• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Key Killough
circle-cropped-1.png

Interactions:
elytra elytra (Casey)
Mentions: N/A

•••

Key glared at himself in the bathroom mirror and tried vainly to rub the Sharpie-d dick off of the back of his neck and the word Cherry off of his jaw using a white hand towel, flowery handsoap, and too much force. He only managed to make his face red and make the Sharpie turn grey.

Guess this was what he got for passing out for two hours in the living room after being so involved in the party at the start, but it didn't make him any less angry, nor did it make the words go away.

Cherry. He stopped rubbing and sighed. Of course they'd written that. They couldn't ever let that incident go, huh?

He spotted some foundation on the counter and stared at it for a good moment. He really considered putting it on, but he decided against it. It'd probably just make it more obvious that he was covering up something.

He sighed deeply again. When he went back out there, the guys from the team would be there, laughing their asses off because he'd gotten drawn on. And yeah, he'd find it funny if he were any of them, too. Hell, he'd done this before to the guys.

He pulled his green letterman a bit higher on his neck and stared at his reflection for another moment. His expression was so serious, but the crude drawing on his neck made him snicker to himself. "Karma's a bitch, huh?" he said to himself, rubbing the word Cherry with his hand and tossing the towel down on the ground.

He finger-combed his hair back into its previous position and drew in a deep breath. He still looked sharp, and thankfully they hadn't stole his senior ring or his jacket, which were the only two things on his person that he cared--

Wait, shit, no.

He felt his pocket for his wallet, and he just ended up feeling his butt. He scowled and shoved his hand in his pocket, as if that would make it appear, and when it didn't, he yelled "shit!" and banged his fist on the sink so hard that it rattled the mirror above it.

He puffed out his cheeks and blew air out from them, trying to calm himself down as he glared into his eyes. He was going to knock someone's lights out if he didn't calm down.

He lowered the toilet seat and sat on it, rubbing his face and trying to calm down, though it didn't really work.

He spotted a cup sitting on the edge of the bath, and he didn't even take a look at it, just guzzled it down. It tasted strong, and he gagged violently. Still, he forced it down. He needed alcohol in him. If he was going to fight, he'd need to be drunk.

He sat in the bathroom for a good thirty minutes, muttering to himself and trying to calm himself down and failing, and he slowly began to feel his resolve dissolving.

He was about to make a mistake.

He unlocked the door, covering up the writing on his face and neck as best as he could with his left hand, and he walked to the living room.

Some bastard was sitting on the couch-- the same couch that he'd passed out on earlier. Something was suspicious about him-- or maybe that was Key's clouded judgement condemning him from literally no evidence.

He walked up to him, his stance obviously angry and accusatory. "Hey, dickhead. Give me my wallet."

Last edited:
Ryker Sylvi-Highland
(Interacting: BasilOwO BasilOwO [] Mentions: N/A)

Ryker nodded, "A'ight. Lead on, lil' lady." He said, chuckling again. He paid the glares no mind, even if some were thrown his way; he didn't even seem to notice as he followed the girl who was only slightly shorter than him to his sought prize. "Eh? Oh, ahaha! Sure they do." He said, as if he had been focused on something else for a split second. He took note of the girl's petite size, and cocked an eyebrow. "Erm, if ya' don't mind my askin', what's a girl like yerself doin' in a place like this? Parties don't seem like yer, eh...speed." It didn't even dawn on him he might've offended the girl with that statement, but his curiosity was piqued.​

“Parties? Oh, I despise them, but I was asked to attend and not sit around like a snail, so, I really had no choice.” She entered the kitchen, looking around. She’d gag at the tipsy high schoolers, paying no mind that she herself was about ready to fall over. “And you- you seem like the guy that wouldn’t mind spending his time at a large, horny teenager gathering.” She murmured, opening the fridge. “Beer or soda?” She asked, turning slightly to get a better look at him.

Mentions: Quicxk Quicxk

Ryker Sylvi-Highland
(Interacting: BasilOwO BasilOwO [] Mentions: N/A)

"Well, in my honest opinion, seems like ya' made the right one." He replied, following her to the kitchen, waving as he passed those closest to him by; some waved back, most didn't, which was to be expected. At the girl's remark, whether antagonizing or not, Ryker laughed raucously. "Bahahah! That I am, missy, that I am. Boy, do I got some stories." When Sam asked him what drink he'd like, he looked at her confused. "Uh, beer, duh! That even a question?" He seemed...almost insulted soda was even on the menu. Most parties he'd been to had been hardcore, "alcohol-only, get shitfaced" parties that often resulted in Ryker passing out. "'S it, like, some kinda "city thing" for soda to be served?" He said, using air quotes to emphasize his point. "What kinda do beer ya' got?"​

Last edited:
Casey Dunn
Mood: A Tiny Umbrella For Your Troubles, Sir?
Interacting: Key ( ditto ditto ) Mentions: N/A
Casey had collected about 10 tiny umbrellas at that point of the night. They had tuned in to some of the conversations happening around them at some points, but had ended up zoning out during each and every one. Not that it was polite to eavesdrop anyway, but what people didn't know couldn't hurt them, and they weren't sure they could make it through the rest of the party without something to entertain them. When listening in to conversations hadn't worked out, they'd turned back to their umbrella collection, and were in the process of trying to find some way to morph them into some sort of umbrella ball. It was dumb, but it was serving their purposes rather well.

Well. Until they were approach by some random jock and it was demanded that they hand over a wallet.

Which, well, they didn't have a wallet. They didn't even have their wallet on them, because they had a bad habit of forgetting it, and they certainly didn't make a habit of picking up other people's things. They especially didn't pick up things from strangers, and they had no idea who the fuck this was. From all of this, they concluded that the guy standing in front of them was just severely drunk....just like everyone else. They just had to deal with it, unfortunately. The chances of them getting beat up were slowly rising, and it wasn't comforting.

They sighed, throwing their head back and chugging the rest of their drink, before setting it off to the side. They really should've just left. "I don't have your wallet. I don't actually have any wallets." They said, keeping their tone even, not wanting to piss the guy off any more than he currently was. "Look, if you lost it over here, I can help you look. And, like, turn my pockets inside-out so you know I don't have it." They considered offering him one of the tiny umbrellas they had collected, but thought better of it. People were likely not as easily fascinated by them as they were.

Key Killough
circle-cropped-1.png

Status: Looking for his wallet 'cuz it's full of his dad's money via threatening an innocent bystander
Interactions:
elytra elytra (Casey)

•••

Key scowled at them and balled up his fists in a threatening manner (and thus, took his hand off of the Sharpie marks). "I came out here, and here you are, sitting down, drinking something and looking like some kind of housecat, and then you look at me and just say that you don't have a wallet? Bullshit."

He snatched an umbrella from their drink. "I don't know who you are, but if you're lying to me..." He threw the umbrella in their face. "I'm going to knock your teeth out. Now stand up and show me that you don't have it. And if you do, today's gonna be the last day you're on earth."

No doubt, he looked slightly comical behind that threatening-ness-- after all, he did have a grey dick and the word Cherry written on him.

"I didn't lose my wallet neither-- some bastard stole it," he growled. "For your information," he added. "Also, if you know who has a Sharpie-- and if you don't have a Sharpie-- then you're helping me find who I'm going to kill."

Casey Dunn
Mood: Place Passage from the Most Dangerous Game Here
House cat? They were pretty sure they didn't look like a house cat. They weren't even sure what that meant, if they were completely honest. That aside, they seemed to have to options: helping this drunk person or just making a run for it. The second option was tempting, but would end in pain. Besides, the guy looked....sad. Not in the emotional sense, but obviously the night had already put him through some shit. It was almost to the extent that Case felt bad, but they weren't there quite yet. Maybe if they didn't get beaten up, they'd have some sympathy.

Pros of helping: they helped this guy get his wallet. They didn't get beaten up. They had some excitement for the night. Cons of helping: they still might get beaten up, and they would maybe get involved in some stuff they weren't keen on being involved in. Of course, neither of those were guarantees, so the pros seemed to win out.

Looks like they were going to hunt down the person who terrorized this jock for sport. Not really where they expected the night to take them, but it was fine.

They stood up, pulling out all their pockets, before spinning briefly to show the fact that there was no where they could hide it. "No wallet. And I haven't seen any wallets while I've been over here, so whoever took it probably left before I got here." It was best, probably, to just agree that it had been stolen. "And I know about 5 people with sharpies around here, and those are only the ones I've seen. Are you hunting down your wallet first, or killing people with sharpie markers?"

Key Killough
circle-cropped-1.png

Interactions:
elytra elytra (Casey)

•••

Key's face squished together, his eyebrows lowering and his lips tucking inward so that his mouth became a line. This was his thinking face, and it looked slightly painful.

His expression unraveled after a moment and was replaced once more by his angry face. "I have an idea of who might have Sharpie-d my face. We're going to go find my wallet. And then we're killing the Sharpie guy."

He paused a moment, and then demanded, "You have anything that I can cover up my cheek and neck up with, Sweater?" He was doing that thing where one says an article of clothing derogatorily, as if to insult them. "I don't want any more fucking people to say the word Cherry." He said it in an almost desperate way, like that mattered more than covering the dick drawing up.

He gave them another angry look. "Keagen. Key. Football," he said, and gave no further context.

Ash
tumblr_inline_p42rn416m41urfelz_540.gif

Tonight had, admittedly, not been good whatsoever and Ash found herself silently screaming to the gods or the universe asking why they had decided to target her in particular on this dreadful day. All she had wanted was a nice night at a party before going back to school but, as was customary to seemingly everything in Ash's life, it was not to be.

Instead, in the course of barely ten minutes, she had: broken a bottle of alcohol, told that she had fake boobs, told she looked like Katie Curry or something, and then had her friend dare this child to drink and then leave so Ash was stuck biting her lip and trying not to scream at a lack of knowledge of how one dealt with sick, potentially alcohol poisoned children.

And then Ivy tried to throw her hand out to Ash and ask her to dance (and after loudly apologizing about her boobs) and yeah, Ash decided that she was done. Yep. She was going to risk her fun night to take this girl out of the party and make her go to sleep or... something.

A girl and a guy had come into the kitchen in the middle of Ivy's drunken apologies and that just made her more determined to get Ivy out of here. The last thing she needed was Ivy rambling weird things about Ash around other strangers.

So she took her hand. "We're not dancing." Ash said, narrowing her eyes at the younger girl. "You are going to bed."

Ash turned to take Ivy out of the kitchen, only to find that the dude and the girl were between her and freedom. She offered a little smile, struggling to hold onto whatever sanity she had less. "Excuse me, me and... her need to leave. She's really drunk."

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Quicxk Quicxk BasilOwO BasilOwO

LAUREL DAVIS​

Laurel was over an hour late- An hour. Look, she got it, really. Picking shoes was serious business, after all. But an hour? Not for the first time that night, Laurel shut her eyes and took a couple breaths. And then she opened her eyes again, swirled her drink, and took a sip.

She'd come here for her friends, obviously, but she A: had no idea where they were and B: wasn't sure she could handle interacting like a regular human being yet, so instead, she people watched from her corner. And by God, were there people to watch- Namely her boyfriend, mister Key Killough.

He was already drunk, which made her sigh and take another sip of her drink, and he was picking a fight, too, which just made her sigh again.

She could hear the details pretty well from here, and oh, this was the man she was dating. Great. Just great. She watched the other kid respond calm as can be- Who even was that? She hummed to herself, vexed. She could swear that she knew that kid.

"Why did you even think they had your wallet?" she asked herself. "Of all the people here..."

Casey Dunn
Mood: Participating in the Execution of a Criminal for Wallet Related Crimes and Not Exactly Happy About It
Casey didn't understand half of the words leaving the guys mouth at this point, and truly, they were beginning to wonder if it even mattered. Instead of trying to figure out what all those words could mean like an investigator connecting leads with red string, they decided to focus on what they did understand: covering up the sharpie. Most people at this point probably would be less interested in helping, seeing as whoever this guy was seemed to have one hell of an aggressive attitude, but Casey was willing to give him a little more leeway since he was drunk and had lost his wallet, among other things.

So, the sharpie. It couldn't be too hard.

"I have a scarf for the dick drawing." They said, nodding over to where their jacket was by the door. "The....other one is a little more difficult since its on your jaw. Could use one of those large bandages; I think I stuffed some in my jacket somewhere." After the number of times that a situation came up requiring bandages, they had decided to just become a walking minor-injury medical center. It hadn't done them wrong yet. "That or makeup. Those are the two options I can think of." They paused a moment, before tacking on "So you can stop calling me 'sweater', I'm Casey."

They really weren't all that interested in getting buddy-buddy with this guy- KeaganKeyFootball was what he was named in their head now -but they also weren't interested in being called Sweater for the rest of the interaction, however long that happened to be. Hopefully not long, but they weren't sure how long it took to murder someone for the crime of wallet theft.

“What the hell did you do to the poor thing?” She asked, looking at Ash. “Please tell me you didn’t dare her to drink. If you did, you should take her home, not here where people will be fucking and drinking for the rest of the night. If you want, I can help you guys but.. I dunno.”
mentions: Winona Winona Quicxk Quicxk

4e38d312566d48b345d05ff2087906b8.png
23ca90d98f1c71c8e68fa5d2b0fa9ca4--film-carl-grimes.jpg
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Max shyly waved off Casper's thanks in a universal "no problem" sort of gesture. Realizing that conversation was quickly going to dry up on their limited methods of mutual communication, he pulled the notebook and pen out again, flipping to a random blank page. After an awkward pause of thought, he tapped Casper's shoulder and pointed out the hedges around Theo's backyard, carefully writing at the top of the page:

Prunus laurocerasus - English laurel

He continued, drawing a quick sketch of the thick shrub in the margins and then adding some bullet points to the page.
  • Not English, actually- native to southwestern Asia and southeastern Europe.
  • Over 40 cultivars registered. This one looks like Aureovariegata... see the yellow on the leaves?

He looked back to Casper with a bit of a sheepish smile, not knowing whether his nerdy plant rants were going to entertain them or annoy them. Quickly realizing they would have nothing to add to this, Max abruptly changed the subject, hastily jotting down:

So... last Saturday before school. I'm overwhelmed... overwhelmed is the word I was looking for before. Sorry about that.

Accentuating his last point with a shrugging stick figure, mouth slanted apologetically, he handed off the pen and notebook. Unconsciously, he'd started biting his nails, staring off into the hazy night sky over the rooftops of the neighborhood.

Key Killough
circle-cropped-1.png

Status: Covering up face graffiti (go home Key, you're drunk)
Interactions:
elytra elytra (Casey)

•••

Key seemed to perk up at the fact that this person could help him cover up the Sharpie. "Thanks, Katy," he said, getting the name wrong. At least he wasn't yelling. The beast seemed slightly appeased right now. "Bandage would make me look badass, and I'll take the scarf, too."

He covered the marks up with his hands. "You don't have any idea who took the wallet?" he asked, face going angry again as he remembered what he was doing. "You didn't see anyone? Anyone throwing money around? Showing off my wallet?" It was designer, so it was possible. "It'd be a lot easier to know who to slaughter if you did."

He gestured around the room without looking. "Point to them if you do."

Xander
EmbarrassedThreadbareKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

Parties weren't his forte. He didn't quite understand the appeal to being somewhere surrounded by sweaty people, let alone trying to carry on a conversation in such a place. Most of Xan's experiences in parties had been melted down to him nodding his head vigorously as people talked to him while he had no idea what they were saying. And trying to laugh at the proper times. Granted, there was that one time a girl was telling him about her most recent breakup and he started laughing, which earned him a slap.

Xander's original plans for the night, mind you, had been to spend the evening spray painting away. There was a certain house of a certain jerk that had rudely complained about him to the employees in a cafe simply because Xander had been on his phone. Jaw dropped, he had glared at the guy, stuck out his tongue when the dude's back was turned, and then had insisted on going on his merry way. Seriously! Xan certainly wasn't a totally vindictive person.

But then he had been riding his bike home one day when he saw the man in his front yard, stupidly watering his grass, and a plan had formed. A plan that Xander had intended to do tonight. A simple spray painting of a penis on his garage door along with "ok boomer" should do nicely to anger him but, when Xander had rode to the guy's house to go through with his mission, he discovered that he had been foiled.

A barbeque outside his house. Too many witnesses for Xan to go through with it, so he had ridden away into the night and ended up at the party with spray paint still in the pocket of his hoodie.

Xan had been on the search for a bathroom first and foremost, but every bathroom had been occupied. Until he had found the open door leading downstairs. Now interested, Xander peeked his head around and then started down the stairs. Surely if they weren't supposed to be down here, the door would be locked.

His steps halted when he reached the bottom of the stairs and found a guy seated on the floor with a bug crawling on his arm. One eyebrow cocked up in confusion, his head tilting to the side ever so slightly like a confused puppy.

"Are you playing with bugs?"

elytra elytra

Casey Dunn
Mood: I Guess I'm Katy Now
Katy worked. They could deal with Katy. It was, at the very least, a name and a sign of some attempt not to mock them. Also, the fact that he seemed to be less interested in killing Casey was a nice addition; they really didn't want to die, and they especially didn't want to die at some random dudes house party for crimes they didn't commit.

"No idea about the wallet." They answered honestly, shrugging their shoulders. "No one has been bragging about it, and I haven't seen anyone tossing money, so I have no idea. Do you have any guesses to who would've stolen it?" If he did, Casey would likely not know who any of the names were. They weren't all that great at keeping up with who did and didn't go to their school.

They started to make their way to their coat, albeit slowly, just so KeaganKeyFootball didn't think they were making a hasty get away. When they reached it, they shuffled through the pockets, taking out the scarf and a bandage and holding it out to the other teen. They thankfully had no emotional attachment to the scarf, though hoped they'd get it back anyway.

"Here. Try these. Should work for covering both those up."

owen bostwick
"Hell yeah, bro!" Rocky road was undoubtedly the best ice cream flavor in the world. Nay, the whole universe. It was a mix of everything good in life. Chocolate ice cream... Marshmallows... Nuts... You literally could not ask for a better ice cream, in his opinion. "I trust your intuition, bro," he said, dropping the accent. Honestly, Owen wasn't one hundred percent sure what Chase was even saying after complimenting his taste in ice cream. The British accent and flowery language confused him. And Owen liked to think it was because he was drunk, or at least almost drunk, but he didn't even know what "peruse" meant. He was relying on context clues at this point.

"Maybe not at practice, bro. I don't want any reason to do more laps. Which reminds me! Is it just me or does it seem like Coach is riding our asses more than usual? Twenty whole laps because we joked about capri sun? It's bullshit, man." He shook his head, dismissing all negative thoughts from his mind because, once again, this was a party and parties were intended for fun. "Where's Ash anyway?" He asked, bringing the conversation back to her so his whining could hopefully go ignored. "I haven't seen her since we went shopping."

"Party-O and Champion Chase..." He let the words hang in the air, trying to see how they sounded on the tongue. "What about Party-O and Cha-Cha Chase?" He was pretty sure cha-cha had more to do with parties than champions... Then again, he was specifically thinking of The Cha-Cha Slide and completely failed to remember that the cha-cha was an actual dance outside of Dj Casper's classic. "Party-O is perfect, though. It makes me think of spaghettios." He paused, eyes widening in curiosity. "Dude, I wonder if Theo has any spaghettios in his kitchen..."

"Do you want to raid his cabinets instead? I'm kind of hungry, honestly. Plus, like..." He leaned in so Chase could hear him better, voice just above a hushed whisper. "Do you think Theo's mom actually keeps bugs in their basement...? I can't tell if he was joking or not ... I don't.. Really like bugs..." Admitting this aloud, even though the entire school was aware of his tendency to freak out when a bug was near him, was always embarrassing, but he knew he could trust a bro with this information. "Maybe let's just go to the kitchen and raid it and hope someone shares capri suns with us. I think Theo's cousin said he would share?"

Interactions: Beeze Beeze

Key Killough
circle-cropped-1.png

Interactions:
elytra elytra (Casey)
Mentions:
Winona Winona (Mason)

•••

Key gave them a nod of thanks, and then he said it aloud as if they hadn't seen it: "Thanks, Katy."

He took the bandage and unwrapped it. He crumpled up the wrapper and plastic bits and threw them in the general direction of someone's head. He dropped the scarf so that he could put the bandage on his cheek, though he managed to stick a fold to itself as he did. This shortened the bandage a little bit, which left the Y of the word on his cheek exposed. He was oblivious to this face, however.

He bent and picked up the scarf, then just kind of slung it around his neck like one would a cooling cloth after an intense workout. He didn't really know how to wrap a scarf.

He paused after he did it, almost as if he had forgotten what was going on before he put on the scarf. His hand went to his back pocket absently, and thus saw the return of his angry face. "Goddamn...uh, yes, I have an idea-- that...bastard!"

He glared at Casey, though his anger was not directed at them. "You know Mason? Football?" He, again, was talking in the same way that he thought. "You know him?"

Drake
original.gif

"I love revolution," he whispered, although he wasn't entirely sure what this revolution totally entailed. Just that it had to do with, well, fighting for their right to have juice or something. Huh. Were they seriously about to fight people over something as silly as juice? Was Drake willing to lay down his life in the name of Capri Sun?

You better fucking believe he was.

"Let's go, Aaron!" He yelled louder than necessary and started marching after AJ and Tessa, albeit sticking to his own with Aaron. He paused by the coolers and was fully expecting a full out war right then and there for his right to drink juice. But Theo was distracted by a girl and he was able to grab two juices unharmed.

With a frown, he tossed one to Aaron. "This is not what I expected," Drake admitted as he popped off his straw and stab it into the pouch. He sipped slowly, then not so slowly, soon draining the whole thing because let's be honest -- Capri Suns are a swallow of liquid and not much more. "I was expecting for death and violence."

He dropped the empty Capri Sun to the ground (the littering little bastard) and reached back into the cooler for a second one.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties @DyingFlame elytra elytra

Maverick Flynn
Mood: Laughs I'm in Danger
Interacting: Xander ( Winona Winona ) Mentions: N/A
And just like that, he'd been caught. An insect on his arm and no good excuse for it. Flynn really hadn't been expecting someone to come down into the basement, but he probably should've considered the possibility. It was a party, and there were a lot of people, so the likelihood of someone deciding to go through any unlocked door available to them wasn't exactly low. His troubles would've been lessened if he'd just locked the door behind him, but no, he just had to assume that no one would try to open that particular door.

Leading him to now. Doris, it seemed, didn't know of his distress, as she kept happily moving along his arm. Oh, to be an insect with little understanding of embarrassment.

The first thing out of his mouth, of course, was a meek "Insect, not bug.", a gentle reminder despite the fact it would likely destroy his image more than it already was wrecked. He ended up scooping up Doris and moving her to his hands instead. It was far too late to hide the fact that he was holding her, so he figured he might as well continue doing so when thinking up an excuse.

"And I'm not playing with her, she.....she escaped. And I'm putting her back." He tried, though made no move to place her into the enclosure, instead moving his hands so she had more room to walk "I'm down here just for the juice, that's it. And...she was on the juice so, y'know. I had to move her elsewhere."

Casey Dunn
Mood: Caught Up in a Battle of Jocks
There was still some of the sharpie showing under the bandage, and the scarf looked ridiculous, but Casey figured that both these things were fine, because they really didn't want to find out what would happen if they offered to fix it. They didn't have the energy to run that type of mental Olympic race at the moment, so they weren't going to try. Instead, they just let the other continue on like he was. It was doubtful that anyone would try to point it out anyway.

Instead, they focused on the person that was being accused of wallet theft. Mason....Mason....they knew the name, sort of. A Mason had been mentioned in their vicinity, surely. Clearly on the football team, unless the guy in front of him was talking nonsense (which wasn't too unlikely). It wasn't ringing that big a bell, though.

"Honestly? No idea who he is." They admitted after a moment of thought, shrugging once more "But I've gathered from you that he's a bastard, so alright, that works. I don't think I need to know much about him past that. Any idea where he is?" Maybe this would be considered aggravating the situation, since they were making no attempt to get the other to calm down and rethink this, but they were pretty sure there was no way to calm him down until he got 'justice'. He was out for blood, and Casey was just along for the ride.

Key Killough
circle-cropped-1.png

Interactions:
elytra elytra (Casey)
Mentions:
Winona Winona (Mason)

•••

Key huffed and scrunched his brow. "You don't know him?" He huffed again and rubbed his neck, looking down and muttering, "He's probably somewhere shooting the shit with some bitch he'll drop by the end of the night. Trying to get into her pants." He rubbed his neck again, this time more intensely. "I swear to God, I'll gut him and use his entrails to wash my Lambo. I'll fucking...mount his head to my wall..."

He looked back up at Casey. He spoke in something that was nearly a bark. "Brown hair? Mason? Football? Cocky guy?" He described him in short, choppy words, as if that would give Casey any kind of image or make him magically know who he was talking about. "I dunno where he is, but..."

He took a pause, and in it he nibbled at his left pinky's fingernail, scowling. He huffed and dropped his hand. "I got here 's soon as this started, and I took a bet about who could...hold their breath the longest."

Perhaps he spoke in such short, choppy sentences because he had sustained brain damage from that bet, though that was doubtful. He was dumb most of the time. The alcohol was most likely what had brought his language skills down to that of a two-year-old.

Scratch that. His slurring was pretty bad, too. Make that a plastered two-year-old.

He continued. "Passed out. Woke up. Looked for girlfriend. Slept. Woke up. Went to pee. Had a penis on my neck and that fucking nickname on my jaw. No wallet."

He huffed again. "Come on, Katy. Let's go. Time to look." His voice went almost growly. "When we find him, I'm going to knock all of the teeth out of his cocky little grin."

He turned on his heel and felt his pocket again. His face grew angrier, like him feeling the absence of his wallet had stoked his burning fire, and then, without any warning, he yelled, "Mason fucking...!"

There was a long pause in which Key looked down, his eyebrows furrowing and jaw working. He was trying to remember Mason's last name, but it was a bit too hard to focus with his mind so clouded. He stared at the ground for a long moment, the people around no doubt confused and concerned at his yelling.

Finally, he seemed to remember, and he looked up again. "Mason Rivera! Dickhead! Where the hell are you?!" He yelled it at the top of his lungs, though it was very, very doubtful that anyone outside of the living room-- hell, maybe even anyone not within ten feet of him-- had heard his yelling. It was, after all, a rather big, noisy, crowded party.

Ryker Sylvi-Highland
(Interacting: BasilOwO BasilOwO / Winona Winona / Chimney Swift Chimney Swift [] Mentions: N/A)

Ryker, holding his first beer of the night, audibly groaned when he was turned away from his booze. He just wanted a drink, dammit! He turned around, placing the bottle on the counter. "Lemme see 'er; I deal with this sorta shit all the time." Ryker said, standing next to the black haired girl, who was obviously piss drunk, Ryker could tell by her swaying movements and posture. "Damn, she musta been goin' hard on the drinks." He asked, turning to the girl he had originally come to the kitchen with. "You said there was some pop in the fridge? Can ya' give some to our alcoholic friend 'ere? Caffeine or water'll hopefully do the trick." He instructed, taking the drunk girl into his arms, checking her pupils for dilation.

"How long she been like this? She vomit at all? Did ya' find 'er like this?" He asked, peppering the blonde with questions. He wanted to help, but he also wanted to hurry; after all, he hoped he would be this drunk by the end of the night, unconsciously smirking at the thought of going all night long, thinking back the parties he would attend in Texas, and ultimately get in trouble with his foster parents for even being close to that party. Here, with an actual father, he could forget about all that; about the "strict rules" his other parents had forced onto him. Or so he thought, anyway; he hadn't been with Thomas long, but took to calling him dad quite easily, despite their differences. He went back to his question, seemingly remembering the kind of situation he was in with a shake of his head, as if he had forgotten in the first place. "She eat yet? Ya' know how many bottles she drank? Musta been a lot...shit. Ah, damn, do you even know 'er? Or didja just find 'er like this?" His gaze turned to the blonde girl, whose name he did not know yet. Shit, he didn't know anyone's name! Now wasn't the time for an introduction.​

06c9ca551d8716851eb576c819520787.png
download.jpeg
Winona Winona Quicxk Quicxk
"Whaaat? I like, the night is young and I feel great." Ivy protested, despite allowing herself to be tugged along. Along the way, they were accosted by a short young man who was built like a firefighter. Though his questions were directed to Ash, Ivy drowsily interjected to answer them.

"I been here like, thirty minuths?"

"No, I didn' throw up."

"No, I found her like that, over there by the counter..."

"Eating? Do I look like? Oh my god. Oh. My. God."

"2 drinks. Just 2. But whaterver Barbie gave me... like, wow." She made an exploding gesture with her free hand. She clearly didn't understand that a drink of alcohol, in terms of BAC, was actually a specific measure... and she had been drinking almost entirely hard liquor. She'd likely had at least 5 drinks, which at her weight was way over a healthy limit. Right now, she was mostly just delirious and annoying, but any more and she would be at risk for deadly side effects.

Ivy twirled a lock of her hair, tipping towards Ash for more support. The floor seemed to tilt and shift under her numb legs, all the while her face felt weird and the sounds around her wavered in and out of focus. She wasn't sure if this was scary or the most fun she'd had in months... honestly, given her circumstances, it was probably both.​

Ash
tumblr_inline_p42rn416m41urfelz_540.gif

"I didn't dare her to drink," she responded first to the rude girl that she still didn't really recognize. Not only had her night been ruined by Ivy, but now someone else was blaming her for Ivy's drunken stupor? Why would she be trying to get the poor drunk girl out of here if she had? "My friend dared her to, because..." Ash trailed off and certainly didn't want to finish that sentence. "Look it doesn't matter."

Her gaze shifted now to the guy who seemed much friendlier. Ash was fully prepared to answer his questions, but Ivy beat her to it. She looked down at the young girl and rolled her eyes when she answered them as if he had been asking her. Well, at least Ivy could answer those questions. That had to be somewhat of a good sign, right?

And then Ivy decided to say that Barbie had given her the rp and Ash's eyes widened because, well, she wasn't sure if Ivy was talking about her or Dani, but it would look like she was talking about Ash in this situation. And god damnit, Ash had made plenty of bad decisions in her life, but giving someone like Ivy too much alcohol was simply not one of them.

"I'm Ash, not Barbie." She was quick to blurt out, although she wasn't sure that that really made the point that she was going for. Her eyes drifted shut and she took in a deep breath before looking back at the guy before her. "I'm just going to take her to lay down in one of Theo's extra bedrooms or something. I'm sure she'll be fine."

As Ash said this, she put an arm around a wobbly Ivy's shoulders to keep her from falling over and try to cement her point.

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Quicxk Quicxk BasilOwO BasilOwO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back