• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: A Multifandom Survival Sandbox RP [Always Accepting]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
--Sento Kiryu--
Little Innsmouth
Zamasu Zamasu

"Thank you." Sento smiled as he soon took out the Diamond Bottle he showed earlier. "Here, take this." He handed the Fullbottle to the catgirl. "Go to the castle and show them this. They'll know I recruited you to see the princess." Since he had already sent the Nurse before him, she now has an ally waiting for her there. Surely by then they'll pick up the signal.

--Ryuga Banjo--
Bullhead to Vale
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

"Well...Not too sure." Ryuga admitted, rubbing the back of his head as he sat beside the inkling. "But let's hope it's good!" He said as the pilot, clad in a white suit and a black bowling hat peered in and raised a brow.

"And you two are...?" The pilot asked, clearly skeptical.

"I asked Fall if I could borrow the ride for a bit." Ryuga answered as the pilot smiled. "Told you to bring us to Beacon and stuff."

"She did, huh?" The pilot said as he soon tipped his cap. "Welp, hope you two enjoy the flight, then." He said before going back into the cockpit. Seconds later, and the Bullhead lifted off, on route to the academy.

On the way, Ryuga stared at the Inkling's head. Somehow, it looked quite...Tasty. Not in a lewd way, no, as in, 'IT LOOKS LIKE DELICIOUS SUSHI' tasty. Soon enough, he gets the brilliant idea to poke one of the tentacles on Monika's head, watching it jiggle slightly.

--Haru Okumura--
The Zone
Corrosion Corrosion CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt

Just as Haru caught her breath, she was greetes with the collective sounds of guns clicking. She dealt with this situation before...Only thing is, she's on the other end. She gripped her Grenade launcher as their leader began to talk with the Soldier. Apparently, if she understood correctly, Sterlok wasn't someone to be messed with.

Soon enough, the growing conflict ceased as the two subordinates lowered their arms. Haru let go of the Launcher's grip as the two did, clearly coming to an agreement as they were asked to follow the group. They were introduced as Kirov, Vitaly, and Alexei as the group of 7 now sat around a small campfire.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name's Haru Okumura." Haru introduced herself calmly. She had a lot of questions, but she decided to ask those later on. A blowout...That must be what that red aurora was all about...

--Galacta Knight--
The Dust
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED I Izaya orihara fan Rhysie Rhysie

Galacta Knight soon span as the kunais whistled through the air, deflecting the small blades off of him, albeit a few hit his shield and stuck there as he glared at the fungus. He soon changes at the creature as he unleashed a flurry of slashes at it...

Izaya
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Izaya watched as the battle between the two started up. It was a lot milder then what he thought was going to happen so far. However, he know that that could change in an instant. He stood at what he thought was safe distance. He was pondering on what to do. He didn't know any of there skill sets nor if they were actually going to fight to the death. He stood trying to think of a plan to get them out of this. On a normal day in Ikebukuro he would be able to stop a fight and redirect, but he also knew the minds of humans and the fact that humans were week. He had no idea if the knight was human but he did know Mico was not. The sound of the knights kind of gave him the hint that he most likely wasn't.

Nadia Fortune
-Canopy Kingdom-

Nadia takes the bottle and keeps it inside her pocket. "Well then, guess I'll be heading there now, and I hope you're right about me getting off the hook with all the crimes that I've committed." She says as she gets up from her table and turns to Minette and say "Minette, I'm going off now!" She then leaves the restaurant, waving farewell to her friend as she does so. Only two more left on the list.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Miko
The Dust
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod I Izaya orihara fan

Miko cursed under its breath as its kunai did nothing. How was it supposed to get past that armor? Hmm, the eyes are a weak point for anyone. Even a small, spherical armored warrior. As it thought, the Knight had lunged forward and started slashing at the tall, walking medicinal mushroom. Miko was an expert at dodging, since one hit could compromise its speed capabilities. Though as it sidestepped the lance swung right at its face. Leaning back, it made a cut under its eye. Miko backed up quickly, doing a back hand spring to gain sone distance.

It raised its hand and wiped the cut, looking at the green blood that was smeared on its hand. It looked back up, "Hmph, not many can land a hit on us. Even a small scratch. We applaud you." It said, the pockets of spores starting to well up on its right arm. And soon after the deflated and Miko held a weaponized spore sac in its hand.

It dashed forward, when close enough it threw the sac as hard as it could at the Knight. The spores would cause vision problems temporarily, and stinging of the eyes. Not to mention the small explosion it made. Miko didn't wait, jumping forward and threw another handful of kunai at the Knight's glowing eyes.

MICHAEL J. CABOOSE
Blood Gulch

Caboose watched with childlike fascination as Orendi attempted to claw his gun away from him. "Why, it's very nice to meet you, many armed lady." He said as he continued to watch as the Verimorph continued her attempts, failing completely each time. "Yes, my armour is very shiny, thank you. And it's blue! Which is definitely not red." Caboose slowly began to wonder if Orendi could be his new second best friend, after Church, of course. Nobody could replace Church, his very definitely best friend.

"Whoa, you have eyes on your hands!" Caboose squealed, excited at the prospect. "That's like four more than two! And you can see in all directions too! I wish I had more arms. Then I could hug Church with all of them!"

"HANDS. OFF." The gun suddenly spoke in a rather high-pitched robotic voice.

Caboose turned to chide his 'pet'. "No, Freckles, bad!"

"YES, CAPTAIN CABOOSE."

"Good boy, Freckles!"

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Orendi
Blood Gulch

Well, it looks like she wasn't getting his helmet. She liked helmets, Oscar Mike's helmet was really fun to put on and pretend like she was some kind of cloned super soldier like he was. Wait? Was Caboose a cloned super soldier too? Did all cloned super soldiers have armor like that? But as he said something about his armor being blue she giggled loudly. "Blue is a cool color but I like RED!! It spills easier!" She exclaimed. "But a blue shiny looks better than a red shiny! Red only looks good on INTESTINES and BRAINS!!!" She laughed.

Then the gun spoke and she jumped back, but when Caboose seemed to scold the gun, and then the gun obeyed. She crept closer, poking the gun carefully. "You named your gun? And it can talk? THAT'S AWESOME!!!" She squealed. "I wanna wear a blue shiny suit like you! Then everyone will be JEALOUS!" Another thought occurred to her. "Hey, why are you alone anyway? Where is everyone? There has to be someone else here right? And this Church, where is he?" She let curiosity get the best of her.

Corrosion Corrosion

AGENT: CALLIE
NEAR STRELOK, KEN, HARU

The sound of a clip being inserted into a rifle was not unfamiliar to Callie. What was unfamiliar, was how suddenly the soldiers seemed to appear. She turned around quickly and, seeing the rifle barrel, slowly raised her hands. She'd have primed a splat bomb if she was thinking fast enough, unfortunately she was now empty-handed, Roller resting against the wall. They spoke in that unfamiliar language Strelok had spoken before.

Callie couldn't tell what any of them were saying, but after a short moment, they stopped threatening to shoot them. Not that it'd do much good; Callie bet she could recover from a shot as long as the bullet didn't linger in her body for very long. It was mostly the shock of having a gun pointed at you that shook Callie into submission a few moments prior.

The leader, Kirov, gestured to the other stalkers, apparently introducing them as Vitaly and Alexei. Besides the gun pointing, they seemed not all that bad. For the moment. But the gun pointing didn't sit well with her. Kirov turned from Strelok to the rest of the group. He said something in that unfamiliar language, which still didn't make much sense in her head. What were they trying to say?

"You, uhm, speak English, too, right?" she asked of the stalkers, sheepishly.

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Corrosion Corrosion CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt )

AGENT: MARIE
NEAR RYUGA

Marie stretched her arms out, placing them on the sides of the seat. She let herself slump down a little in the seat, sighing, "Mario and Luigi, for eel, right there. We'll be fighting them tomorrow. How cool is that?" She looked toward Ryuga, just as he reached over and poked one of her tentacles. As he touches it, it reflexively curls on itself. From the point of contact, a subtle wave ripples across its surface. Marie stops for a moment, "...What are you doing with my tentacle?"

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Last edited:
20531c535aee917f08c534e1b9284eb2a7b6725d_hq.jpg
~Mario and Luigi~

Oh, it's those two again! Emerald and Mercury, if the brothers remembered correctly- those who were with Cinder back at the Bullhead. Funnily enough, they didn't see her there with them. Before they could sign up themselves, they came across the two, noting that they were signing off on the clipboard, one by one. That means they're signing up, doesn't it? Ah ha! That match should be interesting. Mercury signed off first, followed by Emerald. She seemed to notice the brothers before Mercury did, as she was the first to turn and greet them

"Oh hey, it's you two! Quite the popular folk, huh?" Emerald chaffed, just before returning the clipboard she was writing on back to the mahogany wood table, where the portly gentleman and the bespectacled fellow were sitting.

"We couldn't help but go ahead of ya." Mercury added, pausing mid-way to allow for a shrug of the shoulders. "You were busy back there, after all."

"Oh, hello again!" Luigi replied, waving his hand high in the air as they approached. "Ah hah... I suppose! For sure, I wasn't expecting people to recognise us here." It's interesting that people did, actually- they said they knew about them from video games? How far has word of them spread? They clearly aren't on their home planet; just the thought that stories of their adventures reach an intergalactic; heck, maybe an inter-universal level... that's awesome! They simply have to check out these video games when they have the chance- maybe they can show them to the Princess! Or Toadsworth, or maybe even the Professor!

"It's-a no problem, we weren't expecting you to wait up. You came here for your own-a reasons; you didn't even plan to pick us up!" Mario affirmed, smiling as he came closer to the booth. "Thanks again for that, by the way."

"Why, I dare say! Is that THE Mario and Luigi?" The portly gentleman exclaimed, his eyes wide and his mouth dropping slightly agape. "My word! I thought they were only fictional..." His whiskers were certainly ruffled; he seemed surprised to see the brothers, too! It's amazing how many people knew about them; they never would have expected even one person to know their faces here. These games must be really popular! The brothers felt tingly in their chests- today had been terrifying and confusing, for sure, but also so very exciting! Learning about these video games they're in, meeting these people, signing up for this tournament- venturing into a new world! They really must find a way back soon, though- there's no telling when Bowser might recover from his most recent failed kidnapping attempt and strike again.

They will get back, right?

"Yes, though they originally did exist in Nintendo's games, the fact that our Kingdom is currently within a dimension between universes solidifies that similar worlds would've existed but..." The bespectacled man paused, whether it be for breath or to adjust his glasses. "Never have I imagined the Mushroom Kingdom's Universe to actually exist...It's quite astounding!" The brothers stood there, rather blank looks on their faces. This man certainly did have a knack for talking fast! It's as if he poured coffee instead of milk this morning into his cereal. Despite his apparent caffeine fever, the man seemed to be know his stuff. Nintendo's the company that makes these games, huh? They'd be sure to make a note of that!

"Next thing you know, Link might be on our Kingdom's doorstep, eh, Bartholomew?" The portly gentleman ragged, giving the bespectacled fellow a playful nudge- Bartholomew, apparently.

Wait a second... Link? Hey, they knew him! Back with all of that Subspace Emissary business, with the robots and the trophies! Though he was the silent type, he was quite a fearsome warrior! How come they know about him? Does he have video games, too? They doubted it- Link lived in a forest, and it was all very medieval. They weren't even sure if Link had electricity. It's entirely possible that someone who did could have learnt about him and made one, considering dimension-jumping apparently exists, but...

They'd speculate later. For now, they should get this done. The bespectacled fellow sighed, and reminded his portly partner to refer to him as "Doctor Bartholomew". He then turned to face the brothers, realising he hadn't yet answered their initial question. "Why yes, the sign ups is still on going. However, there is only one slot left."

"Oh! That's-a excellent!" Mario exclaimed, briefly clasping his hands together in glee, before placing them back by his sides. "Just in time, eh, bro?" Luigi remarked, glancing back to his brother- his expression mixed with that of relief that they weren't too late, and that of anxiety and uneasiness, as they were going to actually do it- actually fight in a tournament, against people probably with superpowers, or, or super-weapons, or super-anything! Could they do it? Could they pull it off? Sure, they were mostly only in this to learn what was actually going on, but they would be in it to win, too. Could it be done? Luigi paused, gulped, and nodded.

Of course they could! They're the Mario Bros.!

"We'll take-a the last slot, then! Me and Luigi are one team." Mario declared, looking back at the two men for a response.

Last edited:
--Sento Kiryu--
Little Innsmouth
Zamasu Zamasu

As Nadia left, Sento nodded as he then folded the catgirl's photo much like he did with the Nurse's picture. And with that, half of the squad has been recruited. Now there's the entertainer, and the school girl. Given the fact that School's not out this early, he decided to go for the entertainer, Cerebella, next.

"I'll be going now." Sento stood up as he finished his drink, soon putting down the money on the table. "Thanks for the food, by the way." He smiled as he soon walked out of the Inn and took out his phone, soon inserting a bottle as it forms a bike and rides off into his next target. The Dazzling Performer Cerebella.

--Ryuga Banjo--
Bullhead to Vale

"Just...Poking it." Ryuga admitted as he did so once again, watching it slightly jiggle as it ripples all throughout the surface of the tentacle. Who would've thought a human squid's hair would be their tentacles? He soon retracting his hand back to his side. "Wait, is it wrong for me to do that?" He asked, wondering if he had done something unethical.

--Amity Colosseum--
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

"Good! All you need to do is to write your name here, sign here, and put your team name here." Doctor Oobleck said as he handed the brothers the clipboard and pointed at where to write. "Though if I were to guess, your team name will be Team 'Super Mario Bros'?" He raised a brow as he let out a smile, almost as if he made an educated guess on their teamname.

--Galacta Knight--
The Dust
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED I Izaya orihara fan

When the fungus creature dodge, Galacta Knight turned to it's direction as if to look for weakpoints. So far, the only damage he has done was but a mere scratch. Which is impressive. Not many can avoid his attacks like that...Well, save for one blue batwinged warrior. Just as Galacta Knight was about to charge in with his shield, the fungus threw a small sac into his face, causing a small explosion as he was knockes aback, the spores from the sac stinging his eyes from how big the slit in his mask is. He closed his eyes as he tried to sense the opponents next movement when a kunai hit him between the eyes, causing him to bleed out blue blood, befitting of an alien. He grunted as he removed the kunai from between his eyes and discarded it, soon letting out an exhale as he finally regains sight. His foe's strength does not seem to be that much, but he is certainly cunning. The Knight then flew further away from Miko and swung his blade, summoning several energy blades in front of him, directed at most directions in his peripheral vision. The blades then shot forward, obviously aimed at the fungus. If he were to defeat it, he should fight more precisely, unlike that of a brute.

81051342-A244-499C-BFAB-A6B8F4CCF2BE.jpeg
Loader Bot

Inventory/Equipment: Riot Shield, Rocket Launcher and a Turret

A moonshot was fired directly from Helios, yet again coming in about more than 125 knots, but contained in a shipment carrier/box thingy, and it’d take seconds to cause a crater [let that not scare you], but anyway back to where we were which was *pages flipping* ah yes; the Loader is a killing machine so kid you not when I GIVE YOU THE ADVICE ON NOT MESSING WITH IT, even yet bandits and whoever else still mess with them and get obliterated in any shape or form.... The crate will be crashing into Blood Gulch in about 10 seconds and counting as I’m very we- [CRASH SOUNDS, AND LIKE ASWELL MECHANICAL SOUNDS]
“Hi” What a nice introductory word just after forming and killing an unfortunate bystander. Now it was time to play the waiting game until someone could even ask “What the fuck is that?” Or “How did this get here” or something

[Open for interaction]

latest

giphy.gif

Vaughn and Rhys
Inventory/Equipment:
Rhys: Keys to the Hyperion Bolt 4600

Vaughn: Those damn techy glasses that help him perform the fastest of transactions

So... Rhys had to deal with whatever thing had cracked out from the weird egg “Well... this is some shitty situation” This was indeed a situation where someone normal would ask themselves “what should I do, help.... AAAAAAAAA” as a newcomer (Miko in this case) could just do nothing but either stare at it or something as now, someone else could be seen falling “Woah shiiiiiiiit“ [The newcomer hits the sand, miraculously not hard enough to break his face] that was some yelling coming from a familiar voice Rhys would recognized as he saw someone with brownish pants, white shirt and a Black-grayish jacket; hit the sand face first (get it, get it? No, then kill me) in before Rhys walked up to the person who looked really familiar “V-Vaughn, What are you doing here? H-How did you even get in here?” Only the man known as Vaughn could reply with pure “Mmmph, Mmph, Mphm which could translate to “Uhm, I might have fallen into a launcher of somesort while exploring whatever this is with the Children of Helios” that could be that as the fellow businessman tried to stand up and keep a serious face, but the egg thing and whatever came out of it simply had him on an expression of nothing but confusion “May I ask... what the hell is that? A floating cracked whatever that is isn’t normal at all, it is breaking the laws of physics

[Both of them open for interaction]
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

NEAR RYUGA
Ryuga poked her tentacle again, and she could feel the ink sloshing around, "Well, it's doesn't hurt, really, but they're a little sensitive due to all this excitement. I mean, Mario and Luigi, right there. Don't you feel a little tingly?" It was true that they were sensitive, but excitement had a negligible effect on their sensitivity. She just didn't want to admit that they were usually pretty sensitive to touch. This cushioned seat was really bouncy, Marie noticed, "Are seats always as bouncy as this? These are practically as squishy as my tentacles anyways. Poke them instead."

Izaya
Rhysie Rhysie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Izaya now defiantly knew the knight wasn't human. Only Shizuo would have been able to survive a kunai knife to the face, and even then that was a maybe. He then turned when he heard the screams just in time to see a man fall from the sky. "I wonder if Shizu-chan is near by..." He stated to himself, usually he was the one responsible for people, cars, vending machines, Sky scrapers, you name it, if it was falling from the sky, he probably threw it. "That's just what I need on my already bad day..." He looked around to see if he could see the very angry man, and sighed a breath of relief when he didn't see him.

He wondered if he should go to the new comers, but a part of him wanted to make sure that Miko was alright. The battle was definitely heating up now that the knight was summoning weapons and he didn't know if the medic could actually fight an attack like that off. It was intense and everyone not involved could be at risk as well, it would be a good idea if he found another area for cover, maybe one of them new of a place. Then again from what he could tell all five of them had no clue as to what was going on, but he could be wrong so decided to approach the two men. "You know it's not really safe here..." He said as he looked back to the two fighting.

Miko
The Dust
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod I Izaya orihara fan Rhysie Rhysie

Miko felt satisfaction as its plan worked, a small smirk appearing on the thin line of its mouth. It couldn't throw another spare sac, ot needed to recharge. Its body couldn't just produce that whilly nilly. It could kill it if he uses it too quickly. It watched the Knight pull the kunai out of his face and its smirk fell back into a concentrated frown. To its surprise, the Knight moved back further away.

It took a step back as the Knight created blades, oh it just turned even more dangerous. And on top of that, a man seemed to fall from nowhere and it made a mistake. It looked over. And slice, a sword stuck through its shoulder, Miko crying out in pain and jumped to the side. It got cut on the side from yet another sword when it jumped to the side. It grabbed hold of the sword in its shoulder and pulled it out, flinching and wincing.
It threw it on the ground, green blood pouring from the large wound.

It glowed green and its cuts healed but the wound on its shoulder only shrunk and didn't close all the way. It gave the Knight a look, its only hope to win was the eyes. Miko moved forward quickly, it was ready to dodge if need be. It took a risk and got closer than it had before, throwing more weaponry at the face. Soon enough the Knight would catch on and it might be at a loss. Dammit!

"Thank you, please come again." Minette says with a warm smile as Sento leaves the restaurant. On the back of the photo of Cerebella is a note telling of her current location and other info to be reminded of. It reads "While Cerebella is the star of the circus, our resources tell us that she is working as an assassin for the Medici Mafia and as well as a personal enforcer for one of its key members; Vitale Medici, who in turn is the son of the current head. Right now, she is at the Medici Tower, acting as her superior's bodyguard as a meeting is going to be held by the mafia's members. Be careful, she is rather close-minded about the mafia's wrongdoings, as well as you entering Medici territory. If you were able to break in, try to eavesdrop their conversation and report back to me what you've heard."

Hey Elekta Kount Elekta Kount , Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver , you guys still there? Well I got a treat for you two.​

--Sento Kiryu--
New Meridian
Zamasu Zamasu

'So the next one is at...The homebase of the Mafia itself...' Sento thought as he rode back to the capital of the Kingdom and rode in the direction of the tallest skyscraper in town--The Medici Tower. It's quite alarming how the Princess is after an ACTUAL MAFIA MEMBER. Obviously, he couldn't just waltz inside the building, Sento needs a plan.

Sento stopped by a corner store and bought a pair of binoculars and headed to the tower. Obviously, he didn't go directly into the tower, that'll be stupid. Instead, he heads for the nearest building besides it and climbs to the rooftop via the stairs and ladders you'd find on alleyways. Unfortunately, the Medici Tower's too tall to sneak in from there, but he can make do.

Sento propped the Build Driver onto his waist and took out a pair of bottles--A brown one and a grey one, depicting a hawk and a gattling gun respectively.

TAKA! GATTLING! BEST MATCH!

Sento turned the crank on the driver a few times as a mechanism began to form around him, an orange half body in front, and a grey half body in the back appearing when tube runners form along with the mechanism from the belt.

ARE YOU READY?!

"Henshin!" Sento said the keyword as the belt mechanism crashed into his body, the halfbodies snapping onto his body.

The Sky Vandal! HawkGatling! Yeah!

Steam erupted from the cracks of his armor, along with orange, mechanical wings the spread and retracted shortly after the transformation. Now, he is Kamen Rider Build.
Genm%2BCorporation%252C%2BHawkGatling%252C%2BKamen%2BRider%2BBuild.png

"This...Is going to be a loooonnnggg flight."Build sight as he looked up, putting his hand above his eyes as if to block the sun. "Welp. Better not waste any time!" He said as the Build Armor spread its wings, jumping off as he began to soar to the highest point of the Medici Building as fast as his wings can flap, which is quite fast, but not quite. Like a bird's speed, really.

--Stella--
New Meridian
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

While Stella, Elanoe and Delta walked around the city, Stella spotted a peculiar creature flying out of a building, specifically, towards the top of a very tall building.

"What the...?" She squinted her eyes as she tried to get a look at the creature which appeared to be orange and grey. Is it an alien? A machine? One of her allies?Whatever it is, it seemed to have something to do with that very tall building. "...I'm not the only one who saw that, right?" She asked, bringing attention to the grey and orange thing she saw.

--Galacta Knight--
The Dust

Galacta Knight's energy blades disipated as the fungus creature tossed them away, as did the blades that missed the mark. It appears that this fungus can regenerate...That knowledge was enough to make him much more intrigued to give it his all!

As the fungus creature neared, Galacta was ready to unleash a wave of energy when the fungus began to toss more kunais at him, prompting him to block using his shield as he then charged forth, ramming into the fungus with his shield as his wings gave him the momentum he needed. Now, as a hint, Galacta seemed to be relient on his ability to hover, don't you think?

--Ryuga Banjo--
Flight to Vale

"I mean, a bit, but I did learn to control the hype whenever I can." Ryuga said as he then leaned back. He could tell that Monika was kinda ticked off when he poked her tentacles, even crafting a sarcastic analogy to the cushions. "Must be a premium ride...Sorry bout the tentacle thing, by the way." He said as he soon sees the doors opening, and beyond it, was what appeared to be a castle of some kind, and a lone, red clad girl spotting the two.

eccd343d3363892a9b9a1d2a411fe463_full.jpg

"Hi!!" The girl greeted in a recognizable voice, excited. It's Ruby! The, past one at least. On her shoulder was the Cross-Z Dragonbox, flying in circles. "Welcome to Beacon, you two!!"

"Oh, hey Rose-chan!" Ryuga greeted as he walked out of the bullhead, and into the grounds of the Academy. . .

Subject Delta and Eleanor Lamb
Canopy Kingdom.

"Hmm?" Eleanor looked up at what was being brought attention towards. "Oh, what is that?" She asks, though obviously nobody had an answer. Delta was getting slightly sleepy so he was moving a bit slower than his usual slow pace. He groaned tiredly, looking up and seeing the... What was that?

"Do you think it's going to come down?" Eleanor asked. Delta grunted and Eleanor rolled her eyes. "I know its flying up but whatever goes up must come down right?" Delta didn't want to know if it was friend or foe, the last run in they had with a flying object he had to throw Eleanor at it to take it down. And there was no way Delta could throw her that far up anyhow.

Miko
The Dust

Miko braced itsself when the shield was inches from its face, putting an arm up and shielding itself. Or tried. Smack. It was tossed backward, stars in its eye for a moment. Though its reflexes kicked in and it twisted its body to put a hand on the ground and push itself. Now further into the air it was able to flip and land on its feet.

Alright, new plan. This thing looked as if he had no legs, just feet. So naturally he would move slower right? And maybe it could get that shield away from him, maybe. But first it was going to get him on the ground. It reached up and brushed some sand off its mushroom cap. It might tax it a bit but it would have to use its spore sac again. Since it was almost done recharging anyway, it shouldn't hurt it too bad. It clenched a fist and a sac started to grow inside its hand.

It moved forward once again, jumping to the side and threw the sac at the Knight again. And as it hit, and unlike last time, Miko dashed in behind the Knight and aimed two kunai at both the wings' bases, hopefully getting rid of flight would be a turning point in the fight.

latest

Piercing the skyline is the infamous Medici Tower, owned by the notorious Medici Mafia. To think that they own a building this very big one might say that the mafia is so dangerously wealthy. However, this is not important. What is important is for Cerebella to be recruited. It took a very long flight for Sento to reach the very tip of the tower where no one dared to even roam around. Looking down might cause nausea, if you're afraid of heights that is. The entirety of the building's interior is flooded with goons. Sento might need to get a disguise or be a total spy and sneak into the shadows, but knowing he is the Kamen Rider, and that he has a variety of mix-and-match forms, it is sure that Sento can pass this.

But then there is Stella, Delta, and Eleanor as they saw Sento flying towards the tower. Should they follow, they need to be very vigilant as unknown for them, following the flying armor-clad bird man would lead them to enter mafia territory. Should they follow him or not? That is their decision.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Izaya
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Rhysie Rhysie

The moment Izaya had saw Miko get injured by the knight something snapped in his fragile mind. He walked towards the still running weaponized car, the bandits had owned, and pulled the bodies off of it, not giving a crap that the driver's seat was covered in blood, got in. Though he never really did much driving he slammed it into drive with the door still open, and shouted to the other two, "if you're not going to help stay out of my way, but if you are then get yourselves in gear!" He then floored it towards the knight in a full on rage. He still didn't fully understand these urges that he got towards certain people but right now he didn't care, he was headed for the knight at full force. He had no intention to stop for anything. He was also sneering as if enjoying himself as he drove with the intention of running the alien knight over.

NEAR RYUGA, RUBY
"No, it's alright, just... uh, ask... first?" Marie said, confused herself. When would you ask to poke someone's tentacles? And why? Whatever she was about to ask herself was interrupted by the doors of the Bullhead opening, to reveal the city of Vale from a more close view. In the foreground was a stunning sight - Ruby! Except, she looked like the other Ruby, not the one that helped save Marie.

"Hey, Ruby! How have you been?"

--The two Qrows--
Vale
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Corrosion Corrosion

"I'm supposed to ask you the same thing, buster." Qrow(Vol. 5) answered his counterpart as he approached the other Qrow(Vol.3) hands on his pocket. "Why don't you run off with that ridiculous costume of yours? I have places to be."

"Hmph, lemme tell you that this is no costume, bud." The other Qrow growled, agitated. "Unless you want to actually reveal yourself first, FAKER."

"Oh yeah? You're probably not good enough to be my fake." Qrow got closer, slowly gripping his weapon.

A conflict is brewing between the two Qrows...A fight, at this rate, is almost inevitable.

--Ryuga Banjo X Ruby Rose(Vol.3)--
Vale, Beacon Academy

"Oh, just great! Although this Dragon guy followed me into the dorm room and it was super awkward..." Ruby said in her usual, cheery tone as the Dragonbox merely landed on Ryuga's chest. "And for some reason, it keeps on landing on Yang. Like, EVERYWHERE on her body."

"Oh come the hell on, Cross!" Ryuga grabbed the Dragonbox on his shoulder as it struggles to escape his grasp. "Since when did you get this perverted, huh?"

GRROAARR! A high pitched roar emited from the Dragonobox as Ryuga then squished the box's dragon head.

"We're gonna have to talk about this later, okay?" Ryuga said like a pissed off disappointed father as the Dragonbox merely lowered it's head in defeat. "Anyway..." he sighs, "Anything else aside from Cross-Z' shenanigans?"

"Well...There was this robot guy who flew out of Beacon Tower a few minutes ago..." Ruby told them, causing Ryuga to raise a brow. "I really don't know what that's all about..."

--Galacta Knight--
The Dust
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED I Izaya orihara fan Rhysie Rhysie

Galacta Knight was coming in for another strike when he noticed the fungus' clenched fist, he preemptively flew back with it's shields up, taking note of it's blinding properties. As he did so, Galacta noticed a change in the fungus' strategy. Caught off guard, he quickly deflected one of them, but the other...

"KUUUAAAAARRRGGGHH!!" A blood curling cry erupted from the Knight, one of the wings was pierced from the base. causing it to retract as he hopped back, his one wing struggling to keep him airborne. He clicked his tongue, his left wing, paralyzed, dripping with blue alien blood. It'll take a lot of time to regain that wing's strength...Perhaps it's time to get serious.

As he prepared for his next move, a vehicle began to head his way, running at it's full speed.

"Irritating distraction...!" Galacta hissed as he swung an energy slash at the vehicle with the intent of slicing it in half. He soon began to hop around to compensate for his wing as he summoned and fired more energy blades at the fungus for every hop, about 5 blades. . .

--Sento Kiryu X Stella--
Zamasu Zamasu VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

"Only one way to find out..." Stella said as she took out her cannon and aimed for the sky. "I'm going to shoot it." she said as she pulled the trigger, a blue flaming rock of some sort bursts out of her cannon, heading for the most likely area the armored rider flew to.

"Woah!" Sento exclaims as he nearly missed a flaming rock that passed him by, glancing at it. "What the hell was that? A Rock?!" He gulped, "Whatever it is, I don't like the looks of it...!" He continued to fly, eventually reaching the top. Sento perched at the very tip of the building, looking around as he marveled the view from above the clouds...It was nice. Seeing the individual sections of the kingdom was rewarding. Hell, he could even see his old warehouse from here!

"Okay, enough sight seeing Sento." Sento cleared his throat as he flew once more. "We have work to do." He said, lowering himself until he can see the head honcho sitting in his own office...

MEANWHILE! At Stella's

". . .It's either I missed or it dodged." Stella said a few seconds later, placing the cannon on her back. "I can probably chase it down if I scale the entire building...Do you want me to do that?" She asked as if asking for permission from a superior. It's like, an old habbit of hers...

Izaya

Izaya saw the attack and swerved to avoid it but was going way to fast for the top heavy vehicle to turn properly so it rolled over a few times in the sand until it landed upside down. he then crawled out of the wreckage. He wasn't feeling so hot and he struggled to get to his feet still determined to help Miko in anyway he could. He began to advance towards the night with nothing but his switch blade in his hand at the ready. He then coughed up a bit of blood, but still ready. His anger was making it nearly impossible for him to tell he was in extreme pain. He still didn't understand why he was treating Miko like he would his sisters, or even why he would treat his sisters this way, the need to protect them.

Miko
The Dust

A lot of things just happened at once. It was glad its plan worked, okay, now it had to get that other wing. It seemed like it was the only thing to progress. And as he tried thinking up another plan, the sound of a roaring motor caught its attention. Ot risked the look, seeing the surprising sight of Izaya in the driver seat of the truck it had killed the bandits in. And next thing it knew, a slash was heading for the truck. Miko panicked, but if it moved toward that truck it would be an easy target and nobody would be left to save anyone.

Its fears rose as the truck flipped and rolled. That kicked it into action, moving forward toward the truck. Luckily it saw Izaya crawl out and a sigh of relief left it. But Izaya looked... Different. Pissed. And he was hurt. Miko had to use its ultimate power, it would weaken it a bit but it would be fine. It reached back and grunted as it pulled something off its back. It molded itself into a tiny mushroom with an eye and roots hanging off it. Not another bud but a temporary living organism from Miko.

Miko threw it at Izaya, it landed right in front of him and instantly the roots dug into the ground and the remaining that didn't wrapped around his legs tightly as to get him to stop. It glowed green, healing his wounds. Ot had a greater healing factor than Miko's own regenerative ability. Miko moved in front of Izaya facing the Knight, in a ready stance. "What were you thinking? Do not get involved, we will handle this. You will only cause harm to yourself." Miko said to Izaya, keeping its eye on the Knight. "Do not mind him, it is a battle between us." It told the Knight.

It moved to draw any other fire away from Izaya, the five blades coming fast and with precision. Miko dodged and spun, his spores had to recharge. He tossed kunai as he dodged, trying to distract the Knight with that. He got cuts, deep ones too, from the swords. But he would be fine.

Subject Delta and Eleanor Lamb
Canopy Kingdom

"Wait!" Eleanor couldn't stop their new friend from trying to shoot the strange object out of the sky. She watched, and sighed in relief as it missed. Delta was indifferent, shooting it would tell them what it was and if ot was a friend or foe. Of course it probably would becone foe of it was shot. But it missed. Eleanor looked at Stella as she asked for permission to go after whatever ot was. "We don't need to kill anything! We can talk to it, of its not some sort of machine, but no killing unless we have to." She said, sounding kind of scolding. Delta shrugged, showing he didn't care wbat happened as long as they both were safe.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod I Izaya orihara fan

Last edited:
Luariëeccaira

Luariëecairra appeared on the sidewalk, very much alone. Her two companions were no where to be found, which was just great. Now she was stuck in a place she didn't understand without anyone else there to help her make heads or tails of it.
She began wandering down the street, muttering to herself in elvish.

Tags: N/A

2e4zrs3.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

Ivela Zoldyck

Ivela had been in Exodus for several months by now. The first 2 weeks of that time she had spent recovering from some pretty serious injuries. She had to count her lucky stars that she had been dropped in an area of the world that was well developed, or she would likely be dead.
After she recovered she had spent her time taking on assassination contracts. Though she hadn't been here long, she was well known in Vale and the surrounding areas. Well, "The Virtuoso" was well known. She was an assassin. People didn't just...know who she was. At this point her services were fairly expensive.
She didn't have a contract at the moment, so she thought that she would sign up for the tournament. She got to the sign up area just as the attendants said that there was only one slot left, which was taken by the "Super Mario Brothers" who everybody seemed to know for some reason.
"That's disappointing." She commented in a flat tone, her face expressionless. Though before she came to Exodus she had been smiling often, as of late she hadn't been. This was mostly due to her inability to contact any of her friends from her world, and her lack of knowledge about her brother's safety. She was extremely worried. When she had left Killua he and Gon had been getting into some pretty dangerous situations. She hid it by reverting to her previous Zoldyck manner of living.
"It should be fun to watch, at least." She stated, offering a smile that clearly didn't reach her eyes. It must have been a bit unnerving. She adjusted her grip on her violin case.

Tags: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
ynfeu4uwiv.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

Cooper+BT
some kind of base near Skyrim

The snow blew up into the air as a 4 Ton Titan smacked the ground. The Titans' master, Cooper, was bewildered to find himself away from The frontier. "BT, run a scan of the place. This doesn't look like home" the Titan manages to look out a window "Copy, pilot. We appear to be in some kind of facility. The machinery in here seems to be quite sophisticated compared to the town nearby, kinda reminds me of games humans used to play" "this place is creepy BT we should find our way out before we get turned into zombies or something, also load your gun and prepare your sonar pulse"
The hulking beast roamed around the facility looking for signs of life "cooper the facility seems to be fully automated" "i wonder what this was built for"
Corrosion Corrosion

A2
Vale

It seems the two old men were fighting A2 watched on intently and readies her weapons "its gonna be a fight 042 so ready your heavy machine gun "

2B
Vale
"Maam I'm picking up a black box signal" "head towards the signal, but be careful, we aren't sure if its gonna be friendly"

Last edited:
20531c535aee917f08c534e1b9284eb2a7b6725d_hq.jpg
~Mario and Luigi~
Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver

"Good!" The Doctor declared, his facial expression immediately brightening up, as if he had just been completely rejuvenated by a sudden burst of energy. The brothers were unsure whether this was because he was pleased they were signing up or the coffee he had no doubt been guzzling down had began to take its course. It could have been a combination of both. Either way, enthusiasm's not a bad thing! It made the brothers feel welcomed, and put together with witnessing the enormity of the arena they were standing in today and would be fighting in tomorrow; heck, anyone would be thrilled!

And hey, there's nothing wrong with drinking coffee!

"All you need to do is to write your name here, sign here, and put your team name here." Dr. Bartholomew instructed, fishing out the clipboard Emerald had just handed back to him and digging for a pen, holding both out to Mario. He took them both, and, pen resting on his chin, he examined the fields. He was expecting there to be something more than what the Doctor had mentioned; there were no fields for medical or dental information, which the brothers would have thought important for a no-holds barred tournament. No contact details necessary, no height or weight sections to fill out- no, name, signature and team name was all that they needed to fill out. At the very least, they would've expected an email address. They were both relieved that they didn't need to fill that out- after all, it would be difficult to contact the Toadley Clinic in their current situation- and slightly concerned at the same time that it wasn't something to fill out in the first place.

Who knows, though? They've never been here before. If this is so celebrated by seemingly-respectable people, then they must have measures to ensure nobody gets seriously injured. Maybe shields, or something? Hopefully, they were signing up for something like Glitz Pit, and not like Fight Club.

"Though if I were to guess..." The Doctor began, "your team name will be Team 'Super Mario Bros'?" He predicted, raising a brow and letting a smile form across his face. Now this was getting a little creepy; that was the name they used back when they were in that tennis tournament. And in that baseball tournament, too. Was that a video game, too? How much of their lives were made into video games? If a little creepy, that's still awesome! It's like they can relive the great moments of their own lives!

"I was thinking that, actually! But... hm..." Mario paused, drumming the pen lightly on the clipboard. "Don't-a we call ourselves that often, bro? You know, that was our-a name in tennis, and in that baseball competition, too..."

"Don't-a forget the Double Dash races!" Luigi pointed out, standing on his tip-toes briefly before letting his feet fully touch the ground again- elevating his height as if he was trying to get his point in edgeways. "It has our-a last names in it, as well. Maybe we should switch it up a little?" Luigi suggested, tapping the side of his jaw with his index finger, pausing to think.

"Yeah, I think so... but to what?" Mario asked, clicking the pen open and hovering over the 'team name' field.

"I got it!" Luigi suddenly exclaimed, raising his finger in the air, as if he'd had an epiphany. "How about... Team Smash Bros.?" He suggested, hushing his voice ever so slightly and moving his hands slowly, as if to enhance the impact of his suggestion.

"Hey... Smash Bros.! That's-a pretty good! Yeah! Team Smash Bros.! Thanks, bro!" Mario responded, smiling and nodding appreciatively to his brother, before filling out the team name- Team Smash Bros.- and his side of the sign-up sheet. Mario Mario, and then his signature- one which he had given to many smiling Toads as an autograph. Luigi grinned and tugged at one of his overall straps proudly, clearly pleased with himself. Mario then handed over the sheet to his brother, who filled out his side- Luigi Mario, followed by his own signature.

"Okey dokey! Is that everything?" Luigi asked, before he had penned the final stroke of his signature and handed the clipboard back to the two gentlemen.

"That's disappointing."

Without warning, a flat, monotone voice made itself known to those crowding around the booth. It startled the brothers slightly, but the female, nearly-robotic voice served more to unsettle rather than startle. The brothers turned their heads to discover the voice's source- it was a woman with a pale complexion, striking sky blue eyes, and hair adorned with flowers. She wore an intense expression- one that nearly made Luigi quiver under- as well as a black dress and tasteful jewellery. She looked... unhappy? Disappointed? The brothers couldn't tell, because her tone was as neutral as her facial expression- the only part of her face that moved was her lips. The brothers looked at her, mouths agape, unsure of how to respond to such a woman.

"It should be fun to watch, at least." Oh! The tournament! She was talking about that?

"Oh! Did... did you want to sign up, too?" Mario asked, pulling himself together. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and smiled apologetically. "Ah... I'm-a so sorry! We just took the last spot open..."

"M-Maybe these gentlemen could-a help you, anyway? They might still have something!" Luigi suggested, referring her over to the two men sat at the booth, who they had just signed up with. Her expression was really striking- Luigi felt like if he met her gaze for too long, he'd turn to stone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back