• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ragdoll

in the attic ♡
interest check ♡ ࿐

hi there! i'm ragdoll (she/her), and i have been roleplaying for about eight years. it's been a little bit since i've been able to properly roleplay, so i may be a little rusty. please forgive me. i'm looking for a roleplay partner (possibly long-term) who will communicate with me. sharing ideas, talking about our characters, and commenting on roleplays is always fun. i am mostly comfortable with mxf, but i am also open to fxf.

lacedivider.png

♡ expectations ♡

i prefer for my partners to be at least fifteen years old. i'm a young adult, but i don't really feel comfortable roleplaying with someone who is much younger than me. i hope you can understand.

responses should usually be at least a couple of paragraphs, but it also depends on the circumstances. i won't be angry with you if your reply is a little under that length. sometimes you just don't have to write that much to get the point across, and it's perfectly fine.

i prefer to roleplay in third person, and i'm not open to any other perspectives, so if you'd like to roleplay with me, keep that in mind.

please use proper grammar and spelling when roleplaying. i know i type in all lower case, but proper capitalization and such is important to me in a roleplay setting.

it is not required, but i like when a partner can communicate with me and share ideas. please let me know if you are no longer interested in a roleplay.

lacedivider.png

♡ genres ♡

here is a list of genres i am interested in:

fantasy
horror
paranormal
romance

if you can incorporate more than one of these genres into our roleplay, i'll be even more interested. i love anything eerie or gothic as well.

i've never really roleplayed with fandoms, but i am open to experimenting with original characters. the only fandom i am comfortable roleplaying with currently is the elder scrolls v: skyrim.

lacedivider.png

♡ thank you ♡

i appreciate you stopping by. please let me know if you're interested in anything. i will try to reply as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back