Other Random question of the day

Have you ever had to deal with setbacks in life? If so, what did you do to overcome these setbacks?

Oh, of course! I don’t think there’s a single person who hasn’t had setbacks! (Unless they’re a liar or in denial, lol)

As for what I did to overcome them… Well, there have been way too many to list… BUT what I will say is perseverance and determination go a long way 😄

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

If you could go back in time to give one video game company advice, who would you visit and what advice would you give them?

No answers yesterday. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

What's one movie/TV show/video game moment that freaked everyone out but didn't freak out you?

No answers yesterday. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

What's one movie/TV show/video game moment that freaked everyone out but didn't freak out you?
Game of Thrones the red wedding I knew it was coming but watching it for myself on HBO wasn’t as bad or freaky. I don’t believe he deserved to die it’s is that Robb’s unwise choices to led to those consequences.

maybe because of commercials and shops that start selling Christmas-related goods whenever they feel would bring most profit and then stop selling them when they don't get any profit

I just do my best to ignore it, as a jew. but i swear, if the car plays christmass music any time before december, im driving it off a brige. no more. its officialy a hate crime at that point. /hj

Sleeping Beauty wakes up, sues the Prince for harassment and wins the case after long and complex investigation, inviting Good Fairies as witnesses. The truth about the Wicked Fairy's curse comes to light in the process. Then she dedicates her life to plotting revenge against the Wicked Fairy. In the end she shoots the Wicked Fairy and disappears into the sunset. Open ending, possibility for sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back