Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Which videogame character would you go out to lunch with?
Tough one! Probably a Persona protagonist. Joker or the main guy from 3. They seem like they can probably hold a hell of an interesting conversation. And if we don't get to talk about that kind of thing: at least they seem like chill dudes.

Conserve it, and blow a percentage on buying actual land so I can do with it as I please. And be as loud and open as I want to be. If I want to build a garage, or dig out a pool in the backyard, I expect not to have some moron go and mess with it. If I want to use it to make a hyper garden, then shall so it be.

I don't have many things I want to buy. That which I want is either still under development, I'm waiting for it to be cheaper, or there's no space anyway or a lack of economical means to transport it.

Regardless of if it's beaming sun rays into my eyes, i'd blow a few dozen Gs on getting a omni-treadmill with the chair option, whatever new VR device gets made up if it has controllers like valve's index or the game is designed with haptic gloves in mind, the full suit and motion trackers so I can "be a real one" and feel things, etc. You know, normal gaming Pinocchio stuff. And I want to get a new shovel. Yeet.

DonAte it to charity for a cure for The virus And cancer. I'm not wasting it.
Though if my parents won, they would use it to renovate our house.

depends on how much I'd win but if it's a lot I would fulfil my dream and do the world tour to meet with my online friends that I never get a chance to meet otherwise because it's too expensive.

It'd probably be in the top five. But #1 is definitely not. Maybe it could flex its way up #2 rather than a more probable 3 at normal, but that requires that some like Peter Griffin has immunity to death. So some antics could happen in the first place. It'd require the chicken person to be a thing or a guy to hallucinate intensively.

Otherwise, alot of the threatening disasters never happens, Peter Griffin if he survived would die by lung cancer, and in general alot of the horrid acts taking place would not transpire. Adam West would probably be thrown out for incompetence if he didn't wise up, with some scenes depicting him being more intelligent but acting a role, and there's a chance he'd be imprisoned or killed at worse with that whole KGB thing. Otherwise, still put in such a situation that he'd be ruined. Any tourists, new residents, etc would soon outrun the native population as the more nameless and some named characters die off or leave.

All in all, it'd probably be safer as they all end up killing themselves due to not being able to survive the more dangerous acts, or become less threatening via comas and paralysis.

If that was avoided, then it would be up there. If it wasn't limited to America under context of the US, and not in wartorn countries, there's far worse. Far more active and deliberate than quahog. Even time fuckery doesn't skew the scales, except for the one causing the next civil war. But by that point Joe's body? You'd see a whole lot of that everywhere. He's just a police officer, and I assume he got augmented prior to heavy fighting early on, or it took place under a heavily secured area deeper inland to be even remotely possible without ending up dead or incomplete. However, it'd seem they're mentally wiped, so anything good outta that is prevented and made worthless.

In that context, it could possibly be the worst. But imagine Miami, LA, Detroit, and Chicago. They'd certainly be capable of rivaling it in both apocalyptic look and damage. Everyone having a gun, and Cleveland having an RPG I think at one point, more structural damage. Now imagine the damage a collapsing skyscraper could do, even if it merely collapses in upon itself. This would happen at least once. Either by sustained damage, or continual - internal fighting. Quahog has the advantage of being a bit more rural/distanced.

So no. Springfield, a close comparison, has a nuclear reactor proper. A number of family Guy antics are isolated to the town, city, local environment. Besides chicken fights for one of some examples, it's more localized than that. Not an intensive amount of casualties, or it's minimal. The chicken fights are equal to if the Springfield reactor went Chernobyl, except the latter could spread over time to further distances away. Knowing how it's world works, microphone spam is like an atomic bomb, and if it exists as depicted so along with the logic, it could probably explode like someone hit it with an ICBM. Only Brian had a worse effect, and that's when he used Stewie's time machine wrong. Though again, it could get to the top five.

A visual novel that we're planning to make with some friends. Maybe we'll indeed start a campaign for it one day.

Assuming I would start it on reasonable grounds, and not without any form of actual development behind the idea, it would most likely be an isometric RPG not unlike Pillars of Eternity, but set in my own world. Isometric, because it would be unrealistic to assume I'd receive enough donations through it to make anything more complicated.

Ideally, I'd want to make it a normal 3rd person RPG, but isometric RPGs also have their own charms.

To start a platforming game I've been wanting to make for a while. Once that one's finished, we could keep making more videogames to publish and sell online. After all, everyone's in their houses, it's the perfect time to sell videogames online! I might try to make so everyone who donated at least as much as it costs to buy the game would get it for free.

Random question of the day:

If you were to start a Crowdfunding/Kickstarter project, what would it be for?
I have several reasons why, ill list a few...

I have an animation project I really wish to start. It is based off of a lot of fandoms (it's sort of a crossover of lots of fandoms) and I really need the money to buy the tablet, pay for premium drawing programs, and give some to others.

Another reason would be for drawing. Like I said, I love to draw and it's pretty hard when you draw digitally then draw on paper for a while after not getting used to it.

Those are a few I could name at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back