• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧˖°. birdie's interest check !

birdiequeer

WELCOME TO ...
✮⋆˙ BIRDIE'S INTEREST CHECK !

⇢ 𖥔 ࣪˖ 。ⵢ 🎐.jpeg

before we jump into everything, introductions are in order: you can call me birdie. i'm nineteen — okay, eighteen, but nineteen
in less than two weeks and i know i'm not going to remember to update this. my pronouns are he/him. i've only been roleplaying
for the past three years or so, but i've been writing stories since i was in kindergarten. i'm down to try writing for any genre, but
i have the most experience with modern - day contemporary romance.
rules.

☆゙ i'll only roleplay with people 18+
☆゙ use realistic face claims or written descriptions; no animated face claims.
☆゙ i can write between 200 - 600 words, sometimes more. it depends on a lot of factors — what the plot is, what my roleplay partner gives me to work with, what
scene we're writing ( i'm sorry, but writing extremely long responses for back and forth conversations is so fucking hard ), et cetera. i do try my best to make all
my replies, including the shorter ones, well - written and interesting, and i expect the same from my partner.
☆゙ i don't really do straight pairings. like, at all. i might be willing to do one, but i have to be absolutely in love with your character and their dynamic with mine.
but as a general rule, i only do m/m and f/f pairings ( and if you have a non - binary oc, i'll pair them with either. )
☆゙ i only do original plots. i'm just not really in any fandoms at the moment, and i really hate doubling up.
☆゙ i like ooc chatter, but only really when it's about the roleplay. it helps me stay focused and motivated to continue. so yes, send me memes and headcanons and

songs that remind you of our characters. i promise that it's not bothering me, i love it.
aaand i think that's it for the rules. i don't have any plots in mind now, but i do have a link to my google doc with my ocs. if any of them interest you, message
me and we can discuss plot ideas together: original characters !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back