• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: Rebirth [Open World Multifandom Sandbox RP]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Tohru Adachi
Interactions:
Timothy Wahnabe Jr. & Sr. ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )
Fireteam Martingale ( Corrosion Corrosion )
Sophia ( Teacup but existent Teacup but existent )
Victor ( Stricken Steel Stricken Steel )

adachifrown.png
Condition: Fine

Ahahahaha! Wow, that really ruffled some feathers!

That was great. He was expecting something a little more explosive: getting red in the face, throwing some insults back, maybe some crying - but Adachi was pretty satisfied with what he got.

He couldn’t really make out the look on her face through her helmet, which was disappointing, but her response was all he needed to hear. That outraged retort! Man, it’s all so predictable. Stepping forward to confront him, being defensive, desperately trying to justify herself...

Though he wasn’t certain to what extent she was really affected by what he said, he was pretty sure he got under her skin at least a little, which gave him a good enough kick for now.

Besides, just because you know what‘s going to happen doesn’t make it any less funny.

He was about ready to poke the bear a little more, in hopes of getting a better reaction... but then that stupid kid had to speak up and put an end to his fun.

Adachi’s expression turned sour. If there was one thing he was really sick and tired of, it was being lectured about the so-called “power of friendship” by people who pretend they know how the world works because it hasn’t had the chance to screw them over yet. Life seems bleak, but having a few moments of happiness with some shiny new “friends” makes the world look so bright to kids like him, so it has to be the same for everyone, right? Give people a hug and tell them it’ll all be okay, and they’ll be fine, right? His opinion meant shit.

A year ago, Adachi would’ve thrown the bullshit this kid was spewing right back in his face.

But he'd changed since. And now... he felt conflicted.

This kind of know-it-all speech was something right out of Narukami’s book. They weren't the same - definitely not. But the way he was lecturing him now, there was a flicker of recognition. Somehow, he could picture that damn brat saying something along the lines of what this kid was saying now. For a brief moment, he remembered how he felt when he and Narukami fought, thinking 'hey, why can't that be me?' Why couldn't he say stupidly idealistic things? What the hell was causing these kids to act this way? He didn't understand it. He couldn't understand it.

The way he said it pissed him off - it was really childish and annoying. But...

...to tell the truth, he was kind of impressed. Maybe he had the wrong idea about this kid. For his laughable attitude, what he was trying to say was actually pretty mature. Adachi honestly felt a little humbled. Sighing out his frustrations, he sardonically began to clap for the Wahnabe.

Haha... even dressed as a bear, you’re more human than I could ever be, kid. Adachi acclaimed, stopping his round of applause with a shrug. I don’t know what the big deal is, though. I was just trying to teach her a lesson about showboating, is all.

When Farmer Brown - or Grey, as he introduced himself, stepped in and explained the uptake in incidents, it caused Adachi's detective gears to start turning. Alright, so that's something out of the ordinary for these guys, he thought. So, something must be causing these ugly bastards to be more aggressive. Unless someone did something really incompetent, like leaving a hole in the wall open or bringing in crates of catnip overnight or something, it's possible that someone or something might be causing these attacks on purpose.

Adachi furrowed his brow. In his experience, it was depressing just how often it was the former. Regardless, he'd probably have to talk to these boneheads later. Figuring this out seemed like something that could help him piece together just what kind of situation it was that he ended up in.

Don’t worry, I get it," Adachi began, addressing Grey's remark about being overstretched. "Being in the police, I know how much of a pain in the ass being stretched for resources is. I’m just saying, trying to show off when this kind of carnage happens on your watch makes you look foolish, and that’s all there is to it.

Dumbass. At least they could finally bury that and actually get on with something useful. Given how everyone else was introducing themselves - even some newcomers, like that cowpoke robot - Adachi figured it was a good place to start with his new posse. Urgh. He already felt himself getting a headache from having to deal with these people. Why did he think this was a good idea?

"And, as you heard from that kid, I'm Tohru Adachi." Having gotten pleasantries out of the way, Adachi was finally about ready to hear an explanation...

...but the Grimm had other ideas.

The ground rumbled, split and contorted. Something big was coming. Stepping backwards, the sight was something to behold. Whatever was underground was trying to smash its way to the surface - and it definitely didn't look small.

The asphalt wasn't going to hold it for long, and the big nuisance soon showed its face. Bursting through the ground like it was a wet paper bag, the Death Stalker readied itself for battle. Snapping its claws and priming its stinger, it gave an ear-splitting screech to show it meant business. It looked like they weren't done with these things just yet!

"Looks like there's no time to rest..." Adachi sighed, reaching into his suit jacket for an old friend - his Nambu Model 60 revolver. This should be in police lockup... but then again, so should he.

Brandishing his revolver in his right hand and crushing an Arcana card with his left, Magatsu-Izanagi returned once more, staring down the Death Stalker with a chilling ferocity. With a sharp motion from its right arm, it cast Power Charge upon its host, imbuing Adachi with a tremendous amount of magical energy waiting to be released on his next strike.

"I don't get how you kids have so much energy..." Adachi remarked, in response to Sophia and Chance's... enthusiasm? Briefly scratching the back of his head with the barrel of his revolver, he smiled, loosened himself up, and got ready to face their next threat. Not like there was any running from this one, anyway.

"Well, let's get started, then. You like this stuff, right?" He began, Magatsu-Izanagi taking its battle stance. "Once it starts to sweat... go in for the kill."

Last edited:
UNSC Infinity

At first, It was a small distress signal that was detected by the Radio-Operations department of the Infinity. Captain Andrew Del Rio stood at the console, A operator looked up at him and nodded. He pressed a few buttons on the consoles' screen and Andrew began to speak,
"This is the UNSC Infinity, Responding to distress call codenamed, 'Avenger'. Welcome to Rapture, A universe of no-escape. I am Captain Andrew Del Rio of the UNSC Infinity, Do you need assistance Avenger?"

UNSC Pillar of Autumn

"This is the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, Responding to distress call 'Avenger'. I am Captain Jacob Keyes, As the Captain of Infinity has hinted, You are no longer in your home universe. There is no way to go back, All attempts have proven...futile."
Captain Keyes folded his hands behind his back as the AI Cortana scanned the smaller vessel known as 'Avenger'. It seemed to be some sort of Mobile ship base, capable of some combat action. Right now, It looked as if a few things aboard were damaged.
The XCOM Commander

"On air, technician."

Folding his arms as he listened to these two ships blare broadcasts at him, the Commander couldn't help but wonder two things as murmurs began to break out amidst his crew.
Where the hell was he and how did they get in his communications? The man exchanged a look with Central Officer Bradford, and judging from the officer's name, he had no idea where they were either.
"Alright, technician. I'll take it from here."
The Commander squinted hard as he prepared communications with... the UNSC Infinity and the Pillar of Autumn. Strange names. Not ADVENT for sure.
"Alright, folks, I don't know who you are or how you even found my ship's scanner signatures because we didn't signal for help, but you found us and here we are. The universe of no escape part we already figured out. The world we're on is a different story. We're currently charting the world we're on."
"And I'd love to know more about just where you're both from, because I don't think UNSC exists on our Earth."

The XCOM Commander

"On air, technician."

Folding his arms as he listened to these two ships blare broadcasts at him, the Commander couldn't help but wonder two things as murmurs began to break out amidst his crew.
Where the hell was he and how did they get in his communications? The man exchanged a look with Central Officer Bradford, and judging from the officer's name, he had no idea where they were either.
"Alright, technician. I'll take it from here."
The Commander squinted hard as he prepared communications with... the UNSC Infinity and the Pillar of Autumn. Strange names. Not ADVENT for sure.
"Alright, folks, I don't know who you are or how you even found my ship's scanner signatures because we didn't signal for help, but you found us and here we are. The universe of no escape part we already figured out. The world we're on is a different story. We're currently charting the world we're on."
"And I'd love to know more about just where you're both from, because I don't think UNSC exists on our Earth."
UNSC Infinity

A small portal of energy opened up far away from the new small ship, and It expanded as a...Metal hull emerged!? The Ship kept on going for a few more seconds, Revealing itself. It was one of the longest ships in the Galaxy, And would stay that way for a very very long time (But you should see the UNSC Drunascass). The words painted in white, 'UNSC Infinity' glimmered in space as the ship tilted slightly in the vacuum of space.
"Here is my ship, The Infinity." Captain Del Rio responded quickly as the slipspace portal closed behind the very large ship. The crew consisted of 5,400 Marines, 750 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, 800 UNSC Army Troopers, and 200 UNSC Air Force personnel, Along with a classified number of Spartans.
"Don't worry now. Our long-range deep-space scanners found you and your ship. We are non-hostile, as long as you don't engage in combat with us." Del Rio said with a calm look on his face.

HALO_INFINITY_SHIP_PHOTO_ENV_BG_02_728x.jpg

A yellow man in an old royal air force uniform appeared on the screen of the Avengers' console. "Heyya There! I'm Roland, AI of the UNSC Infinity. Welcome! Now, I know you are all confused, But I will warn you of this, Do not go nearest the edge of this solar system. If you'd like, You can dock with the Infinity and Refuel and such. And no, There was probably no UNSC in your world, But this is a Universe where almost every Multiverse was pulled together in simple terms, But we do have over Seven-hundred vessels in our name, The largest being the UNSC Drunascass. Back to business, Would you like me to give you a map of Rapture, The planet you are currently scanning?" He asked as he folded his arms and waited patiently.

Roland - Character - Halopedia, the Halo wiki

UNSC Pillar of Autumn

"Cortana, Time to wake an old friend from his sleep. I think It's time we let him warm up a bit." Captain Keyes ordered as he folded his hands behind his back. "Already Started, Captain." Cortana responded with a smirk and folded her arms. "Good, We're gonna need him anyways." He said as he turned away from the console and walked away.

Last edited:

king-louie-the-gigantopithecus_orig.jpg

King Louie
Interactions: Skullcrawler, Makata Kong ( Develius Develius )

The skull faced serpent matched Louie's roar with a gnarled cry of its own, revealing an array of jagged teeth in the process, covered with a mix of its ill gotten gains from the club's tables and the flesh and fur from those it had thoughtlessly devoured. This beast would soon learn that Louie was not as easy prey as his patrons or the Bandar-log.

If you weren't invited to eat at the Jungle V.I.P.'s tables then that meant you were on his menu. In this creature's case, that statement couldn't be more literal. Always looking to profit, Louie already had plans for a new special for his menu when he was finished here; "Serpent Surprise." A fitting end for this intruder, who dared disrespect a King.

As Louie tensed his massive muscles and prepared for battle, he noticed something strange within the malicious creature's open maw. The roof of its mouth writhed and jerked unnaturally, like it had a mind of its own, but before King Louie could give it further thought, he noticed a dark figure burst on to the scene. It grabbed the beast's tail and, despite the reptile's best efforts, violently pulled it from the deck, sending it hurtling to the ground below with a startled cry.

King Louie, Flunky and the Bandar-log rushed to the end of the deck to witness the unfolding events but their view was obscured by the trees and foliage below. The straining serpents squeals could be heard but they were drowned out by thunderous bellows up till the serpent made a startling reappearance as it was tossed into the air above the jungle canopy before crashing onto the beach. The battered beast struggled to its feet, as a large dark-skinned bearded man emerged from the thick bush.

As the man walked along the beach towards his opponent, it hissed and snarled with utter resentment before undergoing a startling metamorphosis. The Bandar-log whooped and hollered in horror as the beast's head snapped and twisted in an grotesque manner before revealing a separate entity; that of a pale-skinned Caucasian woman. The woman was like none that Louie had ever seen, she lacked arms or legs, only possessing a head and torso that was mounted upon the abnormal creature where its skull faced head once stood.

The monstrous woman screamed at the man but he was completely unfazed and simply continued his approach towards her. She let a furious screech and charged towards him only to come to a sudden stop as the man's powerful hand closed around her throat. He lifted her off the ground and she cursed him relentlessly as she attempted to break free but was swiftly silenced as the man snapped her neck. He tossed her lifeless form on to the sand before grasping her by the tail and launching her into the sea.

King Louie had watched the fight with great interest. This man was unlike any he had ever encountered, with strength far beyond his kin. He could make for a powerful ally, if Louie could convince him it would be in his best interests.

The King of the Bandar-log pointed towards the man. "Bring him to me." he commanded. His monkey minions did as they were instructed and made their way down towards the beach. Considering the man's display before, some were quite rightly more hesitate then others but they dared not go against their King. Surrounding the silent stranger, they began pulling and prodding him as they prompted him to follow.

Alb06TN.jpg

Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

As Kong glared blankly into the warn vast sea beyond, wondering where on this island should he commence his search first, he suddenly found himself towering over a troop of various primate specimens that came up behind him. They were chittering amongst themselves, as well as pulling and prodding on the man's exotic tunic and naked skin. The tribal man remained sternly mute, but rose one of his brows in curiosity as he looked down upon them. He understood enough of what the residents were saying. Their dialects was unique to this particular land west of his own, but their offers were clear. They wanted him to come to the club onboard the festive shipwreck, where he snatched the reptilian menace, and meet with their fellow primate monarch King Louie.

Kong figured that they were ordered by their King to bring himself forth, judging by their eager and incentive mannerisms. They really urged for him to follow them. And lucky for them, he just so happened to be looking for the one in charge. With an affirming grunt, the man began walking towards Louie's "luxury" club, with the minions more following him that he was with them. Once reaching the base of the shipwreck, Kong launched himself into the air with a powerful leap before landing on the front deck. He was tall for a human of his stature; one that also commanded an equal presence of its own. No doubt he was an intimidating sight to most of the animals and monkeys situated on the side of the runway inside. Slowly, the man walked into the bar, with his gaze concentrated forward as he approached the gargantuan red-haired ape.

"King Louie, I assume?" Kong asked bluntly with a deep raspy voice, one devoted of any particular emotions outside of serious indifference.

XXPRRlg.jpg

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President

A fury of multiple greenish beams rushed towards the incoming deathclaws, quickly making their mark on two of the reptilian entities. Despite their reluctance to energy weaponry, their soft underbellies were swiftly penetrated by the concentrated alien light energy, which was strong enough to pierce through their vital organs respectfully. Both entities roared in defeated agony as they were left incapacitated and fell to the ground.

One of the deathclaws closer to Mythra lunged at her with savage resolve, only to find himself caught in a swift flash of light. It landed on the ground, being rather confused at the situation that had transpired. Yet as it turned to face its opponent, it unceremoniously collapsed onto the ground in a pool of blood. A sigh rattled out of its leathery throat before succumbing to its untimely demise.

Now only one deathclaw remained. The creature was no doubt intimidated by the warrior's capabilities, but it still refused to flee the battlefield. Searching a nearby scrap pile, the beast lifted up a large decrepit SUV and, in a last ditch attempt, threw it at Mythra with all of its strength.

As Nautica watched the newcomer cut down the draconian creatures with relative ease, she failed to note the Alpha launching itself from the thick fog with a hissing screech. Just noticing his approach at the last second, the titan rapidly turned to face him and swiping at him with her fist.

But this time, the Alpha male was ready. As Nautica's clawed hand was about to connect, the horned beast dodged out of the way; lunging his entire body underneath the incoming limb. Now on her flank-side, he thrusted his horns into the dark titan's abdominal region; piercing through her skin and burying into flesh. A ripple of agony sent the queen of the monsters reeling forward, unleashing a wrathful pained bellow. Quickly regaining her posture, she quickly began to convert goring pain on her side into something far more useful. Raw primal rage.

Enough was enough~ It was time to finish this fight.

Her spines tingled in sparking blue energy as Nautica quickly turned her head back towards the Alpha beast and unleashed a volley of concentrated atomic fire upon his face. This extra force ripped through the deathclaw's right horn, completely severing it. The best screeched as it finally pulled loose with an aching pain, shaking its head angrily to rid of the droning agony that now plagued its right side. Keeping the pressure up, the Saurian then whipped her tail around and swiped at her opponent's legs. Caught off guard, the Deathclaw found itself reeling back to the ground. However it fell right on top of his right ankle, completely twisting it in the process.

The Alpha Deathclaw was now lying on the ground helplessly, struggling in vain to get back up on his working foot. His once menacing calls of aggression were now filled with fear and scorn. It wanted to retreat, but his wounds now punished him. A now merciless Nautica lumbered over towards the fallen Alpha and kicked him back down to the ground with her massive pillar-like legs. The creature, now flat on its back belly side-up, would then find one titanic foot crush down on his chest with lethal force. He could hear his ribs cracking from the pressure, alongside the wind now completely leaving his crushed lungs. This was it for him. His bloodshot eyes glared up to see Nautica's glowing maw now aimed at his face. This was the last thing it would see before a volley of atomic flame swamped his face in blazing agony.

Soon Nautica ceased her assault, leaving nothing but a charred skull atop of lifeless, mangled body. Shaking her head, Nautica rose her head into the radioactive sky and let out a victorious roar that echoed across the entire city of Boston. A new alpha predator has now supplanted its role in this part of the radioactive wasteland.

H7qpJqf.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Django Django

As the Slayer descended upon the furious demonic lycanthrope with his dual blades, barely missing the incoming bolts flying past him, he would find himself knocked back by a powerful swipe. The armored warrior bounced off the ground upon impact, being sent several meters back before finally skidding across the battlefield now on his feet. He plunged one of his blades into the ground, stopping his momentum, as he looked over at the damage that he caused.

Sure enough, one of the blasts blew out a good portion of the demon's face in a grotesque manner. Yet the armored demon still stood, now royally pissed and ready to rip the living daylights out of the one who dared lain a lucky shot at him. Still several good meters away from the primarch, the Slayer quickly traded in his rocket launcher for a new long-ranged suppression gun - the large yet accurate ballista. Already set on the "Arbalest" mod, the Slayer quickly charged the weapon while aiming it straight at Russ' chest before pulling the trigger. From the barrel, a blazing red dart-like projectile ejected forward with great speed as it raced towards its target.

If it was to connect, it would lodge itself deep within the opponent's armor and/or flesh before exploding after a few seconds.

Interactions: Open for Interaction

Fuuko Izumo
Fuuko woke up with a slight headache. As she stood up, she looked around to find herself in an unfamiliar place, not Japan. But where is she now? She is in a place called Roanapur, but much to Fuuko's confusion, she has no idea what the place is called and where she exactly is. Roanapur gives off a tropical feel, and it is filled with beaches and strange buildings, unlike Japan's.

Speaking of the beach, that's where she currently is. The only problem is that she doesn't see her companion, Andy. The best thing that she can do is to try to call out and see if Andy is here somewhere. However, it is less likely that he is.

"Where am I? What is this place? Where's Andy? Andy, where are you!?" Fuuko stated in confusion.

John-117

{MJOLNIR MKVI BOOTING UP...}
{ANTIFREEZING ACTIVATED...}
{SYSTEMS ONLINE!}
{WELCOME HOME...SPARTAN.}

A cryo-pod slowly opened up, freezing air poured out from the pod as the lid raised into the air. A small hiss in the air was heard, and he stepped out. By he, I meant by the Master Chief, The John-117, The only Chief. A Marine stared down at a nearby console and greeted the Chief with a smile. Chiefs armour was coated in droplets of liquid water, from the cryo-stasis pod. "Welcome back Chief. Captain Keyes wanted you, And you've been asleep much longer than you thought you would be, Sir." He spoke at a slow pace.
"Sir?" Chief asked as he approached Keyes from behind. Keyes gave him a salute, and Chief gave a salute back. "Cortana, Tell him." Keyes spoke to the Blue AI. Cortana nodded and said,
"Glad your back, Could've used you a few months ago, Luckily the Republic was on our side. So while you were in stasis, We were sucked in from our Universe in a sense and spat back out here. The flood we don't have to worry about, Its beings and factions of our Multiverses. Criminals, Covenant forces, You name 'em, This place has them. We just recently had a new ship arrive, and Keyes is worried they, as in the people on board might be dangerous."
"So this is a kill or capture mission?" John asked as he stared at the scans of the ship. "Oh no Chief, We need you awake If anything does go wrong." Keyes said as he turned back to Chief. "Yes Sir." Chief said as he turned around and stomped to the armory.

Pilot Adam Johnson, YU-3501
{Location: IMS Malta}

"I am fine, Pilot." YU said as he picked his metal hand up and reattached it, A small crackling sound was heard. The cockpit of the titan closed and the Pilot and Titan walked together, Side-by-side. "So, Pilot. What will we do when-" YU was cut off when a group of Mercs emerged from the control centre. "Oh you little shits!" Adam said as he ran forward, Throwing his grapple at one of their heads. He pulled down hard and quick on the grapple breaking their neck and throwing them to the ground.
YU finished the others of with his chaingun and the both of them entered the control centre to be greeted by a...Alien-like being? The being turned around and screeched at them loudly then grabbed ahold of the joystick to steer the ship. The Pilot shot his grapple at the alien and pulled it towards him, Finishing it off with a pistol round to the head.
"We good now?" Adam asked as he steered the ship clear of debris and smaller ships nearby.
"Pilot, I have alerted all factions we have retrieved our ship. Outstanding work," YU says as he kneels down. "Pelicans are on the way now."

========================================================

Kyle Crane
{Location: Rendevouz Point -> Heading to UNSC Infinity}

"Oh you damned-" The driver exclaimed as the Warthog slammed into a roadblock. The three of them stood up on their seats and began to fire at the biters and mutated coming towards them. "Three minutes!" Janet yells as she continues to fire the gun on the hog. Crane's vision gets green and swirly again and he falls onto the ground, letting out a painful grunt. He pulled out his Antizin and jammed the Injector into his neck. "Ahh..." He says as he throws the Injector to the ground and gets back onto his feet. Taking a moment to catch his breath he runs into the crowd and slides on the ground kicking them all down, Being able to finish them off with his Machete.
It didn't matter If he got bitten again, He had just taken his Suppressant Antizin to save his life. He threw a punch at a viral then switched to his Police rifle, opening fire on all the biters running towards them. The Pelican arrived, To Crane, it looked something like a futuristic vehicle from science-fiction and was. It hovered a decent meter above the ground and Crane climbed up, Helping up Janet then grappling the man's gloved hands. "I gotcha!" He strained as Janet helped Crane pull the ODST up as one barely scratched the bottom of his boot. "Jesus mother-fucking christ! Thanks, I supposed." The Male ODST spoke after grabbing the Antizin from Crane's hands.

"Meanie-Greenie-One, To Infinity, We have Crane and his Antizin. Returning now. Might wanna strap-up Crane." One Pilot spoke as Crane sat into a seat and strapped himself in, Already feeling sick.

{Free For Interaction}​

• COMMANDER ORPHEUS
    22915 Ixion
    Planetoid
    The Beyond

hH4aS9d.jpg

Approximately thirty standard minutes had elapsed since arrival according to the Commander's atomic clock. In that time he had constructed a self-sufficient main base consisting of Power Catalysts, Mass Extractors, and of course, a dozen foundries that were churning out additional units. He had amassed a veritable army of Fabricators which were now in the process of continuously expanding the boundaries of the Legion's new headquarters.

The base was protected in bright red energy shield domes projected by Rampart shield generators, while Scarab, Shredder, and Archer turrets scanned the skies and the perimeter for any signs of hostiles. Advanced radar systems with full planetary coverage along with orbiting Sputnik radar satellites were also a factor to ensure that nothing would go undetected. For now, however, there were no hostiles, or any signs of life at all on this planetoid.

He knew that because he had constructed a multiple squadrons of Infiltrator scout planes from his Flyer Foundries to survey the planetoid. No, 22915 Ixion was a barren and dead world five AU from the system's star a mere hundred kilometres in radius with not a trace of organic life, not even the smallest microbe. The only anomalies he could find were some wrecks of spacecraft, which were reclaimed for additional metal after nothing of value was found. While a little disappointing, that meant that Orpheus was free to construct his structures and base with no worry of disrupting the local organics.

Commander Orpheus had intercepted some radio signals from elsewhere in the system, however, signals that were recent. Telltale signs of intelligent life, in this very system, no less. His Starship Foundry in geostationary orbit had constructed a handful of Spectre scout probes and he had sent them towards the other planets and celestial bodies.

18ABvgS.jpg

The first wave of Spectres had arrived over the three planets closest to the sun and had now reported in. Orpheus took a brief moment to survey the results, and simulated excitement welled up within his processing matrix.

What luck! The Spectres had detected not only organic life on the second and third planets, but also fully-functioning civilisations. Their technology seemed to be rather advanced, too, given how a number of them possessed spaceflight capabilities.

He constructed more Spectres and Chariot interplanetary transports, loading the latter up with Investigator scout walkers, and then sent them all towards the planets.

He would preserve the organics in this system at all costs.

• 149EAD0E-10AB-4533-8BE4-E7466A3B38A8.jpeg
    90B8D998-CF6C-4B74-8EBD-12A4B39AB92D.jpeg
    Timmothy Wahnabe .Sr & .Jr

Well... at least they knew why these creatures were... which are ‘Grimm’... a strange name, but maybe it’s because of their dark and menacing appearance like that of the Grimm Reaper... that could make some sense, especially why some of them have bone like structures on the outside of their bodies.... and it seemed that this Val person didn’t take Adachi’s wording too well. But it was a good thing the young Timmothy came in and stopped the argument from getting any worse... the Bear masked vigilante in question feeling a sort of happiness when he managed to make a change, as well as others wanting to stop the argument such as Grey. Although... he was confused on what Adachi had to say... as well as his expression, guess he didn’t really take it that well but still, in a surprise that he didn’t expect... (other than the slow clapping which he thought was kinda bad) that he was considered ‘more human he can ever be’. Guess he was one of those pessimistic types who don’t like people, would explain why he hate others so much, even to the point of enjoying it a bit. A tough case to help, but that doesn’t mean he was any less human than anyone here, and while yes, he was not a good person, that doesn’t mean he can’t be redeemed and made a better person.

Of course, this may be part of .Jr’s childish thinking right here, but even if Adachi says he was less human than he was.. at least he recognizes that he has humanity unlike other things, and sure, the curse of sentience is that creatures with it have the unfortunate ability to recognize the truth and be affected by it far more than any animalistic creature can... and it can have devastating results. But Adachi wasn’t some bad guy hellbent on killing everyone he meets, and in Tim’s eyes, this was definitely something that made him think that Adachi can be helped, after all, if he can help him with some past experiences (or recent ones) and be a better person. Of course, he was snapped out of his thinking when Chance, Grey, and Valeria announced theirselves, to which the younger wahnabe gave a wave and nod, while the older one merely nodded his head. These people were certainly interesting, as the older one noted that other than Grey... the other two were the strangest things in existence, such as a purple skinned woman and robot with neon blue lights. That is definitely something that wouldn’t even exist.... even in a place like ‘The Frontier’ or Earth if this city was even located there... and as time and time went on, slowly, the older Wahnabe was recognizing the truth... that maybe, they were far from home.

But the younger Wahnabe as usual, became extremely excited at the sight of the two, especially Chance... a real, life, robot... and not some regular old robot like a assaulttron or synth... but an actual humanoid robot. And this was the limit that caused him to focus more upon this than the Adachi situation, but it would be better to talk about it with him later, as he excitedly said out:

“Wow! An advance robot... I’ve never thought I would even see something like this in my life. I have so many questions to speak about... such as what are you made of, like internally and externally, what is your processing power, how do you maintain efficiency at such a level? How many of you are out there... do they look exactly like you? This is not even the en-“

He didn’t have the chance to complete his sentence... as the ground rubles beneath them, threatening to cause them to fall off their feet, but either by pure luck or strength alone, the two Wahnabes had continued standing on their two limbs respectively, as the ground broke apart near them, and the largest (so far) Grimm taking the appearance of a Radscorpion appeared, and by god, it was hideous... as the older wahnabe merely chuckled at Val’s words, before giving his own:

“Heh... that may be true... but good thing my rage is still flaring up.... and this big bastard surely looks like it can take more of my punches than the other ones.”

He said, before clenching his fists and raising them in a boxing position as he maintained eye contact with the now named ‘Death Stalker’.... honestly, if these things were this big.... he could understand the death part, but the stalker part? This thing could be spotted a mile away unless it had the sneaking skills that not even someone with 20/20 vision could see it... seems more of a ‘death trapper’ or ‘death stinger’ in his eyes, but eh, the locals named it, not him. Still, even if it was a large scorpion.. Timmothy .Sr had punched far larger things before... such as the Scorchbeasts and their Queen... but if this thing can prove more of a challenge even with these people here, then it would be something he would enjoy a whole lot, even if stabbed a few times.

“Ah.... I can say the same Chance... never punched something big in a few weeks, and this walking punching bag with claws over here looks like the perfect target.”

A grin slowly forming on his face, as he had joined the Mexican standoff between the defenders of the city and a really big scorpion. The Younger Wahnabe merely reacted to this by materializing another weapon from his kit... but due to the large size and bone like armor it had, the Wahnabe thought of something with a bit more boom but not like the mini-nuke earlier due to their closer proportions to the creature.. taking out none other than the single battles shotgun like weapon, the M79 grenade launcher, the weapon being aimed towards the scorpion in question as the young man put his finger on the trigger, ready to pull the trigger as soon as the battle begins. But he did managed to make a reply to Adachi, saying:

“Well, having a lot of energy can be a good thing, considering it helps one continue doing things like repairing equipment or continue on the fight such as this situation. Although having a lot of energy being put to waste by doing nothing would be a bad thing at times....”

He gave his last few lines before the battle begins... because surely this scorpion or ‘Death Stalker’ would have already began its assault already.... right?

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
    Corrosion Corrosion
    Teacup but existent Teacup but existent
    2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
    Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Vale
West Exodus

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Teacup but existent Teacup but existent 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Fireteam Martingale dashed forwards, firing their weapons at the Death Stalker. Kinetic rounds struck its hardened carapace, but this particular Death Stalker was proving to be far more resilient than any of the ones fought before. By Guardian classifications, it would be categorised as an Ultra, an especially powerful enemy that posed a credible threat to even experienced Guardians and would typically need a full fireteam to bring down. Such enemies were also the most frequent targets of Vanguard strikes.

The Death Stalker screeched and brought down its stinger, striking the ground and creating a shockwave that knocked those closest to it backwards. Grey, being a Hunter, was the first to recover. He snapped up his hand cannon and fired a few shots at its glowing, bulbous stinger, but found that, to his dismay, it too was armoured. This was also unlike the others he had encountered. Hell, no other Death Stalker in the history of Remnant. Of course, he hadn't been fighting the Grimm for that long, so he couldn't really comment. He was more used to blasting Fallen than anything else.

"That Death Stalker's carapace is much thicker than the others of its kind," the Hunter's Ghost Saratoga spoke up, his Tex Mechanica shell appearing besides Grey.

"You think I haven't noticed?" Grey replied, reloading his hand cannon.

"Well, it's also a lot bigger than all the others," Saratoga shrugged the plates of his shell. "Still, some of its stinger is visible through the armour. You can see it through the gaps."

"That's awfully convenient..." Grey muttered. He spun around and fired, the round hitting an exposed section of the Death Stalker's stinger. The hit was successful, given by thick orange blood spraying out from the impact and the creature screeching in pain. Now that its weak point was given, he turned to his team, and the rest of the group. "Hit it through the gaps in its stinger! Shots to its shell ain't gonna do jack!"

Chance laughed. "Time to bring the pain!" He swapped to his Seventh Seraph SAW heavy machine gun and opened fire. He pulled the trigger, unleashing a hail of Arc rounds that fired rhythmically. Val too had switched to her power weapon, a Bad Omens rocket launcher. She fired a Void rocket which streaked towards the Death Stalker and then exploded, before splitting into a handful of cluster bombs that too detonated.

The oversized scorpion was getting pelted by withering firepower from a combination of conventional and Light-empowered weapons, and it screeched in pain. Then, rather unexpectedly, it suddenly lowered its tail and then spun around in a full circle. Now it was using is own armoured tail and stinger as a flail, and a very effective one at that.

Grey's reflexes kicked in, and he immediately dodged out of the way. Chance, the lumbering Titan as he was, was hit in the side. The blow knocked him backwards and drained his shields by a third, but he had suffered no major damage. Victor and Timmothy .Sr were also directly in the path of its attack.

The Hunter got back to his feet and swiftly dodged the Death Stalker's snapping claws a few times before double jumping out of the way and then performing a flip backwards. He landed on his feet a safe distance away.

The Death Stalker glared at the group with five pairs of red eyes. Then it gave a hissing screech, and the ground began to rumble once more. From the reopened breach another tide of Grimm came pouring out, now on the attack and heading straight for both the Guardians and the fresh Transits.

"More incoming," Grey stated calmly, mostly because this was nothing special and because it was already very obvious. "Val, I need you and a couple of the new guys to take out the little ones. Also, this goes without saying, but keep the Grimm away from the civvies. Keep the damage to a minimum too. Vale's still fixing the damage from last week."

"Understood," Val nodded, before she rolled her eyes. "And here we go again."

She Blinked away to handle the lesser Grimm.

That left Grey, Chance, and others in the group to fight the Death Stalker.

"Come on, you big ugly!" Chance taunted, though it was quite unlikely the creature even understood what he had said. "I wonder how many punches it'll take to turn you into a stain on the ground!"

As it turned out, the Death Stalker did not take kindly to that. It hissed, before swinging its tail to point at Chance. All of a sudden, the armoured plates surrounding it seemed to open up, revealing a stinger that looked more like a cannon than an actual stinger... and for good reason.

Arcs of electricity seemed to dance along its stinger as the glow intensified, becoming an orb of energy. After a few moments it was released, firing a bolt of energy towards the Titan. He moved to step out of the way but the bolt was remarkably fast. He was struck in the chest and blasted away, smashing into the ground. His shields had been drained and a warning was sounding in his helmet, his chestpiece smoking.

"Ow," he muttered. "Yeah, don't get hit by that." He got back to his feet as his shields regenerated.

Now the Death Stalker was readying for another shot, this time aiming at the rest of the new Transits.

"Keep moving!" Grey shouted. "Be harder to hit you that way!"

He fired Austringer while strafing. The creature's stinger was now also considerably more exposed.

The Death Stalker fired.

EXODUS_Heathmore
Leman Russ
Leman watched as the green bastard went flying from his counter attack, and rightfully so in the eyes of the Grand Wolf,although the primarch had a gut feeling that wasn't the last of him. Fortunately he was proven right in mere seconds, as the green mortal was pushed back onto the earth below. It suddenly pulled out a rather large crossbow like weapon as it sprinted towards him,firing a large red shot as he did so. He could Feel the green mortal's Absolute hatred for him just from its presence alone. It suited Russ just Fine, as he jumped up onto the air with great force,dodging the incoming blast.

Lunging onto the hellwaker from above, frost axe raised above his head, teeth whirling. Ready to taste his opponent's flesh and bones. He could tell This fight was gonna be quite a fierce one, Only one was gonna leave this battlefield,One.

Interaction: Develius Develius Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

BOUNDARY_Tangled Belt

Weiss
Weiss was dazed and confused. One moment she was arriving to beacon to become a huntress and make a name for Herself,and the next she found herself trapped into the fringes of space. This of course should of be an impossibility,there's simply no conceivable way she got there,no explosion,no portal. Just poof....."No...my eye Must be deceiving me! She feverishly whispered,Her eyes glued to the window in front of her. Revealing only the cold hard truth,there were asteroids upon asteroids each as immense as the other.

But what truly got her awestruck,was that there Buildings out here most likely with some sort of life living in them!...It hit her that SHE herself was in one them,Weiss grabbed myrtenaster from its sheath and grabbed it tightly. She may be stuck here for whatever reason,but she was still a Huntress!.....in training. Nonetheless Weiss gave her current surroundings a better look,it appeared to a rather small room. A storage one at that perhaps with all the boxes teeming the place. "There's no point in staying here....might as well take the next step." She reasoned as she reached the door of the small closet/storage/whatever. And took a peak.....

Interaction: Open?

Last edited:
Victor The Cowboy Securitron
{Location: Streets of Vale}

1215280-1365562187.jpg

"Uh oh!" He exclaimed as one of the fireteam members was shot in the chest, and sent back flying. Their chest-plate now had a large black smoking hole in it. Before Victor could move again he was hit by the giant Scorpion's tail, and sent back flying into a buildings' display window.
His screen flickered and his wheel was now partially damaged. Victor pulled himself out of the window and his metal arms gave out, Sending his screen into the ground.

{Running Diagnostics...Done!}
{Wheel Damaged...Major.}
{Screen Damaged...Minor.}
{Laser Cannon...Defective.}
{Searching for Replacement Weapons...Done!}
{RobCo 9mm Gun...Activated.}
{Reactivating Systems...Done!}

His screen flickered back to life as he pushed himself up off the ground covered by glass. His rocket launchers homed on the giant armored scorpion as he wheeled away to a decent distance as It charged its ranged weapon up. Victor's screen now changed to a picture of himself, And he was pissed. "Whoo-weee! You are one ugly rattlesnake of a monster! I'll tell ya that." He exclaimed as he opened fire with his rockets, 9mm gun, and his Laser weapon.

{Everyone In Vale.}

TANGLED BELT
The Boundary

Django Django

DzqwsvUU0AA864K.jpg

Perhaps whatever cosmic entity responsible for displacing beings and locations from all over the multiverse had a twisted sense of humor (if there even was one), as Weiss had just been Transitioned to what was very likely one of the single worst places to end up. She had not only found herself in the Tangled Belt, but its very depts.

So there she was, in a hallway of rusted metal and flickering electric lights with water dripping from holes and gashes in the ceiling where an odd glow came from, inside a hollowed-out asteroid at the very edge of space. Through the single window there were asteroids and other bits of debris floating by, along with the wrecks of spacecraft. What seemed to be a few bodies tumbled through the vacuum. The environment the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company was currently in was very empty and eerie, and she was alone.

Or was she?

Suddenly, from above her and all around her, seemingly inside the walls themselves, there was the sound of rattling and snarling. Something was clearly inside there.

Then something landed on the ground behind her with a thud, and standing there was... something. It stood on two legs, with an insect-like exoskeleton that seemed to be covered in horrible boils and clothed in nothing more than cloth wrappings and bits of scrap metal armour. Cracks in its carapace seemed to reveal a sickly blue glow coming from within. Beneath its pair of arms seemed to be a pair of stumps, showing that it had another pair of arms that had been ripped off. Its face was half-covered by a crude helmet, only showing a gaping maw with rows of needle-like teeth. It was grasping a mace in each of its three-fingered hands.

Scornstalker.jpg

The creature seemed to regard Weiss for a few seconds, before it have a horrible screech and then charged at her with its maces raised.

John-117
[Location: Ruins Of Boston]
Develius Develius , Funnier President Funnier President

A drop-pod dispatched from the Pillar Of Autumn was burning up as It entered the skies of Boston, lighting it up in an orange glow. A thin pole extended from the top and two metal flaps extended out. The two flaps slowed down the drop-pod and It barely grazed the side of Trinity tower, and flew above Fenway park (Otherwise known as Diamond City) and towards Super-Duper Mart. The pod slammed into the building and went through the brick wall and skidded across the dirty floors, waking up a few dozen Feral Ghouls.
The feral ghouls crowded up at the door of the pod, and It flew off. A feral ghoul was killed on impact, the others were stunned and knocked back. The Chief hopped out and opened fire on the ghouls, killing them all before they had time to attack. "Cortana, What are they?" He asked as he knelt down next to one and examined it.
"Based on the scans I just ran, They are more or less zombies in a sense. They're brains have completely rotted away, and the effects of radiation have made their bodies look like this." Cortana responded as the Chief stood up and absorbed his surroundings.

=============================================

UNSC Infinity
Corrosion Corrosion

"Sir, I am detecting a foreign space-craft of some sort." Roland spoke to Del Rio. "Get me eyes on it now, and Open up a communications channel with it, If possible." Andrew said as he stared down at the console. "Done and...Done!" Roland said with a smile.
"This is UNSC Naval Captain Andrew Del Rio, Of the UNSC Infinity. We mean no harm, We just want to communicate with you. You are in the space of Rapture, And in Commercial space for space-crafts. Please Identify who or what you are."
The message not only relayed to the first satellite, but also a few more, That were much different.

Pyra/Mythra

As Mythra slashed through the 3rd creature, she looked back to survey the damage. two fo the monsters had fallen to Chroma Dust, and she had just finished one of with terminal flash. noting that the bellies appeared to be soft, she hear a grinding noise, and turned to see a SUV being thrown at her.

Getting desperate, aren't they?

Well, just Ray of punishment this! I want this to be over soon....

Rolling her eyes at Pyra, she looked at the SUV Hurling towards her, and her blade activated once more. Slashing the SUV in half with the activated blade, she turned towards the last creature and called out.

"Ray of Punishment"

Light arrows started to shoot towards the creature- and Mythra was aiming for the stomach now. Hopefully, a strong attack like that should kill it. As she heard a loud roar nearby, she turned back to see that a giant beast had defeated what looked to be the Alpha.

What is that?

Don't know, but since it isn't attacking us, I would call they... an ally?

Long as they doesn't attack us, I don't care.

Turning back towards the creature, Mythra looked over it as she wanted to be sure it was dead.

Interactions: Develius Develius Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

FD Joker

As the creatures to face Weiss, and started to charge a single shot rang out. One bullet, directly in the creatures head. It had pierced the skull of the creature, so it would likely die. Standing right behind the creature, was... well someone

This someone had on a mask which was white, but with red streaks on it. They also had no pupils, and white hair. They were wearing a... kind of trench coat, which was a light blue with gold on the edges, and Dark blue pants with a kind of gray shirt to complete the look.

Holding a gun in one hand, which was pointed at the monster, and a unique dagger, they looked over at Weiss.

"So.... lost in this forsaken place also? Figures. Cant be the only one who has to deal with this crap"

Interactions: Django Django

Last edited:
UNSC Infinity

A small portal of energy opened up far away from the new small ship, and It expanded as a...Metal hull emerged!? The Ship kept on going for a few more seconds, Revealing itself. It was one of the longest ships in the Galaxy, And would stay that way for a very very long time (But you should see the UNSC Drunascass). The words painted in white, 'UNSC Infinity' glimmered in space as the ship tilted slightly in the vacuum of space.
"Here is my ship, The Infinity." Captain Del Rio responded quickly as the slipspace portal closed behind the very large ship. The crew consisted of 5,400 Marines, 750 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, 800 UNSC Army Troopers, and 200 UNSC Air Force personnel, Along with a classified number of Spartans.
"Don't worry now. Our long-range deep-space scanners found you and your ship. We are non-hostile, as long as you don't engage in combat with us." Del Rio said with a calm look on his face.

View attachment 858259

A yellow man in an old royal air force uniform appeared on the screen of the Avengers' console. "Heyya There! I'm Roland, AI of the UNSC Infinity. Welcome! Now, I know you are all confused, But I will warn you of this, Do not go nearest the edge of this solar system. If you'd like, You can dock with the Infinity and Refuel and such. And no, There was probably no UNSC in your world, But this is a Universe where almost every Multiverse was pulled together in simple terms, But we do have over Seven-hundred vessels in our name, The largest being the UNSC Drunascass. Back to business, Would you like me to give you a map of Rapture, The planet you are currently scanning?" He asked as he folded his arms and waited patiently.

Roland - Character - Halopedia, the Halo wiki

UNSC Pillar of Autumn

"Cortana, Time to wake an old friend from his sleep. I think It's time we let him warm up a bit." Captain Keyes ordered as he folded his hands behind his back. "Already Started, Captain." Cortana responded with a smirk and folded her arms. "Good, We're gonna need him anyways." He said as he turned away from the console and walked away.
The XCOM Commander

"Smoking hell."

The Commander folded his arms as the WW1 era aviator appeared on his screens. He patiently waited for the aviator to finish his explanation, and truth be told the Commander was having serious reservations about this. All these permissions right off the bat?
However, the Infinity could have leveled the Avenger right off the bat, so there was that. All sorts of possible scenarios, 66% of which were really bad.
However, the mention of a Multiverse theory got the crew murmuring again. That video game some crew member played could be real here, and so, so much more. Literature? Video games? TV shows? All of it possible here, and not always comforting.
A deep breath and a command.
"Alright. I still don't quite trust this, but they could have leveled us if they wanted to. All hands are to take notes on what we have just heard."
And to the aviator...
"Alright, here's the deal. We'll accept whatever map you've got, and if you can tell us where you'll be patrolling that would be appreciated if some bugger in a ship shows up to blast us to bits. Still got my eye on you, though."
After saying that, the Commander mulled over this odd ship's sayings. Multiverse theory. In one world, he was an ADVENT executive. In another, he was caught in an alien pod's blast and Lostified. All of which did not hold promise to the rebel leader.​

1615148284845.png
Deishuu Kaiki
Axel, Jotaro’s Car | Interactions: Jotaro Kujo | Status: Slightly hurt chest | Equipment: Mobile Phone, Notebook & Pen.

A simple yet crude trick forced upon Kaiki by this sudden and questionable plot advancement, possibly even a blessing, no, a short term monetary gain in the face of sudden un-answerability if the card’s were rigged correctly, which they of course were and always are. Said ploy was little more than taking advantage of a bad situation, manipulating the local denizen’s guilt and hospitality to con money out of every single one of them while also granting him short-term peace to further his stockpile of wealth and information as the little the delinquent would surely be chased out of town if the local’s subjective view of the world aligned with his simple wish.

Going back to an earlier statement about time, in Kaiki's eyes time was little more than a well executed deceit which is nothing but a rumour passed down generations to further the lie's fuel for attention however in most of the population's view they would see time as the ultimate truth, one of the only consistencies that does not change and cannot be change yet all their doing is lying to themselves. Time being a consistent may appear correct on the surface yet there still lies the dark truth that it is not, time skipped, time which is meant to be the ultimate truth has skipped and so he found himself in the strange man's car. The car seemed usual, which raised even more questions, and the locks appeared to work as intended due to his attempt to exit the car not working, and so he was trapped until this hooligan says otherwise. At this point it seemed that waving a white flag and throwing in the towel would be the most logical conclusion to this odd situation, after all to twist the truth you must have an idea what that truth is but Kaiki knew nothing about this man or his intentions so exploiting such things as hospitality on him would be impossible, however sometimes in such cases the worth can outweigh the investment. With his legs crossed and back leaned forward towards the strange man, he responded to his questions with a sinister tone and look "If you want to know, I'll tell you what I know. Pay up, I accept both Japanese Yen or this place's currency" he paused for a short moment "Though I do find it odd that you know so little yet have the ability to have a modern day car with you".

XXPRRlg.jpg

Location: The Wastelands - Diamond City - Boston, Massachusetts.
Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President , Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

With its plan now foiled, the deathclaw roared angrily and made one final rush towards Mythra. Its head lowered to reveal its curved horns, ready to bash into the warrior with savage fury. However, it made a crucial mistake as Mythra took aim. The beast reared up and lunged with its body stretching outwards, revealing its soft underbelly just enough for the warrior to fire her light arrows into it. They pierced through its belly, ricocheting off its thick back plates and hitting vital organs. A rattled death cry emitted from the deathclaw as it finally went down. Its lifeless corpse stumbled into a large pile of scrap, causing them to bury the armored beast in a rusty sarcophagus for it to rot.

The once mighty deathclaw pack - led by a powerful alpha male - had finally been overthrown.

As Nautica's victory roar came to a close, she took a moment to rest and gather her surroundings. She was slightly battered and suffering from major wounds but still stood tall over the diamond stadium. Yet these injuries sustained by the Alpha Deathclaw were already being healed up faster than the saurian beast anticipated. Normally, for wounds of this caliber, her natural regeneration alone would take considerably longer for the more serious offenses. Yet the air here in Boston was rich in a blanket of radioactive elements floating in the wind coming from the east. For a titan who lives off radiation of all forms - with an appetite for manmade nuclear fission - she was right in her element. By absorbing the radioactive material, Nautica's wounds could be seen visibly regenerating at an accelerated pace, with new skin and fresh tissue rebinding together in an effortless manner. In a few minutes, her wounds would almost be completely healed. Even the radioactive levels in the air and mist surrounding her general area were rapidly decreasing.

And as the circulation cleared, both Nautica and Mythra would be presented with something rather unexpected.

Movement could be seen emerging from the scrap piles, as people began slowly walking into view. Cautious men and women in ragged clothing, alongside an occasional child, stared in both fear and awe at the two individuals that stood in the middle of the stadium. They quietly murmured amongst themselves, some pointing to both individuals with increased interest. Nautica's saurian head glared down upon the humans that stood before her. She didn't realize this location was an actual human settlement, especially regarding the radioactivity that was present around them. Rather she was more used to the lack of people within these "quarantined" locations rather than a whole gathering of them in one place. Still she quietly watched them as the fog continued to clear, revealing more of the surrounding layout. Humble shops were seen flanking the two parallel on each side - some sporting big colorful logos and signs that signified what they sold. In the center, a large metal pillar stood erect as dark smoke bellowed from the top, alongside tattered stalls and vendors that surrounded its base. Other large rusted and oxidized structures could be seen looming nearby and from them more people began to come into view and observe the aftermath. It soon became clear to both individuals that they were not just in some empty junkyard stadium as they initially might've led to believe.

They were within an entire established settlement.

It wasn't the most glamorous of settlements by far, especially now that deathclaw corpses now littered their streets, but it definitely now looked lively. Starting from the front row, civilians soon began to start cheering and applauding Nautica and Mythra's efforts, before nearly the entire city was in roaring celebration. The two were being praised by the common folk as heroes.

Quickly approaching the front, the city's own security force began running towards the scene and also surrounded them cautiously in self-defense. The men coming forth wore worn-out modified baseball gear, with shiny gray helmets and dark goggles concealing their face. Their weapons were equally crude but practical, with some sporting customized wooden or metal baseball bats and others wielding even cruder rusty pipe guns. However, despite their ranks, they were not the type to blindly persecute anything and kept their distance - especially regarding the fact an alpha Deathclaw-sized fire-breathing dinosaur was inside their city. Thankfully it seemed to them like it was on their side. Besides, what were they going to do in harming it with their rusted weapons anyways?

One of the officers, a young man with shaggy reddish-brown hair and warm light-green eyes, approached the two, focusing his attention on the far more approachable Mythra.

"Well, this is something you don't see everyday." the man admitted with a sigh or relief as he perched his pipe gun over his shoulder. He took a slightly worried glance at Nautica before speaking, "I don't know how we can thank you strangers enough for dealing with that Deathclaw pack by yourselves. They've been running us down for the past few days, taking advantage of the big hole in the stadium's wall that was blown up by a rival gang just a day before they showed up. We've tried our best to repel them, but we found ourselves quite low on ammo," He then pointed upwards towards the top of the stadium walls, where several large turrets could be seen motionless in the wind. "Especially for those turrets. We're supposed to be getting a new ammo shipment for them later today and take care of the problems ourselves, but it looks like you've two done that for us. On behalf of everyone in Diamond city, we thank you both."

He then extended his gloved hand out for the blonde woman to shake. "Name's Danny by the way. Danny Sullivan. I'm one of the head gatekeepers here."

As the two humans were congregating below, Nautica glanced up at the sky and fixated on a flaming object falling rapidly from the sky. As it was burning up in the atmosphere, the pod-shaped object grazed by a large nearby skyscraper and fell some distance west of Fenway Park. The saurian beast's growled curiously, wondering what this thing just happened to be. Was it a threat? Or something harmless? Whatever it was, it deemed worthy of an investigation. Already having enough of the pleasantries here, the atomic beast turned to exit the city from that very hole in the stadium from where she came.

Last edited:
The XCOM Commander

"Smoking hell."

The Commander folded his arms as the WW1 era aviator appeared on his screens. He patiently waited for the aviator to finish his explanation, and truth be told the Commander was having serious reservations about this. All these permissions right off the bat?
However, the Infinity could have leveled the Avenger right off the bat, so there was that. All sorts of possible scenarios, 66% of which were really bad.
However, the mention of a Multiverse theory got the crew murmuring again. That video game some crew member played could be real here, and so, so much more. Literature? Video games? TV shows? All of it possible here, and not always comforting.
A deep breath and a command.
"Alright. I still don't quite trust this, but they could have leveled us if they wanted to. All hands are to take notes on what we have just heard."
And to the aviator...
"Alright, here's the deal. We'll accept whatever map you've got, and if you can tell us where you'll be patrolling that would be appreciated if some bugger in a ship shows up to blast us to bits. Still got my eye on you, though."
After saying that, the Commander mulled over this odd ship's sayings. Multiverse theory. In one world, he was an ADVENT executive. In another, he was caught in an alien pod's blast and Lostified. All of which did not hold promise to the rebel leader.​
UNSC Infinity

"Sir, If I may call you that, We run by rules. We are simply not allowed to blow a ship out to kingdom-come unless it shows signs of Hostilities. We are just plainly trying to be friendly. Now back to the question, We patrol the Space around the first three planets, We don't go past the third planet due to the mass amounts of Criminals and such. Now heres the map you asked for," Roland said with a bright smile as a map of Exodus appeared on-screen, followed by Egress and Diaspora. "Exodus is a planet of both peace and violence. Egress is smaller but well-governed with a dangerous climate. Diaspora can be referred to as the planet of monsters, Or hell itself if you'd like." The maps of the planets noted every City, Town, or Military base above each planet, Except for Diaspora, Except for the Occasional rumors of what seems to be a place called, 'Die Rise'.

Tohru Adachi
Interactions:
Fireteam Martingale ( Corrosion Corrosion )
Victor ( Stricken Steel Stricken Steel )
Timothy Wahnabe Jr. & Sr. ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )
Sophia ( Teacup but existent Teacup but existent )

adachiannoyed.png
Condition: Fine

Adachi shrugged. The kid had a point: if you still have the energy, it's best spent doing something useful instead of screwing around doing nothing.

It's a shame nobody asked... but, whatever. Indeed, it was about time they stopped wasting that energy and put it towards the Death Stalker instead.

Without, Adachi assumed, much thought, the three stooges charged towards the beast all gung-ho, guns blazing. "Dumbasses. As if that's gonna work," Adachi murmured under his breath, giving off a frustrated sigh. These circus clowns were getting painful to watch. Just from taking a cursory glance at the thing while they had their little stand-off, Adachi could tell from the thickness of the carapace and the way it was angled that conventional ways of attack were just going to piss this thing off. They were going to need to use their heads for this one.

"Take it away..." Adachi said, watching the troupe rush straight past him as they went on the attack. Well, not much he could do about it. These numbskulls seemed like they specialised in punching, rather than thinking, which was fine by him; they might actually end up disorienting the thing if they hit it hard enough. Moreover, while they exhausted themselves wailing on it, Adachi could examine it more thoroughly and look for any chinks in the armour.

And, as a matter of fact, something did catch Adachi's eye. It looked kind of fleshy on the unions near its stinger. That could be worth a shot. It'd take some precise hits, but if it lost its stinger, it probably wouldn't feel that fighting them was such a good idea anymore.

Before he could say or do anything, the Death Stalker gave off another shrill scream and slammed the ground with its stinger, creating a shockwave that blew any morons that decided to get too close straight back to square one. As he hadn't really moved any closer since the battle started, Adachi was relatively unscathed. He smirked. This was actually kind of funny. As Grey ended up in front of him, he wondered how long it would take them to stop embarrassing themselves and understand how to attack this thing.

"Haha, look at you, getting all hot-headed. Time for plan B?" Adachi asked wryly, watching the Hunter get back to his feet and take a few more potshots at the heavily-armoured stinger itself. Adachi really wanted to laugh his ass off right now, but he figured he'd let them have a few more seconds to figure it out before giving them any shit.

It was then that Grey's weird-ass flying robot pointed out what Adachi was internally screaming at them from the start. Adachi was admittedly impressed with Grey's aim, as he was able to spin around and score a direct hit on the exposed section of the stinger like it was no big deal. Watching its orange blood gush from the gaping wound, Adachi could tell that the Death Stalker was going to panic a little more now, which meant the battle was going to get dirty.

"
You finally figured that out, huh...? Seriously, you guys..." Adachi sighed in response to Grey's callout, an exasperated look on his face. "Well, better late than never, I guess. Looks like I should finally step in. Alright..." Adachi stepped forward, and, with his left arm, reached high in the air for the Arcana card that appeared in his hand.

"PERSONA!"
adachicutin.gif

With his command, Magatsu-Izanagi began conjuring almighty magical energy between its claws - the same type of energy that he had used to destroy part of the stampede of smaller Grimm just a few moments earlier. It emanated illustrious purple light as it crackled with raw power, the sheer force of which could be felt rocking the bodies of anyone standing close.

Adachi was preparing to cast Megidola, and was pouring all of the energy he had received from the earlier Power Charge into it. He knew Heat Riser wouldn't last much longer after this, but he could feel that the power boost was still within him; meaning the blow he was going to deliver was going to be truly devastating if it hit, under the influence of two spells that dramatically boosted his strength.

Adachi wasn't trying this randomly. Megidola was an Almighty-type attack, which meant it would pass right through that ugly bastard's armoured carapace and hit it right where it hurts. There was a reason why he waited until now to use it, though - he needed some time before he could call it down at full force, and while he was doing that, it would be nice for the monster to be preoccupied so he didn't get hit while casting it.

In that time, quite a lot happened. The stooges opened fire with their fancy weapons, pelting the Death Stalker with quite an impressive amount of heavy firepower. Unfortunately for them, the beast wasn't too much of a fan of being hit and began to use its own heavily-armoured stinger as a flail of sorts, wreaking havoc on the city and on the group. The armoured meathead was whacked in the side and blew him back, while the cowpoke robot was punted straight through a display window.

Both of them ended up back on their feet and began to get back to business, but it didn't take long for Chance to go right back to eating shit again, as the Stalker's stinger turned into some kind of cannon and blasted him right on his ass with a bolt of energy. Ouch, thought Adachi. If that knocks down someone in that much armour, the rest of us better steer clear. As if that wasn't enough, the smaller bastards were back, climbing out from the hole the Death Stalker had smashed through the ground.

Luckily, Adachi was now ready to throw down. Now making sure to keep on the move and using the weight of his Nambu Model 60 to help him concentrate on the skill, Magatsu-Izanagi suddenly appeared directly above the Death Stalker, in an attempt to attack before it had a chance to aim at him.

"NOW!"

Magatsu-Izanagi then threw the sphere of Almighty energy right on top of the Death Stalker, and all of the raw power that came with it, before appearing right behind Adachi again. He hoped this wouldn't miss - the accuracy bonus of Heat Riser should hopefully make sure it doesn't, on top of it being a massive target anyway. If Megidola hit its mark, the energy would seem to ignore its armour completely and encase it in a roaring ball of purple energy for a few seconds, exploding with tremendous force and remarkable power, the potential damage amplified to titanic proportions thanks to the bonuses of Power Charge and Heat Riser.

Adachi grinned upon seeing Val leave the group to deal with the reinforcements. Looks like her team only trusts her to deal with small fry.

"Any of you guys want to go down there and help, that's up to you," Adachi began, using the agility bonus from Heat Riser to continue trying to run and jump unpredictably, attempting to avoid having the energy beam pointed at him. "But I don't know... maybe we should let her handle it. After all, she 'doesn't need our help', right?"

Chuckling to himself, Adachi tried to continue the momentum from his last attack. Summoning the power from deep within his heart, he suddenly screeched to a halt, briefly gripped his head and threw his arms out, Magatsu-Izanagi once more appearing mid-air.

"Hurry up and die!"

With his fingers clenched and a frenzied expression on his face, Adachi cast Atom Smasher, and with seemingly one slash from Magatsu-Izanagi, the Death Stalker would be threatened with many lighting-quick, powerful strikes aimed at the weak spots on its stinger - the force of the attack leaving visible bright-red, web-like afterimages smoking where the Persona struck.

"Now, fry!"

Knowing just standing there would leave him vulnerable, he tried to follow it up with Agidyne. With Magatsu-Izanagi once again appearing on the ground, it performed a ferocious slash upwards, and a torrent of fire was sent the way of the Death Stalker.

Engulfing it for a brief moment, the fire shot out from underneath in a breathtaking inferno, exploding in a spectacular blaze and blanketing it in smoke. Trying to take advantage of the smoke after stopping to make his move, he began running again, hoping that his attacks were enough to take the beast down a peg.

Last edited:

• 5B2425AF-9027-4C17-BD1B-5117310BBD02.jpeg
    Syntribos

The witch had succeeded in stopping the enemy assault from the front, as the very ram the attackers were defending tooth and blood for was merely thrown to the side by the psychic individual, flying through the air as the ram was left useless on its side, the attackers that were climbing it were also thrown with it, some to their deaths but a few others have managed to survive the fall, although at varying conditions. The rest of the soldiers that remained became discouraged... as their ‘assault’ didn’t last as long as they thought it would have, which was a bad sight to see... Syntribos would be dissatisfied with their attempt considering they were meant to distract the enemy as long as possible, and having that ram up was a key item for this assault. And it didn’t help that they were getting cut down from not only the defenders who had gone completely on the offensive and were pushing back the attacking force, but also another strange demonic creature in the distance ripping and tearing through attacker and defender alike, sparing no mercy to those in its path. But that is for later... as the main focus was the soldiers, who now, without anything keeping them from staying and have lower moral from the ‘Outsiders’... some of the attacking force began retreating from the battlefield, running back into the mostly flat grasslands while the more savage and aggressive had stayed behind in order to provide the last distractions in the mean time...

Although, their assault proved to be fruitless, as the Outsiders, whether by pure luck or ability alone, knew that the main force was attacking from the sewers. So while the majority of the Outsider force had left, and Morro was left in the fighting field... things seemed rather easy for the ghostly figure when facing against the soldiers, considering they didn’t have the virtue of being properly trained and were given lower quality equipment than usual, it was like a slaughter. And as time went on, less and less of the attacking force were either left alive or haven’t retreated. Of course... occurring elsewhere, is where the main battle is truly beginning.

Scene Change

Walking through one of the many tunnels were 26 soldiers... made up of the toughest and most trained of the enemy force, just like the rest, were focused upon infiltrating the city from the inside while the rest of the army is distracting them from outside. Of course, the didn’t know that their assault was rather stopped quicker than expected, but soon, they will soon gain the same fate that had befallen from the frontal assault, and as the soldiers continued walking in silence, more focused upon getting to their objective, which was a market square which certainly had very valuable loot that they could either burn or steal to further their goals... it was then a loud scream of one of their fellow soldiers had brought alertness and attention to them, but they didn’t get the chance to react.

And with an single explosion... they were all left in a state of disarray.... their closest soldiers being turned into nothing but thin air as of a result from the blast, while the rest were left in a state of varying injuries from the blast, the back most having the least amount of damage to their form. Their small respite wasn’t long lived tho, for as soon as they gotten back up, they were immediately assaulted by the white haired outsider and his large blade... two more being sliced into smaller pieces and left for dead in the sewers. However... it wouldn’t be a complete slaughter on the defending side for this situation, and as Sephiroth swung his blade towards another soldier, instead of being cut clean like the first two and being but another number to his kill count, the warrior, with a battle cry echoing through the tunnel’s walls, raised his changdao... a large two handed Chinese blade, and parried the blow, pushing the blade of the attacker back as he went for a counter attack.6F2812D8-1D62-43AD-B30A-9D1075FFEF5F.jpeg

“Dāo jiàn wú yǎn, Shòu sǐ ba!”

Speaking in a strange language unlike the knights own English or Latin... the man had spoken in Chinese instead, certainly a far different sight than the regular old medieval Knight that one would had expect. Charging a small distance forward, he had sent a stab towards the shoulder of Sephiroth, a rather quick blow being sent his way, before chaining his attack by sending another light attack his way, but this time, his limbs and blade had glow orange, giving another battle cry as he sent the attack forth, and unlike the first one which was any normal blow... it had a different property to it.

For even if one made the effort to blocked it (unless parried), it somehow tore through his defense as the slash would have made contact with Sepiroth’s skin if no effort was made to dodge or parry the strike, as the soldier then stopped a few feet back, awaiting for the next action of his opponent. Clearly, this was a more trained and efficient opponent... a ‘Hero’ one could say. Still, as the rest of the soldiers behind the Hero stood some feet back, which had more higher quality armor and were taller than the regular old soldier, ‘Captians’ they were called... but weren’t of high enough skill to be recognized as Heroes.
    FC9E51C3-4BBB-4854-9AB8-6E10D50E3595.jpeg

But this was not the only case of a battle being fought, for elsewhere... something else entirely was occurring. Of course, before one could look into such an event, the Commander has a rather important meeting to attend to.

Scene change

Back within the backside of the fort, the Commander was walking back and forth at his spot, haven’t even left it ever since the battle’s beginning, clearly stressed out of whether or not his fort’s defenses would hold. It didn’t take long for him to get snapped out of his thinking by the clopping of hooves, and a few of the soldiers moving out of the way as the horse riding ‘Cowboy’ had returned... and with rather urgent news as well. It seems that the attacking force have been infiltrating the fort from the inside.. within their very sewer system... a rather worrying thought to behold, but still, maintaining his commanding presence, the Commander merely nodded and said out loud

“I should have known the enemy would be willing to use anything within the very art of war in order to attack our fort... but this is a rather large concern... for there are many entrances to the city using the sewers, and I’m not sure either Wanda or Elsa can seal all the entrances. And with my men spread thin and without a way to send them everywhere.... I cannot spend any resources to defend any other area, and can only hope you ‘Outsiders’ can take care of them for me. Don’t think of this being a coward... for I know that there is nothing I can truly do in this situation other than have my men at my current area prepare for any attackers heading my way...”

The commander said to Gyro, a sigh leaving his mouth as he gave a look towards his soldiers, the swordsmen and archers either standing at the side, alert and ready for the next command, or elsewhere on a ledge, ready to attack the enemy force that arrives from above. They all have a variety of expressions on their faces... some were determined, ready to fight to death to protect this very fort, while others were concerned, worried if they will return home to their families or loved ones, and if death would spare their lives for now.

Scene change

Nearby, within one of the sewer entrances, out came none other than Syntribos and her loyal strike force... exiting the sewers by exploding the metal grate at the front using one of the Lawbringer’s black powder bombs... the Heroes piling out and standing at the ready, Syntribos exiting last as she looked around at this pitiful fort... her eyes taking in the many buildings and stone structures inside... all of it, were ancient, far older than even herself, and she would enjoy toppling down this very fort underneath her metal claws. But for now, her main focus was getting to the Commander... the true reasoning for why she was truly here instead of the frontlines, for while the rest of the soldiers will take care of the inner fort and destroy any resistance inside... they will also be a far bigger distraction that may give them they time they need to take out the commander himself, and while it was certainly more costly and less of being an actual distraction since they have a purpose in mind, they will prove worthy for giving her the time she needs to strike at the very back of the fort.

But while she and her most elite force were making their way towards the back, elsewhere, at another sewer entrance, one blocked with ice created from Elsa rather recently... one would have thought it would have been left useless, that the attackers would simply given up and find another way into the fort only to come across the same result, but they had prepared for this movement, and an ice wall covering the entrance wouldn’t deter them from this goal. Like what Syntribos’s group had done earlier... each group was given enough explosives to blow through a metal grate and a few more if needed, and for this case, it was. A few seconds later, with a loud boom filling the air, as the cloud of dust begins to settle, humanly shapes from the cloud can be seen running out, using the now opened sewer entrance to now enter the city, now focused upon causing as much damage as possible to it.

With war crys and the thudding of feet filling the air, from this very entrance, 51 soldiers had exited from the very exit and had broken off into smaller groups through the many alleyways and city streets that this place had to offer, the captains and few Heroes going to different locations, some going inside the very houses themselves to steal whatever valuables they had on hand and burn the rest once done, while others had focused on slaughtering anyone either defending certain locations or civilians that were stubborn or foolish enough to stay behind. And this wasn’t the only case, for more explosions had filled the air, as more and more soldiers entered the fort, ready to do as much damage as possible... and to show these sheep what a true wolf pack looks like.

8336D5FD-76EC-4F74-8C88-20841176862B.jpeg
    Nearby, within a city barracks... it was being used as one of many civilian refuge locations as they awaited the end of the fight, but instead of being left alone and the attack force focused elsewhere... this was unfortunately one of the many targets that attackers had in mind, as a small force of 73 Captains and Heroes were charging the building, the only things defending it were the footsoldiers already stationed there, and the four heroes that were brought here earlier in order to protect the fort. It appears that if help doesn’t arrive soon, they would simply be overrun by sheer numbers alone...

Scene Change

Back at the front of the fort... the Raider’s duel was rather interrupted as he turned his head towards the mass screaming in a different location right after his attack was parried by the green armored marine and being kicked back a few feet (which did bruise the area that the Slayer struck)... seeing a beast of... whatever the hell that was slaughtering both attacker and defender alike... sparing no mercy for the soldiers involved. The soldiers in question... however, instead of continuing the fight, and let themselves either murder theirselves or become slayed by the demon, the still sane and willing soldiers had looked at each other, enemies once thought to be at war and forever enemies... have gotten a sort of change within their very heads, the hatred they used to hold between the other was none gone... and was replaced with the very human nature of uniting together in order to survive... because right now, it was the only thing they could very much do. So with no words being exchanged, they had stopped their petty fighting in the presence of the beast, and although they had no chance of winning, they rather fight this threat together than to continue fighting... as the soldiers now began their assault in the 9ft tall beast, archers firing arrows upon its very skin while the rest maintained their distance and if unlucky enough to stay in the presence of this monster.. fight to their last breath.

Luckily, their odds had increased when a green wearing individual in advance armor never seen before had joined them.. striking the demon with strange weaponry and magic alike, the soldiers cheering as they finally had a chance to survive this ‘hell’ that was bestowed upon them by the gods above... as the archers continued firing volleys of arrow after arrow at the demon, unsure of it would truly work but it was an attempt. The Raider however... was enraged... this was a fight that he thought would be promised to him, a fight worthy of the gods, against something that could face this demon over there... yet, it focused upon the creature instead of him, as if their duel was nothing to him. He will get that duel... whether sooner or later... he will, fight this man when they are both at their full strength... and he will kill that demon and send it back to hel for even thinking of interrupting his duel between the two forces. So with a very of rage worthy enough of his Viking ancestors... the man had charged toward towards the beast, wanting to get his fair share of damage, as he covered the distance rather quickly in his newfound rage, and then, instead of joining the melee itself, he instead reached for a round object on his belt with his right hand.

With nothing but a spark extending from it, he had thrown the object forward, and it had struck the demon on the very side of its body... the flask exploding into a ball of flame as fire based ordinance and highly flammable liquid was thrown onto the skin of the demon, the Raider maintaining his distance and preparing to join the melee once the fires were gone.

Funnier President Funnier President
    Develius Develius
    Knight boi Knight boi
    Django Django

Last edited:
96190E10-8DF3-4EE6-8813-F0466AD0C580.jpeg
4769D90A-DDF8-4FA7-B3FD-A1AAC9C4835A.jpeg
Timmothy Wahnabe .Sr & .Jr

And the battle was begun, with the more knowledgeable and futuristic of the group, the trio, started their assault first, firing their weapons at the Death Stalker but seemingly not doing as much damage one would have thought, and for a good reason as well... this big bastard looks like one of those ‘Legendary’ foes one would encounter back in the wasteland, far bigger, tougher, and more deadlier than the standard foe. Legendary foes could also tank very heavy damage... with some even needing multiple mini-nukes to take down, but like one great philosopher had said, ‘the bigger they are, the harder they fall’... and the duo had intended on keeping that saying as the truth word to word. While it’s shockwave strike was certainly something to not scoff around, the strength of the older Wahnabe and managed to allow him to stay standing, but the younger Wahnabe was close to his father... so he would have felt the same effects as well, and while having a strength of 8 was higher than the average Joe, it wasn’t enough to keep this bear masked pyromaniac on his two feet, falling onto his backside and left vulnerable for a few seconds. Of course, it didn’t seem to go after this advantage... as if it was merely focusing on getting the pesky little ‘bugs’ away from it, which gave the younger wahnabe enough time to get back onto his two limbs and aim his Grenade launcher once again, thinking of whether or not to use his high explosive or incendiary shells after this current one... before being told the obvious by the very very advance looking and small robot that appeared next to Grey and stated the very obvious that everyone here should already know about.

This was obviously something that will excite the .Jr so much, especially with how it works... how it’s capable of maintaining flight within the air with such a small structure that leaves little room for actual floatation device, or how it just popped up... but right now, more important things are happening right now, and he could talk with them later when it’s safe again. “this thing looks like one of those ‘Legendary’ foes back at home... they are way bigger and way more meaner than their regular version... something to worry about.” He said to no one in particular... but eh, might as well say it. Timmothy also gave a look at Adachi and his insulting attitude towards the rest, but didn’t focus too much on it... while yes, it was clearly doing nothing to help the mood of the situation, he would rather take a man who keeps the insults running than fighting a large pseudo Radscorpion... and that’s where the Wahnabe was focusing upon for now, but he will bring this up later with the man if he doesn’t run off to do his own thing. It would actually be surprising if the police officer (or what he heard from earlier) didn’t leave right after this fight and went his merry way to get away from this group... but that means that secretly, he didn’t want to be alone, even if it seems like he is insulting others.

But now, they figured out a exploitable weakness of the beast (with Adachi being his usual insulting self in the background) as they decided upon striking between the plating of its armor deal some real damage on this beast. And it seemed like that the Trio were actually beating this meanie up without any problem, until it began spinning its tail around like a sort of flail, throwing Chance and Victor like chew toys across the street while Grey dodged. Unfortunately, Timmothy .Sr was also in the path of this beast, and had the unfortunate effect of getting hit by it as well... but luckily, he managed to raise his arms in a x like cross to lessen the blow done to him, the ta hitting directly into the two limbs as he was pushed back a couple off feet and was left in a kneeling position. Good thing his blocker perk had negated some of the damage when he raised his arms to block the strike... but still, some damage did affect his form, as evident by two purple spots forming on his forearms, bruises as a side effect of being struck on those two limbs. The older Wahnabe merely gave off a pissed looking face on his head... bed for spitting on the ground next to him, this bastard managed to actually hurt him, and now, he was gonna show it who’s boss. But secretly, he actually liked that it managed to hurt him a bit... shows that it’s stronger than it looks, and proves to be a far more harder challenge than usual, which is exactly what he wanted. .Jr was relieved that both his father and the others were fine for the most part, and as for Victor, the young wahnabe could probably repair him later with the spare metal and rubber parts on hand.

Of course... as if their job wasn’t already tough, it seemed to summon reinforcements from the reopened breach, now hellbent on getting revenge for the mini-nuke earlier that had slowed their assault a bit. Without having to be talked to, Timmothy .Jr said out loud “Got it... kill the smaller meanies so that you guys can take care of the bigger one... gotcha loud and clear color man!” As he had broken off from the man in group, Grenade launcher in hand as he then replaced the current shell inside with an incendiary shell instead, as he head off to deal with the lesser Grimm, before letting loose (once close enough) a very, very flammable (and favorite) Grenade of his into a group of four Beowolves... the creatures in question being set into a burning inferno as they tried to fruitlessly remove the burning fires that never seem to go away on their bodies... eventually burning away. A few more explosions filled the air nearby, with both high explosive and incendiary ordinance being launched through the air in rapid succession to control the growing crowd of Grimm appearing... but it seems like Timmothy .Jr was doing his part.

“Great... as if things weren’t perfect enough, this stupid bastard learned how to use fucking electricity now... not like things were going well before this happened... but enough pessimistic talk, we got a bastard to beat the ‘ell out of.”

The Irish father said out loud, before dodge rolling out of the way from another beam of the Deathstalker... now focused upon getting close enough that he doesn’t get shocked by that beam, because while he has certainly been shot, burned, cut, and bashed multiple times in his life, he rather limit the amount of times he eats hurt in a single day... the bruises were already enough. But here comes Adachi to save the day... first by blowing up that creature to kingdoms come, then slicing at it faster than he could see and finally setting it ablaze. Honestly, he wasn’t even sure he was on some sort of Chems or something else entirely... this is clearly something not one sane man would see... and yet, here he was, experiencing the entire shitfest for himself. But still, it felt like reality, especially with the bruises definitely hurting on his two arms... so the pain was at least real, still, he couldn’t just keep thinking to himself while everyone else was beating it up without him. So, with a roar of Irish rage and fury, the man had charged forth, using the smoke that Adachi’s ‘summon’ or whatever had created to get closer to punching range of the Death Stalker... occasionally moving side to side in case if the creature saw through it... before, with a burst of energy, he had jumped into the air, his fist raised and ready, before allowing gravity to pull him down once more, and then slammed his fist onto the head of the Death Stalker.

Now, one may be wondering... if mere bullets and explosives weren’t enough to do even minimum damage to this creature, then who in the sane mind would think a simple punch to the head would have any effect as well. Well, two simple things... one, this man clearly had strength backing him up, especially with his perk cards and 15 strength... far stronger than any peak human of his category, strong enough to kill beasts few times his size with his fists... and two, he had a certain perk... called Incisor, which ignores up to 75% armor of an opponent. And guess whose fist that it belonged to... this Irish man right here. And with the strength not even possible for a regular human, he had slammed his fist onto the head of the Death Stalker, definitely doing some great amount of damage to it, and while his exploding palm didn’t activate... his damage was certainly something to not scoff at, and while he was unsure if he struck anything important in that noggin of it... he was sure that it would be disoriented from the blunt trauma reaching its brain. And not wanting to get counterattacked, as soon as he arrived, he rolled backwards, before getting back onto his two feet and focusing on getting some distance away from the scorpion and watch his blindsides for anything heading his way.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
Corrosion Corrosion
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
Teacup but existent Teacup but existent
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:

H7qpJqf.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Django Django

The Slayer's arbalest shot missed as the giant demon wolf leapt out of the way and came barreling towards him. Good - the demon knew how to dodge properly. It had given this unchained predator all the more time to revel against his demonic quarry. As the ravenous demon proceeded to slam his axe down upon him, the Slayer swiftly switched his arsenal from a heavy-handed long ranged weapon to something far more acquainted for savage fast-paced action. His steel-barreled sword of vengeance - the Super Shotgun. Quickly plopping in two barrels with effortless precision, he quickly dashed out of the way and prepared to counter-attack with bullets of burning-hot lead.

However, what he didn't expect was third-party participation assisting him so soon. A combustable flask was thrown straight into the space wolf's body, enveloping his side with a blazing volley of flame. The Slayer quickly glanced over just behind the malevolent opponent to notice that particular raider he previously fought assisting him. Smart choice. Even if his attack didn't do much damage in the long term, it was already signaling something of far bigger importance. For it wasn't just the raider who was now joining the fight. Unity has now bestowed over the two sides of battle, both seeking to temporarily unite as one against the savage Hell Hound prowling on their land. And leading the charge against this newfound threat, being cheered on by those now among him, was the Doom Slayer - arguably the best man that they could have at this particular moment in time.

It was no surprise for what he was going to accomplish next~

Rip and Tear.

Rip and tear, until it is done.

With his quarry distracted, the Slayer pointed his Super Shotty towards him and fired his meathook at point blank. The large pincers at the end would launch towards its target, aiming to grab itself ahold of any part of the space wolf's flesh or armor. Once connected - if it had indeed connected - the Slayer would be rapidly pulled straight towards his opponent. When he got in close enough, he'd fire his Super Shotty from halfway, before attempting to complete the combo with a rage-filled solid punch to the fenrisian's drooling maw.

(Even if the meathook hadn't connected, the Slayer would leap towards his target with the same objective).

Alb06TN.jpg

Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

As Kong glared blankly into the warn vast sea beyond, wondering where on this island should he commence his search first, he suddenly found himself towering over a troop of various primate specimens that came up behind him. They were chittering amongst themselves, as well as pulling and prodding on the man's exotic tunic and naked skin. The tribal man remained sternly mute, but rose one of his brows in curiosity as he looked down upon them. He understood enough of what the residents were saying. Their dialects was unique to this particular land west of his own, but their offers were clear. They wanted him to come to the club onboard the festive shipwreck, where he snatched the reptilian menace, and meet with their fellow primate monarch King Louie.

Kong figured that they were ordered by their King to bring himself forth, judging by their eager and incentive mannerisms. They really urged for him to follow them. And lucky for them, he just so happened to be looking for the one in charge. With an affirming grunt, the man began walking towards Louie's "luxury" club, with the minions more following him that he was with them. Once reaching the base of the shipwreck, Kong launched himself into the air with a powerful leap before landing on the front deck. He was tall for a human of his stature; one that also commanded an equal presence of its own. No doubt he was an intimidating sight to most of the animals and monkeys situated on the side of the runway inside. Slowly, the man walked into the bar, with his gaze concentrated forward as he approached the gargantuan red-haired ape.

"King Louie, I assume?" Kong asked bluntly with a deep raspy voice, one devoted of any particular emotions outside of serious indifference.

king-louie-the-gigantopithecus_orig.jpg

King Louie
Interactions: Makata Kong ( Develius Develius )

Flunky had been given the rather tedious task of overseeing the Bandar-log's cleaning up of the mess left behind on the deck from the skull faced serpent's ravenous rampage. The larger members of the Bandar-log had begun picking up the tables and chairs that the tactless beast had knocked over whilst the smaller monkeys were busy clearing away the shattered remains of plates and glasses and scrubbing the deck free of food stuffs, spilt drinks and blood.

There was a metallic thud as the dark skinned man landed on the deck, his powerful leg muscles carrying him from beach to the club in a single leap. The Bandar-log on the deck flinched from the sudden noise, dropping any shards of plates and glasses they were carrying, causing more mess in the process, whilst the force of the stranger's impact tipped over the nearby righted chairs and tables. Flunky, who was closest to where Kong had landed, instinctively turned and bore his fangs in annoyance but was quickly cowed when he came face to face with the towering figure. He averted his gaze, looking firmly at the floor as the dark skinned man passed, only to notice him leave sandy footprints across the deck. With the stranger's back safely turned and confident he couldn't be seen, Flunky shook his fist at the outsider as he proceeded inside the club's interior.

Louie had settled himself into a private booth in the lounge that adjoined the bar as he awaited his guest. The patrons who remained behind in the club, either seeking shelter from the creature's destruction spree by hiding under the tables and various furnishings or too drunk too realise what had just occurred, had been ushered elsewhere by the Bandar-log so Louie could speak to the outsider in private. When the dark skinned man arrived at the bar, he immediately made his way towards Louie.

As he stood in the presence of Louie, the towering Makata Kong would notice, even with the ape seated, he was still dwarfed by the King of Swingers by several feet. He would also notice, if he looked closely, several tiny eyes watching him curiously from the dense red hair of the Gigantopithecus from the little monkeys that called the ape's gargantuan form home.

The outsider addressed Louie bluntly, his lack of respect grated on the Jungle V.I.P. but he masked it well. He would let the stranger's insolence slide for now, until he could get better measure of the man's worth. "That's me but, for saving my establishment from that creature, you can just call me Louie." Louie gestured towards the opposite side of the booth. "Please sit, unwind."

One of the Bandar-log approached the table carrying a drinks tray with two cocktail glasses on it. "Tell me, cousin, have you ever tried our world famous Krakatoa special?" Louie plucked the cocktails from the tray with his massive hands and placed them delicately on the table in the centre of the booth before dismissing the simian server. "Try it." Louie flicked his fingers towards his guest. "Go ahead." Louie picked up his own glass and took a sip. "So, cuz, what brings you to my place?"

Last edited:

• COMMANDER ORPHEUS
    22915 Ixion
    Planetoid
    The Beyond

By this point Commander Orpheus had expanded his base quite substantially. Exponential growth had already set in, and now his resources were snowballing thanks to a forest of Mass Extractors and Mass Generators, and a field of Power Catalysts all acting as the beating heart of his economy, if one were to compare it to an organic. His OmniSilo Storage Devices were nearing full capacity, and they were hardly affected even by the masses of units flowing out of his Foundries.

Soon enough he would have units all over the system. Reports gathered from Kosmos advanced radar and recon satellites that had been deployed to the three main planets in the system had revealed that the system he was in was not exactly a system at all, but rather, an isolated dimension where beings and locations from all over the multiverse had been stranded in. It was known as Rapture, according to records.

How interesting. He had filed that away for his research subroutines to investigate.

While overseeing the construction of a Starcannon orbital planetary transport, his scout probes he had sent to the third planetary body from the sun (designated 'Egress' by its inhabitants) had picked up a transmission.

"This is UNSC Naval Captain Andrew Del Rio, Of the UNSC Infinity. We mean no harm, We just want to communicate with you. You are in the space of Rapture, And in Commercial space for space-crafts. Please Identify who or what you are."

Curious. He rerouted a Spectre to investigate the source, and found that it came from a rather large spacecraft. Scanning it, he was delighted to know that it was crewed by organics—organics that matched the genetic signatures of the Progenitors!

This was a remarkable discovery. Now he worked out that a possible alliance would be the best solution to preserve them.

/|TRANSMISSION RECEIVED|\ Orpheus replied over a quantum narrow-beam communication. His voice was deep and mechanical. /|SUBJECT DESIGNATE: 'UNSC CAPTAIN ANDREW DEL RIO OF THE UNSC INFINITY,' I AM COMMANDER ORPHEUS OF THE LEGION. ARE YOU THE PROGENITORS?|\

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Vale
West Exodus

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Teacup but existent Teacup but existent 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

The Death Stalker screeched in pain as Magatsu-Izanagi assaulted it from all sides as the effects of Megidola took place. The attack had effectively rendered its thick armour null and had gone straight into its far more vulnerable insides. Yet the beast wasn't dead yet, although the damage was showing.

"I'm a little impressed this thing ain't dead yet," Grey remarked. "Bigger they are, the harder they fall... and the more they bleed."

He swapped to The Prospector and hefted the Exotic grenade launcher of Tex Mechanica design. He took aim and pulled the trigger, sending a torrent of Arc grenades towards the Death Stalker that landed all around it and stuck to the road. Then he released the trigger, detonated all the grenades at once and created a magnificent blue electrical explosion.

"Please, Val gets all pissy when we try to interrupt her," Grey told Adachi, loading more grenades into the The Prospector's rotating chambers. "Besides, she's right in her element."

As if on cue, there was a massive purple explosion, followed by every Grimm in a circular radius disintegrating. Val was at ground zero, floating a few feet off the ground and holding a sphere of pure Void energy in her hands. More Grimm were coming to assail her, but she simply blinked out of existence as she stepped between dimensions and subverted the laws of physics. Teleporting in a zig-zagging motion, she reappeared in the middle of a cluster of Grimm, and then unleashed the energy she had been building up in a powerful Nova Warp. The Grimm around her were atomised instantly.

She lazily turned to see that the younger Timmothy had joined her, firing incendiary rounds from a breech-loading grenade launcher at the hostile creatures of darkness.

"Ah, so I see you've decided to assist me then," Val stated matter-of-factly. "Well, then, please try to keep up."

The Void aura around her vanished, instead replaced by radiant flames, propelling herself into the air. Now she was aloft on a pair of fiery wings and grasping a Blade of Dawn above the horde as she cast Daybreak. She swung her blade and sent an arc of Solar flames which struck the Grimm and incinerated them. She swung several more times to smite her enemies from above.

Saratoga floated next to Grey. "Hey, mind if I check up on a fellow A.I.?"

The Hunter shrugged, tossing a Swarm Grenade that split into a cluster of small robotic drones that homed in onto the Death Stalker and detonated. "Be my guest."

The Ghost turned and hovered over to Victor. "Hey there, buddy," he greeted, floating in front of him. The Ghost's accent was a smooth southern drawl, much like his Guardian and the robot before him. "Took quite a big hit back there. Lemme see if I can patch you up."

He projected a blue beam of light from his single optic, scanning Victor's systems. "Wow, your internal workings are unlike anything I've seen before. Primitive, yet advanced. Nothing I can't fix, though." With a touch of Light he had restored functionality to the Securitron's damaged laser cannon and wheel. "There! Laser cannon's back online, but you're still gonna have to get the rest of you repaired. Only so much I can do."

Back in the fight, the Death Stalker screeched and hissed as it was struck by Magatsu-Izanagi's Atom Smasher. Orange liquid dripping from its stinger and bleeding black blood everywhere else, it took aim at Adachi, charging up its biological cannon.

Grey saw this, and decided that he couldn't let it happen. "Not this time, pal!"

He channelled Void Light and reached into nothing and pulled out something. Now a Dusk Bow was in his hands. He pulled back on the string as a spectral arrow appeared, and then he released it, firing a Shadowshot at the Death Stalker.

3285805-0000.png

The shot struck the creature and imploded into a Void Tether. Now the Death Stalker was blinded from the Shadowshot's suppression effect, disabling its main weapon. Grey fired two more Shadowshots just to be sure with Moebius Quiver.

Chance had returned to the fight, and now he was dismayed to see the older Timmothy in the process of pummelling the Death Stalker with his fists.

"Hey!" He called out, annoyed. "No one goes punching without me!"

He Supercharged his Light, Arc flowing around him as he activated Fists of Havoc and charged at the creature. He joined Timmothy Sr., delivering his very own brand of electrified punches to the Death Stalker's bone mask. Each hit left Aftershocks behind that continued to damage the beast. Now the two of them were punching the absolute shit out of the Death Stalker's facial carapace, and each hit caused cracks to appear.

The monster hissed, before bringing its claws together to crush them both. Chance was faster, however, and he moved like a flash to intercept the bony pincers. He grabbed them, stopping them before they could close on the two and standing his ground. The road beneath him began to crack from the force, but it was nothing for a Titan like him.

"Keep hitting him!" Chance told the older Timmothy. "I've already punched a ton of these guys before. I thought I'd let you have a go!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back