Other Random question of the day

I mean, maybe? I’m not a kind reader so knowing for sure is pretty much impossible… unless maybe they came right out and said it… But even if true as far as marketing tactics go that really isn’t a bad one, as long as their actual ability to properly voice the character is still there.

Random question of the day:

Are you disappointed with the way Castlevania went from linear styled to Metroid styled in their games?
Finally, a question I can answer!

They're both (sort of) the same style of genre. There's a reason it's called "Metroidvania" and not just "Metroid-like." The early Castlevania games had virtually no differences in gameplay, on a fundamental level, other than that you couldn't save. Now I can't speak for the latter entries, as I haven't really gotten to play many of them, but Metroid games can be linear too: Metroid II: Return of Samus is basically a straight shot down from the starting point, with the occasional branch in paths.

But back to the question: if Castlevania really has switched up gameplay styles, I'm not inherently disappointed. Games need to evolve too, and if that means trying on some different flavors of gameplay style, I'm excited to see what happens when I get my hands on a copy.

I mean, yeah. I think it's only natural to look back on old relationships and miss them. Sometimes it's just nostalgia, other times it's because I believe those friendships could have been something good for me if I had tried to preserve them. Time moves on though, and we must accept that no one is permeant in our lives. Instead of looking back sadly, it's better to think of the positive impact those friendships had on us.

Indeed. I've lost my fair share of friendships to distance, time, and argument. It's quite a depressing thing when it happens and it weighs on me to think about. It's taught me lessons, things to be weary of, to avoid doing or more careful about at least, for better or for worse.

Yeah. I try not to dwell on it for too much or assign myself too much blame for failed relationships. Only thing you can do is reflect, learn, and move on.

Sometimes.

I'd say about half the time I lose a fried is from just drifting apart. Yes, it makes me feel sad, but it's just what happens and it's normal. The other half of the time is me forcefully cutting somebody out of my life after they turn out to be a total wangrod.

Honestly...? Not really...
Kind of sad to say it, but I don't think I ever had any really good friends until I joined RpNation. That was kind of the turning point where I discovered what kind of good and bad qualities there were to look out for in my friends.

Recently a friend came back from nowhere after about two years, and I feel like he's the only person I'd ascribe that sort of nostalgia to. And he's back now, lol.

I hardly ever really look back on those things friends aren't forever sometimes you grow apart or things change and you just drift apart so I don't really par say look back on them much cause it's just kind of a fact of life you'll loose friends and gain friends

"You're right. You're not my daughter. And I sure as hell ain't your daddy." - Joel, The Last of Us

Pretty much, what Idea said. Leaving comfort zone would cause trouble by default.

easiest doesn't mean most boring

Easiest would be tutorial levels in most games. Boring would be any kind of grinding.

... What... a great question to ask on the first day of national women's month... That is.. really mean spirited mate. I'll.. answer an older one instead.

What's the most hurtful thing you've heard a fictional character say to another fictional character?

"Do you absolutely despise me?"

"No, I despise myself."

"Why?"

"For allowing myself to love you once." - The Painted Veil.

I'm agreeing with cosmo the question is pretty mean given it is national womens month and the word fat is a frowned on word so like with cosmo I'll also be answering a previous question as this question just sits wrong with me given I'm a women who was at one point very self aware of my weight back in middle school to highschool and honestly still am considering i sometimes skip breakfast and sometims lunch.

Also the question would never be a nice question to ask weather you post it in march or later down the road like say april as I said fat is a frowned on word and should never be used to describe someones weight, but people use it even though it's highly disrespectful
Random question of the day:

What do you like to do on the weekends when you're home alone?
Play video games and watching vids on youtube

Last edited:
... What... a great question to ask on the first day of national women's month... That is.. really mean spirited mate. I'll.. answer an older one instead.
I apologize, I was unaware that March was National Women's Month. If I had known this, I wouldn't have asked this question today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back