Other Random question of the day

maybe because of commercials and shops that start selling Christmas-related goods whenever they feel would bring most profit and then stop selling them when they don't get any profit

I just do my best to ignore it, as a jew. but i swear, if the car plays christmass music any time before december, im driving it off a brige. no more. its officialy a hate crime at that point. /hj

Sleeping Beauty wakes up, sues the Prince for harassment and wins the case after long and complex investigation, inviting Good Fairies as witnesses. The truth about the Wicked Fairy's curse comes to light in the process. Then she dedicates her life to plotting revenge against the Wicked Fairy. In the end she shoots the Wicked Fairy and disappears into the sunset. Open ending, possibility for sequel.

Less modern, more 1791. You know beauty and the beast? How it is set (at least in the live action Disney movie) just after the 7 years war? Welllllllll….. here is the thing with being a royal in France. It drives me crazy, but the royals are the ones who loose their head.

Random question of the day:

You fall asleep watching TV and dream that you end up in the last show you watched before falling asleep. Which show did you end up in?

A person would wonder why I would suddenly start watching Tv again, but assuming show isn’t just TV shows, I guess I’d be in the world of Konosuba during the Megumin prequel times. I wonder if I’ll get a skill that sounds great but is useless with my personality.

If there wasn't a risk of getting caught and it didn't happen too often, probably yeah, and it did happen a few times. There were some subjects in which I either did the homework at the start of class (or just enough to pretend I had done it by volunteering for questions I had done) or I improvised an answer when called (because some subjects are less about being taught and more about knowing the buzzwords the teacher wants to hear). So if I hadn't done it myself I couldn't exactly let them copy it.

Depends on friend and homework lol
Usually would let them, unless it's something individual where copying would be too obvious (like an essay).

Because when you’re inebriated you have a reduced self-awareness and ability to self-regulate, meaning that subjects you might not normally bring up or might have more care with the nuances of come out unfiltered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back