• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: A Multifandom Survival Sandbox RP [Always Accepting]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
COMMANDER VORTEX
Frostbite Base, Skyrim
Exodus North

"Ruby?" The Commander asked. "Oh, yes." There was an odd sound akin to someone snapping their fingers in realisation. "I took her to my testing facilities because her genetic structure makes her ideal for experimentation."

There was a moment of (horrified) silence. Then the Commander suddenly started chuckling.

"I'm just fucking with you." He laughed. "I simply took her to a separate room to meet an old friend, and to, ah, resolve a little problem we have."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Parasoul Renoir
-Canopy Kingdom-

The princess sighs when asked about the current Skullgirl and her agenda with the mafia. "She and them had a bad history, but the former was more traumatic. As far as I know, she was a slave and then a nun came into her and offered her the one thing that has become the creature she is known today; the Skull Heart." She explains "Once in every seven years, the Skull Heart can grant any wish to any woman. But if the heart of the woman is impure, she will become the Skullgirl and is hell bent on destroying everything on her sight, and that's how my mother became. However, the current Skullgirl is different. She was able to be herself and withstand the personality change by the artifact, but yet her vendetta against the Medicis is far too great for her to suppress. We are working on our efforts to eliminate her or else the world will be sent into utter chaos, and even so, requested other neighboring kingdoms, but they have their own agendas." And then a thought came into her mind.

She tosses the gun back at Sento and say "You know, I am a very kind and caring ruler and all, and you seemed to be a nice person. Tell you what, I can get you off the hook if you help me with something very important. If you do, I'll let you give yourself a place to stay and to work and have your equipment being used by us. You can be a great help in the progress of my kingdom. Sounds okay to you?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

COMMANDER VORTEX
Frostbite Base, Skyrim
Exodus North

The Commander refreshed his systems and performed a quick diagnostic test to make sure his sensors weren't malfunctioning. His computing matrix simply couldn't process where the younger Ruby got her cookies from. Replaying the footage, he noted that she seemed to reach into her cloak(?) and pull out a bowl of cookies of an impossible size to fit in there. Finding it very interesting, he stored the footage and transferred it to his Central Research and Development Core for further study. While he found that remarkably curious, he was rather relieved that the meeting of the two Rubies wasn't as crazy as he'd originally predicted.

"You're taking this extraordinarily well." He noted. "Both of you."

The dragon thing suddenly emitted a high-frequency roar that the Commander's systems quickly processed as it began to circle the two Rubies.

"Yeah, I can tell." Vortex began in the same frequency, emitting a sound that sounded like an odd metallic chittering only the artificial intelligence programs in the room could understand. "Penny, any ideas? You're the one who's know her- err, Ruby the longest."

---------------------​

The holographic projector came to life once more as it showed a detailed map of the Western Region. "Yes, actually." The Commander replied. "The Western Region is by far the most developed and least hostile region on Exodus. Weather's nice, cities are mostly nice, and its inhabitants generally won't try to kill you." The hologram continued to show various images, a montage of the cities and landscape. "In other words, it's one of the best places to live if you don't fancy getting killed on sight. Only problem is that it's kind of hard to live there."

The squid girl, Agent 2 or whatever, the asked how long Vortex had been on the planet. "I've been here four months, three days, nine hours, forty-six minutes, and nineteen seconds, exactly." He answered precisely. "That's more than enough time to scan and study the entire system, along with forming connection and alliances with a large number of organisations. Why?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

---------------------​

City of Vale
Exodus West

Most of the Grimm had already been taken out by the combined forces of Syndicate troops, 2B, Captain Falcon, and the Beacon teams. The Killbots were now in the process of clearing out any stragglers off the streets of Vale.

A Slammer approached the group to report the current situation. "Notice: Hostile concentration significantly reduced. Friendly units expunging survivors. Advise: return to normal activity." Several fabrication bots were moving in the repair the damage, the nanobot-filled sludge reconstructing the road and broken cars.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @The Fabulous Emerald

2B
Still in Vale...
She tried to speak to one of the fabrication bots “Hello? Have you seen any other robots that look like me? You know,white hair,monochromatic color palette and probably crashed in the east area.Where did you come from? Who are you with? Hopefully not Adam or Eve or maybe Emil.Hello? Can you even understand me? Are you fried or something?”

“Flight unit,charge the engines.We are going East after this bot replies”

The fabrication bot that 2B had tried to talk to only seemed to regard her with a series of beeps and chirps, before happily going back to repairing the city and the destruction caused by the battle, its singleminded A.I. incapable of processing what the android had just said.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

The fabrication bot that 2B had tried to talk to only seemed to regard her with a series of beeps and chirps, before happily going back to repairing the city and the destruction caused by the battle, its singleminded A.I. incapable of processing what the android had just said.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

“Jesus what a retard.I guess we don’t have androids or bots here at the sophistication of YoRHa yet” addressing the bot one last time “tell your creator that he needs to get a better programmer” turning back to her flight unit “ok we’re going.Fire up the engines to 100% and set the altitude to low or we might miss my former colleges.Finally set the flight path to fly from Vale to that dusty place where I think I saw A2 crash”
She finally set off from the not so peaceful city of vale in search for her companions Slowly climbing in speed eventually reaching Mach 5“Bunker is going to make me write some long ass report after this”

--Ryuga Banjo--
Frostbite Base
Corrosion Corrosion Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Ryuga was still thinking where to go now when Niigou asked where Ruby was. It was good question he could ask when Vortex said she was being experimented.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Ryuga stood up, slamming the table out of sheer anger. Being experimented on had brought about bad memories about him, and his now dead girlfriend. Soon enough, it was revealed that it was merely a joke on bad taste. "Dammit...Don't joke about that kind of shit..." He sighed, still ticked off about the whole 'human experimentation' joke. "Anyway, what's the problem with Rose? She seemed like a good kid to me."

--Penny Polendina || Ruby Rose (x2)--

"I have so many questions!!" The Past Ruby showed more excitement than before, now circling around the Present Ruby. She soon began to ask about the mundane stuff and the usual deal about the future. What happens and stuff.

'Yeah, what do we do bout this?' The Dragonbox approached the orange haired girl. 'If my creator were here, he'd probably say time would've been collapsing on itself by now.'

"Hmm...I actually don't know..." Penny rubbed the side of her head. "I mean...How about we call the 'Future Ruby' Rose and the 'Present Ruby' Ruby?"

'That's...A pretty stupid idea.' The Dragonbox roared as if to scoff. 'How 'bout we label them according to appearance? Like, Future Ruby as Hero Ruby while the other is Innocent Rose...When they're together, at least.' The Dragonbox suggested.

"Uhm...You still went with my idea..."

'Yeah, but mine sounds a LOT cooler!'

--Sento Kiryu--
Canopy Kingdom
Zamasu Zamasu

"So we're dealing with a vengeful girl fueled by an artifact of great power..." Sento nodded, "Sounds something completely dangerous." He said. Soon enough, the royalty gave him a proposition. She could get him out, and give him a place to work and stay while his creations are to be used by the Kingdom. The proposition sounds good on paper, true, his moral compass tells him that the egrets might misuse the system that was meant to help others. He sighs, and accepts the Transteam Gun back. "Very well...I accept."

Parasoul Renoir
-Canopy Kingdom-

Once Sento has accepted the proposition, Parasoul says "This manner doesn't involve the Skullgirl, for we do not know where she is or when she will appear. In recent days, she kept herself hidden and silent. I've been trying to look for clues, but no luck. Setting that aside, I want you to answer this question. This is for verifying purposes. Do you know Banoi? Do you know what is currently going on in there?"

AGENT: [REDACTED]
NEAR [REDACTED]

Callie set a timer for two short minutes, and looked out the kitchen window. The city skyline was beautiful, even if it was still dark and hard to see anything. "Shhh," she whispered playfully to the sizzling pancakes, "We don't want to wake Marie up so early!"

She grabbed a stool and climbed on top of it, to reach the cabinet. For whatever reason, the apartment felt like it was designed and built for someone twice her height, and Callie's a pretty tall inkling! Grabbing plates for two and setting them out on the table, she smiled. Look at this beautiful breakfast unfolding before her! Marie would love it, if she wasn't too busy sleeping.

The timer went off; the pancakes were done. Callie ever-so-carefully retrieved the pancakes, setting them out on the two plates. It looked so good already!

AGENT: MARIE
NEAR RYUGA, VORTEX

Marie laughed nervously, tentacles suddenly standing on end, "Really? That's a bit gruesome."

"I'm just fucking with you."

She heaved a sigh of relief, at least the robot commander has some sense of humor, however concerning. She stood up from where she was sitting, "May we, uh, see her? Once these issues of hers are resolved?"

( Corrosion Corrosion Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

AGENT: CALLIE
NEAR [REDACTED]

Callie clambered up onto the chair which seemed to be twice as tall as it should be, and took a bite of her delicious breakfast. It was definitely the best stuff to have ever graced their outpost in Octo Valley. Even an Octotrooper would agree this food was simply magnificent. The pancakes were delicious, the eggs were delicious. Yes, wonderful, hand-crafted, sunny-side-up eggs. Just how Marie likes, if she wasn't too busy snoring it up in there.

"Hey, Marie? I made us a meal we could enjoy together!" No... response...? ...Callie shunned the thought! Marie was simply sleeping still! She climbed down the chair, and sped over to Marie's room. She climbed the bunk bed to check on Marie, who should be slumbering on the top bunk. There she was, curled up into a ball, partially hidden under the blanket.

Callie smirked, giggled, and then shouted, "MARIE WAKE UP I MADE BREAKFAAAST!!" Marie shot up, incredibly distressed. Callie felt pleased about her prank. She then looked to her cousin after a moment of silence. Marie's eyes were glassy white, as if there was nothing in there. Her normally relatively active tentacles were completely still. She had a foggy texture, as compared to the glistening shine of a healthy inkling.

And then Callie woke up. She was in a cold sweat, or at least the inkling equivalent, and breathing heavily. What happened to Marie? Why did she look like that? Wait, was Callie dreaming? Ohh noo. Does that mean Marie really is still gone?

"Marie? Are you there?" she called out.

No response.

She opened her eyes, and blinked a few times. She found herself resting on a solid concrete floor, which was definitely not the bed she went to sleep in. Nor was it the bunk bed that she had... somehow dreamed up? Even though she had... never... slept in a bunk bed. Seriously, never once in her life. She was a bit afraid of heights, one might say.

Callie took another look at her surroundings. She was... somewhere... definitely. It seemed to be an alleyway in an old, rusty city. And it was very dark.

Last edited:
--Sento Kiryu--
Canopy Kingdom
Zamasu Zamasu

"Banoi?...That's the place with that strange infection, isn't it?" Sento rubbed his chin as he holstered his Transteam Gun. "Does it have something to do with creating a cure?" He asked in a curious manner. Honestly, the thought of the dead coming back to life intrigues him. In fact, he might capture one and experiment to find a cure...

Parasoul Renoir
-Canopy Kingdom-

"If you are capable of finding one, then I'll leave that to you." Parasoul says "But more importantly, there has been a recent increase of infected. We do not know where they came from, and I was thinking of heading there and investigate and you will be with me on this. You can get one of them, so long as it doesn't bite you." She then reaches her hand into her pocket and pulls out four pictures of various women; a schoolgirl with a parasite for hair, an acrobat wearing a hat with big arms, a catgirl, and a nurse. She then hands the pictures to Sento and say "But I am not willing to go there with just the two of us. We need 'special' people who can provide us with aid, and I have selected these four to help us, if you can convince them."

Parasoul then calls out the warden and requests him to open up Sento's cell. He does so and leaves. "Find and convince these people to join. Their current locations are written on the back. If you manage to do so, come to my castle and we will discuss this further. Good luck." She says before she and her sister leaves. It looks like Sento has a job to do.

COMMANDER VORTEX
Frostbite Base, Skyrim
Exodus North

"Ugh, that's a terrible idea." The Commander groaned. "I suggest we use simple numerical designations to refer to them such as Ruby Number One and Ruby Number Two." His processes then caught up with what he had just said. "Wait, why are we arguing over this?" He groaned again. "You know what, never mind. Ruby," He switched back to regular English instead of computer speak. "Both of you." He cleared his nonexistent throat before asking a rather odd request. "Uh, can you do me a favour and touch each other real quick?"

NEAR [REDACTED]

This day was turning out to be less fun than she thought. Did that mean she also never actually made a delicious breakfast? But...! Her breakfast...! It was so good! Callie was brought back to reality by a sudden sound, a scraping sound like metal against metal. She peered around a concrete corner and quickly recoiled, spotting some kind of abomination. "!?" Callie couldn't understand what she saw behind the corner, but it probably saw her. It had a million different faces all over, and it looked like a bunch of people fused together or something.

As it rounded the corner, Callie had already thought to drop to the ground and play dead. It looked at her, she held firm onto the fetal position, and it... left. Why did it leave? What's going on here? Callie felt like she was incredibly lucky to have survived that encounter, of whatever horrible monster that was. Where was she, anyways?

--Sento Kiryu--
Canopy Kingdom
Zamasu Zamasu

Sento took a look at the photographs of the various beautiful women that the Princess had selected. Most of them have traits that'll make them stick out like a sore thumb. Well, all except one anyway. The Nurse is going to be a hard one to find.

As he is let out, Sento's mission was told. Find and recruit these women for the fight against Banoi. Afterwards, he'll bring them to the castle. If he wants that lab, he better work fast.

When Sento got out of the police station, he took out his phone and placed a red bottle on it, prompting him to toss his phone as it enlargens and transforms into a bike. Convenient for him, but a bit small for five people.

"I swear, I'm going to have to make an add on for this..." Sento muttered as he got on the bike, riding off into his first recruit.

Logic dictates that he should start with the hardest to recruit, and by virtue of the photos, Sento decided to go after the Nurse first...

--Penny Polendina || Ruby Rose (x2)--
Corrosion Corrosion

'Hey! My idea's great!' The Dragonbkx snarled as the AI commander soon asked the two Rubys to touch each other. 'Oh no, DON'T. If I learnt ANYTHING from my creator's theoretical physics, two alternate copies of the same person from alternating universes would cause an im--'

"Huh, what?" The Younger Ruby asked, who was examining the Present Ruby's cape, which in turn, touched her back. "Did you say something?"

"I think that answers your favor, Vortex..." Penny said as the Dragonbox's jaw dropped.

'. . .That just disproves the timeline implosion theory.' The Dragonbox sighed as the Rubys looked a tad bit confused

On the back of the photo is the location of where the nurse is, along with a few notes to bear in mind. It reads "Last time we see the nurse she went into the Grand Cathedral. When we observed her for a few days, she makes frequent visits. We did breached in and my men got attacked by the nurse, along with two others...and one of them is the Skullgirl herself. However, I do believe that she does have motives of her own that would otherwise make her defect from her boss. Stay cautious."

COMMANDER VORTEX
Frostbite Base, Skyrim
Exodus North

The Commander audibly relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief. "Oh, phew. I'm glad that didn't cause a paradox that would lead to the multiverse collapsing or something." The coffee table promptly melted into a pile of slag before dissipating completely, as did the sofas and other decorations he had set up for no reason other than to make the place look a little bit more homely than the metal that covered everything else. "Well, I think that wraps things up." He said, opening up the doors that led to the main hallway. "I just wanted to solve the most glaring problem we had. Rub- err, Past Ruby, you have a tournament to take part in. As for other Ruby, we still have a few more things to discuss, but now, I think it's time for you to go home. While the rest of your team may not be the ones you remember, they're still your friends."

---------------​

"Like I said," Vortex replied. "We're currently resolving a small problem. Anyway, we're just about done." The doors opened and the tables and chairs self-destructed once Ryuga and Marie left. "By the way, once to step out that door, don't freak out." He really wasn't sure if the two of them would completely flip out, since they did seem like the type of did just that. Honestly, he was surprised both Rubies in the other room didn't go absolutely crazy, given how hyper they both tended to be. "Seriously, don't. It's just a consequence of there being an infinite number of universes. I think."

--Sento Kiryu--
Grand Cathedral, Canopy Kingdom
Zamasu Zamasu
Sento parked his motorbike near the entrance of the grand cathedral upon reading the notes. According to them, it looks like the nurse isn't exactly your average nurse. With this, Sento took out the Transteam Gun and a purple bottle. If he were to go there using his usual Build Rider System, the Skullgirl may remember who he is

Ninja. The Transteam Gun spoke monotonously as Sento whispered into the gun the code.

"Jouketsu." Sento said as he soon pulled the trigger, enveloping him in purple smoke.

Ninja...Ninja...N-N-N-Ninja...A purple shuriken shape glowed through the smoke along with several purple trims and accents on the armor. Fire! Deploy Ninja. The smoke cleared, revealing a somewhat light metallic armor over a purple undersuit similar to those of a traditional ninja's with pipes coming out of the back similar to where a Bandana would be or where the swords would be.

"Alright...Let's begin" Sento sighed as the automated voice distorter was turned on for extra measure. He casually entered the Cathedral, expecting an attack from a dangerous entity...

--Ryuga Banjo || Ruby Rose (x2) || Penny Polendina--
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Corrosion Corrosion

'So, lil miss Rose over here is goin' home, huh?' The Dragonbox roared as if to chuckle, 'Good for you!'

"I suppose you could watch the Vytal Tournament if you want." Penny told the present Ruby who merely let out a smile.

"Yeah...It'll be nice to see everyone again after all this time.." Ruby said in a somewhat solemn manner. "Well, lil' me! Do your best on that tournament, okay?" Ruby said to the Past Ruby as they both went out of the door, talking about potential strategies to use on the tournament based on the current Ruby's experience.

"Oh, so it's okay now?" Ryuga asked as he stood up, stretching a bit. He soon went out the door, not knowing what to expect...

COMMANDER VORTEX
Frostbite Base, Skyrim
Exodus North

Thr fact that there were two Rubies in the same dimension at the same time but from different time periods was seriously confusing the Commander's processors. He needed to find a way to resolve this, so he sent the situation to his R&D Cores located deep in his main base to come up with a solution. Also, the thing with the cookies.

As the two groups exited, they conveniently did so at the exact same time, meeting each other face to face. Vortex, meanwhile, quietly braces himself for the potential outburst.

--Tatsumi Port Island--
Zamasu Zamasu

As the clock struck 12, sounds of goey stuff can be heard outside of the apartment, along with distorted, nightmarish sounds coming nearby...

--Meanwhile, at Iwatodai Dorm.--

"Mitsuru! You won't believe this!" A muscular man clad in nothing but a red hoodie, some gloves and shorts came down towards the basement in hurry.

"What is it, Akihiko?" Mitsuru asked the boxer as she walked towards him, arms crossed.

"Guess what's back after all this time?" Akihiko asked as he showed a photo of what appears to be a black blob with a mask.

"The Shadows..." Mitsuru gasped as he looked at Akihiko with a concerned look. "Is it true? Are they...?"

"Yep. It's the Dark Hour all over again." Akihiko responded, cracking his fists. "Theres no Tartarus this time around though." At this remark, Mitsuru rushed towards the control board and pressed the alarm button.

"Everyone, this is an emergency. Shadows are appearing all over the city! Requesting deployment immediately!"

latest

There seems to be no people at this point, but Sento should keep his guard up. As he walk through the halls of the cathedral, an assassin looms in the shadows. The armor-clad man is not alone. Upon reaching the podium, a sudden barrage of syringes came out from the shadows. Indeed, Valentine is here, and she doesn't allow anyone to enter the church while it is closed.

Josuke Higashikata
-Tatsumi Port Island-

The young man was sleeping peacefully in his bed, having a good dream when the clock hits 12 and gooey sounds cuts his dream sequence off. "H-Huh?" He wakes up in confusion upon hearing these nightmarish sounds. He gets off of bed and looks around. "What is going on?" He asked knowing that something is not right.

AGENT: MARIE
NEAR RYUGA, RUBY ×2, PENNY, VORTEX

Marie didn't know Ruby very well, so the reveal wasn't very shocking. Perhaps they were twins. That made sense.

No, wait, they were the same person, not just twins. "So there are two Rubies now? How does that work?"

"Well, lil' me! Do your best on that tournament, okay?"

Marie's tentacles perked up, "A tournament? What kind?" This could be a great distraction from the monotony of having none of your past life to turn to.

( Corrosion Corrosion Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

NEAR [REDACTED]
Callie peeked from behind the corner, but she couldn't locate the abomination any more. At least she didn't get a particularly good look at its ghastly face... Faces. It had multiple faces. And it was super tall. And scary. And it was probably going to kill her if she didn't play dead in the last moment.

Sheepishly, she ran across the vast gap between the buildings, to another alleyway. Meanwhile, she got a better look at the place as a whole. It seemed long-abandoned, and really, really, really like that one horror movie Marie liked to subject Callie to. The Humanoid, it was called. They figured out that it hated water as much as inklings do, in the end, but before the cheesy ending it was really scary.

Back in the present, Callie kept watch on both sides of the road, wishing the sun would come out from wherever it was hiding. "Rain, rain, go away..." she sung an old lullaby to comfort herself.

Last edited:
0efe43a3-bfee-44fc-884e-cd57938ae749

Alpha and Bravo
"Who the hell?!"
A sudden flash pushed against both Alpha and Bravo. Alpha had braced for the impact, but Bravo was thrown back just a bit.
As Bravo was getting up, Alpha peeked from around the make-shift shield he was holding and saw the lady that the two of them had been with.
Alpha then proceeded to drop the makeshift shield, holstering his pistol as Bravo came up next to him rubbing his head.
"Shit...what the hell was that?"
"I don't know, but that sure as hell got him..."
Alpha said, looking at the lady. "Good work back there."
A distant explosion in the background caused both Alpha and Bravo to tense up, turning to look as they readied their weapons.
"We should probably get inside."
It was the air battle in the distance.
"Yeah, that might be a good idea.."Alpha said, looking over to the lady, tilting his head in the direct he wanted to go. "...let's go."
With their weapons lowered but ready, Alpha and Bravo lead the way towards one of the bandit structures.
"Breach it."
Alpha said as he took to the side of one of the closed doors.
Bravo nodded, as he kicked down the door, pointing his weapon inward and moving steadily, scanning for hostiles. Alpha fell in behind him, but took a different route, quickly looking over the structure for hostiles.
"Clear"
"All clear"
It was then Alpha and Bravo relaxed a bit, as Alpha moved back to the door, assuming the lady had also entered, closed it quickly. Alpha would then proceed to one of the boarded up windows, scanning for any forms of life.
Bravo started to come back to the others, flipping his mask up in the process. Bravo passing a wall with some sort of message on it...painted with the blood, presumably from the dead guy next to it.
It read:
THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE RAPTURE
"Jesus..."
While Bravo was examining the wall art, Alpha was just about done looking outside.
"Alright...Think they forgot about us..." Alpha said, turning around to look at the lady, flipping up his mask in the process
"Thanks for helping us back there, Ms...uh..." Alpha glanced over to Bravo for some help, but he was busy looking at somthing. "Um, sorry, I don't think we caught your name..."
Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver

Luariëeccaira

Luariëeccaira spotted Alpha and Bravo and was relieved to find them unharmed. It would have been problematic if they had been injured. She sheathed her sword with a sigh, slightly irritated with herself. She was only marginally useful in a...noisy weapon fight.
"It was merely a fancy light with a bit of bite." She stated when Bravo asked what it was. Then she frowned, thinking of her silly father who always spoke in verse.
She nodded her head in affirmation when Alpha said good work and suggested they go inside. Trekking behind them, she glanced behind her to see the battle in the sky. This world was incredibly strange.
As Alpha and Bravo entered the building cautiously, Luariëeccaira walked in almost casually. She was rather unconcerned, as she doubted anyone who would have hidden while the three were outnumbered would have the guts to attack now.
She heard the door shut, but paid it no mind as she examined the room. She winced a bit at seeing the message in blood on the wall, being suddenly reminded of the brutality of orcs. Of course orcs weren't so literate with their messages, but they had been known to leave blood...paintings, she supposed, on occasion.
'There is no escaping the Rapture.' She pondered the meaning of that for a second, but being unfamiliar with the meaning of the so called Rapture was unable to figure out exactly what it meant.
She was pulled out of her thoughts by Alpha thanking her for assisting them.
"Ms...uh...um sorry I don't think we caught your name." Alpha had said, causing Luariëeccaira to realize that she had been a bit rude, perhaps, to not offer an introduction.
"My name is Lauriëeccaira daughter of Goldberry, at your service." She offered politely with a slight bow. "But those who speak only the common tongue prefer to call me Earyende." She spoke both of the names she introduced herself as slowly, careful to enunciate every syllable.
"I apologize for not introducing myself sooner." That being said, she reached into her knapsack and pulled out a large flask. She then poured a bit of the water on her head before putting the flask away as if she had done nothing strange.
She had done this because the spell she had used was a bit draining, and a little bit of water worked wonders to restore fatigue.
Many assumed that the less useful a spell was the less draining it would be, but that was not always the case. That particular spell was just generally a pain.

Tags: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

2e4zrs3.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

Silhouette-question-mark.jpeg

????
"...come again....another day..."
Suddenly a low, accented voice responded to Calli's singing....
"...Дождь дождь уходи
Дождь дождь уходи
Приходите еще один день

Мама хочет играть..."
The singing continued, to the same rhythm of the old lullaby, but...it continued in what seemed to be another language...a language all too foreign for Calli...but not unfamiliar in these lands.
"...Дождь дождь уходи
Дождь дождь уходи
Приходите еще один день

Брат хочет играть..."
The singing came from an old voice...a man's voice...it was, gruff, accented, heavy...but it had life...a life that sounded...nostalgic...in some sense...a nostalgia to childhood....
"....Дождь дождь уходи
Дождь дождь уходи
Приходите еще один день

Сестра хочет играть..."
It would be hard to pin point where exactly the singing was coming from, as the wind echoed the singer's voice, made it sound as if it was coming from all around Calli...but, the singing came echoing from one particular direction...
"...Дождь дождь уходи
Дождь дождь уходи
Приходите еще один день
Вся семья хочет играть

Дождь дождь уходи..."
The singing sounded as if it was coming to a close, as the singer began to slow down on the verses.
"...rain...rain...go away...come again...another day...*chuckles*"
THe last verse was followed by a moment of silence, before a low chuckling could be heard echoing...from one of the allies nearby.
If Calli were to investigate, she would find what looked to be a corpse...least, it looked like a corpse....the man's eyes were shut, and his body looked limp...next to what looked like guns...he didn't even appear as to be breathing....
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

0efe43a3-bfee-44fc-884e-cd57938ae749

Alpha and Bravo
Alpha
watched as...what's her name?...Poured water over herself. Wasn't uncommon for people in the desert to do that, least not when Alpha was in Iraq. Still, Alpha raised an eyebrow, though it was for different reasons...
"Um..."
Alpha said, looking to Bravo, who finally managed to tear his eyes away from the wall, coming over to a large table near the other two, which was cluttered with stuff. Slowly examining the table, Bravo leaned his rifle against the table's side and began rummaging around the clutter.
"...I don't think either of us could pronounced that..."
"Not well at least."
"Yeah, do you have a call-sigh, or somthing that we could refer to you that would be...easier, to pronounce? Just in case we need to get your attention in a hurry."

Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back