• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just going through it all over again, the wish can not be in dialogue?
Mhm~ let's go by example. It's not simply just the wish itself. But it's the process of why and how strong they want to escape.

E.x 1 :
Things has been going slow. Even the rivulets of tears that ran down her cheeks were becoming painful. Thundering cries echoes in the distance, the bleak reddening sky and suffocating gunpowder lingers in the air, scratching her throat and nostrils dry. Her frame shook with each sob that gnaws at her core, she wants to be taken away. To the afterlife that she was too coward to commit on her own, or to someplace beyond, somewhere, somewhere she can live without a constant need to fear the rise of dawn and days of living within this doomed landscape of war.

Gods are a taboo topic, they've abandoned their subjects. Or perhaps there was ever any gods to look after them to begin with.

Still, she prayed, and hoped, and wished that she would be taken away. Somewhere where the grass grows beyond the eyes can see. Where the air is clean and where she can live a life of her own accord. Days, weeks, months, the longest time, nothing happened. Yet she held onto that hope deep inside her.

Awoken from her dreams, her eyes shone in great wonders of confusion at the floating paper in front of her. It reads of a world faraway, of an adventure she can choose on her own in the price of her existence within her world.

Whether it was still a dream or not, she signed the strange paper claiming to be her savior. To seek whatever comfort that she can held.

And so just like that, the girl will soon learn that God does exist. Some may not listen but that does not mean others are not in constant state of helping.

E.x 2
Things has been going slow. Even the rivulets of tears that ran down her cheeks were becoming painful. Thundering cries echoes in the distance, the bleak reddening sky and suffocating gunpowder lingers in the air, scratching her throat and nostrils dry. Her frame shook with each sob that gnaws at her core, she wants to be taken away.

Gods are a taboo topic, they've abandoned their subjects. Or perhaps there was ever any gods to look after them to begin with.

"Please... Just take me away, somewhere."

There was no answer, she herself is doubtful. Losing the battle outside and in her own mind.

See that there are no clear reason why exactly Quazirier should appear in the second example? She has a wish but that wish is vocally and writtenly too vague and she does not have the absolution to go through with the hope, nor a past reason.

Updated it!
Mmm... Hey... I had the characters mixed up in my mind and I thought your oc was the crazy vigilante for a while there. My bad!

So I took a look at your oc and I think I get what the issue was. Lucio has been trying to help you in a kind and subtle way, but if you want I can give it to you raw. It might be faster.

Mmm... Hey... I had the characters mixed up in my mind and I thought your oc was the crazy vigilante for a while there. My bad!

So I took a look at your oc and I think I get what the issue was. Lucio has been trying to help you in a kind and subtle way, but if you want I can give it to you raw. It might be faster.
Ye.

I love it! You found a way to make her feel soft and delicate, but also brave and daring.

I did not expect anyone's first reaction to be to show gratitude.
Thank you! That is such a great description haha.

Well, Orivin hasn't done anything bad or acted like a bad person and even welcomed them / invited them into the inn. So wouldn't you give your thanks? :closed eyes open smile:

Thank you! That is such a great description haha.

Well, Orivin hasn't done anything bad or acted like a bad person and even welcomed them / invited them into the inn. So wouldn't you give your thanks? :closed eyes open smile:
Totally! I feel like its one of those cases where common sense is not very common, so she stands out.

Its two things, really.

1. Though he has a tragic backstory, everything seemed to have been resolved perfectly at the end, so it doesnt make much sense he would want to escape. He killed the dad and saved his sister, and at the end they god a new father. All is well!

2. There was not tie-in with rp story. Like, the dream, the introduction of the contract and the moment he left the world behind. You added some of it, but its weird because i5 doesnt fix point 1.

Fix: Making it so there is lingering effects of killing his dad would be good! Maybe they are free, but his sister freaks out every time she sees him because of ptsd or something like that, and because of that he wishes to leave so she can heal without him. And maybeeven heal himself in the process... stuff like that. A reason to have the dessire to escape thats related to the backstory.

Totally! I feel like its one of those cases where common sense is not very common, so she stands out.

Its two things, really.

1. Though he has a tragic backstory, everything seemed to have been resolved perfectly at the end, so it doesnt make much sense he would want to escape. He killed the dad and saved his sister, and at the end they god a new father. All is well!

2. There was not tie-in with rp story. Like, the dream, the introduction of the contract and the moment he left the world behind. You added some of it, but its weird because i5 doesnt fix point 1.

Fix: Making it so there is lingering effects of killing his dad would be good! Maybe they are free, but his sister freaks out every time she sees him because of ptsd or something like that, and because of that he wishes to leave so she can heal without him. And maybeeven heal himself in the process... stuff like that. A reason to have the dessire to escape thats related to the backstory.
GOOD CHOICE IM GONNA DO THAT

Sorry for posting late I've been a little busy, I hope it's good enough-
She seems lovely, there is just one thing that needs to be clarified: Her wish and how long she has been wanting it, and her level of need to escape such life. <3

good thing Mir didn't need much elaborating of such need

while I listed his power as Earth, I'm thinking of his power to be themed as more of a bug swarm thing, majoring in healing.

good thing Mir didn't need much elaborating of such need

while I listed his power as Earth, I'm thinking of his power to be themed as more of a bug swarm thing, majoring in healing.
Mir have the keywords of 'daydreaming away' 'most days' 'hoping' and 'somewhere else' even if it's briefly mentioned, it ties in to the fact he no longer feels at home and the need to get away. <3

As for powers, characters may gradually branch out to what they might desire to have. But may I know how that bug swarm will work? I do not think I have heard of those before.

Mir have the keywords of 'daydreaming away' 'most days' 'hoping' and 'somewhere else' even if it's briefly mentioned, it ties in to the fact he no longer feels at home and the need to get away. <3

As for powers, characters may gradually branch out to what they might desire to have. But may I know how that bug swarm will work? I do not think I have heard of those before.
Well since you can see lots of insects and stuff gathered in soggy soil under a rock or something I thought I could stretch out a bit and make it under the Earth category
It would be something like making a swarm out of magic energy or transforming parts of his body magically into a swarm of bugs
the healing would be justified as something like bugs sapping out materials that would act as medicine or bandages or eating out the poison out of their system or stuff like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back