Other Random question of the day

Given chocolate is just tree nuts produced to make that chocolate taste palatable, yes (especially since milk is in milk chocolate, which is bad in large quantities). Cats and dogs have omnivorous diets. While their diet has changed to include more veggies and fruits, they'll only ever eat berries and grass when they are feeling sick, stressed, anxious, or if they have an upset stomach. If they are given improper foods (like when forced onto a vegan diet), they'll want to eat grass because their body is craving protein from a meaty source and they are not getting that.

Granted, even if the chocolate was poisonous to them, depending on the weight of the dog/cat eating it, they are able to eat a little bit but it will make them beyond sick for a couple days. So it's not great. Its like cyanide to them. While you can survive eating trace amounts of cyanide, don't go eating a spoonful as that will kill you or make you bedridden.

I think probably yes. There isnt much nutritional value in chocolate...

But I don't let that stop me, so I'd probably give it to them as treats anyways lol

Does it count if my question is to ask them to do something for me? If so, I'd love to ask Paarthurnax to teach me the way of the voice, or Qui-Gon Jin to teach me the way of the force.

Otherwise, I could ask Nicholas Flammel how to make a sorcerer's stone

As I swear I have some acute PTSD or really bad anxiety, especially if I don't sleep well. So yes. I feel like people are going to be breaking down my windows to kill my family and I for whatever reason and there's no cause for it. I don't just have it over small things, I have it over literally nothing.

Random question of the day:

Do you ever get paranoid over small things?
I have firsthand experienced something I thought was never going to happen. So I was walking back home, From a trip, and it had rained for the past two days. I was badly sleep deprived and slowly my thoughts turned violent. I thought I was Agent 47 from Hitman, Sadly, I thought I was supposed to kill someone. I was this >< close from killing someone, Good thing I passed out though.
I woke up on this bed and this woman explained she found me asleep by the road under a tree, so she and her husband were kind enough to bring me back to their house and let me get a free ride back home.
If you are concerned, Don't worry. My mother isn't letting me walk anywhere else anymore.

-Birds flying over head. They're GOING to shit on me.
-Somebody sitting behind me while I drive? They're GOING to stab me in the neck with a needle.
-I hear a real heartbeat. Mine is ABOUT to stop because it needs to sync up and cant?
-My car is going to get towed (doesnt matter where it is)
-My car has a flat tired
-Going to fall through my desk chair the piston will poke in a place it doesn't belong.
-Dentist definitely fucked something up and now my teeth is going to fall out in my food.
-waiting to hear a call from work about something stupid I didnt do but getting talked about it anyway thanks for the waste of time super cool
-the bottom of of this box I picked up is about to fall out any second now i know it.
-Glass shelf is gonna fall and shatter because reasons.
-Got soap in my eye in the shower serial killer is about to destroy my life

Was I just supposed to say yes for this or prove that I might be a psycho?

It kinda depends on the situation. My hometown is small enough that we don't get bad traffic often, and big-city traffic makes me more nervous than anything. However, people driving 5-10 mph under the speed limit on the highway is irritating, and I get some road rage driving at work. Mostly because people's brains stop working as soon as they see flashing lights.

Only when other people do stupid things that endanger the life of my family and me like about to come into my lane, drive over the median just to do a turn and almost swipe me.

If you could ask one fictional character a question, who would it be and what would you ask them?
I'd ask Waluigi if he would like to teach me to play tennis. I've actually never played it and he seems really good. I've always wanted to learn and I think he'd be a good teacher. We'd bond over my improvement as time passed and eventually get married

I'd ask Waluigi if he would like to teach me to play tennis. I've actually never played it and he seems really good. I've always wanted to learn and I think he'd be a good teacher. We'd bond over my improvement as time passed and eventually get married
Simp XD

If you had a dollar for every time a celebrity or politician said something dumb, how much money would you currently have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back