Other Random question of the day

"You fucked up my face"
*shot*
"You have my permission to die."
*shot*
After all the painstaking rubbish we had to get through just to hear that. The context makes it painfully and sadly hilarious. ~Hunting Down The Freeman.

I'd say one of my older ones would be:
When I woke up in a cotbed, attached up high to the right corner of the room. Besides me towards the wall was the vent, and it led nowhere. There was just a tiny slit cut into the side of it. Having fell on my back trying to get out of it, I jumped up to the sound of a heavy gust of wind. It was coming from the dressing room, so I went to investigate it by walking through the hallway. Upon opening the door, there was a random football painted pink with a drawn out smiley face. It was held in the arms of a headless mannequin that was laying down in the bed.

I slowly walked into the room after a few minutes of looking around. The wind was still blowing, coming from the bathroom mirror. The first thing odd was the mirroring of certain aspects. Rather than next to the door the nightstand was up against the open wall segment to the bathroom, the foot of the bed was facing the door rather than the "head" I guess up against the left wall on the way in. The ceiling fan was off, the minifridge was unplugged, and the bathroom light was on.

As I walked past the bed into the bathroom I saw the small hole in the mirror. Strangely, the wind wasn't actually coming through it. Looking into the dark hole, it was sealed from what I could tell. Beyond that was another apartment. So I turned around to go to the nightstand, as there usually is a flashlight in the upper drawer. However immediately, I saw the mannequin now sitting upright. The mini fridge was lightly humming and the light was shining out. I was generally perplexed, but I slowly reached to the drawer while looking at the mannequin. After getting a pair of socks, I threw it at the mannequin.

This didn't do anything but bounce off of it. I then heard a loud stomping coming from the ceiling, back in the hallway to get to this room. Keeping an eye on the bed, I went to the door and left. I heard the sound of bouncing rubber behind me and quickly turned around. I saw the football, immediately after that the bedroom door slammed shut and locked. Still hearing the stomping noise, I looked up and there was now a descending ladder that was opened. The place didn't have an attic, so that alone was strange. I climbed up and surveyed the attic before continuing.

There was the sound of wind blowing, but no actual breeze. Towards the bedroom's direction was a pull string, grabbing and pulling it down, a light turned on. In front of me in the light were mannequins facing my direction, seated around a round table in the center of the attic. As I turned my gaze to either direction, and then trying to turn my head to look behind were mirrors, upright mannequins, and dusty portraits. Below me was the odd football and the ceiling ladder was gone. Hearing the breeze getting louder, I noticed a hooded shadow in my peripheral vision. Going to stare at it, I was met instead with the light breaking and the string falling to the ground. My feet got swept and I fell on the ground, slamming my head against an object. I had fallen unconscious.

I woke up in the dream again seated at a table. Besides my arms, head, and back, I couldn't move of my own free will. Even though I was not tied up. In front of me were two hooded figures. They were also seated, with both their hands cupped together staring at me. The one to my left was a relatively skeletal woman, and wore a black jacket and hoody, while the one on the right looked more pale and was obviously a guy. We were in a white room without doors or windows, and everything was shiny and metallic.

They simultaneously asked me random bizarre questions like how many times I've gone outside that day. Towards the end I asked who they were, and they raised their heads upright. The one on the right removed their hood and appeared more like a bloodless version of me. The one on the left was shadowed beyond their mouth. They just had an extremely wide devious-esque grin, and just asked me how many times I had been here before. She also slightly resembled my face but with a unique jawline and a stubble of a nose. Before I could respond there was just a bright flash of light. That was pretty much the end of the dream.

More recently? It is less inception-ey.
Quite literally I was standing in front of a mirror and my reflection just appeared to be a weird shifting mirror. I had one sideburn on my right, my entire left half of the body seemed to be genderbent while the right half remained the same. I was capable of doing two different expressions at the same time. My right I could grin while my left I could independently open and close without altering the opposite side, and I was shorter.

I had a friend beside me which freaked me out. Not freaking me out because they exist, but this large bearded dude was wearing a fuckin' red dress, had a hime cut, the sidelocks were curved sideburns, and was smoking a cigar. After we heard a banging noise outside, he left and said "Well I'll see you tomorrow. I got some business to attend to." The dream ended when I looked back at the mirror, and both halves of my mouth randomly and at different times grinned without my attempt, and my right half started shifting or morphing to another form. I woke up before I could see the end result.

How is that for strange, candyman?

Ok, this one is really weird, more of nightmarishly weird...

I woke up at my grandmothers house and it was a sunny day, but I was sleeping in the attic. And to the right of me was a drawn pentagram, that looks like it has been there for ages, but my grandmother doesn't allow stuff like this. The candle were still lit, and I saw a small child reciting a spell of some sort,ectodsr lopidid. For some reason, I understood it. My grandma called me down for breakfast. And.. There were millions of stairs, millions. I couldn't pick one out, but walking down one, I saw myself in all of them, but... One of the strange clones was the small child reciting a spell, it was me!

I got down to the kitchen eventually, and ate breakfast. I started walking back upstairs, but the stairs were distorted. And I saw yet again the creepy child. She said,"come with me to the dark kingdom...". I didn't follow her, for it was not real, it couldn't be real, and soon enough the child was gone. "I have never been to that kingdom before, what a creep...", I got up to my bedroom, not the attic, and stared at myself in the mirror. My face started turning black. I screamed as loud as I can, but no one heard me. I banged on the floor, no sound.

The closet that was next to the mirror opened, and the child said,"you should have listened, Laura! Look at you now, you're dead!" My sister came up and asked,"Laura, where's my super Suit!?". What the crud, she doesn't have a super suit, she's a normal child!
"Sylvia, you don't have a suit...."
"Uhhh... Yeah I do! Have you seen it!?"
"No! Now look at me, I'm going to die!"
"Ha! You're lying, I see nothing...", she pointed at my face and chortled
But my face was pure black as this moment, and turning goopy," Sylvia, help!"
"Uh huh, ya... No... You've always lied to us, you left this family to start your police job, now you've always lied to us..."
"But but, sis! Mom! Anyone, help!"

Then I woke up at home, staring at myself in the mirror, with the bathtub filled with what looks like ink... The mirror showed what happened yesterday at my grandmothers house, with my family laughing at me, calling me a liar, than a man showed up in the mirror with the child, "you're coming with us..."

I woke up before anything else happened, I don't think this one is weird, but it was weird to me...
sounds like a great plot for my book...

Last edited:
Random question of the day:

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Ohhhh this is gonna be fun-

So basically there was this house.
Looked fairly normal from the outside, but when you entered it and walked down the corridor on the right, you'd arrive at a completely wretched part of the house that you couldn't see from outside.
Looked like there had been a fire.
So, you see, it was forbidden to enter that part of the house. No idea who forbid it, or why, it just was.
So me, my ex-best friend, my parents and my ex-boyfriend were there, for whatever reason.
That house was near a jungle that was the home of some... Tiny, pygmy-like creatures that looked somewhat like the Bokblins from Botw, but seemed to have an overall human intelligence. Mixed with a little bestiality.
But they loved to swim, so we built a pool for them-
I entered the forbidden part of the house but it didn't really seem to anything special.
The house caught fire and we had to escape through that forbidden part-
And suddenly everyone had just disappeared and the little creatures were running around everywhere and music was playing...
I have absolutely no friggin idea xD

Random question of the day:

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Here's what I have written from my phone of one of my weirder ones. All of them are weird, truthfully.

"There was a big loss/war. I didn't dream about it, it took place after the fact.

I was in a dirty, broken, abandoned building with a family living inside of it. Things were black, grey, pale, neutral colors basically with a lot of broken glass around. There was a creature inside the basement of the building - the entire basement was filled with green mucus that oozed a weird steam/haze. Someone had died. I was talking to a family that were located down in North Carolina. The goo had a monster in it that was part worm and two parts something else, reptilian or human. At first it couldn't speak but then after some time it was able to. It would slither and crawl and writhe around in the goo and I remember as I waded through to do something, it would follow me or chase me around, along with anyone who was with me me or trying to catch me. When it caught someone, it attacked and ate them by puling them into the go and mating/absorbing with them. It was always hungry.
At some point it turned out it was an experiment to bring someone who had died in a catastrophe back to life.

I was on a bus with the woman who owned the worm creature and she was clutching a clear trash bag but I couldn't fully see or make out what was inside of it. It looked like clothes. She had been abused by her husband - the one who had died and turned into the worm.

There was the bus driver woman who was doing something abusive, I think with a dog. When I told her what she was doing was wrong and that I was going to stop her, she said she was filming me. I had made a pig friend during the catastrophe period and we decided we were going to help the dog. The pig avoided the cameras on the bus with my controls like a cut scene in a video game. We got off the bus at the same place the worm was being held and got out to run away through some fields. Everything at that point was bright colors, like blue and green and everything felt or looked like plastic.

We took the dog with us and it had puppies. It was a Dalmatian. The worm had formed into a person and I met the woman who was carrying the bag from the bus into a place that was also broken/destroyed in the inside by the catastrophe. The person who had died had come back to life [the worm] and she was holding onto his belongings. He got them, was devoid of emotions or thoughts but remembered what happened to him. He had black hair that was slicked back, some facial hair, and brown eyes. He didn't speak very much.

I went back int the building where the worm was originally kept. The place was dirty and scary but then I found more people upstairs. A new area had been unlocked basically and inside was clean and tidy. Some people were there, that family from the start. I gave them the puppies where their child started to play with them and I was informed he had autism. He loved the puppies and they said they would care for them. The dream ended cutting to the TV where static was playing and eventually drowned out all of the noise."

It takes two to argue. If you really, actually want to stay out of trouble online... Don't participate. Hard to argue with someone that's silent and doesn't actually care, lol.

Also, people who pride themselves on being brutally honest are generally more interested in being brutal than honest.

Also, people who pride themselves on being brutally honest are generally more interested in being brutal than honest.

Amen.

Moral I learned off the internet is that anonymity can change a person. Of course, the usual thing that happens is that people can be more of a prick online, but sometimes it can be the way around. Maybe that quiet kid at class is actually pretty nice and friendly online. It's the Internet, and you're never gonna know what you're gonna get.

Oh boy, one thing I learned is that if there's a toxic chat room, stay out of it, the only thing it'll do to you is get your ass whipped by cyber bullies and if you're breaking up a fight that's been going on for... Over an hour, forget it, it'll never end

Hmmm… Moral from the Internet…

So many people are surprised when you’re nice. So stay nice, enough angry rude people in life as it is.

I was for a long time in the middle with this, as I initially was a PlayStation fan, but moved over to Xbox when the 360 came out. Since then, in back over to PlayStation because I have a lot of games that I enjoy that are exclusive to it and it was more familiar to me.

I was for a long time in the middle with this, as I initially was a PlayStation fan, but moved over to Xbox when the 360 came out. Since then, in back over to PlayStation because I have a lot of games that I enjoy that are exclusive to it and it was more familiar to me.
Hey, pal. I made it very clear at the beginning of the thread to quote previously asked questions if you're gonna answer them so that I don't get confused as to which question you're answering. I know you're new here, but I'm just going to give you a warning. It's a pet peeve of mine when people don't quote previously asked questions when answering them, regardless if they're new users or not.

You bet your fine, shapely, rhino ass I do.

Only one person in my life ever. Ruined my rep, made me stop writing my personal thing and all. I'll have a valhallan styled feast once I know that slimy, lying, pimp-my-hoe lookin' beotch is off on surfing vacation near an active volcano. The closest representation in life they'll get to witnessing hell.

Only one so far, and it's burning slowly.

Old classmate who used to be my friend, talked serious shit about me when I called them out on their toxic behavior behind my back (enough that even the toxic group themselves were telling her to stop-- I only found out because a concerned classmate asked me what happened because this chick couldn't stop talking trash about me at lunch.) and was generally very "user-friendly", as I call it. Basically you only exist to them when you're useful, otherwise you're one with the void.

I wouldn't have held a grudge against her if she hadn't got her ass dropped from the star section (who she demanded to be moved to because she was being "bullied") and forced to fall back into our section because her grades were terrible. Nobody wanted her back. Not even I did. But she acted all buddy-like with me, anyway, at least until she settled in and started hanging back out with her star section friends. She basically kept me around because she had a huge crush on my best friend at the time and kept me as "that guy you tease and make fun of to show off to your crush." My best buddy wasn't having it though.

Believe me, I tried believing this girl actually wanted to be friends again, so I opened up and talked about how she talked trash about me and how that was a bitch and a half to deal with. Her response, I shit you not, verbatim, was, "Oh, I don't remember that."
Stood up, brushed dirt off my shoulder where she'd tapped me, and went "Well, if you don't care to remember that, I don't care to remember you either. Fuck off."

That was a couple of years ago, but it admittedly still burns me up inside to think about it.

OH he'll yes..

My sister is one, she annoys me all the time, and it won't stop...
I ask her lots of questions, some she doesn't know the answer to, and she answers back,"well, how am I supposed to know!?"
She will ask me the same question I asked like five fucking minutes ago, I answer back with the correct answer,will adding,"wait... If you didn't know the answer, why'd you ask me the same question five minutes ago!?"

*facepalms* ugh.... But, I'll have to deal with it, it's just sisters anyway...
-_-

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back