• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also, Vincent ended up a lot more sinister than I had intended.
That's interesting, a hero in his own mind.

But what does he wish for? To escape such world where he's having the time of murderous spree and fleeing authority?

Mhm~

I am outside at the moment for the whole day, but I can answer questions should you have any. <3

As for starting the roleplay. Since we have four now, it is enough to start as it is a mark I placed.

From the starter I'm sure you all know that you'd be dropped right onto one another. Feel free to start and interact, minding the others.

He used to like being a superhero, but then he pressure made him crack.
Oh, I think the issue its that your wish was not stated on the sheet.
Neither the wish or the contract appeared.
Ah, yes. That was what I wanted to say.

For a wish to be answered by Quazirier, the resolution in it to escape such world you're bind in, must be strong. To have a need of absolute escape instead of simple act that goes unnoticed, as morally wrong as it is. <3

And he is invited by a divine overseeing God. Thus whatever wish he made must be told in his post. As well as the contract.

Unless you were planning to put it in his starter?

He absolutely did wish for it, but I was planning on withholding it for now, for d r a m a. I can put it in my starter if you need me to though.

He absolutely did wish for it, but I was planning on withholding it for now, for d r a m a. I can put it in my starter if you need me to though.
You may put it in the CS, other than Quazirier, no one else may know this information. Since they are strangers.

But since I will be mainly monitoring the world. It is important that OOCly I may know what you have in stored for your character. Even if my MPA have no clue of the wishes.

Drama may be brought on different levels of character development, withholding important information should you deem it to be important is rather fair. But it will also cause more issue than I can help to settle OOCly.

Heya! I know there's four people already but I figured I could ask if you were still accepting CSs? I finally have some time to sit down and write some things if your still accepting?

Heya! I know there's four people already but I figured I could ask if you were still accepting CSs? I finally have some time to sit down and write some things if your still accepting?
Yes, since you commented before the thread were closed. I am still accepting CS. <3

Knight boi Knight boi
Ah-ah~ unless it's majorly personal to the point of character impact. Outsider weapons of any kind are not allowed into Rales.

Also why...is he carrying flints?

Also you're quite missing a big chunk of Backstory, wish and contract. <3

Last edited:
To clarify, the CS that I have reacted with <3 are accepted.

Those who I have not reacted to, needs to be reworked still. I cannot simply accept ambiguity Wishers since a Divinity God itself has answered that person's wish (≧▽≦)

Knight boi Knight boi
Ah-ah~ unless it's majorly personal to the point of character impact. Outsider weapons of any kind are not allowed into Rales.

Also why...is he carrying flints?

Also you're quite missing a big chunk of Backstory, wish and contract. <3
Yes it’s currently a w.i.p! I’m a bit brain dead at the moment so my apologies~

Finally posted! Feel free to let me know what you think and if I need to change anything!

updated my character!~
Yoho~ I would like to ask what Kaito's wish was? A strong wish to get away from reality. The resolution to leave everything behind for the sole hope of escape is what Quazirier look for in a Wisher.

It did not just come randomly to strangers who have no wish or strength to believe that somewhere out there, somewhere out in the bleeding night sky of wonders. That there is a place for them.

Yoho~ I would like to ask what Kaito's wish was? A strong wish to get away from reality. The resolution to leave everything behind for the sole hope of escape is what Quazirier look for in a Wisher.

It did not just come randomly to strangers who have no wish or strength to believe that somewhere out there, somewhere out in the bleeding night sky of wonders. That there is a place for them.
Oh yes I believe kaitos wish is for his family to be protected at all costs and for his sister to live her best life? If that’s available at least.

Oh yes I believe kaitos wish is for his family to be protected at all costs and for his sister to live her best life? If that’s available at least.
Ohh

But, no matter the cost. There will be no reason for Quazirier to protect a family of Wishers, since when they sign the contract, they sever their ties to everyone and everything in their world. In other words, the character no longer has a family, they left behind to those who once knew them.

It is only a wish to be taken away from their world that Quazirier will grant.

Ohh

But, no matter the cost. There will be no reason for Quazirier to protect a family of Wishers, since when they sign the contract, they sever their ties to everyone and everything in their world. In other words, the character no longer has a family, they left behind to those who once knew them.

It is only a wish to be taken away from their world that Quazirier will grant.
Oh okay got it then I’ll do that as the wish then???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back