• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: On-Site OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
d22ac3edcc5ccbcdfd07cc3d0bf8dd84.png

For those without Discord.

[DISCORD]

Ok so I figured out how to join the discorD, you have to add me and then link me through there
The Mechanist#2596

Andrita Andrita Welcome to the other ongoing Multiverse roleplay. Except this one has less association with any one fandom, and it's more focused on survival in an unfamiliar world than saving your Homeland from some unspeakable evil.
Here, I have also filled out a char sheet for Callie, and both of the Squid Sisters are going to be constantly in danger. We're more active on the discord, join us there.

.... How detailed does the information for the bio and abilities have to be ? I read Gacha Gacha and want to use her, but the amount of abilities she has is ridiculous !

Heads up, I have a graveyard shift so I won't be up the majority of the daytime. At night my times I can get on is 1-1:15 am, 3-3:30 am, and 5-5:15 am. I get home at 7 am and before I hit the hay I'm on till 10 am. Just to get a schedule down and clear up why I'm often a bit late to the party.

(Hey! Hey look at me! I know you! Look I know who you are!)
Formalities out of the way, I feel uneasy seeing your post, as the BBCode gets in the way of the post itself.

Also I'm not very comfortable with a smaller child as a character, however magical they are.

Also, Make sure you're okay getting soaked in weaponized ink.

( I know who you are too )
Well... I wanted to explore a bit more with BBCode for the Multi-Fandom RP's
Well... I'm sorry you feel that way. It will be both the father + child.. So hopefully that actually changes things .
I don't mind.

Err, that sounds more aggressive if you don't read it in a timid tone...
I'm glad to see you here, I just don't really like BBCode or underaged characters. It gets weird quick.
And yes, you shall be my first target.

It was meant to be timid tone... And I don't know who you are obviously, just your username.
Likewise... My future character won't be underaged ... Hopefully that'll help.
Oh jeez.... XD

It was meant to be timid tone... And I don't know who you are obviously, just your username.
Likewise... My future character won't be underaged ... Hopefully that'll help.
Oh jeez.... XD

Please don't use BBCode in your posts. It's almost impossible to read on mobile.

Crap I already posted it.... All that hardwork...

Fine I'll edit it so it's plain and naked.

So a little explanation of Earth 616.297. This reality is almost identical to Earth 616 (the original marvel universe) besides one small little detail. There is a ginormous portal right above Liberty Island in New York. This portal can transport anything to the vanilla New York. This means that Heroes and Villains of all marvel universes can reside in Earth 616.297. There are some hero groups like the Supreme X-Force, Supreme Avengers, and Sinister 6, but obviously the best one is the Spiderlings. 3 of the Spiderlings are now a part of this crazy multiverse. Wish 'em luck.

I also want to make a few notes about Zach Williams/Cartwright before we continue the RP :
  1. Zach Cartwright actually has Androphobia & Gynophobia . Yep. A little boy fearful of other men + women . This, along with other many disorders I noticed Zach has , is how they balance him accordingly . It's also why balancing wise Marcus needs to be with him. Zach will go insane without his father...
  2. Yeah despite how I am hyping him up, he has a lot of things in place to balance him out... Don't worry .
  3. Yes, canonically Zach and Marcus knows of Marvel + DC , as his world is literally a carbon copy of Real-Life.
  4. I am deeply aware of Zach's and Marcus' character. I've been dissecting them and using them in other RP's .
  5. Marcus has no powers at all and will likely be fighting like a normal human does to protect his child.
  6. Both physically are the weakest characters... So a Colloseum fight ... Is going to be a awful experience for them .
  7. Zach, despite his implied power, has no experience with it. They want to keep him in the dark about the fullest capabilities of his strength . Unless you want this to be an eventual thing he finds out about, for balancing purposes, it's much safer to keep him in the dark about the fullest extent of his powers.

Andrita Andrita

Just in case you didn't get the Discord notif, I wanted to tell you that you have to tone down your character's reality manipulation powers. Causing thunderstorms on a planetary scale is a tad bit too overpowered at this point.

I'll tone it down. I just wanted to show what could potentially happen if he lost control of his abilities,

Causing disasters on a planetary scale just because he's sad is still too OP. Him destroying the planet because he's angry is right out if that ever happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back