Other Random question of the day

I came to school with these super Mario sodas that were not sold anymore.

Attachments

• DFBCD3F2-6076-4E8B-8814-8041C29BC630.jpeg
    DFBCD3F2-6076-4E8B-8814-8041C29BC630.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2
we didn't have show and tell, but i brought japanese pokemon cards to school once and got flocked by kids

I can’t pick a specific one, but there’s a sub genre of isekai manga that is “revenge isekais” where the formula kind of goes that the hero is betrayed at some point, and likely quite mistreated by some of the worst pieces of s***t imaginable, then comes back and turns into an unapologetic monster to enact revenge. And I don’t (necessarily) mean that in the literal sense.

A lot of these manga know their target audience and what they came to it for, so they go ham and shamelessly edgy. Mass murder, torture, extreme levels of sadism, brainwashing, cannibalism, among several other things among which some I’m not sure I can mention on this site, are par for the course. I think most of them would make great candidates for the question’s answer.

Most well known one I guess would be Keyagura from Redo of Healer. Since that one got an anime.

I had an ok Halloween. Honestly didn’t do much, worked on a personal project I wanted to finish by Halloween and still managed to fail to meet that deadline, so I opted to see how much I could write for a short story within half an hour instead, don’t worry it make much sense in context either.

Other than that, I was just watching over the doggo and having the awkward exchange of explaining to the kids that I didn’t have any candy to give out this time (we usually do but my parents are out of town and I was busy with tests until that afternoon).

I had a normal work day which was very intense so it was probably the scariest part. And in the evening we played a horror game with a friend (my friend was streaming and I was watching and we discussed what to do). It was actually fun!

I didn’t much either just watching a Tom and Jerry round with the cats. They were chasing each other and you know mayhem.

There's honestly too many to list since I just love to sing.

Starting to look forward to these, to be honest.

I don't really know how to answer that one though, so I'm going to simply say no 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back