus," said the Psion, stopping to bow. "I have a report for you."

"Speak, then, Psion," Zhu'uac rumbled. "Do not keep me waiting."

The Psion fidgeted uncomfortably. "We have received word that Covenant forces have managed to breach the Exclusion Zone. They appear to be attempting to gain access to the Nexus."

Zhu'uac frowned. "Very well. Deploy a division as reinforcements, along with a Blood Guard unit. My orders are to hold at all costs."

The Psion nodded and bowed. "Yes, my lord."

He turned and headed off, and Zhu'uac returned to looking out the viewscreen, this time watching as a squadron of frigates broke away and jumped to another corner of the system.

EVERNIGHT CASTLE
Land of Dark
Diaspora

Some time earlier...

Salem, the Queen of the Grimm, was feeling quite annoyed. In the time since arriving in this realm, she had faced many difficulties. For one, now she wasn't even on the same damned planet as Vale. She had many troubles to contend with on this miserable little planet as well. Her Grimm had been fending off attacks from creatures of an entirely different kind of darkness, known simply as the Hive. Their magic (if she could even call it that), was something she had never seen before, and was proving to be remarkably effective against her Grimm.

Thankfully, the Hive were small in number, so she had no trouble holding them at bay... for now. She had seen some of their forces. Those knight-like creatures were capable of devastating entire swaths of her Grimm on their own. Salem had spent much time creating new Grimm specifically to combat them, but that could only last for so long.

Recently, she had begun additional probing attacks into Vale (she was thankful that she could still link to her Grimm on Exodus) to test the reactions of its inhabitants. Infuriatingly, however, she soon found that Vale had found new allies in the form of these so-called Guardians of the Last City. They possessed extraordinary power, and she could sense a spark of light within each one. Worst of all, they were somehow able to resurrect after death. One thing that had completely confused her was how they had apparently managed to turn one of her creations into a gun. They seemed to have an odd fixation on turning their enemies into weapons.

Ozpin had also found a new friend in the form of Commander Zavala, the leader of the Guardians. Now they had promised to fight together against the darkness.

Salem had realised that this light of mankind was going to be much harder to snuff out.

So she sat on her throne in Evernight Castle, the place she had called her home. She tapped a finger against the large table before her, watching the footage through a Seer.

"Are you feeling unhappy, Your Grace?" Salem turned to the one who had spoken, a scorpion Faunus with yellow eyes and a psychotic grin. "About these Guardians? If they can die, then we can kill them over and over again! I wonder how many deaths it would take before we get that silver-eyed girl, hmm? Ha... ha ha HA HA HA!"

The man broke out into a fit of crazed laughter, and Salem fought the urge to roll her eyes. "Yes, thank you, Tyrian," she uttered. "Your enthusiasm never fails to... comfort me."

The rest of her pawns were elsewhere. Cinder and her group had were continuing with their mission as planned now that the Vytal Festival was operational again, Arthur had managed to infiltrate the Last City and was now gathering its secrets, and Hazel had gone to the Southern region of Exodus. That left her in the company of Tyrian. Truth be told, she quite disliked him. He was annoying and blindly devoted, but she couldn't argue that he was useful. And a pawn without a use was worthless.

There was a strike of lightning outside, and she froze. Something was wrong. She stood up and turned to look out the window, now surprised to see that a wall of black fog had formed some distance away. Hundreds of airborne Grimm were flying away from it, and below hordes of Beowolves, Ursas, and other terrestrial Grimm were also fleeing.

For the first time in countless years, Salem felt a pit of fear form within her stomach. Something was happening, something that was scaring her Grimm.

Then from out of the fog emerged a massive pyramidal shape, pitch black and larger than the biggest Grimm. It was slowly approaching, cloaked in fog and emitting lightning from below.

IOPyramiddark.jpg

"What is that?" Tyrian had asked, shocked. He had also stood, watching in awe. When Salem did not reply, he turned to her. "My Queen?"

Salem was frozen. "I... don't know."

The pyramid had stopped after a while, now hovering over the Land of Dark and casting a great shadow.

Suddenly, before them, a veil of inky blackness seem to appear, and then from it, a voice. "Oh, Salem, Salem, Salem. We have seen your suffering."

"Who's there?!" Salem demanded, readying a fistful of magic. "Show yourself!"

The veil shimmered, and then a figure emerged.

It was her. Or rather, a reflection of her. "We are here."

"Who... are you?" Salem asked, cautious.

Her reflection smirked, gesturing to itself. "Don't you recognise us?"

"You dare make a mockery of the Queen?!" Tyrian cried, readying his wrist blades. "DIE!"

He lunged forwards, making a leap into the air straight towards the reflection. However, in the air, he suddenly froze, in suspended animation and covered in the same sheen the figure had emerged from.

"What did you do to him?" Salem demanded, now quite shocked.

"He is unneeded in this conversation," her reflection replied simply. "He does not need to know."

"Know... what?"

"Of this," said her reflection, stepping towards her. Salem took a step back. "We have sensed your desire for... release. Release from this curse of undeath. Is that correct?"

Salem swallowed. "Yes."

"You are... misguided."

"Misguided?"

"Correct," the reflection said, taking another step forwards. "We can offer you more."

Now Salem was curious. "More?"

"Very," the reflection continued. "We offer you..."

Her clone leaned forwards and made a grin that unnerved Salem herself.

"Salvation."

FD Joker

As he carefully looked over the apparently human, they replied to him, seemingly offended.

"You never know- always be on the lookout for bullshit, because that bullshit will often be bad"

Well, now that they had got that sorted out, the girl asked if she could trust him- annoyed, he opened his mouth to respond, but was cut of by loud screeches. Crap. More of this things.

"Ok, can we go now?"

Before Wiess would even have the chance to respond however, more of those.... things jumped down, Immideatly, Joker pointed his gun at the incoming horde, relentlessly firing at them, mainly going for headshots, which seemed to work. He took down about 5 of them before the rest started to shoot at him. Damn. As the blue energy headed towards him, he managed to dodge a good many of them, Arsene helping out as he charged straight at the beasts wielding the lantern-like weaponry. He sidesteps one, and used the momentum to stab the closest one in the neck with his dagger, before firing the pistol straight in the brutes skull.

He didn't have time to look after the girl- he just hoped that she knew how to use the weapon she had.

Interactions: Corrosion Corrosion Django Django

King Louie

Louie followed his cheerless cousin's finger and looked in the direction of the mountain in the centre of the island. He was aware of the cave that he spoke of, although he was not overly familiar with it's exact location. It had been a long time since he had ventured anywhere near there or anywhere outside of his establishment for that matter. The last time he had set foot in the area was when he oversaw the construction of the a massive sign at the top of the mountain which spelled out his name in large capital letters. It was a rather ostentatious undertaking but Louie wanted all who came anywhere near the island to know that this was his kingdom.

Louie looked at his glass as he playfully spun its contents around. "I gotta admit, when I said whatever you need, cousin, the last thing I expected to hear was you asking your ol' cousin Lou here to act as your own personal tour guide." He turned to his guest and poked him twice in the chest. "For a man, you've sure got some guts." Louie remarked, with a smile on his face. "But I'm a Gigantopithecus of my word so if you want me, you've got me. Give me a few minutes to get things in order here and then we'll go. In the meantime though, feel free to make full use of my establishment."

The King of the Bandar-log could have assigned the task of escorting the stalwart stranger to Flunky of one of his other monkey minions, after all the red-haired royal did not like dirtying his hands unless absolutely necessary, he had the Bandar-log for that, but this situation called for it. Apart from the dark skinned man, he was the only one capable of opposing these creatures, the Bandar-log would of stood little chance against them should they rear their heads, so Louie came to the decision that in order to ensure the deed got done, it would be in his own best interests to accompany the obstinate outsider and attend to the matter personally.

He also wasn't entirely trusting of his guest. His intentions appeared purely noble and that made Louie all the more suspicious. The anachronistic ape was well aware that man did not abide by the law of the jungle, they played by their own set of rules. It was one of the things that the Jungle V.I.P. envied about them, and had done his best to emulate, but the fact that this man would supposedly act against his own self interest perplexed the business minded behemoth.

Louie himself was not as selfless. Always looking to turn a situation to his advantage, as well as ridding his island of a threat this could also be an opportunity to bolster his own reputation; if they succeeded against this invading legion, the King of the Swingers would be viewed as a triumphant hero by many and a powerful foe to the rest. What started off as a potential commercial disaster could very well lead to a substantial surge in business.

And yet, there was something else about this stranger, a familiar and yet unearthly air, that intrigued the gargantuan Gigantopithecus. There was more to him than met the eye and the scheming simian was determined to learn more...

Alb06TN.jpg

Kong didn't react as Louie poked his chest upon asking him to lead, aside from the continuous stern stare he still emitted. It was clear to him that Louie wasn't the most fond with that idea, but nonetheless the ginger-haired king was still willing to lead. The large man nodded respectfully at his decision.

"Very well." Kong acknowledged as he rose from his seat. He then proceeded to wander to the outside deck and wait patiently for King Louie to be ready.

Pilot Adam Johnson, YU-3501
{Location: UNSC Infinity}

"Pilot, You will have to reroute the wires completely, Then you will have to continue repairs with welding tools." YU spoke to his Pilot as his blue eye flickered with each word. "Mm-hmm." Adam groaned as he wrapped some electrical tape around a ripped wire after he had replaced it. The pilot lifted the metal hand and placed it onto the titan, plugging in the wiring before attaching it completely.
Adam gave him a thumbs-up and the Titan looked down at his hand, and gave a thumbs-up as well. "I am still learning, Pilot." YU spoke as the pilot climbed down and stared up at his titan.

=======================

Kyle Crane
{Location: UNSC Infinity -> Science Department}

"...Look at this! The virus is mutating rapidly man, It's like it's...able to do so on command or something." One Scientist spoke as he examined the test sample under a microscope before looking at Crane. "Now you said you were Infected with this?" He asked Crane. "Yeah, And I need some more in another five days or not only me but everyone back home is going to turn." Crane replied as he let out an exhausted sigh.
"Well, Luckily for you, We can make a cure, but for now this Antizin as you call it can be modified to be stronger as a suppressant. You all will need much less than what you are taking." The Scientist said as he put the sample in a vial and stored it in a fridge. "We will have the first batch ready in a few hours, So just chill or something." He spoke to Crane as he left the room.
"O-Ok...Well, Im going to go get me something to eat or at least try to." He mumbled as he left the room shortly afterwards.

===========================================

The Covenant

Their forces had successfully breached the Exclusion Zone, and now the Prophets had ordered their forces to gain Access to what is called 'Nexus'. The Prophet of Regret thought it was some sort of Holy-Weapon that could be used against any forces that dare to breach the Covenant.
Thel 'Vadam stood in front of the prophets, chained and burnt with electric weapons. "Thel 'Vadam, We must speak with you." The Prophet of Truth spoke as he led Thel to a room filled with the bodies of the previous Arbiters. "We give you the Arbiters suit, Take it and wear it with honour." The Prophet of Regret said as the pod containing the armor opened.
"I am a heretic, I am undeserving of this, But shall be it." Thel spoke as he walked towards the pod picking up the helmet.

Darth Vader
d44e2d2af07c0662a9ab490c6e51168d.gif

"You will-" He was cut-off before suddenly finding himself in a new unknown area. "What?" He asked himself as he looked around. The area was barren, trees burnt to a crisp, the ground scorched, and he could hear what seemed to be Machinery in the distance. From what he could see, Vader was on a planetoid of some sort. Darth Vader walked forward for a few moments, Only to be fired upon by a laser turret. He stops the Projectile mid-air and It disappears. He turns to the laser turret and raises his right-hand at it, before clutching his hand into a fist. The turrent was crushed by what was known as 'The Force', It turned into a smoking pancake made of metal and wires.
"Who dare open fire on me...?" He asked as he examined his area. A tank with some sort of Plasma-based flamethrower approached him and he slammed the tank into the charred ground, again and again. The tanks' turret flew off and he stopped destroying it. Darth Vader also took note that the Biosphere of the planet was really low, Had these machines destroyed it?

Corrosion Corrosion

COMMANDER NIHILON
1172 Chthonius
Planetoid
The Beyond
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Commander Nihilon was overseeing the construction of five Helios invasion Titans in orbit over Chthonius when he suddenly received a report that one of his Advanced Laser Defense Towers had opened fire on an unknown target, before getting destroyed. This was then followed by an Inferno also getting destroyed. He played back the last few seconds of the tank's video feed, and saw that it had been attacked by an armoured figure dressed in black.

That did not seem to be part of the planetoid's original biosphere, and so he sent several Firefly scout planes to fly over the area.

3TxheKX.png

He also sent a small detachment of thirty Infernos that had been in the area to investigate and neutralise the possible threat.

Once the Fireflies had arrived, they circled overhead and relayed a live feed back to the Commander. Nihilon could now see the unknown, and he began to scan it. Now he could see that the target appeared to be organic in nature, but also seemed to have a multitude of cybernetic implants.

The Commander was somewhat hesitant to engage, as organic that had cybernetically modified itself was clearly proving the superiority of the machine. However, he judged that the cyborg had attacked first, and so now he was in the right to act in self-defence. This would also act to prove the capabilities of the hostile.

The Infernos moved in in a wave and began to fire their plasma turrets at Vader.

Darth Vader
d44e2d2af07c0662a9ab490c6e51168d.gif

"Interesting." He spoke to nobody in particular as metal plane-shaped objects flew over him. He could tell that they were Unmanned, due to his Telepathy power. Vader walked forward slowly, due to the weight of his suit. A stream of hot plasma whizzed by his head and he looked up.
He counted maybe 15 or more Tank-like objects approaching, And they were approaching fast.
Darth Vader focused on himself while using the force, and slowly but surely he rose a few feet into the air and pulled out his lightsaber.
He flew forward, Lowering his lightsaber and slicing a tank clean in half, Then landed on the ground. Another stream of plasma whizzed by the Dark Lord of the Sith as he made a tank levitate into the air then slammed it into a group of closely packed tanks.

"Disappointing, I was hoping for more than this." He spoke aloud as he sliced through another tank. The tank caught fire and exploded, which Vader brought up a force shield with his free hand.
A stream of plasma struck his helmet, He collapsed to one knee and repaired it using the force. If he hadn't repaired his mask, He would've died in minutes. He brought up a force shield all around him as he took a moment to rest. Streams of plasma struck and tried to get past, With no avail, Small whites waves indicated where the streams were hitting.
He stood up and the force shield exploded on the outside and disappeared. The force of the explosion pushed back nearby tanks, planes, and even left a crater where Vader was standing. His mechanical breathing echoed throughout the small area and he looked at the tanks around him.

Corrosion Corrosion

Alb06TN.jpg

Kong didn't react as Louie poked his chest upon asking him to lead, aside from the continuous stern stare he still emitted. It was clear to him that Louie wasn't the most fond with that idea, but nonetheless the ginger-haired king was still willing to lead. The large man nodded respectfully at his decision.

"Very well." Kong acknowledged as he rose from his seat. He then proceeded to wander to the outside deck and wait patiently for King Louie to be ready.

King Louie

As his guest made his way outside towards the deck, Louie called Flunky over to the booth. The macaque dropped what he was doing and came straight over. "I want you to get some of the boys together, Flunky, and have them meet me outside. It looks like I'm going on a little expedition."

The prehistoric proprietor's thoughts turned to his guests. "I want all of the guests gone as well. I don't care how you do it, just get rid of them." He didn't want a repeat of previous events if another one of those Skullcrawlers decided to show up in his absence. "I'll smooth things over once I've dealt with our little "pest" problem."

The gigantopithecus turned to the macaque. "I'm putting you in charge in the meantime. I'll unlock the basement before I go, just in case, but don't be getting any ideas, Flunky." Louie leaned in close, a menacing tone in his voice. "If I catch you attempting anything stupid, I swear I will drag you to the top of the mountain and throw you off of it, capeesh?" The fearful Flunky nodded his head frantically in response.

Louie's lithe lieutenant stepped out of the way as his lumbering liege heaved himself from his seat and walked on his knuckles towards the dark-skinned man who waited patiently on the deck. "You coming?" Louie asked, pointing his thumb over his shoulder. The silent stranger simply nodded in response before following the ginger-haired giant out of the backdoor and down towards the jungle floor.

As he had instructed, the pair were met by a several members of the Bandar-log who were anticipating their arrival. They watched their mammoth monarch attentively as they awaited further instruction. Louie pointed a finger towards the mountain at the centre of the island. "To the mountain." He commanded. The Bandar-log immediately made a beeline for the jungle canopy whilst Louie and his companion made their way through the undergrowth towards their destination.

The route there wasn't particularly difficult, the massive sign Louie had constructed on top of the mountain could be seen from almost anywhere on the island and made for a rather conspicuous marker. Where the canopy became too thick to see the sign, the Bandar-log simply directed them from their positions amongst the treetops. As they made their way through the jungle, Louie kept a watchful eye on his charge.

The journey itself was not completely without incident; every so often an alarm call would sound out from one of the Bandar-log. Conscious of the potential threat of Skullcrawlers that may be roaming the jungle, the group would stop in their tracks, only for it to turn out each time to be nothing more than a snake or a large bird. Growing increasingly annoyed by the frequent disruptions, the colossal King let out a mighty bellow that seemed to shake the entire jungle. Silence pervaded the area for rest of the group's trip and they proceeded on without any further interruption.

Roughly an hour or so after they had left, their journey drew to a close as they, despite delays, reached the base of the mountain. The sound of rushing water could be heard, so the group cautiously scaled the mountain towards the source.

vpw5V3U.jpg

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President , Stricken Steel Stricken Steel , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

With reinforcements quickly assisting the allied group, the Fallen troops began to reconsider their current situation. The marines were quick enough to form a solid lines of defense for their major heroes and buy time for any who were still caught in the crossfire. Both the dregs and vandals were quickly finding themselves at equal odds with their unusual opponents - especially with Nautica continuing to rip through their lines. Her spines pulsated rapidly as she unleashed her atomic breath from her toothed maw, quickly scalding any opponents that got in the way. It wasn't as powerful as the one she produced in her titan form, but nonetheless it was still fairly destructive and more than capable in blasting away human-sized opponents. She unleashed a shrieking cry, causing some of the minor Fallen to fall back in intimidation.

As the troops began to seemingly fall back, Nautica would suddenly be ambushed from behind by a different Fallen warrior, one who had been cloaked behind enemy lines. A vicious marauder launched from the shadows, exposing his twin Shock Blades as he lunged to dig them into the titan's back. Quickly sensing his presence, Nautica turned to parry his strike before socking him straight in the jaw with a powerful jab. As the fallen assassin tried to get up and retaliate, he'd quickly see him doom in the form of a black boot stepping upon his cranium with a sickening squish.

Yet he was not the only one of his kind here. Several more would reveal themselves as soon as the first one was downed. They uncloaked from the shadowy buildings and proceeded to ambush the other players, particularly Mythra, Master Chief, and the other marines. Some tried quickly assassinating their unsuspecting quarry with their shock blades, while others wielded shrapnel launchers that acted similarly to plasma rifles, and kept their distance. From the tops of nearby apartment buildings, twin-armed Wretches leapt off the high ground and descended to strike and shock them with their electrical arc spears. Nautica quickly dispatched an extra marauder with a thwack of her tail, before an arc spear plunged into her back and began shocking her with a violent volt of electricity. The titan human hissed in blazing pain, struggling to keep her nerve before turning and dislodging the spear from her back. With rage in her eyes, she utilized the weapon against the Wretch by stabbing it in his neck before tossing the creature aside.

Down the street, Nautica would quickly take note of an additional skiff heading towards their area. With a scowl, she turned to glare at the ship before slamming her tail on the ground and unleashing yet another atomic beam straight at it. The bluish beam would strike the craft with near-pinpoint accuracy, heating the metal up for several seconds before quickly piercing through the entire ship and causing it to explode.

With the amount of units closing in on their position, Nautica reckoned that she was once again about to transform into her true titan form once more. It seemed the only logical solution if they are to continue forward...

Last edited:

Since their arrival to Rapture, the Fallen quickly realised that this was a very different world than the one they left, the one which they had spent centuries in a desperate, endless struggle against the Last City to reclaim the Great Machine. True, the City was still there, but now there were very many others like it not just on this planet, but all over the system. The Last City had formed alliances, too, and now raids on the City were all but impossible. Even before that The Final Attempt (or as the humans called it, the Battle of the Twilight Gap) was the last time the Fallen launched a full invasion of the Last City, and the last time it could, too.

The years following had not been kind on the Eliksni, with Guardian strikes taking a heavy toll. It was even worse in recent times, in which a certain Guardian decapitated much of their leadership mere weeks after his resurrection. The humans called him the Young Wolf. The subsequent Taken War made the already-crippled Houses even worse, and now, even more desperate than ever, had taken to uniting the surviving Houses into one banner: the House of Dusk.

The House of Dusk's main concern was simply surviving, unlike the dreams of returning to the old glory that was the Eliksni. The only other House in Rapture was the so-called House of Salvation, led by Eramis, the Shipstealer. She had apparently gone mad with power, but with promises of a better tomorrow, many of Fallen of the House of Dusk had defected to her on Europa.

Now, the House of Dusk had largely focused its efforts into settling down on an area on Exodus known simply as the Wastelands. Back on Earth, this was no different from everywhere else, but on Exodus, it was a chunk of former cities and civilisation that had been ruined by nuclear war ripped from its home dimension and dumped here.

With the lawlessness of the Wastelands, the Fallen had free reign over the region, and had soon established their supremacy with superior numbers and technology. Still, they battled with local factions and the hostile wildlife for control.

This attack had been one of the worst in a good long while, however, and many Fallen had already been slain by the attackers. The Fallen were quick to call for reinforcements, and now, multiple Skiffs were already streaking towards Nautica, Master Chief, and the others. A firefight had already broken out in the streets between the UNSC and House of Dusk forces.

The Skiffs swooped down low and dropped off reinforcements, consisting of more Vandals and several Servitors. The giant eye-like machines projected an Ether shield onto the surrounding Fallen, rendering them immune to damage. Now the Fallen were pushing the attack, advancing forwards.

Two more Skiffs jumped into existence above the street, these carrying more special cargo: a Walker each.

1600px-Destiny-DevilWalker-Render-Front.jpg

The Walkers were deployed onto the streets, and the six-legged tanks began their advance, shrugging off small-arms fire as they opened up with their nose-mounted Arc Repeaters and Missile Pods. Their massive Solar cannons began to charge their shots, emitting a targeting laser.

Lilith & Sackboy
Lilith.pngSackboy.png

As Sackboy was attacking his foes with the boomerang a few marines have came by and covered him, he really appreciated the effort but he'll have to thank them later as him and everyone else needed to focus on the task at hand, and especially more so as two more foes entered the battle each piloting a large a six legged tank known as walkers. Lilith took notice of this and warned the others. "Guys we've got something big here!" She now starts to target the walkers as she continued summoning spikes to skewer through them.

Sackboy would also notice the walkers but he doubted that his boomerang was going to have much of an effect, so he kept attacking the aliens along with the marines.

Develius Develius Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Funnier President Funnier President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back