• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: A Multifandom Survival Sandbox RP [Always Accepting]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
--Sento Kiryu x Stella--
Canopy Kingdom
Zamasu Zamasu

Stella remained silent as she watched a nurse with a rather beautiful figure enter the room. She reports her progress on healing some people...Something Stella would deem to be important if she were on her world.

Soon enough, the Princess ordered for them to pack up and leave. Exiting the room, it was a scramble. The soldiers from before heading out in a hurried fashion along with the nurse and a woman with cat ears carrying two unconscious women out of the room. No sign of that scientist.

Stella headed for the back--Where they first found her. There she sees the scientist tinkering with her cannon--Blue tubes connecting one part of the cannon to another, a small yet peculiar machine attached near the cannon's trigger.

"What are you doing to my cannon?" Stella asked as Sento had just finished tinkering with the device near the trigger.

"Oh! Hey there!" Sento noticed Stella's presence, looking up to her as she stood up, a lock of his hair erect in excitement. "Your cannon's such an interesting piece of equipment that I couldn't help but examine it." He said, as Stella walked up to the cannon and picked it up by the trigger. "And, well, upgrade it by my own design."

". . .What changed?" Stella asked, curious to know what he added.

"Well, I just outfitted the gun with a part of my Rider System AND my Sparkling Can." Sento described the upgrades in slightly vague terms. "Basically more firepower AND a more effective cooling system. The design's basically a beast on energy consumption, hence, the possibility of Overheating and exploding on the user is pretty high, so I improved it a little by installing a cold, synthesized essence to act as a cooler AND a spot where to expell the gathered heat when in rest." He said as Stella holstered the cannon on her back. "I wanna add a FullCan clip to gather Smash Essence, but then I thought it's useless if there aren't any Smashes so I decided against it." He rubbed the back of his head.

"You did all that without my consent?" Stella asked as Sento sheepishly smiled.

"Well...I couldn't resist." Sento said as he placed his hands on his coat's pockets. "Anyway, I'm guessing the Princess is done with you?"

"They're leaving, actually." Stella said as she turned around. "I think they're waiting for you."

"Well...It's a mission success after all." Sento nodded as he followed the girl outside, taking out his phone before turning to the princess. "So, who's taking the Cannon girl?" He asked, placing the yellow bottle onto the bottle slot.

--Eiji Hino x Ankh--
Hoshido, Random Town
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sleek Sleek Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

"Uh, ok, I guess." Eiji nodded as the dinosaur girl stated that she never wanted to see her crew again. It's...An odd thing to say, but that might be just an external thing. Ankh WAS like that before after all.

Soon enough, Asriel pointed out that the crash may not have killed their assailants.

"The kid has a good point. That black freak is probably still alive, so we should get the hell away from here before he or his assasin walks around and claim our asses." Ankh told the two as if to warn. . .

Parasoul Renoir
-Canopy Kingdom-

By now, the group is ready to leave the warehouse. The all of the vehicle's engines begin to roar as they are prepared to move on Parasoul's command. She was about to say it when Sento asked who is going to take Stella. She turns to the scientist and say "She's going to be joining us in our mission. I have told her that after we are done with this, I will be giving her a home to stay, much like yours. To be honest, I feel bad for her past and her home. Now then..." She shifts her sight on the road and yell "Let's move!" The vehicles begin to take off, and Sento and Stella needs to hurry in catching up with them.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Cobalt Ootkins
Hoshido

"The kid has a good point. That black freak is probably still alive, so we should get the hell away from here before he or his assassin walks around and claim our asses."

Cobalt listened to the floating hand, however insane that sentence sounded in her head, and nodded, "Fine, then."

Then, after a moment, she added sarcastically, "Where do you plan on taking us, O wise floating arm?"

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sleek Sleek sorry for being gone. But I'm back.)

AGENT: CALLIE
NEAR STRELOK, KEN, HARU

Callie took the short interlude to re-assess her own equipment. With her she had a trusty Ink Tank, the Hero's Dualies, and the Hero's Roller. Quite the set, indeed. Both of her weapons were equipped with Burst Bomb secondaries and... a Special Weapon she didn't recognize. But whatever it was, it would definitely pack a punch when the time was just right.

"If we come across this Blacklight, we run away as fast we can in the opposite direction."

"Of course! We wouldn't want to become seafood," Callie commented. No wait, she's the only aquatic creature here! Oops. Either way, she re-re-checked the statuses of her weapons during the trek. The environment managed to instill a sense of fear in her again, and she was clutching the Dualies close to her.

After some time of walking, the group spied a ruined village. This looks to be our stop! "So we're expecting hostilities in that building? I might not have firepower, but I think I could be quite the distraction," Callie volunteers.

( Corrosion Corrosion CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

AGENT: MARIE
NEAR RYUGA?

Marie had situated herself in the stands, and patiently awaited the battle between Team Smash Bros and some other team she honestly did not care about. In the mean time she had put away her weaponry and suit, and was back in her traditional japanese wear.

AGENT: 3
NEAR [REDACTED]

The agent jumped back when suddenly the structure roared to life. Unfortunately, this also seemed to alert the several dozen zombie-like monsters scattered about the wasteland. This had better be their ticket out. They quickly felt around the structure, until they pulled a lever or something, and the operational part of the structure pushed itself away from the useless scrap. It was an oversized car of sorts.

350px-H4-Mongoose.png

The agent smiled. They knew how to drive a car. And it appeared their limbs were just long enough to reach the two pedals down below, along with the motorcycle-like steering wheel up front. As they pushed down on the gas, the back wheels of the H-4 Mongoose spun until they had cleared away the mud, and propelled the vehicle forward.

The H-4 Mongoose plowed through half a dozen zombies before the road seemed relatively clear. With the imminent threat far behind them, they had time to think. What's going on here? Where did they go? What will happen to the Squidbeak Splatoon without them? Will the Captain be okay? What is Octavio planning on doing with the Zapfish, anyways? Just powering the Octarian cities, or to power some super-weapon to destroy Inkopolis?

But the agent was getting ahead of their self. They more needed to focus on learning how this car worked, preferably before it ran out of energy. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to have many indicators, mostly for speed and acceleration. And what the agent assumed was a radar map of the local area, which even probed underground, and revealed some corridors deep below the surface. How interesting. They'd have to investigate those later.

Because for now, there seemed to be a structure up ahead. A city, perhaps? It seemed oddly familiar...

(I mean, you can throw monsters and shit at me I suppose, but beware, Agent 3 is a grade-A badass.)

--Haru Okumura--
ZONE
Corrosion Corrosion CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

"I see..." Haru nodded as she holstered her Grenade Launcher and instead took out her Ax. She might as well go full on attack mode is she were to run out of ammunition. Soon enough, the group of Stalkers went on with their way. with Haru following suit.

Haru was sort of curious of what she saw about the white haired boy earlier--Something about tentacles...Then again, it could be a figment of her imagination.

Arriving at the destination, Kirov briefed them of where to go and what to do--They were to sneak over to the only building that isn't destroyed, signified by a yellow construction vehicle. They were also told to be wary of radioactivity in the area. Perhaps he was pertaining to the vast radioactive wastes found in the area.

Haru nodded and placed her ax behind her back, knowing that it would make noise if she kept it on her hands. Now to wait until Kirov gives the signal...

--Smash Bros Vs. Sloth--
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (Apologies for taking too long)

The Fighters began to prep their stances, the countdown now begins!

Nora grips her hammer--Being perfectly aligned to Luigi makes this maneuver easier.

Ren cracks his fists as he calmly breathes in and out. Judging by his outfit and behavior, it was best to assume that he was an expert martial artist of some kind.

The crowd was silenced by the tense atmosphere, the battle about to begin.

GO!

The battle officially began with the blaring sounds of an air horn, Nora quickly stepping forward and swung her hammer in an upward motion, aiming to knock Luigi afar.

Ren on the other hand, steps in between Mario and Luigi, hoping the initial plan would be a success...

--Ankh || Eiji--
Sleek Sleek

"Hell if I know, Eiji has the map." Ankh said as he pointed to Eiji, who was, in fact, taking out the map as well. "But for now, out of here." He said as Ankh was already floating away.

"We'll follow Ankh for now." Eiji said sheepishly as he chases after Ankh, prompting the rest to follow suit, if they want.

--Sento Kiryu || Stella--
Zamasu Zamasu

"You'll be riding with me then." Sento said as he tossed the phone, turning into the bike, hopping onto it. As soon as Stella was seated behind Sento, the convoy had already began to move, prompting Sento to follow them, albeit far behind. . .

fda3.png
~Mario and Luigi~

IN COMBAT: NORA VALKYRIE, LIE REN
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

As the tension in the coliseum thickened, so did the air. In intense concentration and even stronger anticipation, the brothers clenched their fists tightly. Soon, the countdown would begin- and soon after that, the two teams would clash. They certainly seemed to have a game plan. Beads of sweat formed on Luigi's forehead; he didn't like the way Nora was looking at him, gripping her hammer tightly- she exuded a type of confidence and a type of raw power that made Luigi uneasy, as if she was a great white shark staring straight at a helpless seal.

"3!"

In terms of approach, they seemed starved for many options. The brothers looked at each other, as if each was asking the other what they should do. Nora looked like a bull ready to charge; they thought that, once the clock reached "0", they'd be knocked down like bowling pins if they didn't move out of the way. That hammer looked like a shrunken jet engine.

"2!"

Their attention snapped to Ren, who seemed completely at ease, calmly breathing in and out as if he was meditating. His composure, build and behaviour had the brothers come to the conclusion that he perhaps relied less on raw power, like Nora seemed to. He would probably be much faster. Luigi panicked, desperately looking at his brother for some sort of plan. Mario recognised Luigi's worried look, and only nodded, taking out his hammer from inside his overalls.

"Take out your-a hammer, Luigi." Mario whispered. No need to tell him twice- he quickly fumbled inside his overall pocket and took it out, holding it with shaky hands.

"1!"

At this mark, Mario jumped on top of Luigi's shoulders, staring down his opponents and using his hammer for balance. Luigi instantly recognised what was happening, and he felt much more confident- they'd performed this manoeuvrer a hundred times before. They hoped this rather strange sight would confuse their opponents, too- perhaps even throw them off their plan.

"GO!"

"Let's-a go!"
"Okey dokey!"

The instant the harsh screech of the air-horn shot out, they saw Nora speed towards them, ready to knock them down. As she stepped onto the soil of the forest biome that they were positioned on, the brothers, using their hammers for momentum, span at breakneck speeds- even faster than they span when they were flying in the air mere moments ago. Their bright colours mashed together as an effect of the blur, and an incredibly strong wind- almost like a tornado- took over the arena. Amazingly, it looked like the brothers drilled into the ground beneath their feet, just before their faces became acquaintances with Nora's hammer- a large hole was left where they were originally positioned. A faint bulge underneath the ground could be seen fast approaching Nora, before they tried to put Thunder Bros. into action.

"WAHOO!" Luigi exclaimed, as he tried to burst out from the ground underneath Nora, where he would then attempt to fire a devastating lightning bolt at her from beneath her feet- the sound of the Thunderhand making a roaring "crash" that would echo tremendously throughout the arena. If this was successful, they hoped it could have enough power and sheer force behind it to launch her some distance into the air; if it did, that would be the point when Mario would leap out of the hole Luigi had just jumped out of, hammer gripped tightly in his hand and utilising his incredible jumping ability to match the vertical distance they had created.

"Oh, yeah!" Mario cried, as he span around once in the air- for a split second, his hammer seemed to glow yellow, before attempting a full-force swing at Nora. If he managed to connect this, too, he aimed to put enough force behind it to potentially launch Nora some distance away, so that the two could focus on dealing damage to Ren- he also aimed to infuse his hammer attack with a burst of his Firebrand's flame power to cause a scorching impact. At least, that was the plan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back