• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: Rebirth [Open World Multifandom Sandbox RP]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sephiroth

As he quickly slashed through 2 of the soldiers, his blade was blocked by a dual-sided weapon, and the man holding it was clearly not an average solider. Behind him was a brunt of a man with heavy Armor.

So.... they want to play? Very well.

Sephiroth knew he was at a disadvantage- he didn't have much room to maneuver his blade, while the other person did. As the Dual-bladed Wielder called something in a strange Language Sephirtoh carefully looked him over as he readied himself to parry- essentially the only blocking maneuver he could use in such a small place.

As the warrior sent a stab towards Sephiroth, he Easily Parried it, lifting his blade to parry. However, the Warrior sent a another attack at him, which was infused with light. Sephiroth had no choice but to parry that also, the thin silver blade flashed as it stepped in.

The warrior jumped back as Sephiroth quickly ran through what was the best way to attack now, and came up with a somewhat strategy. He quickly summoned the red, explosive Orb again, and sent it hurling towards the warrior. Even if the warrior dodged it, it would hit his teammates behind him, and explode. Any contact with the Orb would make it explode. However, Sephiroth wasn't done yet

Flicking his hand a few times at the Chinese solider, Sephiroth summon three Shadow Flares, which began to circle the warrior. In a few seconds, the flares would move in on the warrior unless he deflected them all, which would be extremely difficult. They wouldn't kill, likely unless they made contact with the warriors flesh.

Sephiroth didn't use this projectile Barrage to attack however- he moved back towards the crate-like area where he had sent Gigaflare. Now, he would have much more room to manipulate his blade-

Narrowing his eyes at the soldiers, he waited to see what they would make of his barrage.

Percy

As Percy was fighting in the frontlines, knocking soldiers on the head, and sending the occasional Water Blast at them, he spotted.... well, it was a giant, hideous thing, which was taking on soldiers left and right. As Percy stared at the giant thing, he kept screaming curse words in his head. That thing was bigger then that Athena Statue. Determined to stop the thing, he charged at it, Riptide ready as it glowed a little.

Before he could reach the monster however, so green, futuristic warrior came out of the sky, and blasted it with..... was that a Rocket Launcher? Whatever it was, the monster clearly didn't like it.

Taking a deep breath as he kept fighting, Winds started to surround Percy, slowly creating a Mini-hurricane around him that kept slowly growing as he charged the monster. As The green killing Machine and the other warrior kept at it, another attack entered the fray. A Viking threw what looked like a grenade at the thing, which exploded into fire. Damn, Percy wanted one of those.

As he got close enough the thing, he called out

"Hey! Big and Ugly!"

As he felt a pulling in his gut, a water spear materialized next to him, and as Percy made a slashing motion with his hand, the water spear shot of towards the demons eyes. Of course, even if it missed, It would likely still hurt. Moving slightly backward as he held riptide up, ready for a counterstrike. As he glanced behind him, Morro was already blasting the thing with sharp winds, pushing it towards the green warrior.

3rd POV

As the two witches started to block everything off with Ice and Magic, soldiers started pouring out of the gates. The red one told something the blue one, and she ran off back towards the back of the fort, where the commander led. The red one started to shoot energy blasts or Psonic blasts out of her hands at the incoming soldiers, to buy time.

Meanwhile, the cowboy was still with the commander, eyes keenly watching out for any approaching enemies.

The enemy has played a tough hand, and it will be hard for the defenders to come up with a better one......

Interactions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Django Django Develius Develius Location: Heartmoor

Pyra/Mythra

As Mythra saw with satisfaction that the last monster had been cut down, she turned back to the giant... lizard like thing? Whatever it was, it wasn't attacking. Turning back to the area, she looked around as something began to move in the scrap piles...

Tensing, Mythra was ready to grab her blade, which was on her side but as the things inside came into view, she realized it was people- mainly adults, but with an occasional child among them. As the fog cleared, she spotted more and more of them, along with unique shops, and more and more people coming to view... they were in some kind of community.

How can these people live here???

Well, I guess they adapted to their environment?

Then why don't they just move?

As Mythra argued with Pyra, the people pointed at them, the people who had stayed the Deathclaws. As the people began to clap, Mythra tried to give a smile, but it kind of was awkward as the crowd cheered for them.

I guess their happy?

Yes, likely because we killed those things

As the apparent police force of the city come over to them however, Myhtra carefully looked over at them. They weilded crude weapons, with sticks of metal and pipes, and wood.

They really think they can take us on?

They're just protecting their home, likely.

One of the officers however, approached Mythra, and started talking to her. "Well, this is something you don't see everyday." "For you, maybe" the man admitted with a sigh or relief as he perched his pipe gun over his shoulder. He took a slightly worried glance at Nautica before speaking. Understandable- she quite literally is a giant beast., "I don't know how we can thank you strangers enough for dealing with that Deathclaw pack by yourselves. They've been running us down for the past few days, taking advantage of the big hole in the stadium's wall that was blown up by a rival gang just a day before they showed up. We've tried our best to repel them, but we found ourselves quite low on ammo," He then pointed upwards towards the top of the stadium walls, where several large turrets could be seen motionless in the wind."Welcome-" "Especially for those turrets. We're supposed to be getting a new ammo shipment for them later today and take care of the problems ourselves, but it looks like you've two done that for us. On behalf of everyone in Diamond city, we thank you both."

As the officer thanks them, Mythra shook his hand a bit awkwardly. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted something streaking away from they in the sky, landing away.

"Well, I think I'm going to go- just going to check on that thing that fell out of the sky. Toodles!"

As Mythra said this, she took of in a streak of light, heading for the hole in the wall. As she streaked out, she spotted the giant lizard also heading out, in the direction of the pod. Decided to stick with them, Mythra casually walked/ran nearby as the two of them headed towards it, unsure of what was there.....

Interactions: Develius Develius Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Location: Boston

Jotaro Kujo

As he turned back to his..... well, kidnapee, or whatever the term was. They simply asked for money or, whatever this places currency was. Well, Jotaro didn't have anything in this car except the keys, a couple napkins, and useless car junk.

"You can have a napkin. Now, tell me what you know."

Jotaro kept his voice cold and uninterested as he looked around for a good place too.... well, hide, or use as a lookout. He didn't know. What Jotaro did know, was that the unknown had the advantage. And he was on the opposite side of the Unknown. So far from it, in fact that he was on another planet from it.

"I can simply beat you up until you tell me."

Interactions: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Location: Axel​

Last edited:

• COMMANDER ORPHEUS
    22915 Ixion
    Planetoid
    The Beyond

By this point Commander Orpheus had expanded his base quite substantially. Exponential growth had already set in, and now his resources were snowballing thanks to a forest of Mass Extractors and Mass Generators, and a field of Power Catalysts all acting as the beating heart of his economy, if one were to compare it to an organic. His OmniSilo Storage Devices were nearing full capacity, and they were hardly affected even by the masses of units flowing out of his Foundries.

Soon enough he would have units all over the system. Reports gathered from Kosmos advanced radar and recon satellites that had been deployed to the three main planets in the system had revealed that the system he was in was not exactly a system at all, but rather, an isolated dimension where beings and locations from all over the multiverse had been stranded in. It was known as Rapture, according to records.

How interesting. He had filed that away for his research subroutines to investigate.

While overseeing the construction of a Starcannon orbital planetary transport, his scout probes he had sent to the third planetary body from the sun (designated 'Egress' by its inhabitants) had picked up a transmission.

"This is UNSC Naval Captain Andrew Del Rio, Of the UNSC Infinity. We mean no harm, We just want to communicate with you. You are in the space of Rapture, And in Commercial space for space-crafts. Please Identify who or what you are."

Curious. He rerouted a Spectre to investigate the source, and found that it came from a rather large spacecraft. Scanning it, he was delighted to know that it was crewed by organics—organics that matched the genetic signatures of the Progenitors!

This was a remarkable discovery. Now he worked out that a possible alliance would be the best solution to preserve them.

/|TRANSMISSION RECEIVED|\ Orpheus replied over a quantum narrow-beam communication. His voice was deep and mechanical. /|SUBJECT DESIGNATE: 'UNSC CAPTAIN ANDREW DEL RIO OF THE UNSC INFINITY,' I AM COMMANDER ORPHEUS OF THE LEGION. ARE YOU THE PROGENITORS?|\

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Vale
West Exodus

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Teacup but existent Teacup but existent 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

The Death Stalker screeched in pain as Magatsu-Izanagi assaulted it from all sides as the effects of Megidola took place. The attack had effectively rendered its thick armour null and had gone straight into its far more vulnerable insides. Yet the beast wasn't dead yet, although the damage was showing.

"I'm a little impressed this thing ain't dead yet," Grey remarked. "Bigger they are, the harder they fall... and the more they bleed."

He swapped to The Prospector and hefted the Exotic grenade launcher of Tex Mechanica design. He took aim and pulled the trigger, sending a torrent of Arc grenades towards the Death Stalker that landed all around it and stuck to the road. Then he released the trigger, detonated all the grenades at once and created a magnificent blue electrical explosion.

"Please, Val gets all pissy when we try to interrupt her," Grey told Adachi, loading more grenades into the The Prospector's rotating chambers. "Besides, she's right in her element."

As if on cue, there was a massive purple explosion, followed by every Grimm in a circular radius disintegrating. Val was at ground zero, floating a few feet off the ground and holding a sphere of pure Void energy in her hands. More Grimm were coming to assail her, but she simply blinked out of existence as she stepped between dimensions and subverted the laws of physics. Teleporting in a zig-zagging motion, she reappeared in the middle of a cluster of Grimm, and then unleashed the energy she had been building up in a powerful Nova Warp. The Grimm around her were atomised instantly.

She lazily turned to see that the younger Timmothy had joined her, firing incendiary rounds from a breech-loading grenade launcher at the hostile creatures of darkness.

"Ah, so I see you've decided to assist me then," Val stated matter-of-factly. "Well, then, please try to keep up."

The Void aura around her vanished, instead replaced by radiant flames, propelling herself into the air. Now she was aloft on a pair of fiery wings and grasping a Blade of Dawn above the horde as she cast Daybreak. She swung her blade and sent an arc of Solar flames which struck the Grimm and incinerated them. She swung several more times to smite her enemies from above.

Saratoga floated next to Grey. "Hey, mind if I check up on a fellow A.I.?"

The Hunter shrugged, tossing a Swarm Grenade that split into a cluster of small robotic drones that homed in onto the Death Stalker and detonated. "Be my guest."

The Ghost turned and hovered over to Victor. "Hey there, buddy," he greeted, floating in front of him. The Ghost's accent was a smooth southern drawl, much like his Guardian and the robot before him. "Took quite a big hit back there. Lemme see if I can patch you up."

He projected a blue beam of light from his single optic, scanning Victor's systems. "Wow, your internal workings are unlike anything I've seen before. Primitive, yet advanced. Nothing I can't fix, though." With a touch of Light he had restored functionality to the Securitron's damaged laser cannon and wheel. "There! Laser cannon's back online, but you're still gonna have to get the rest of you repaired. Only so much I can do."

Back in the fight, the Death Stalker screeched and hissed as it was struck by Magatsu-Izanagi's Atom Smasher. Orange liquid dripping from its stinger and bleeding black blood everywhere else, it took aim at Adachi, charging up its biological cannon.

Grey saw this, and decided that he couldn't let it happen. "Not this time, pal!"

He channelled Void Light and reached into nothing and pulled out something. Now a Dusk Bow was in his hands. He pulled back on the string as a spectral arrow appeared, and then he released it, firing a Shadowshot at the Death Stalker.

3285805-0000.png

The shot struck the creature and imploded into a Void Tether. Now the Death Stalker was blinded from the Shadowshot's suppression effect, disabling its main weapon. Grey fired two more Shadowshots just to be sure with Moebius Quiver.

Chance had returned to the fight, and now he was dismayed to see the older Timmothy in the process of pummelling the Death Stalker with his fists.

"Hey!" He called out, annoyed. "No one goes punching without me!"

He Supercharged his Light, Arc flowing around him as he activated Fists of Havoc and charged at the creature. He joined Timmothy Sr., delivering his very own brand of electrified punches to the Death Stalker's bone mask. Each hit left Aftershocks behind that continued to damage the beast. Now the two of them were punching the absolute shit out of the Death Stalker's facial carapace, and each hit caused cracks to appear.

The monster hissed, before bringing its claws together to crush them both. Chance was faster, however, and he moved like a flash to intercept the bony pincers. He grabbed them, stopping them before they could close on the two and standing his ground. The road beneath him began to crack from the force, but it was nothing for a Titan like him.

"Keep hitting him!" Chance told the older Timmothy. "I've already punched a ton of these guys before. I thought I'd let you have a go!"

Victor The Cowboy Securitron
{Location: Streets of Vale}
Corrosion Corrosion Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Teacup but existent Teacup but existent 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

1215280-1365562187.jpg

"Well howdy, friend!" Victor said to the small-robotic floating drone. A blue beam of light ran over the securitron and the small drone remarked about it, then somehow fixed his weapon and 360-degree wheel. "Thank ya! I appreciate it, But don't credit me! Im just an Invention of Mr. House from New Vegas, Not to mention he saved the place before the bombs fell by shootin' dem things down like radroaches!" Victor rotated his newly-fixed laser cannon and continued on firing whilst moving.
His screen then changed to one of a happy face before continuing to fire his weapons at the large scorpion-like monster.

{Rocket Homing Device Scanning...Done!}
{Opening Fire On Weak Spot!}

A pair of two sets of six rockets flew towards the Scorpion and struck the beast's stinger with small explosions the size of a regular grenade would do. "Why won't ya jist give up!? Ya frickin' dummy!" He exclaimed as he blasted Lasers, 9mm rounds, and Rockets. 9mm shells were ejected from the Securitron's right-hand as he fired, the shells clinked as they hit the asphalt road. Suddenly, The little antennae on the Securitron's boxy head began to spin, It had picked up a signal from the Wastes far away.

{Decoding Station...Done!}
{Playing Station Live.}

The voice module on the Securitron crackled, at first releasing static. The static then turned into music an so It began to play out loud;

"...Atom bomb baby little atom bomb
I want her in my wigwam
She's just the way I want her to be
A million times hotter than TNT

Atom bomb baby, boy she can start
One of those chain reactions in my heart
A big explosion, big and loud
Mushrooms me right up on a cloud..."

John-117
[Location: Ruins Of Boston]
Develius Develius , Funnier President Funnier President

1458204425_Untitled.gif

A loud banging sound was heard all around after something kicked down the doors of the Super-Duper Mart. A barrel of an M6D-Magnum bathed in the sunlight as the green Spartan moved forward and absorbed his surroundings. Rocks crunched under his feet as he moved forward and looked both ways.

"Now, The UNSC had been detecting a foreign species here, as well as other factions as well. Specifically, We need to wipe out these so-called The Fallen in the downtown area." Cortana spoke as the Chief continued to move forward through the streets full of holes and debris.
A round pelted into the Chief's chest-plate and his shield lit up a yellow color, small sparks of yellow lightning covering his armor completely. The yellow lightning sparks signaled the shielding had taken the Impact of the velocity of the round. The round shattered instantly and fell down to the ground in pieces. The Spartan looked up and examined the rooftops, Spotting a man with a crudely made weapon and crudely made armor.
He pointed his Magnu at the enemy and zoomed-in with his visor and fired a shot. The round exploded against the man's leather chest-plate putting a smoking hole in his chest and ending his misery. "Don't shoot at me." Chief spoke to nobody as he continued forward.
After walking for a few more minutes he came across a giant lizard of some sort accompanied by a young female warrior wearing some sort of Magical armor with some sort of green glowing gems embedded in the armor and the tiara of some sort.
"Friend or Foes of the UNSC or It's Allies?" Chief asked as he backed up a few steps and pointed his Rifle at them both. "Chief, Slow down. The girl doesn't look like a native of this place. Could've just got here. Let me talk to her, See what they know about the Locals and such." Cortana spoke softly to the Chief. He nodded and lowered his weapon then reached to the back of his helmet and pulled out a chip. He held out the chip in his hand as a blue light emitted from it and projected what seemed to be a blue woman with lines of code making up her body.
Cortana-actress-700x300.jpg

"Sorry about him, He's just careful about what he does. I'm Cortana, AI and Assistant of Master Chief Petty Officer John-One-One-Seven. Just call him Chief for short. Okay, We need Info on this region, And Do you know anything about The Fallen that have been colonizing downtown areas?"

king-louie-the-gigantopithecus_orig.jpg

King Louie
Interactions: Makata Kong ( Develius Develius )

Flunky had been given the rather tedious task of overseeing the Bandar-log's cleaning up of the mess left behind on the deck from the skull faced serpent's ravenous rampage. The larger members of the Bandar-log had begun picking up the tables and chairs that the tactless beast had knocked over whilst the smaller monkeys were busy clearing away the shattered remains of plates and glasses and scrubbing the deck free of food stuffs, spilt drinks and blood.

There was a metallic thud as the dark skinned man landed on the deck, his powerful leg muscles carrying him from beach to the club in a single leap. The Bandar-log on the deck flinched from the sudden noise, dropping any shards of plates and glasses they were carrying, causing more mess in the process, whilst the force of the stranger's impact tipped over the nearby righted chairs and tables. Flunky, who was closest to where Kong had landed, instinctively turned and bore his fangs in annoyance but was quickly cowed when he came face to face with the towering figure. He averted his gaze, looking firmly at the floor as the dark skinned man passed, only to notice him leave sandy footprints across the deck. With the stranger's back safely turned and confident he couldn't be seen, Flunky shook his fist at the outsider as he proceeded inside the club's interior.

Louie had settled himself into a private booth in the lounge that adjoined the bar as he awaited his guest. The patrons who remained behind in the club, either seeking shelter from the creature's destruction spree by hiding under the tables and various furnishings or too drunk too realise what had just occurred, had been ushered elsewhere by the Bandar-log so Louie could speak to the outsider in private. When the dark skinned man arrived at the bar, he immediately made his way towards Louie.

As he stood in the presence of Louie, the towering Makata Kong would notice, even with the ape seated, he was still dwarfed by the King of Swingers by several feet. He would also notice, if he looked closely, several tiny eyes watching him curiously from the dense red hair of the Gigantopithecus from the little monkeys that called the ape's gargantuan form home.

The outsider addressed Louie bluntly, his lack of respect grated on the Jungle V.I.P. but he masked it well. He would let the stranger's insolence slide for now, until he could get better measure of the man's worth. "That's me but, for saving my establishment from that creature, you can just call me Louie." Louie gestured towards the opposite side of the booth. "Please sit, unwind."

One of the Bandar-log approached the table carrying a drinks tray with two cocktail glasses on it. "Tell me, cousin, have you ever tried our world famous Krakatoa special?" Louie plucked the cocktails from the tray with his massive hands and placed them delicately on the table in the centre of the booth before dismissing the simian server. "Try it." Louie flicked his fingers towards his guest. "Go ahead." Louie picked up his own glass and took a sip. "So, cuz, what brings you to my place?"

Alb06TN.jpg

Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

With slight reluctance, Kong allowed himself to sit within Louie's presence within his private booth. He was still tensed up regarding his recent encounter, with his head drowning in other responsibilities that he needs to immediately take care of, but a quick break wouldn't hurt in the meantime. Grabbing a chair, the unsmiling king slowly brought himself down. He'd glance over to the giant ape to notice many eyes watching his moves within his thick and mangled reddish fur. Louie still dwarfed Kong by a significant few feet, yet Kong was not in the slightest bit intimidated. He had seen and fought far bigger creatures before.

Soon enough, one of Louie's servants came over with a tray of drinks - being two cocktail glasses filled with what Louie called the "Krakatoa Special". Kong glared at his glass for a second, seemingly contemplating its look, before dismissing it. He wasn't much of the type to drink alcohol himself. That being said, he did know of a special drink made from the exotic Farolacton berry. Found only on the nearby Faro Island several miles to the east of his island origin, this berry was utilized in a special fermented drink called "Soma". It was drunk on special occasions by certain native tribes, many even claiming it also had medicinal benefits too. Kong would be given an offering of the drink from the tribesman whenever he visited them. Yet aside from that particular substance, Kong did not drink what wasn't already on his island.

Still, the Gigantopithecus tried to encourage his guest to take a kind sip. Another few seconds later and Kong cautiously relented, giving into the owner's hospitality. He grabbed ahold of the dainty glass and ran his eyes on the drink's contents. Carefully he inspected the drink's glowing golden-brown hue before taking a whiff. He'd smell the aroma of various liqueurs mixed in with particular notes of several fruit juices. Seemed like nothing smelled of anything suspicious to him. Finally the man took a light sip before placing it beside his chair. It was almost nauseatingly sweet and quite artificially strong for his tastes, but it had a pleasantly surprising aftertaste. His gaze wouldn't quite express these emotions, masking his true personal preferences. Still, Kong decided to refrain from drinking the rest. For at least he wasn't forced to down the whole thing during this session.

Now it was off to business, as King Louie asked what Kong was doing upon his island. The bearded titan's stare thickened as his posture straightened. "Hunting Skullcrawlers." he responded slow yet straightforwardly, no doubt referring to the creature that attacked the big ape's place just minutes earlier, "The creature that attacked your residence was a juvenile specimen. Their kind are regulars to my island but, as far as I know, they're invaders to yours. They're not supposed to be here. And if one has already made it here, more are sure to follow if not already present. For as you've no doubt seen, they'll not stop until they consume every living thing present on the island... including you."

"I'm here to find out how they got here... and put a stop to their expanding horde."

XXPRRlg.jpg

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President , Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

As both Mythra and Nautica left the premises, Danny couldn't help but to feel slightly awkward regarding their rapid departure and lack of manners. Nonetheless, he didn't think too much of it. After all, they seemed to be busy beings - especially now that they mentioned something about wanting to check on a thing falling from the sky? All he knew was that if they ever wanted to return to Diamond City, they would gladly welcome their return.

For in a world within nuclear fallout, such powerful allies are essential to one's survival.

Nearing the site of the fallen pod, Nautica's presence would most certainly be heard by the spartan. The surrounding threats nearby also gave the giant saurian plenty of space as she neared their positions, proceeding to hide in the shadows of the ruined buildings and alleyways. Even those who tried to shoot at her would find that conventional rounds were utterly ineffective in penetrating through the beast's hardened skin. Even the beast took little notice of their assault, minus an occasional grunt of annoyance. Mythra would also find herself being shot by a few of the members, but being so few and far in between - as well as already intimidated by Nautica's presence - they would swiftly retreat after firing a few shots.

As the irradiated saurian turned the corner, she would find an armored warrior taking notice of their sudden appearance. Nautica issued a warning growl as she towered over her rival, eying him with moderate curiosity. Yet she would find that he was not a foe, a man known as "Master Chief", which was further elaborated by his AI companion, Cortana. Nautica remained mute for the time being, letting Mythra communicate with them. The cerulean AI explained that they needed info on the region, as well as any information on "The Fallen" that had been nesting in Downtown Boston.

Nautica wasn't quite sure as to what they referred to as "The Fallen". However from the time she had been here prior to the Deathclaw engagement, she had several run ins with blue, four-limbed, aliens that utilized high-tech weaponry and spacecraft. If they were referring to them, then she would have some knowledge regarding their rough whereabouts and tech, but she would need to be sure first.

No doubt Mythra would want to know what they were talking about as well...

Lilith & Sackboy
Lilith.pngSackboy.png

With the two of the wandering around the city, Lilith and Sackboy seemed to be bonding well at the moment, though Llith felt like asking him something so she does. "Hey Sackboy?" She asks, he looks over to her to hear her question. "Did you make this? It looks to be in decent condition." Sackboy shook his head and with some more stickers he described how he found the pod crash landed nearby his home, thankfully with one of his friends he was able to fix it up and now the pod is claimed as his own. "Oh, I guess you just happened to find this thing lying around then." Lilith responds peeking at it again. "Do you know where it came from?" Sackboy shook his head again as all he knew was that it came from the sky. "Well in that case I guess we can keep this for now, it could've belonged to someone else anyway."

Pyra/Mythra

As the light Aegis walked/power walked with the giant Lizard, she kept an eye out for any hostiles, which would be likely to appear in such a place. As they eared the pod, Mythra was worried that lizard (she would call the giant thing that until she learned its name) would remove the element of surprise for this, but she just kept herself on guard.

As a few of the monsters tried to attack the odd pair, Mythra would easily dispatch them, and the other ones would flee when they figured out Lizards skin was too tough to break through with their petty guns.

As they turned the corner, they found themselves face to face with a person in a green killing suit. Lizard growled at them, signaling that they were ready to fight is necessary. Mythra also kept one hand on her weapon, ready to dispatch at a moments notice.

However, the green man pulled away his gun, and instead brought out a chip, which sprung fort some ghost? Well, the girl/thing was blue and partially see-though if you squinted. As she introduced herself and the man behind her, Mythra gave a side- look at him, before retiring her attention to Cortana.

"Well, I just got here, ghosty. And if your referring to those aliens as The Fallen, then me and Lizard know that those things are annoying, but easy to kill"

Mythra didn't fully trust them yet, and she would keep an eye on "Master Chief"

Interactions: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Develius Develius

John-117

1458204425_Untitled.gif

Chief stared at the Giant-Lizard after It had let out a Low sounding growl of some sort. Not wanting to anger it by any means he stayed quiet as the Girl spoke. "So they are in the downtown area then? Cortana, Contact the Pillar Of Autumn and get them to dispatch some Marines here." Chief spoke to Cortana after holstering his rifle. His helmet turned back to the girl. "Cortana, Run a scan on the lizard."

"Okay, Well, that's a new one in the books. Aliens? Hmm, Then I will contact the Autumn. Marines maybe we can get a few dozen down here, But we'll have to take that up with ONI." Cortana continued after Chief had spoken. "Sorry again. Say, Would you like for us to Accompany you? We have some Info on the surrounding areas and such, and we have Twenty-Four/Seven surveillance on Chief at all times."

=======================================================

Kyle Crane
{Location: UNSC Infinity!?}
1443623166_Dying-Light-Игры-зомби-реализм-1856226.gif

Kyle watched out a small window from inside the Pelican as the Vehicle flew out into Space, And approached a very very large ship. He slumped back into his seat and watched the two ODSTs strap down the Warthog they had picked up as well. "You guys never told me- I mean...We never had shit like this!" Kyle exclaimed. "Oh, Well then, Lets just say your land had been sucked up and spat out somewhere...On Exodus." The Male ODST grunted. "O-Okay then..." Crane said as he almost puked.
The Pelican landed in the Landing Bay of the Infinity and the ramp lowered quickly. Two Marines in Medical Outfits took in Crane and escorted him to the Med-Bay for examination. "Heres the Suppressant, You guys can actually make a cure?" Crane asked as he sat on a Medical table. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Or we could duplicate it until we find a cure." One Marine said as he grabbed the Antizin and poured the contents into a vial.
"Okay, Because I'm gonna need some in the next day or so...Actually everyone back home will need it, If we have a chance at fighting those Infected." Kyle said with a solemn look on his face.

{Available for Interaction}

EXODUS_Heathmore
Leman Russ
Leman brought down His axe of Helwinter onto the slayer with all his unholy might. Only for the Doom Slayer to barely dodge the blow and all Russ could do in that split second was watch,the slayer retaliated with a shotgun of some unknown pattern and fired it nearly point blank. Cowardly fleeing as The brass wolf was staggered back from the blast's impact,even then. He wasn't spared a second of breath as arrows began rain down upon his warped flesh armor,only to bounce off like water droplets.

Russ furiously looked back at whatever group of archer Dare shoot him.....only to burst into flames as something had hit his backside,but this was only a setback as mortal men of both sides charged at him with reckless fervor. He was starting to get pissed off more and more, as it dawned on him just how severe the weak link to the Lord of Hunts was. All the daemon primarch could do was fight...and fight he did. Depicting the closest fools with a long deadly swipe with his mutated claw,others via ripping an entire lines of them with helwinter's unforgiving "teeth". he continued his furious vengeance upon the sons of man,only to be interrupted by a very loud Clank. Along with some sort of grappling hook latched on him,he turned to face the direction he thought the green warrior had "fled". Only to be once more greeted with another shotgun blast to the chest,stunning him.

Unfortunately,Leman wasn't even spared a moment as he suddenly felt a fist connect to his face with the force of an imperial knight. Brief flashes of his duel with is brother....The Lion,Leman snapped back into reality. Grabbing the Slayer's leg and slammed him onto earth

Interaction: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Develius Develius
BOUNDARY_Tangled Belt
Weiss
A Hundred thoughts crossed the young schnee's as the outside was akin to an abandoned schnee dust company then a spaceship,station,whatever the hell she was in. Weiss cautiously and quietly fully opened the door,it being the only barrier between her.....and whatever layed down these mysterious halls and corridors. The ice queen of beacon slowly walked out of the storage room,her sharp eyes darting to whatever noise,movement,she could. But before she could give a sigh of relief.

A sudden thud robbed her of the relief,doing a complete 180 with myrtenaster in hand.The only way word she could describe the thing before her was Vile. It was alien and unnatural then any grimm she had ever seen,the thing let out a horrid screech as it charged at her with not even a hint of grace or something resembling anything that was once civil. " As if something like THat would have such basic requirements " she thought as she readied herself in a fighting position. Bracing for the savage .....A Bang suddenly Rang across the room,the moment never came. The Alien simply dropped dead mid charge with a bullet hole present on the middle of it's forehead, and what emerged behind it was a boy.

The boy wore a rather set of colorful set of clothes,the type a very flashy huntsmen or criminal would wear. But what really caught her attention was his lack of pupils...."So.... lost in this forsaken place also? Figures. Cant be the only one who has to deal with this crap" he said. But the heiress could only stand there,stunned. Still processing this entire situation,it was all so....Nonsensical,"Who-o are you!? And Why Are We Here!? What Was That...THing?! " she demanded. This was sure a rough day for weiss....

Interaction: Corrosion Corrosion Funnier President Funnier President

• COMMANDER ORPHEUS
    22915 Ixion
    Planetoid
    The Beyond

By this point Commander Orpheus had expanded his base quite substantially. Exponential growth had already set in, and now his resources were snowballing thanks to a forest of Mass Extractors and Mass Generators, and a field of Power Catalysts all acting as the beating heart of his economy, if one were to compare it to an organic. His OmniSilo Storage Devices were nearing full capacity, and they were hardly affected even by the masses of units flowing out of his Foundries.

Soon enough he would have units all over the system. Reports gathered from Kosmos advanced radar and recon satellites that had been deployed to the three main planets in the system had revealed that the system he was in was not exactly a system at all, but rather, an isolated dimension where beings and locations from all over the multiverse had been stranded in. It was known as Rapture, according to records.

How interesting. He had filed that away for his research subroutines to investigate.

While overseeing the construction of a Starcannon orbital planetary transport, his scout probes he had sent to the third planetary body from the sun (designated 'Egress' by its inhabitants) had picked up a transmission.

"This is UNSC Naval Captain Andrew Del Rio, Of the UNSC Infinity. We mean no harm, We just want to communicate with you. You are in the space of Rapture, And in Commercial space for space-crafts. Please Identify who or what you are."

Curious. He rerouted a Spectre to investigate the source, and found that it came from a rather large spacecraft. Scanning it, he was delighted to know that it was crewed by organics—organics that matched the genetic signatures of the Progenitors!

This was a remarkable discovery. Now he worked out that a possible alliance would be the best solution to preserve them.

/|TRANSMISSION RECEIVED|\ Orpheus replied over a quantum narrow-beam communication. His voice was deep and mechanical. /|SUBJECT DESIGNATE: 'UNSC CAPTAIN ANDREW DEL RIO OF THE UNSC INFINITY,' I AM COMMANDER ORPHEUS OF THE LEGION. ARE YOU THE PROGENITORS?|\

• UNSC Infinity

"Holy Cow, Captain! It responded!" One Radio-Operative exclaimed with a hint of excitement. "Play the Transmission." Del Rio ordered Immediately. The voice was deep and sounded almost...Mechanical in a sense;

'UNSC CAPTAIN ANDREW DEL RIO OF THE UNSC INFINITY,' I AM COMMANDER ORPHEUS OF THE LEGION. ARE YOU THE PROGENITORS?
    "Commander Orpheus, It is nice to contact you. By what do you mean by asking are we the Progenitors?" The Captain sent forth a new transmission, Waiting patiently with his arms behind his back.

Interactions: Corrosion Corrosion Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Teacup but existent Teacup but existent 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO
Eiji Hino, also known as Kamen Rider OOO, walks around Vale's barren lands, patrolling for any threats nearby or any people he might save. It's been a while since he got transported to a different universe as he hails from the real world or, in other words, Earth. Thankfully, he finds out that there are more than several universes existing simultaneously. It might be the case for him as to why he has been sent to Vale in the first place. Unknown to him, he has no idea what universe he is currently in, so hopefully, someone can tell him. He has been introduced by a concept called the multiverse, but it is just a theory he came up with; it may or may not be true. However, he is not a stranger to these strange occurrences, and Eiji is yet to become familiar with them. It is his mission to find out the truth about these occurrences anyway. He's willing to explore something new rather than remaining in his universe all the time.

Throughout his travels, he crossed a small town twice. He then encountered wolves who were too afraid to attack him because of his strange appearance. Safe to say, he does have a peculiar appearance even though it is not a costume. It was long and exhausting for him.

By the time he has made it to another town, he can see four people in a group interacting with a machine. He isn't familiar with these people, nor has he met them before. He thought of it as a good idea to introduce himself, but they seem to be too busy with something. Yet, he insists. He approaches the group while maintaining his kind demeanor. It should go well for him.

"Uh, excuse me. Are you guys busy at the moment? I don't mean to bother you with whatever you are dealing with." Eiji said.

Sophia, City of Vale
Corrosion Corrosion Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Stricken Steel Stricken Steel GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

C95D5666-F6F2-4D8D-9F57-D46AB6E47F76.png"Yes, I'm very sure the tremors are real."

Sophia replied to the Securitron. As for Adachi's response to her, she couldn't help but feel perhaps she hadn't delivered her declaration properly. There's always next time, though. She'll just have to continue practicing!

A little blast to the past is upcoming, it seems... which is also known as a few moments prior.

Something had muddled Sophia once more. And once again was it caused by Adachi. What did he mean that Jr. was more human than he could ever be? Sophia was aware these were special humans, but is their humanity varying? Or does it have something to do with their hearts?

Hearts... the one thing Sophia couldn't apply logic to. She had no clue how they worked, just that humans had them. What were they, why were they? Sophia just couldn't understand... she has to learn about hearts somehow, but as of right now, she has no clue.

Nodding in response to Adachi claiming he was trying to teach Val a lesson, Sophia then added:

7E4A9CA1-A8DE-4615-B176-8FF961E20FC4.png"I agree. Valeria Auash provoked Tohru Adachi first. So he had been defending himself."

Now, back to the present.

Pithos, having been summoned prior, would put two of its blocks up, high enough for the AI to step onto them. And that she did, replacing one of her yo-yos with her ray gun. This time she hadn't been going for the swing method, though. Rather, a sort of circling method. Basically, she's going to circle around the Death Stalker and try to hit it from different angles. Especially since it will be kept busy with the other folk, perhaps it could work.

Having already gotten onto Pithos right when the creature brought its stinger down, Pithos was quickly maneuvering about the scorpion-like Grimm. As Grey announced the enemy's weakness to everyone else, Sophia had nodded, before making a few motions with her hands. The other two blocks she hadn't been standing on rushed closer to the stinger of the Death Stalker, both firing beams of light at its stinger. It aimed to hit the gaps between the armor, and while it did manage to, some of the hit was endured thanks to the Death Stalker's armor.

She was awfully unaffected by the creature's flail, having been up above in the air. Though, as it called out for its Grimm posse, Sophia resorted to going to the ground, to handle the small fry. So, without further ado, Sophia prepared to rumble, turning that ray gun back into her second yo-yo and swinging it around.

She caught a glimpse of the securitron as he whizzed by, hit by the Death Stalker. Sophia was unsure if she could assist, since she didn't know if Pithos could fox material things... though, out of all these humans, one of them must know how to fix Victor, right? So, she continued fighting, casting Makouga upon the Grimm she had been dealing with, while whacking them with her yo-yos.

Again did one of Adachi's actions lead to some thought in Sophia, or in this case his words. "Persona"... is that what her blocks were called? "Persona"? Originally she assumed they were "summons" according to Sr.... but now she has conflicting names. Clearly they both know about her weapon, moreso Adachi than Sr.. Even more reason to ask!

As the firey flames of Agidyne came for the Death Stalker, and Jr.'s explosions sparked about in the air, Sophia couldn't help but watch for a moment. Luckily, Pithos had blocked her from an upcoming attack, so she wasn't hit. Shaking her head to dismiss the breaktaking inferno, she'd turn back around, casting Marakunda upon a few Grimm. Then casting Makouga, she'd continue fighting them off, seeming rather confident.

Once the smoke washed up near her, the white engravements upon the blocks making up Pithos would glow, allowing Sophia to find them amongst the smoke and make her way to them. Which she was able to, of course. She was now wildly swinging her yo-yos, somehow managing to not tie herself up. It takes good practice, after all, and she was quite used to the toy-like weapons.

The smoke clearing, Sophia would find that the Grimm had been gone, as a result of the Almighty attack. Though, as the Rider approached, Sophia paid no mind to him, running to assist with the Death Stalker. There was no time for pleasantries, at least, not now.

Interactions: Corrosion Corrosion Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO

1615344405861.png
The Medajaribur, Kamen Rider OOO's Primary Weapon
Eiji realizes that the group is fighting against a common enemy, the Death Stalker, unknown to him. He sees this as an opportunity for him to show off his fighting abilities. Besides that, a red-haired girl stares at him for a second before continuing with the battle against the Death Stalker. Frankly, he's not offended, but she probably sees him as a stranger. Eiji decides to help the group against the enemy.

"Wait, are they fighting? So that means they're in trouble. But who are they fighting against? Nevermind that. I should help them. I'm coming right away!" He said as he stood in a fighting stance to prepare for battle.

Eiji quickly charges at the Death Stalker while he sees his allies struggling to defeat him, but they seem to be doing well thus far. He chose to fight aggressively because it is his common way of strategy, but he has to be careful. Otherwise, he is fond of helping someone in need. With his sword, he prepares to perform several strokes against the Death Stalker, waiting for an outcome.

2098D732-D3D0-4C20-9177-E3DF84D9FDD0.jpeg
4F078A1D-A1C0-4FD9-80B4-A5B5F6CAB37B.jpeg
Timmothy Wahnabe .Sr & .Jr

Ah.... nothing beats the smell of napalm and explosive ordinance in the afternoon.... or was it late morning here? The young Timmothy didn’t know exactly considering that checking the time earlier was the least of his worries, considering he along with his father was in a very different and... far nicer place than the wastelands of West Virginia... although it still has its afflictions even with all the ‘virtues’ that it’s outside appearance seems to have. The first of which being these large nightmare like meanies who don’t seem any different than the creatures of the wasteland other than by the most notable of which being appearance... other than the Death Stalker... which seemingly had the ability relating to that of electrokinesis. That’s something that is very uncommon in the wasteland biologically.... yet, seeing a creature capable of doing this, he was curious of what the other species had in store? Perhaps they have other elements... oh, maybe they have ‘super intelligence’ and that there was one hive mind controlling all of them... or or..

Whoosh

Tilting his body back, Timmothy .Jr barely had avoided getting an new kind of scar from an claw as he dodge rolled backwards to maintain some distance between the wielder of said claw was another one of those Grimm, which he would later know to be as ‘Beowolf’... but right now, he will mentally call them inside his head “Big bad wolves”. These things, while surprisingly easy to kill, were not to be underestimated in the mind of Timmothy .Jr... for while he has been shot, burned, stabbed, and frozen multiple times than he could count, and he knew that he could take many hits from this creature, he rather not have wounds inhibit his combat efficency and be forced to use medical equipment in order to regain that efficiency lost from being overconfident in his abilities. He may act as a child at times and rather immature for his age of 19... but his intelligence of 15 allows him to think of more important matters and when focus is needed, especially when building a new weapon or in this case, combat. But right now, he needs to focus on the fight at hand... and considering his distance between him and the lone Beowolf, best to use another weapon, for although his Grenade launcher could be devestating to hordes of foes, he rather not take one of those hits as well in a situation he can easily avoid with another weapon. As he dematerlized his M79 Grenade launcher, before replacing it with another weapon, this time, a katana like weapon had formed into existence, being held in a one-handed grip within his right hand, as the young Timmothy then motioned his left as a mocking wave gesture towards his opponent... as he then pulled the trigger of the sword and from there, the blade of the weapon was now encased in fire. This was none other than the legendary Shishkebab, a modified wakizashi sword to have a more... burning feeling to it when hitting an opponent

B2B708CE-D185-41E4-AC51-CB7C867C147C.jpeg

The Grimm seemed to have bought the trick, as it charged forward, preparing to overwhelm the human with what it thought was superior speed, but instead of catching the human off guard like it would have thought it would... the Bear masked human dodge to the left, before slicing at its right leg (left in the eyes of the attacker), and with a simply swing, the limb was now lying uselessly a few feet away on the ground. Now missing a limb and still in the process of having kinetic energy, it had the end result of causing the Grimm to fall upon the floor face first... and some seconds later, it tried uselessly to crawl away, unable to continue the fight unless with the aid of its brethren and getting a sneak attack in. But it never got the chance... as the same bladed weapon from earlier had stabbed into its right forearm, pinning the limb into the ground, while pressure of another individual’s weight could be felt from its left arm. A voice called out behind it:

“Hey... you mind holding this for me?”

As an object, or what the Grimm thought was his foe’s own limb appeared in the corner of its eyes, as it then snapped its jaws towards the direction of the ‘limb’, before biting upon something that was definitely not the same feeling of human flesh... it was, like a stick, and before it knew it, the sizzling of fire caught its attention as its soon to be killer said.

“Thanks! Now if you’ll excuse me... don’t want to get caught up in the explosion now...”

With the Grimm feeling the pressure upon its left arm being removed and the sword pinning his right arm was pulled away, as the figure ran away from the Grimm... and before the Grimm knew it.

BOOOOOM

It’s head and part of its upper torso had exploded into a ball of useless Grimm matter and black blood, as it was killed due to the sheer closeness of the explosion and having no chance to survive it point blank. The young Timmothy could only chuckle to himself as he closed his gold plated lighter with his left hand... having used a dynamite stick to blow up the Wolf like creature and while he could have hit more than wasting a single one upon the already dying Grimm, it was still a a great sight considering his love for explosives. Turning back to Val and Sophia, he was owed by the sheer amount of skill and movement they both had when performing her moves upon the poor Grimm within her path... it’s like watching a pro-athlete doing what they were trained to do except at a far more superhuman level. Heck, even some of those things he saw weren’t in any comic book he has seen before... so it made it all the more exciting to see in action.

But hearing a few growls behind his person, the young adult quickly turned around and blocked a claw heading his way with his flaming blade... the sheer force of the attack kinda hurting his wrists but other than bothering his muscles a bit, no permanent damage was attained. He spares now time for a counter-attack, as he quickly stabbed his blade into the chest of the Beo-wolf, before pulling it out and with a downwards swing, cleaved his weapon into the skull of the Grimm and stopped around the collarbone of the creature, making a almost clean cut in half. Letting the body fall to the ground, the Wahnabe thought to himself:

‘Maybe I should focus more upon the battlefield....’

This was probably not the time to be gawking at the sheer amazingness everyone here was showing... as the Timmothy went back to doing his job, replacing his wakazashi with a normal lever action rifle, continuing to fire round after round in rapid succession... having to reload a few times here and there but otherwise, was making considerable progress with a seemingly normal gun as his kill count continued to rise higher.

Back to the Older Wahnabe, he was currently still beating the shit out of the Death Stalker with nothing but his bare fists... but tilting his head to face the new contender to the ring, was none other than Chance, that robotic individual from earlier... who clearly didn’t want him to go punching the hell out of this ugly bastard without him, to which .Sr merely gave a chuckle of his own as he returned with:

“Well... I got more than enough Death Stalker right ‘ere waiting for ya to punch... so come join me and beat the hell out of this thing...”

And without saying another word, had went back to pummeling the poor Grimm in the face plate, but with the help of Chance and his own form of beating things up with electrified fists... the Grimm clearly had little chance of survival as more and more of the physical blows reached its facial carapace, threatening to collapse upon itself due to sheer pressure if it couldn’t find a way out of this. But in the older Wahnabes mind... this is something that was clearly enjoying from start to end, seeing how this ugly son of a gun gets taken down with nothing by fists and fury alone, and while it wasn’t as satisfying as it would have been when punching something on his lonesome, seeing that someone else has taken up the art of “punch shit and ask questions later” is definitely a good sight indeed. Of course, not all good things last forever, as the Grimm, with a sudden act of defiance, threatened to crush the two underneath its claws for trying to do what any sensible person would have done, which was killing it. However, Chance was quicker in the draw than the 43 year old Irish man... as with mere strength alone had kept the claws away from the two, telling the old man to continue his job of beating the hell out of it.

With a small fit of chuckling emerging from his mouth, he responded back with.

“I have my fair share of beating up creatures many times my size with bare fists alone... but considering this bastard bruised my arms a bit earlier, thanks for the offer. Now, enough talk... this thing ain’t gonna beat itself up ya know...”

As the Timmothy had decided to go with a far more powerful attack, deciding that normal punches weren't enough, even with the chance of having them explode... he just needed a bit more luck on his side. So, without a word, the man had activated V.A.T.S, as the world around him seemed to slow down, near to that of a snail’s pace, as everything was now covered in a more green tint. Selecting upon the only hostile target which was currently sitting in front of him... his current chance of landing this next hit was 95%, which was the highest number that the accuracy rating can go, but it was still more than needed. Because for this next hit, he was sure that it might be enough to end this right here and now... especially if the others continued attacking it as well, although the sight of some stranger in the field of his vision had reached his eyes... and although slow due to VATS, did managed to let off some slices towards the beast, with the older wahnabe merely scoffing as he let forth his next attack. Time seemed to continue at a normal pace once more, as the wahnabe rewarded his fist back and prepared to punch the creature once again with every ounce of strength... but upon the P.I.P. boy device that was on his left wrist, a sort of symbol had appeared, a symbol of a man within a green circle, giving off a wide smile and a wink as he held a pistol in each hand pointing in different directions... but this was no mistake or accident, for this was the symbol for none other than the Critical Hit... one of the most devastating things that one can use within the wasteland... for it can deal loads of damage if paired with the right weapon.

A3E69912-AC18-4FEF-94ED-0FF8BBBF4836.jpeg

But right now, it was needed, as the user of the Critical hit had brought down his fist directly into the face of the Death Stalker, the sheer force of the attack being far higher than normal, as the kinetic energy connected with the creature , and yeah, from there, it would probably not look good for the Grimm if it managed to survive the blow, with all that increased blunt trauma and all reaching its face.... and disrupting its capabilities, but for now, the Timmothy only let forth one punch, thinking the job was done for him. Time could only tell of how this would go down...

Corrosion Corrosion
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Teacup but existent Teacup but existent
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Alb06TN.jpg

With slight reluctance, Kong allowed himself to sit within Louie's presence within his private booth. He was still tensed up regarding his recent encounter, with his head drowning in other responsibilities that he needs to immediately take care of, but a quick break wouldn't hurt in the meantime. Grabbing a chair, the unsmiling king slowly brought himself down. He'd glance over to the giant ape to notice many eyes watching his moves within his thick and mangled reddish fur. Louie still dwarfed Kong by a significant few feet, yet Kong was not in the slightest bit intimidated. He had seen and fought far bigger creatures before.

Soon enough, one of Louie's servants came over with a tray of drinks - being two cocktail glasses filled with what Louie called the "Krakatoa Special". Kong glared at his glass for a second, seemingly contemplating its look, before dismissing it. He wasn't much of the type to drink alcohol himself. That being said, he did know of a special drink made from the exotic Farolacton berry. Found only on the nearby Faro Island several miles to the east of his island origin, this berry was utilized in a special fermented drink called "Soma". It was drunk on special occasions by certain native tribes, many even claiming it also had medicinal benefits too. Kong would be given an offering of the drink from the tribesman whenever he visited them. Yet aside from that particular substance, Kong did not drink what wasn't already on his island.

Still, the Gigantopithecus tried to encourage his guest to take a kind sip. Another few seconds later and Kong cautiously relented, giving into the owner's hospitality. He grabbed ahold of the dainty glass and ran his eyes on the drink's contents. Carefully he inspected the drink's glowing golden-brown hue before taking a whiff. He'd smell the aroma of various liqueurs mixed in with particular notes of several fruit juices. Seemed like nothing smelled of anything suspicious to him. Finally the man took a light sip before placing it beside his chair. It was almost nauseatingly sweet and quite artificially strong for his tastes, but it had a pleasantly surprising aftertaste. His gaze wouldn't quite express these emotions, masking his true personal preferences. Still, Kong decided to refrain from drinking the rest. For at least he wasn't forced to down the whole thing during this session.

Now it was off to business, as King Louie asked what Kong was doing upon his island. The bearded titan's stare thickened as his posture straightened. "Hunting Skullcrawlers." he responded slow yet straightforwardly, no doubt referring to the creature that attacked the big ape's place just minutes earlier, "The creature that attacked your residence was a juvenile specimen. Their kind are regulars to my island but, as far as I know, they're invaders to yours. They're not supposed to be here. And if one has already made it here, more are sure to follow if not already present. For as you've no doubt seen, they'll not stop until they consume every living thing present on the island... including you."

"I'm here to find out how they got here... and put a stop to their expanding horde."

King Louie

Despite his unkempt and beastly exterior, the colossal King had a cunning and calculating mind. He knew that with information came power and he had made it is business to know things that others did not so he listened to the dark skinned man's word with careful analysis between sips of his drink.

Skullcrawlers? His guest had to be referring to the skull-faced beast from before. A fitting name for such a creature, Louie remarked. The fact that the roughly rhinoceros sized creature he had encountered was merely a juvenile was disconcerting, but the possibility of more of these Skullcrawlers roaming around his island was an alarming thought, though the Gigantopithecus concealed his apprehension. A King should never show weakness, lest he wish his enemies to use it against him.

These creatures were native to his island? Louie pondered the matter. He had heard of a remote island supposedly full of untold horrors and terrifying monsters called Skull Island. Those brave or foolish enough to venture there were rarely heard from again. Could he mean that island? Louie was aware that there was a small group of humans native to the island, could his brutish friend be one of them?

The outsider's assumption was correct; in all the time he had been here, Louie had never once seen a Skullcrawler. When he initially set about constructing his establishment here, he had ordered the Bandar-log to scour every inch of the island for potential dangers but their search had come up empty. The Jungle V.I.P. even had the Bandar-log conducting regular searches of the island to ensure the safety of visitors from the likes of pirates and brigands who may have set foot on shore and not one had reported anything unusual.

He needed to get ahead of this problem and quickly. He could contain the current situation, by greasing the appropriate palms and putting a more favourable spin on it by suggesting it was a one off attack and downplaying the size of the creature as simple drunk exaggerations, but if rumours spread that more of the creatures were running around his island, he'd be ruined.

"Then for the rest of your time here, consider what's mine as yours." Louie's relaxed manner became more serious. "Whatever you need, cousin, you shall have. And know this, rid me of this menace and you will want for nothing, ever again!"

Last edited:
1615390335089.png
Deishuu Kaiki
Axel, Jotaro’s Car | Interactions: Jotaro Kujo | Status: Slightly hurt chest | Equipment: Mobile Phone, Notebook & Pen.

For awhile now the stubborn man acting the role of captor within this story has been described using the adjective “strange” for majority of his time mentioned however Kaiki was no different, a strange man, an ominous man, an evil man, all were correct descriptors for a man like Kaiki. Immanuel Kant was once quoted in arguing that every human is born and will die with the 'intrinsic worth' of human dignity but wouldn't this situation be an exception? Two men who share nothing alike being an exception to a theorised genetic ruleset? There is no dignity in keeping someone hostage nor is there dignity in lying yet somehow these two strange men have found themselves in such a exceptional case. Multiple questions started to once again manifest, the only notable ones asking if this was a punishment of sorts and was this man a surrogate punisher yet with nothing suggesting such a thing he pondered for short while before coming to a conclusion, "The lesson for me to learn here is that for some people information about the unknown holds the most value and for other's it's money, in both cases the strange notion of dignity no longer exists" he said out loud while speaking to himself.

Every action has an input and an output and every human subconsciously or knowingly calculates the difference between them, no human inputs more than they output as every 'good' and 'selfless' action in the end leads a short or long term self gain, the most righteous and selfless acts which on the surface give no apparent reward for the person still stimulates the brain into being happy and feeling 'right' so for this reason every action ever considered must have a greater output. In such a situation like this one there was nothing to be gained, unless he swapped out for a masochist, so he thrown in the towel knowing he was defeated and raised a metaphorical white flag also knowing the output would be less than the input otherwise. Kaiki is nothing but a coward and liar however no matter what, no matter the odds, he sets a principle of not revealing more than half of what he truly knows, and so he responded to the man's threat "Very well. Please don't hurt me." with a deadpan and dry toned voice accompanied by a straight face while nonchalantly putting his hands up in the air to surrender as he sat back on the chair "I will tell you what I know; I fell asleep and within that moment of total darkness I arrived here, with no knowledge how I got here when I awoke".

UNSC Infinity

"Sir, If I may call you that, We run by rules. We are simply not allowed to blow a ship out to kingdom-come unless it shows signs of Hostilities. We are just plainly trying to be friendly. Now back to the question, We patrol the Space around the first three planets, We don't go past the third planet due to the mass amounts of Criminals and such. Now heres the map you asked for," Roland said with a bright smile as a map of Exodus appeared on-screen, followed by Egress and Diaspora. "Exodus is a planet of both peace and violence. Egress is smaller but well-governed with a dangerous climate. Diaspora can be referred to as the planet of monsters, Or hell itself if you'd like." The maps of the planets noted every City, Town, or Military base above each planet, Except for Diaspora, Except for the Occasional rumors of what seems to be a place called, 'Die Rise'.
The XCOM Commander
"I figured as much. International law and all."

Beep.
"Sir, Hologlobe has updated!"
"On screen, techie, what're we looking at here-holy hell."
The Commander's query was quickly halted by what he saw on screen. What he saw was nothing short of miraculous. Every single major location on this planet, all theirs. To add on to that, he saw locations that did NOT exist on Earth. Skyrim? The Last City? They didn't exist back on Earth that was for sure.
"We'll be on our way now, we've got a long day ahead of us. Best of luck out there, UNSC Infinity. We'll be around if you need us."
And with that, the Avenger headed on out. It was going to be either a nice, interesting day or a long day fraught with danger. No matter what happened, the Commander was sure that he might be able to handle it.
Key word maybe.​

Tohru Adachi
Interactions:
Sophia ( Teacup but existent Teacup but existent )
Fireteam Martingale ( Corrosion Corrosion )
Timothy Wahnabe Jr. & Sr. ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )
Victor ( Stricken Steel Stricken Steel )

adachisurprise2.png
Condition: Fine

If there was one thing Adachi had learnt over the past year, it was to admit when he screwed up.

And here, it looked like he had made a little mistake.

Just as he thought, hitting the Death Stalker with
Atom Smasher was going to draw some unwanted attention. What he hadn't counted on was, despite his onslaught, the Death Stalker still being in a position to take aim and fire at him.

Damn, thought Adachi. Now I remember why I try to stay out of these things.

It was just perfect timing, too - he felt the agility bonus of Heat Riser leave him. He knew he would survive it, but right now he was really caught with his pants down. He'd just have to suck it up. Adachi was about to take some major shit...

...and then he heard Grey cry out. Whirling his head to look at him, Grey literally reached into thin air and pulled out a bow that looked almost ethereal, shining with an entrancing purple light. The arrows he fired from this bow exploded spectacularly and seemed to temporarily blind and disable the Death Stalker's weapon - long enough, anyway, for Adachi to regain momentum and slip out of that dicey situation.

"Whoa! Did you really just save my ass?" Adachi began, sighing deeply. He was displeased... in an ever-so embarrassed way. "Come on... you guys just love throwing yourselves into danger, don't you? You don't gain anything from doing that, you know."

Despite what he said, the tone of his voice and his facial expression betrayed him - he did seem genuinely grateful, shooting Grey an appreciative nod. He couldn't help but wonder, though, if he would still have done that if he knew just who Adachi was and what he'd done. Herein lied just one of the problems of bonds with people...

Still... maybe he had the wrong idea about these guys. It wouldn't do to not give him thanks for that. So, that's another thing on the list to do when they finish up here; thank the guy properly.

For some reason, Adachi's smile seemed spontaneous.

Turning back to look at the Death Stalker, he noticed that Chance and the dad were really giving it a hard time. They weren't letting up with any of their punches. Adachi would have looked at this as nothing more than, at best, an attempt at a distraction, and at worst, a total waste of time and energy - up until he saw the fruits of their assault. The carapace was cracking! It looked like these crazy bastards were about to shatter this thing's armour completely!

"You're really biting hard. You might actually do it!" Adachi exclaimed, admittedly quite astonished at what the duo had managed. This was a good opportunity - with the Death Stalker totally focused on those two, Adachi felt he should maybe do something to help them put an end to this tiring charade a little sooner.

With so much focus on the carapace, Adachi figured the monster wouldn't be defending its stinger as much. And with how many brutal hits it took, he thought he had a shot at trying to cut it off completely. Using his revolver's weight to help him concentrate, he called Magatsu-Izanagi as it launched through the air, ready to unleash its naginata and the fervent power it had to offer.

Barrelling at breakneck speed towards the section of the stinger it had attacked previously with Atom Smasher, the Persona attempted to deliver the first of its exceptionally powerful strikes - beginning Cross Slash.

Slashing horizontally across the exposed area, the sheer force would create a magnificent electricity-powered shockwave that would ripple through the body of the Death Stalker if it connected, along with a tear in the atmosphere in the form of a bright-red lightning strike. Magatsu-Izanagi would then once again appear overhead, ready to deliver another blow as it crashed down on the same section from above like a guillotine - once again delivering an equally powerful punishment, complete with the shockwave and the additional piercing impact that came in the form of the atmospheric lightning strike.

While the intent was to slice off the stinger, Adachi figured he might as well try for some more damage while he was here -
Magatsu-Izanagi soon joined Chance and Timothy Sr. in attempting to shatter the carapace of the Death Stalker, landing on top of the beast and attempting to deliver some exceedingly painful, resonating blows with rapid-fire thrashes from its naginata, as well as brutal stomps and strikes from its claws.

Being so close to the Persona, the duo might have felt the aura that
Magatsu-Izanagi gave off to be truly chilling - almost demonic. Despite this, the Persona seemed to pay them little mind - with its sole focus, instead, being to crush the beast with as much raw, destructive power as possible.

Last edited:

vpw5V3U.jpg

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President , Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Nautica let out an annoyed windy sigh upon both individuals calling her a mere reptilian entity. It wasn't so much that it was even an insult to her at this stage, having heard of this or similar remarks numerous of times in her lifetime, however she believed it was time to take a more direct approach to these matters herself. For there were certain limitations and aspects that even a giant saurian like herself had in this form. She wasn't quite planning to do what she was about to do so soon, however this should potentially speed things up and create certain "bridges" to make talking to her... easier.

With a brief bellow, the giant titan would soon find herself emitting a blinding ball of light from her entire body. Her sudden release of energy would cover the local area, making it virtually impossible for the two humans to look at her directly for the next few seconds. Yet as soon as things came back to normalcy, Mythra and Master Chief would find themselves presented with a radically different figure entirely.

A tall muscular dark-skinned woman - dwarfing Mythra yet matching the Spartan's height - emerged from the transformation sequence, her golden eyes glaring sternly upon the two. Long flowing messy hair expanded behind her, all the way down to a black reptilian-like tail that seemed to sway constantly in place. Even her outfit also had a loose translation to her titan form, with glowing atomic blue emitting from the "cracks" of her outfit and sleeves. It would now be painfully apparent that there was much more to Nautica than what they two have initially been lead to believe - not that they may have suspected anything more out of it.

She payed little attention to their reactions of her sudden transformation, only hinting with a low human-like growl as she finally spoke regarding the current matters.

"If you're talking about those four-armed freaks crawling around," Nautica spoke towards Chief in a low, yet casually imposing tone, almost as if she barely had worries over the overarching threat currently at large. Bright blue mist also emitted from her equally blue lips as she spoke, "They've infested the entire downtown sector with their miserable ilk. Nothing out of the ordinary for your typical hive-mind conglomerate, 'cept the fact they've got vessels roaming about too. And that's not even accounting the other things wondering around that are unrelated to their ranks; braindead zombies, gang members, even other giant reptilian menaces, you name it." She paused for a moment to inspect Chief's armor. "But I'm sure you're prepared enough for the job, aren't you?"

Cortana quickly offered to accompany Nautica and Mythra, in which the former sighed. "Very well. Just don't waste too much of my time. I've got more important things to do." With that she began walking the opposite direction, heading roughly towards the Downtown district.

Nautica didn't think she was going to assist in the imminent destruction of an alien presence today, but it certainly wasn't the first time she would accomplish this.

H7qpJqf.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Django Django

As the Slayer teared ruthlessly into the Primarch with little disregard to his own safety, he soon found his leg caught within the demon's grasp. He found himself lifted up at breakneck speeds before being slammed ruthlessly into the ground. His onboard hud displayed the obligatory "Impact Compensation" message as soon as he landed The resulting impact would no doubt leave a small crater upon landing, enough to incapacitate most mortal warriors, if not kill them. But the Slayer was no ordinary man. This demon was far more dynamic and engaging in his attacks than the Hellwalker gave him credit for. Normally he was used to most of the demons he fought being rather weak and insignificant - at least considering that he knew how to fight them after years of combat. Only few demons ever gave in this much effort in his travels, but none quite as direct as this one thus far.

And he was dying for a challenge.

While he gathered his strength, the Slayer aimed his equipment launcher right towards Russ and fired an ice bomb in an attempt to stall his opponent. Russ would find the grenade's contents actively trying to freeze any affected body part that first came in contact. Regardless of its effectiveness, he then ignited a wrist blade and plunged it into the Primarch's grasping gauntlet with all of his might to free himself. Once freed, he fell to the ground by the demon's feet, only to quickly perk back up and aim his Super Shotty at the demon's right knee. It was time to get strategical about his offensive. If he can blow the demon's knees off and limit his mobility, he'll be able to finish the demon off faster without getting caught in any more of its close-range melee attacks.

That is, if the demon seemed that willing enough to let him~

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Vale
West Exodus

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Teacup but existent Teacup but existent 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Grey shrugged as Adachi rather sheepishly thanked him for saving his ass. "Can't let another death weigh in on my conscience, can I?" He asked, tossing an explosive knife at a lone Creep. "Besides, Chance would never shut up about it... but I guess I won't be drinking to you tonight."

By now the combined attacks of the newly-Transitioned members of the group along with the Guardians of Fireteam Martingale had taken a significant toll on the Death Stalker. Black blood was oozing from cracks in its carapace, some sections having been blown off entirely, and the relentless pummelling from Chance and Timmothy Sr. had nearly broken its bone mask completely. The older Timmothy's Critical Hit had now shattered the creature's frontal carapace, bashing a hole straight through. It had revealed a visceral, pulsating brain surrounded by a viscous black fluid.

The Death Stalker screeched in agony and struggled, but Chance's grip was firm and unforgiving. He stood his ground against the creature of darkness like a wall that could not be moved, because walls don't care.

Magatsu-Izanagi's Cross Slash did further damage, the Death Stalker spasming as the electricity coursed through its body, causing several plates of its armour to pop off completely as it was cooked from the inside out.

The creature was on its last legs. Now, it was time to finish it off.

The damage from the earlier Cross Slash had nearly severed the Death Stalker's stinger completely, and it was now dangling uselessly from several tendons. An idea came to Grey's mind. "Val!" He called out. "Need a Well, now!"

The Warlock was still above them. but she complied. Icarus Dashing towards them in a burst of flame, she inverted her Blade of Dawn and then slammed it downwards, embedding it into the road beneath. A golden circle of Solar Light was projected out as a miniature sun appeared above the blade, empowering friendlies within the Well of Radiance and healing their injuries.

destiny-2-well-of-radiance.jpg

A number of Orbs of Light were also produced by the blade, Orbs that Grey promptly absorbed to refill his Super energy. Now full again, he popped a Golden Gun and took aim, before pulling the trigger. The bullet forged from pure Solar Light streaked out of the molten barrel and sliced through the tendons of the Death Stalker's tail.

Now free of its restraints, the stinger promptly fell downwards and then embedded itself into the creature's brain.

But it wasn't dead yet.

The Death Stalker hissed and screeched and struggled, and yet it was still kicking.

Grey was even more impressed now. This thing was just as tough as some targets of Vanguard Strikes, and those were in no way pushovers. He had heard that Valus Tau'arc of the Siege Dancers had taken a ludicrously high number of rockets to the face before going down, and that was at the hands of arguably the greatest Guardian ever, the Young Wolf.

This was getting old, however. The Hunter turned to Chance. "Chance! Nail it!"

The Titan grinned. Kicking the Death Stalker backwards, he gripped one of its claws with both hands and then proceeded to rip the entire appendage out of its socket. The creature stumbled backwards as black blood flowed out of the empty stump. Still not finished, however, Chance brought the claw around and infused it with Light, and then leapt into the air with a burst of Lift. Then he swung it over his head and then brought it down like a massive hammer, right onto the stinger.

The results were magnificent. The massive impact created a massive shockwave that cratered the tarmac beneath and send fragments of road flying into the air and lifted any nearby intact vehicles a few feet into the air. Then came the effects on the Death Stalker itself. The attack was enough to finish it off for good, and in seconds, it disintegrated into black ash and Arc energy, fading into the wind and breaking down into atoms.

Chance landed on his feet in the middle of the crater where the Death Stalker used to be, the claw in his hands disintegrating. With the massive Death Stalker gone, the surviving Grimm surprisingly did the most logical thing: they turned tail and ran, escaping back into the depths of the breach.

"Ha ha, that was awesome!" He laughed as the final remnants of the claw faded away into nothing. He turned to the group. "You guys did pretty good!"

"Can't argue with that," nodded Grey.

"I concur," Val agreed. "I have to say, you did better than I was—"

A voice suddenly interrupted them. "Nobody move!"

They all turned to see a pair of teenagers a short distance away, bent over and looking very out of breath.

HUCzrmh.png

One of them was blonde and had a monkey tail, along with an unbuttoned shirt that showed off his magnificent abs. He held out a badge with the Vale Police Department crest on it. "Junior... Detectives!"

"We have badges... so you know it's... official!" The other said in between breaths, holding out his own, identical badge. This one had blue hair with a pair of goggles on his forehead, and a red jacket.

Grey rolled his eyes at the two Hunters-in-Training. "You're late."

The monkey Faunus breathed in deeply. "Hey, I'll have you know that we came here as soon as we could!"

"As Junior Detectives, it's our duty to respond to any case at a moment's notice!" His partner nodded.

"Well, it would appear that you have much need to work on your response time," said Val. "We have already repelled the Grimm."

The blonde deflated. "Aww, man! Why do we always get stuck with the boring stuff?"

The blue-haired Hunter placed a hand on his partner's shoulder. "Well, I guess we could always try someplace else..."

COMMANDER ORPHEUS
22915 Ixion
Planetoid
The Beyond
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Captain Del Rio seemed to be quite confused by Orpheus' question. Perhaps the Commander was mistaken, then, but why was the biometric signatures of the crew of the ship the same as the Progenitors? He performed another scan and cross-referenced it with the sole surviving record he had of the Progenitors, and found that, to his surprise, there was a genetic difference of 12.18%. Not an exact match, so perhaps his scanners needed some maintenance and calibration after countless millennia. The galaxy... had changed much since Time Designation Zero.

But this wasn't even the galaxy he had awoken in, but an entirely separate dimension.

He made a response to Del Rio. /|MY APOLOGIES. IT WOULD APPEAR THAT I HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN|\ He said. /|AS A COMMANDER OF THE LEGION, I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE AN ALLIANCE.|\

Pyra/Mythra

As the talked a bit awkwardly with the "AI"/Ghost, Lizard seemed to be annoyed, as they let out a low growl- like sound. Well, maybe that waits its real name?

Everything has feelings you know. Even giant lizards.

Can you go back to silence please?

I am just making a fair point.

Rolling her eyes at Pyra, she suddenly started to feel a little warm, and where was all that light coming from? Coving her eyes, she turned back, but she wasn't able to see anything, so she just held her free hand over her face.

Is that a..... what were those called....... Nukes?

We would be dead if that was the case.

Well, I think I'm handling this quite well then

As the light seemed to stop, Mythra blinked repeatedly as her vision returned to normal. Just because she had a higher tolerance for this sort of thing, doesn't mean it wouldn't take out her eyes. As she looked back at the area, she realized something..... Lizard was gone. In her place......

So...... did the lady kill Lizard?

I think that is "Lizard". The probably can shift forms, and were just in their monster form?

Ill roll with it- its still a bit weird.

Before Mythra could even say hello, or something like that, "Lizard" immediately got down to business, speaking to Master Chief. Mythra was silent throughout this however- mainly because she wasn't sure what to say. She did call them Lizard for a while........

As "Lizard" finished talking, Mythra finally decided to ask them something.

"Im assuming your name isn't Lizard, then?"

Interactions: Develius Develius Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Jotaro Kujo

As Jotaro told the suited man his offer, they seemed to go deep into thought, probably thinking of what to say. Likely picking out what to leave out. Well, Jotaro would call him out on that when he spoke. He was used to these interactions, and he kept silently driving. it was damn harder than he was expecting, trying not to wipe out or crash.

As the stranger finally spoke however, it wasn't answers. They were merely thinking out loud, which was starting to annoy him. He didn't like the premises they were going at either.

As he kept his gaze on the "road" the person finally spoke, telling him that they had merely fallen asleep and landed up here. Jotaro was sure there was more, however.

"You're bluffing, and I know it. Now tell me the truth."

To motivate him, he had Star Platinum slap the man, hard enough to hurt.

Interactions: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

FD Joker

As the strange-clothed man looked back at the... well, unique girl, he lowered his pistol, and looked over her carefully.

"You can call me FD. As for why we are here...... no clue. Just popped right in here about.... 30 minutes ago? Damn, time seems to take forever in this place. And for that thing..... I'm just assuming its some kinda alien, but I've seen weirder Shadows. Anyways, lets move. These things seem to track any humans in this place.

He tilted his head at the girl, looking over her carefully as though she was a piece of prey.

"You are human..... right? Don't want to shoot one of the first human-like people I've see.

He though he was being polish, and careful. After all, this was a weird situation for the both of them, likely

Interactions: Django Django

John-117

1458204425_Untitled.gif

Chief watched the large beastly lizard growl lowly, and then a bright light encased it as well. The light even blinded Chief with his tinted visor and he was forced to put Cortana back in and move an armoured arm in front of his visor.
Seconds later, The light dissipated to form what had seemed to be a...human-like version of the once very large Radioactive lizard.

<"If you're talking about those four-armed freaks crawling around," Nautica spoke towards Chief in a low, yet casually imposing tone, almost as if she barely had worries over the overarching threat currently at large. Bright blue mist also emitted from her equally blue lips as she spoke, "They've infested the entire downtown sector with their miserable ilk. Nothing out of the ordinary for your typical hive-mind conglomerate, 'cept the fact they've got vessels roaming about too. And that's not even accounting the other things wondering around that are unrelated to their ranks; braindead zombies, gang members, even other giant reptilian menaces, you name it." She paused for a moment to inspect Chief's armor. "But I'm sure you're prepared enough for the job, aren't you?">

"Indeed I am." John spoke with a dead-pan tone in his voice. He carried his Rifle casually and held it close to his chest-plate as they began to walk again. "Titanium Alloy Coated in a Self-Repairing layer of what you can call an Energy Shield."

<Cortana quickly offered to for them accompany Nautica and Mythra, in which the former sighed. "Very well. Just don't waste too much of my time. I've got more important things to do." With that she began walking in the opposite direction, heading roughly towards the Downtown district.>

"Let's waste no time then." Chief said as he already began his way downtown. A few minutes into walking forwards, An electrically charged round struck the Spartan's orange visor, barely scratching it. He dashed behind an old rusted-out 1950s looking car. He peeked over the barricade and scanned the area and nearby buildings spotting a...two-armed Fallen one above a Jewelry store, Well at least that's what he called them. John slid over the barricade and ran forward, Faster than any human could do. He jumped a full two-meters high and pulled the Alien to the ground, slamming it hard on the asphalt road. Then finished it off with a .50 AE explosive round to the head, Pulverizing it in an explosion of dark blood.
Suddenly, The Chief was jumped from behind and another one of the damned things jumped on his back and pulled on his helmet. "Ambush!" He shouted with fearlessness in his deep voice. The Fallen was able to get the helmet off and Master Chief ran backwards and slammed the alien against the wall killing it.
A large metal aerial vehicle came into view and landed on the street, and the ramp opened up to reveal...

Sergeant Major Avery Johnson (NPC)
avery-johnson-542x542-21cc7a9bc3454275ba195e023b287ba9.jpg
The man wearing green armour stepped out of the Pelican, followed by a Dozen UNSC Marines. "Marinnnnnes! Its dinner time, and what I mean by that is that It's time to kick some skinny alien ass!" He shouted as them as he perched his Battle Rifle on his shoulder. The Marines and Sgt. Johnson all joined in in one word and shouted,

"OORAH!"

The Marines spread out as Sgt. Johnson approached the group of three. He lit a brown cigar and propped it between his lips. "I'm happy we got called out, Was gettin' pretty boring. Glad to see you not In the freezer again, Chief." He started as the Marines got into different positions and opened fire on the Fallen. "And you made some actual friends too? Nice. Let us waste no time to kick some grey alien ass!" The Sergeant ran forward and began to open fire on the aliens as well, Chief followed not so far behind.

King Louie

Despite his unkempt and beastly exterior, the colossal King had a cunning and calculating mind. He knew that with information came power and he had made it is business to know things that others did not so he listened to the dark skinned man's word with careful analysis between sips of his drink.

Skullcrawlers? His guest had to be referring to the skull-faced beast from before. A fitting name for such a creature, Louie remarked. The fact that the roughly rhinoceros sized creature he had encountered was merely a juvenile was disconcerting, but the possibility of more of these Skullcrawlers roaming around his island was an alarming thought, though the Gigantopithecus concealed his apprehension. A King should never show weakness, lest he wish his enemies to use it against him.

These creatures were native to his island? Louie pondered the matter. He had heard of a remote island supposedly full of untold horrors and terrifying monsters called Skull Island. Those brave or foolish enough to venture there were rarely heard from again. Could he mean that island? Louie was aware that there was a small group of humans native to the island, could his brutish friend be one of them?

The outsider's assumption was correct; in all the time he had been here, Louie had never once seen a Skullcrawler. When he initially set about constructing his establishment here, he had ordered the Bandar-log to scour every inch of the island for potential dangers but their search had come up empty. The Jungle V.I.P. even had the Bandar-log conducting regular searches of the island to ensure the safety of visitors from the likes of pirates and brigands who may have set foot on shore and not one had reported anything unusual.

He needed to get ahead of this problem and quickly. He could contain the current situation, by greasing the appropriate palms and putting a more favourable spin on it by suggesting it was a one off attack and downplaying the size of the creature as simple drunk exaggerations, but if rumours spread that more of the creatures were running around his island, he'd be ruined.

"Then for the rest of your time here, consider what's mine as yours." Louie's relaxed manner became more serious. "Whatever you need, cousin, you shall have. And know this, rid me of this menace and you will want for nothing, ever again!"

Alb06TN.jpg

A simple grunt confirmed Kong's agreement with the local king's offer. He initially expected this conversation to dive into insults and curses, perhaps with Louie blaming him for supposedly letting these creatures rampage through his island. Obviously this was not his fault, for these creatures utilize methods beyond his total control, but considering the other entities and "rulers" he had encountered it wouldn't have surprised him. So it was welcoming enough that Louie seemed to be a more comfortable and laid-back ruler, or so he presented himself as one anyways. Kong still had to be careful in terms of not taken advantage of, or regarding the resident Gigantopithecus pulling a fast one if he turned out more on the side of maliciousness. He gave him the benefit of the doubt for now, but was ready if things took a turn.

And there was one thing that Kong believed will influence his beliefs regarding the fellow primate's true intentions.

Looking out one of the windows overseeing the jungle, he would be presented with a large mountain near the middle of the island. Kong pointed towards and explained. "That mountain may hold the key to how they got here," he remarked with a determined stare, "I was told of a large cave hidden behind a waterfall somewhere on the opposite side of the mountain. Blood and bones are claimed to still litter the entrance. If my sources are correct, that would be the place where the Skullscrawler came from. It will have to be sealed off and closely guarded to prevent others from invading. I have an ally from my Island scouting the cave systems underneath to find the entrance on its side, and to prevent other hostiles from getting to it. He will meet us there."

He recoiled his finger before leaning in towards King Louie. "I do not know where the precise location of this cave is." Kong admitted unashamedly as he looked straight at him, "So you will have to guide me to it's location."

Last edited:

Tohru Adachi
Interactions:
Sophia ( Teacup but existent Teacup but existent )
Fireteam Martingale + Sun & Neptune ( Corrosion Corrosion )
Timothy Wahnabe Jr. & Sr. ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )
Victor ( Stricken Steel Stricken Steel )

adachifrown.png
Condition: Unharmed

Boom.

Adachi couldn't help a self-satisfied smile as he witnessed the results of Magatsu-Izanagi's assault - though he hadn't managed to sever it completely, it was now rather gruesomely dangling from its body, uselessly suspended by just a few tendons. On top of that, the electric-charged strike seemed to rather spectacularly cook it from the inside out, even popping off some plates of its armour on the carapace.

"
Oof," Adachi began. "If I knew doing that would be so easy, I would've just hung back and let you guys handle it." He teased, allowing himself a short chuckle.

Despite its rather irritating resilience, this thing didn't seem like it was going to last much longer. The scene was gory - the sucker punches from the dad and Chance had managed to crack the frontal carapace like an egg, shards of armour launched all over the place as it revealed a fleshy, pulsating brain surrounded by a syrupy black fluid. It was actually a little unsettling - even as a detective that worked on murder scenes, he had never seen so much carnage before.

Chance was holding fast, stopping the full force of this mighty creature with just his stubby little arms. For someone with the mental capacity of a five-year-old, he was really doing his part here. Fair enough, thought Adachi. Some people were just way too into this kind of thing. He didn't really get it, but whatever.

As long as Chance was keeping himself busy, there was another opportunity to strike the Death Stalker. Adachi was considering what his approach would be, but thankfully, it looked like he didn't need to put in the effort - Martingale seemed to have a plan.

The bitch from earlier, for some reason, now decided that the people she didn't want sticking around were worth lending a hand to. At Grey's request, she slammed her sword straight into the ground as a golden light began to emanate from it. Adachi felt a little more energised just from standing in it, and he could feel the minor injuries he had suffered beforehand at the earlier Grimm attack totally subside. Not bad, for a brat.

"Haha! Oh, thank you very much," Adachi goaded, giving Val a derisory grin. "Guess we're not so bad after all, huh?"

Absorbing one of those weird-ass orbs that came from the sword, Grey took matters into his own hands and finished off the stinger problem for good. Drawing and firing a weapon, the tendons suspending the stinger were cut, and it fell - rather brutally embedding itself straight into the exposed, pulsating brain...

...but it was still kicking.

"Hmm, it survived that? Pretty tough..." Adachi commented, raising a surprised eyebrow. It really just didn't want to go. Sure, some Shadows in the Midnight Channel were pretty resilient, but they weren't really real. From the way this thing was screaming, he was pretty sure that it was somewhat alive.

Well, it has nobody to blame but itself. It had its chance to run, after all.

And Chance was about to teach it a lesson. Effortlessly kicking the Death Stalker back and ripping one of its claws right out of its socket, he super-charged the Death Stalker's own appendage and crushed the thing with it, cratering the road underneath and flinging all kinds of debris and heavy objects all over the place. It was no surprise to see the Death Stalker finally atomised, totally annihilated by the combined forces of all present. The other Grimm, too, finally realised the smart thing to do and ran off where they came from like the losers they were.

And, of course, everyone soon began the good old group-hug, congratulating each other, praising each other and all that crap. So much positivity all at once confused Adachi, but... he couldn't say he didn't feel it a little too.

"Ohhhh, excellent work," Adachi said, beginning a short and satirical round of applause. "You all earned yourselves a cookie. Are we finally done fighting those things? I have other things to do, and I'm getting tired."

Being in detention for so long meant he was a little out of shape. If there was any more of this in store, he'd really need to tone up. He wasn't exhausted... he was just feeling kind of lazy.

Just when Adachi thought it was finally a good chance to ask these people the question he'd wanted answers to hours ago, two more clowns joined the show; one monkey, and yet another ridiculous-looking kid. Is this really how people dress over here? It was starting to kind of get on Adachi's nerves.

"I'm gonna be honest. Even if you showed up in time, you probably would've just gotten yourselves killed. It was pretty intense over here. Some big-ass scorpion thing was causing some serious chaos... we took care of it, but, man. What a waste of energy..." Adachi began, offering these kids a languid shrug.

Listening to them say they were detectives really surprised him. These two? Junior detectives? Firstly, where the hell was their boss, and secondly, is the police really that hard-up? After getting caught, one thing he was glad about was that he didn't have to work with or see all the other morons on the force anymore - but now that he was taking a look at the second generation... it was kind of depressing.

"
Whoa, whoa! Hold up a second there," Adachi interrupted, stepping forward when they mentioned 'trying somewhere else'. Though he wasn't a cop anymore, he figured his experience as one could get these two idiots to answer some questions. "You weren't just about to abandon the scene of an incident, were you, 'junior detectives'? You know you can’t do that. Especially not when you're on duty, flashing that badge around."

Adachi would normally find this kind of situation amusing, but being here now was actually kind of irritating. Frowning, he spoke again with an aura of irritated confidence - even though he didn't say anything about it, the two kids could probably tell that he had experience in this kind of thing.

"
Believe me, I get it. This is boring shit. But I think it'd be a really good idea if you stopped to take a witness statement from us. Everyone else who saw what happened either died or turned tail." Adachi continued. "And, while you do that, we can ask you some important questions. After all, I'm sure you can spare a few minutes just to tell us where the hell we are, and what the deal is with us appearing here out of nowhere. Because, honestly... whatever whoever has planned for us, I'd really rather just go back."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back