Other Random question of the day

It was this futuristic rp on discord that got me really interested, but I’ve always been interested in role playing and dnd since i was a kid. Rping is just another branch of that.

It was either Naruto or Harry Potter rp. I can't remember which of those two was first as they were around the same time.
HP one was a classic forum rp. But Naruto one was a bit different. Everyone created a blog in the name of their character and were interacting through comments and also making posts on how their character's day went lol

It was less a specific roleplay,, I guess. What got to me to start roleplaying was a desire to write, catching up on a season of a show I had been a fan of since I was a child (digimon) but had previously missed, and finding a website with rules and mechanics I fell in love with. In fairness though, that site functioned like one giant, interconnected roleplay, albeit one with multiple running threads.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

What's the weirdest boss battle in a video game you've ever experienced?
I have to say Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time 3ds weird boss and weird battle platform on his bongos. The mechanics of the hover boots made the battle interesting.

Write it down, look for a partner or add it to the list of ideas for the next edition of my 1x1 search thread (or the candidates for when I next dare start something in group), potentially look for RP interest checks that are similar to or else might acommodate the core aspects of the idea, sometimes just let the idea ruminate... There's a lot of possibilities.

I keep it in my head and when i see another rp close to it, i bend the plot a little and ask if they’re still open

What do you do when you've got a good idea for an RP, but don't have a partner to write it with?
All of my RP partners are people I've been writing with for at minimum, the past 3 years. At most, 8.

I am pretty happy with my amount of RPs right now, so if I get a new idea for one, I'm generally just content to go "huh. Cool RP idea," and let it get forgotten. If it's good enough, and I'm in a decent spot, I might suggest it to one of my existing partners to see what they make of it... but yea most of the time it's just an errant thought that is short-lived.

I write it down and save it for later and just hope somebody will be interested lol

What's the most toxic fandom you've ever been part of?
Call of Duty definitely. If that doesn‘t count, maybe MHA. No offense, love you guys, but you need to chill out with the ship wars.

What do you do when you've got a good idea for an RP, but don't have a partner to write it with?
Write my own little story of it, then I can make it go exactly how I imagine it to go. My own characters romances, etc., it’s nice! :3

What's the weirdest boss battle in a video game you've ever experienced?

I didn’t play the game (nor do I remember the name of the game), but I think there is literally a boss called “The Great Mighty Poo”

What's the most toxic fandom you've ever been part of?
Hamilton. On tumblr. I get wanting to rp as musical characters but the shipping of real people rubs me a little bit the wrong way, the erasure of like. Indigenous genocide and Slavery and class inequality from the world of the rping rubbed me a lot the wrong way. Also the nsfw stuff was weird and gross. I was too young for that site.

Miku binder Thomas Jefferson is iconic though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back