• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okay so it looks like it’s between either Zeke or Jordan who gets shot. I’ll put the two names into a random name picker and another choice for the bullets to miss.

I said this to Ayama in DMs but these aren’t any ordinary bullets ;)

Okay so it looks like it’s between either Zeke or Jordan who gets shot. I’ll put the two names into a random name picker and another choice for the bullets to miss.

I said this to Ayama in DMs but these aren’t any ordinary bullets ;)

Do I need to update my post if anything? Or is it fine?

Oh lord..... here we go..... someone’s gonna die.....

Also, question for Physiicz Physiicz . Does Callahan know what the kids powers are individually, or just who the kids with powers are.

They have no knowledge of what kind of powers these kids have. They only knew Uriel had powers that were present, they didn’t realise the other kids powers had become present yet but of course now they know

*screams louder*

Oh gosh. You’re right. We’re all gonna die....

uhhh maybe they can run through the forest? Or something? I mean, Jordan might wake up soon? Plus, we have Leo. She’s a iron hard hit, literally.

*screams louder*

Oh gosh. You’re right. We’re all gonna die....

uhhh maybe they can run through the forest? Or something? I mean, Jordan might wake up soon? Plus, we have Leo. She’s a iron hard hit, literally.

Hopefully, that power keeps, Leo's power is adaptive, it changes to fit the situation.

Well, right now she’s a iron hit. Hopes she keeps it that way.... X<

but Idk. Aileen is kinda useless in this situation. Lol. She doesn't know how to use her powers right, and she doesn't know that cause she’s freaking out it’s gonna make it worse. Maybe the chemicals won’t completely take down Zeke.....? Unlikely, but still.

Well, right now she’s a iron hit. Hopes she keeps it that way.... X<

but Idk. Aileen is kinda useless in this situation. Lol. She doesn't know how to use her powers right, and she doesn't know that cause she’s freaking out it’s gonna make it worse. Maybe the chemicals won’t completely take down Zeke.....? Unlikely, but still.

Looks like we're are going to get Epsteined...

Last edited:
Leo’s adaption won’t change unless it’s not working well, so they should be good. But then again the bullets aren’t normal so who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back