• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Relias_

Rose tea tastes good sometimes
Roleplay Type(s)
For OOC use
Unless y'all want to use discord for this. I'm fine with whatever (≧▽≦)

Question!

Would armor be allowed for characters! I’m just a bit curious is all!
You mean if they're able to go to the world with armors and weapons already equipped?

Nope! Anything they require will be given at Wanderer's Law as a starter set! <3

Is a faceclaim required , or can it just be a written description?
If you have trouble finding one that suit your particular character in a way that makes sense, then a detailed written description will be fine.

The picture is there for easier confirmation of how they look. <3

Character posted! Although it was a bit of a rush. Will my character be alright? I have a feeling there may be some rules I've broken...

HOLY COW

I was not expecting to go that dark on her description. It was just the best way I could find to express her situation, taking into account her personality.

Character posted! Although it was a bit of a rush. Will my character be alright? I have a feeling there may be some rules I've broken...
Sup, timing buddy! Imma read your oc real quick.

Ah-ah~
Unless the weapon is something of major importance to him. Outsider's weapon cannot be brought into Rales <3

HOLY COW

I was not expecting to go that dark on her description. It was just the best way I could find to express her situation, taking into account her personality.
Ahaha, sometimes the most surprising ones are those who we write without knowing where it would head to.

Ahaha, sometimes the most surprising ones are those who we write without knowing where it would head to.
Haha, yeah. But it feels very weird when it happens to me.

I probably didn't express it well on the sheet, but she is basically from the mid 2010's.
Ah~ the times before covid. I remember those sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back