• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have a few different ideas for Zeke. As he needs to really prove that he has chronokinesis

Does hitting things with age have anything to do with it? And I think Uriel and Zeke should have this fighter kinship after their wounding?

Ayama Ayama Let me get back to you. I need some time to think about your myriad of characters.

Does hitting things with age have anything to do with it? And I think Uriel and Zeke should have this fighter kinship after their wounding?

Ayama Ayama Let me get back to you. I need some time to think about your myriad of characters.
-chuckles- 'Myriad, he says...' I probably shouldn't tell you how many characters I play in my own RPs then xD

sorry for my delayed post. i started it then got busy and took a couple days to finish it up. i think we have until everyone demonstrates their power to try and do collabs. that way the characters in the story know what each other can do.

They gotta demonstrate first shouldn’t they? Our characters don’t know what they can do yet.
Actually they all announced/described their powers in the previous round, so it's perfectly fine to do some tests/collabs/whatever now ^^

for collaborations to make things easier (at least for me and my prior RP mates) we used google documents. making a google account is free. if you have a youtube account then you already have one anyway. you make/start a new document from a site called google drive and there's an option to add someone else to the document to help edit. give them permission to do so and then both people can type on the same document in real time. you can communicate via notes that hang out on the side of the document.

just something to help for this ( i hope ) and future RPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back