Other Random question of the day

Depends on what it actually is. So I shall make an example.

If some jackwagon calls me a pimp it'd actually be funny.
If they made me out to be Satan, it would depend.
If I was accused of stealing a super fancy smancy ring I couldn't even get to that is defended by sixty hexamillion war drones, and it ends up missing, the answer is yes.

It is one of the most hurtful things for someone to throw at you, especially when it’s coming from someone you thought knew you better than that.
Indeed. Yesterday, I asked for opinions on a story idea on a Discord server, which led to an offended server admin going on a rant and accusing me of attacking women and shit, which wasn't true at all. I was just asking for opinions on a story idea, and I wasn't trying to be sexist or offend women in any shape or form.
Bottom line: Criticism is appreciated, but no one deserves such harsh treatment or be accused of things that aren't true.

As someone else already said, it depends. False accusations wouldn't bother me, unless they might lead to unpleasant consequences, in that case I would worry and get all paranoid.

Ugh... I absolutely hate it, oh dios mio...

One day, I lost a box of discs for my homeschool program and it held up my day, I my sis kept saying,"you lost it! I didn't do anything!"
"I thought you picked up the box of boxes of discs the other day, and I clearly saw you pick up my box of discs and set them somewhere, I didn't do anything either!"
Well, guess who did it... It was my sister

Another one, I was in my bedroom, sitting on my butt with my cat, then I heard my sister scream,"LAURA, WHERES THE CAT?!"
"I have no idea..."
"Well,I can't find him so he must be in your bed, with that outta the way, did you take daddy's pen again?"
"No..."
"Tell me the truth sis..."
I just ignored her for five minutes, cause it surely wasn't me...
It was my second sis who took it

Most that I actually care to remember were a bit later on and teen titan based. Whether you view it as a kid's show is up to debate. Pokémon is the only one I can clearly remember out of everything kid dedicated, but I don't remember too much beyond things like James with fake boobs.

Essentially if you're asking for a particular innuendo such as the more bodily related, than the general form jokes:

1: See-more in one episode implying that he can see through Starfire's clothes.
2: Divide and conquer, cinderblock's limp phallice joke.
3: [not sure if this fits.] Blackfire implied to have been anime tentacle monstered into motherdom, and then presumably harassed by the offspring similarly.
4: Starfire literally describing procreation or just the stim' version at one point.

Thinking on it now, that show really had a lot of fucked up shit XD. Is it on par or beyond with Spongebob? Who knows, but I'm assuming the question isn't for in general like suicide jokes. Though Pokémon is a oddball too, especially in the games...

Uhmmm one that left me shocked after ten times watching it, and left me thinking as a child the first time watching it was the Helen (from the incredibles) scene where she looks in the mirror and... I forgot the rest...

There's this one scene in one of the final episodes of Avatar where Katara says "I've got a big surprise everyone!" and Toph shouts. "I knew it! You did have a secret thing with Haru!". How that made it into a TV-Y7 show is beyond me.

I missed a lot of stuff from Shrek, though I can't remember exactly what it was I missed

Then again, I missed everything as a kid and just laughed because whoever said the thing was amusing and, of course, everything they said was comedic gold... >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back