Other Random question of the day

bvwvi0wlo77z.jpg

I have a client who is the owner of Block chain. Super nice woman. She feeds me information UN stuff and things about the president that still is up in the air as media is concerned. One of the coolest contacts I have

Ah in that case Vic Fuentes. Lead singer of Pierce the Veil. Complete douche. I was really disappointed when I met him. Especially since I liked their music. Typical celebrity entitlement, especially how he talked about some of his fans.

Like I said, a fist fight, but for some more info, a fist fight on the streets. Pretty much, a classic street brawl. Both Russians and rednecks are known for a good street fight, so I was wanting to know your opinion on which of these two would win a street brawl.

So like, stereotypes fighting each other?

In that case, it kinda depends on which stereotypes we pick and how far we want to go with them. Let's say the redneck is a morbidly obese guy in a walmart chair wielding an AR-15 and the Russian is an ex-Red Army soldier wearing a tracksuit with a fresh bottle of vodka, mounted on top of a bear.

Would that be a fair fight?

Last edited:
So like, stereotypes fighting each other?

In that case, it kinda depends on which stereotypes we pick and how far we want to go with them. Let's say the redneck is a morbidly obese guy in a walmart chair wielding an AR-15 and the Russian is an ex-Red Army soldier wearing a tracksuit with a fresh bottle of vodka, mounted on top of a bear.

Would that be a fair fight?
I've said it multiple times, it's a fist fight, no weapons or animals allowed. Maybe reading the question right would help.

Random question of the day:

Who would win a fist fight? A Russian or a redneck?
not a question of today necessarily but in a fist fight but here goes. Though conscription in Russia would give the Russian the "upper hand" in terms of experience and whatnot, the average American is more than 10 Kgs heavier, with both nations sharing similar height. And weight is definitely a factor in a fist fight. But the Russian is more likely to know HOW to deal with a slightly bigger opponent.. My money is on the Russian.

No answers to yesterday's question, only to the question I asked two days ago. Beautiful.

Are American kids really as bad as people say?

I dont know ive never really had much to compare them to as i live here. Honestly i think its pretty bad to say that about ALL of us. Very bad.
The key to insulting america is to stick with insulting the south. Texas is full of patriotic idiots and alabama/west virginia is fot incest.
Although i do know a lot of dumb people and all my friends that have like moved here from the U.K. Are really great!

I live in the US, so my perception might be biased. But I’d say that all in all, no. There are a number of families that really don’t know how to parent, and their kids are spoiled brats as a result sometimes. But most kids I’ve met are honestly really not that bad.

One final thing I'll say about my own experiences with American kids is that some of them are incredibly foulmouthed even at age 8, because some of them are spouting profanity on YouTube they shouldn't even be using at their age. That's all I'll say about it.

What's one of the best cartoon voices you've ever heard?

What was the most entitled person you've ever met like?
my parents LMFAO
basically... anything you do, they are entitled to gratitude for giving birth and by default they are netiltled to respect NO MATTER WHAT. The no matter what matters because parents are due respect but there are limits to it if they are assholes lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back