Other Random question of the day

No answers yesterday either. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

At what age did you start learning to do household chores?

I actually don't remember what specific age, since my parents didn't really enforce chores as a thing I needed to learn (which I wish they did.) But I do remember my parents getting frustrated with me not doing the dishes during my teenage years.

I don't know for sure, but I do know it was young. I remember in grade 1 (I would have been 5 or 6) we were having a circle discussion about chores. So many in my class said they had none and, when it was my turn, they were shocked when I said my sisters and I took turns vacuuming, sweeping and washing dishes.

gg it’s like giiive meee attention I’ll keep screaming and scratching until I get it. It isn’t exclusive to bathroom time lol.

Last edited:
Random question of the day:

How long would a cartoon character's prison sentence be based on all of the crimes they have committed over the course of their respective show's runtime?

Yes. It's been milked to death. I'm sick of superhero movies now.

Is it going bad? I thought it was still quite popular and has a lot of fans. But I may be wrong, I only watched like one or two movies. Anyway, if it's going bad, they may end it and reboot, that's been done before in the industry.

Marvel 100% has survived past it's time. The storytelling, the special effects, and the hype for it has all gone down hill. They are milking it to death. Same with Star Wars. They should just let them end in high notes and be done with it.

I came into class after lunch and was finishing off some cookies I had. Because the bell had already rung the teacher made me spit them out. Didn't even let me finish chewing and swallowing them. Nope. Expected me to spit them out into the trash.

We had a teacher who liked to shout and slam on a table with a book. He did it often during class, especially when angry if no one replied correctly. I'm still afraid of sudden loud sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back