• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
we shall see. those two would be the most anime cliche ship if it happens. childhood friends always get together in anime :P (back when i watched)

we shall see. those two would be the most anime cliche ship if it happens. childhood friends always get together in anime :P (back when i watched)
even now they still do or at least it's insinuated. As I've moved, for the most part, away from the romance/harem genres. To more slice of life and comedies.

even now they still do or at least it's insinuated. As I've moved, for the most part, away from the romance/harem genres. To more slice of life and comedies.
my main genres were slice of life and comedies. that and anime that was grounded and complex. but harems were one of my first (tenchi muyo) and will always have a special place in my heart

my main genres were slice of life and comedies. that and anime that was grounded and complex. but harems were one of my first (tenchi muyo) and will always have a special place in my heart
Harems were how I got into anime, even if the ones I watched were fairly bad. (Rosario & Vampire). But now I've moved into things that are just more amusing and funny. Although I did watch a recent harem, but it wasn't really as the main character had clearly stated, multiple times, that he loved only one of the characters.

shh. Don't judge, my tastes have gotten MUCH better. I just couldn't ever get into shows like Inuyasha, Naruto, or even DBZ. They just felt.......blah to me.
i never really liked the mainstream anime. especially, shounen. but as time went on it got harder and harder to find the good stuff. so i just gave up on watching anime. but it opened my eyes to some reeeeaally good shows. i'm glad i dropped anime if that's what it took to open my eyes to the good stuff i watch now

Harems were how I got into anime, even if the ones I watched were fairly bad. (Rosario & Vampire). But now I've moved into things that are just more amusing and funny. Although I did watch a recent harem, but it wasn't really as the main character had clearly stated, multiple times, that he loved only one of the characters.
the last harem i watched was monster musume. well, i read it cause i only read the manga.

i never really liked the mainstream anime. especially, shounen. but as time went on it got harder and harder to find the good stuff. so i just gave up on watching anime. but it opened my eyes to some reeeeaally good shows. i'm glad i dropped anime if that's what it took to open my eyes to the good stuff i watch now
What are these good shows you speak of?

who's all still in the hallway/house? Gonna put all of our characters names into a random picker to see who gets shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back