Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Why do fast food workers hate people rapping their order for a video? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a different one.)

This happens? Well if I was a food worker I'd probably hate it because they'd talk too fast and I wouldn't understand a thing.

What Onmyoji said. You've been working for hours, listening to people speak over an intercom that is probably shoddy at best and now you have some random person rapping their order at you 'for the lawls' and you now have to figure out what in the world they are even talking about as they happily giggle to their viewers about their rap/you not understanding what they want and why they are making your job harder then it needs to be.

It is what is known to most people as a 'Dick Move'.

Depends on the friends. The ones I've been friends with longest are all around my age and going through similar stuff so we're all pretty equal. But in the rp community (especially in groups) I always seem to be several years older than everyone else and take on the role of rp mom.

However, maturity is relative. There's a lot of different ways to be mature, and honestly I'm just best at giving advice and guidance.

I feel like everyone has done something they regret. Doesn't have to be big, like omg, I killed my neighbor, and just I should have done x today but didn't cause was lazy.

Anyways, for serious regret, I handle it in the only healthy adult way possible, by repressing the memory into a small box and chucking that box to the dark corners of my mind where I forget about it until 3 am when I can't sleep and I randomly remember that box.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Have you ever found a new internet community you fit in after getting kicked out of another one? If so, what's your experience with your new community?

I was never 'kicked' out of any internet community. There were some that I left because I didn't feel comfortable there and some that just died out for natural reasons or due to drama.
And yes, I found new communities.
RPN is a perfect example, actually. The forums where I roleplayed before closed and after some time I joined RPN and stayed here for a few years now :)

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Have you ever found a new internet community you fit in after getting kicked out of another one? If so, what's your experience with your new community?
Similar to Onmyoji, I never got kicked out of a community
But I have found a community that's my second home- my university's sci-fi society, everybody's so lovely and nerdy and being on committee is like being part of a crazy family. I never though I'd be the committee joining type, but honestly I love it

Back to the Future, because I never watched the other two

I love Bill and Ted, but DW spurred on my fascination for strange and creepy creatures. I'll have to choose Doctor Who

Users who are viewing this thread

Back