• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
*hits her neck on a corner and dies instantly in a fantasy world*

Among the newly arrived dwarves, the tallest one is the one consuming the snow like a mad man with no alert of what could happen if one eat such a thing in a place so foreign.

As much as I'd like to approve the giant's unethical snow consuming, there are no 'have been here for a while and waiting.'

The characters all arrived at the same time and place. Thus Kaito needs to fall through the portal.

Among the newly arrived dwarves, the tallest one is the one consuming the snow like a mad man with no alert of what could happen if one eat such a thing in a place so foreign.

As much as I'd like to approve the giant's unethical snow consuming, there are no 'have been here for a while and waiting.'

The characters all arrived at the same time and place. Thus Kaito needs to fall through the portal.
Knight boi Knight boi in case you have not read it yet.

That healer will be a nightmare for any who fear bugs.

Chaotic healer. I love it.

well you see it's a representation of his characteristics all mixed into one swarm of bugs depicting the rising real estate values and overheated education competition and the alienation of humans with the advancement of technology and rising of mega corporations with focus more on money than lives in the modern society...
That was a badly attempted joke

but yes, the whole idea I have is a bad lookin healer guy ish

Now I want to see the two rich girls fight it out.
Alisa and Charlotte? That'd be interesting, though unfortunately they're both pacifists lol

It'd just devolve into whose family cared less about them XD

Oh also quick edit, I should have my starter post up after work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back