Other Random question of the day

The God's chain. Look no further to behold the grandest piece of garbage known to mankind. It is unusable, require cheats, barely animated etc. You gotta gun down the blue man group that has taken up arms eith tommy guns, on crappy stolen asset and music collageland. You are armed with a 20th century pistol that arbitrarily changes size and can only reload when it wants to be. The view distance is so stunted that you will only see mountains once you fall through them. Sometimes the controls get reversed or don't work at all. There is no story and if there is it is equally pointless. You play this when you are ready to discombobulate yourself. There are worse, but this "game" I choose because it isn't a walking simulator with HD grass for you to make wallpapers out of, that you pay to install in the first place. It is truly pointless whatever you decide to do. Therefore, it makes for the ultimate weapon to launch into some poor trench-goer's dugout to destroy their morale by waiting for them to blow themselves up. This is how we will win the war.

Well, they already did James Bond's car so I'm gonna go with the Batmobile, preferably the one from the 90s animated series that kicked off the DCAU because I loved that show.

Alternatively, the ones from the live action movies are pretty cool and probably a much better basis if one wanted to recreate Batman's famous car.

Hmmm, if there's one car I would like to see come to life...

It would be the incredibile , from the incredibles

McDonald's I guess, it's pretty much the only one I go to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back