• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‘…๐’ถ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ

raebil

tuna tuna
๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
'Sup, my name is Rae. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am a twenty-four year old university student and part-time worker, but I try to make as much time to get invested in stories and plots with other people. I would say I am pretty openminded and enjoy worldbuilding with those I attract. There are a few groundwork rules I would like to set in place before I get into the nitty gritty of the plot ideas that are currently tickling my brain. Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day and remember to stay hydrated. ส•ยทแดฅยทส”

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’
  • I mainly play male characters, I always have and will most likely continue to. I can be swayed to play female characters, but I don't know if that will be a big point of contention for most people. That being said, I am accustomed to playing m/m plot lines, though I am trying to dip my toes into m/f lines. My characters range dependent on the plot, from smart asses to kindhearted protectors. Regardless, I promise to bring dynamic males to any thread you can think of!
  • My writing style I would consider semi-literate to literate. The older I have gotten, the less inclined I am to care about word counts or limits. On average, I write about three to five paragraphs that range around 500-1k words. Obviously, this is subject to change depending on the reply I am giving and I understand that there are some situations where it is nearly impossible to give a long reply.
  • As mentioned in my introduction, I enjoy plotting and worldbuilding. My favorite plots are low fantasy, romance, sci-fi, crime, and some anime worlds. I am open to any sort of plots that we could also work towards together. All in all, I am just a simple lad with simple dreams of making stories that I can gush to my partners about.
  • I have no triggers or topics that I find disturbing. I am able to write whatever, whenever. That is not to say that I will go against the rules that are set in place on this site, but I am willing to write out anything within the limits of this site.
  • I love OOC talk, and I prefer to over only sticking strictly to writing together. I have found that I am less likely to continue planning with someone who I feel does not have the same energy as me. Mostly, I am just an unhinged person who loves talking and chatting with people I meet on RP sites and want to make friends as well as make plots with anyone.
  • I am ditch/ghost friendly. I can't bring myself to care if someone suddenly drops a roleplay without a word, because at the end of the day life comes first. I will be upfront with you if I am not feeling how our story is turning out, and I will gladly accept the same from you. That being said, I understand it is hard to bring up things like wanting to stop writing. Sometimes people's styles don't mesh, and I promise to not hold it against you.
  • My schedule and inspiration fluctuates depending on the week I have been having. Occasionally, I will be able to respond multiple times a day, but for the most part I will get replies out a few times a week. If I am not on for a few days, I will try to warn you OOC so that you don't fear me dropping off the face of the planet. I am usually active for OOC chat even when I am not in the mood to write. It's probably one of the reasons why I want to build relationships with my writing partners!

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š
  • I am a twenty-four year old person, and as such, I do not want to write with anyone under the age of twenty. This is for my own comfort, as I find it uncomfortable to interact with people that are younger than that. If I am messaged by someone under the age of 20, I will delete it with no questions asked.
  • I would enjoy an interesting and dynamic character to play against, someone who has faults and struggles just like everyone else. The main concern for me is a character that is too perfect or has an overtly tragic past for the sake of being tragic. Depth is something I find appealing in people's characters. I may not be willing to write with certain characters for being too special or unique, such as a human with stars for irises for example. If it is not realistic, then I am not interested. *Though, arguments can be made depending on low-fantasy or supernatural creatures, but those will be at my discretion*
  • Having a willingness to write is a must. I enjoy having someone who is capable to collaborating in thread, someone who does not wait for my character to guide them. The fastest way to get me disinterested in a thread is to have a character that is only there to react to the actions that my character does, so please refrain from messaging me if that is the type of characters you write.
  • I would prefer someone to message me telling me about themselves a bit and what settings they enjoy, bringing ideas to the table straight off the bat. Tell me what plots interested you, what you think would be interesting to add to the story we will be working on, and anything else you would like to tell me. Letting me know of any triggers or limits you have would also be a great way for me to know what kind of stories would be for you!
  • Communication I have learned is one of the most important aspects in any sort of relationship. Let me know what you would like to do with the story, if there is anything I can do to rework my writing to make it more interesting for you, and if you are feeling bored of the plot. I am willing to restart stories or just scrap them altogether for different plots if that is what you want. I try to be very understanding, so give me the chance to make you feel heard.

๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“…๐“‰๐“ˆ
*these are generalized ideas that are here to help guide and be discussed more in depth via pm's*
Crime (Detective x Mafia Member, Mafia Member x Rival Mafia Member, etc.)
Low Fantasy (Supernatural x Supernatural, Vampire x Human, Supernatural x Human, Demon x Human, etc.)
Dystopian (Tyrannical governments, freedom fighters, secret societies to help combat oppressive forces, etc.)
Angst (Struggling characters finding each other at their lowest moments, Combatting horrible situations together, Trauma bonding, etc.)
Super Powers (Hero x Villain, Villain x Villain, Civilian x Hero/Villain, X-Men-like plots, etc.)
Realistic/Slice of Life (Band Member x Fan, Coffee Shop, University, etc.)
Sci-fi (Space bandits, Star Trek-inspired adventuring through deep space, etc.)

Anything else you want to offer to me, I will certainly listen to!

๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚๐“ˆ
*willing to do cannon x oc or oc x oc*
Naruto - willing to play Naruto, Shikamaru, Itachi, Kakashi, Obito... Really, any character in the verse for the most part.
My Hero Academia - willing to play Aizawa, Dabi, Shigaraki, or Hawks.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - willing to play Jotaro, Rohan, Josuke, Jonathan, or Mista.
Tokyo Ghoul - for this setting, I would be more comfortable in only doing OC x OC.
Jujutsu Kaisen - willing to play Nanami, Gojo, Toge, Yuta, Yuji, or Sukuna.

๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I am excited to hear back from you all and get some great stories started! Please send me a PM if you are interested instead of replying to this thread. I would like to keep it neat! (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Last edited:
Searching for a few more plots. Interested mainly in canon or AU based off Naruto or Jujutsu Kaisen. I'm interested in playing Itachi, Shikamaru, Nanami, or Toge against OCs or canon characters. ส•ยทแดฅยทส”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back