• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
well, Bai is technically the closest, in terms of character location, unless someone else is in the vicinity. :P

wait, is cal outside or inside?

Edit: oh, i just read the question again lol. Bai isn't in the house so she's good.

Also, i think Zeke is the either the most likely or tge least likely depending on calahan’s hand’s position.

Hey guys, so it looks like we won't be having Brian participate in the RP, however I'd like to welcome a new player Xavier Collins Xavier Collins who will be playing Danny Rutherford ^^

Will make a post soon, just checking over everything and making sure I know what just went down. XD (Going to be a slight delay on the post.)

Last edited:
Heeyyyyy. Also, Physiicz Physiicz Aileen JUST came into the hallway. She was in the back at first. (I read that after I posted, but realized it didn’t matter anyway).

Can’t decide if Leonora sees Jordan and is like ”Lemme help.” Or “I’m outie 5000.”

Why must you do this to me RpN? For some reasons my notifications always mess up for this OOC D:
Anyways, Devin was going to walk out into the hall for my next post, so he'd be there too.
And welcome, Xavier!

Why must you do this to me RpN? For some reasons my notifications always mess up for this OOC D:
Anyways, Devin was going to walk out into the hall for my next post, so he'd be there too.
And welcome, Xavier!
-sits and avidly waits for post-

Ayama Ayama Nathaniel and Danny seem like they would be pretty good friends, neither of them have big elaborate personalities that might scare the other off.
FireFlare FireFlare I think Devin and Danny would other maybe have talked a time or two, they would just be acquaintances

Last edited:
Okay so, because my brain is fried I’m a little confused. Mostly everyone is in the hall right? And by hall you mean hallway or this?

He meeting tonight/last night and just got back (4am) and am super tired. So I won’t be able to get a post up tonight since I can barely type this without barely nodding off. But maybe we’ll see who got shot so I can add that in 😏 goodnite y’all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back