• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Where the hell are all these posts talking about Jordan's house being away from everything and off the map? -.-

Ayama Ayama Gotta start opening them eyes!

Attachments

• A0E88743-2AF1-402D-86C6-8E0EAD488EF1.png
    A0E88743-2AF1-402D-86C6-8E0EAD488EF1.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 8
  • CA9697F4-10BB-4F8D-B017-85208D92A75A.png
    CA9697F4-10BB-4F8D-B017-85208D92A75A.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 9
Uh, I just re-read that first post for, like, the third time and saw nothing about the house being off the map.

Here is the first post as it shows up for me:
The house vibrated, a rhythmic and quick bass blasted from the large speakers throughout the house. Jordan sat up against the side of his bed, wearing only a pair of ripped jeans and having a burning cigarette in his right hand curled smoke into the air. Although Jordan didn't regularly smoke, a nicotine buzz was welcome to calm the stress of a party or in reality the grief. Taking a drag, he allowed the smoke to enter his lungs, the blunt taste of tobacco scorching his tongue. Exhaling the smoke left a lingering smog around the room. His brown eyes flicked across the room, watching the smoke dance along to the music.

The room itself was quite large. The walls were lined with trophies and medals, all football related. Being a decent athlete and starting quarterback for Springfield High varsity team, it was obvious Jordan would end up winning something but what was the point when there wasn't any to be proud of it? His parents didn't give a shit, in fact he hadn't seen them in little over a week. Being so engrossed in their new jobs at that weird research facility, Jordan couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have parents who actually cared. No matter, no point worrying over things that would never happen.

He stubbed the cigarette out on his bedroom floor and stood up, his large frame barely taking up any space in the large bedroom. He walked over to his bedside table where a bottle of Hennessey sat, half done already. Passing by his mirror he glanced in it. The perfect body he had worked so hard to make, spending days at a time in the gym only for him to be smoking and drinking every weekend, not like there was anyone to stop him. Reaching the bedside table, he took a large swig of the drink, it being little stronger than his previous cigarette but enjoying the burn as it went down his throat. Jordan went back down to his sitting position, the smoke was still present and probably wouldn't go away for awhile. He had maybe an hour before the party started, may as well get some pre-drinks in, right?

Yeah that first bit is definitely not in the first post :/
I saw that second bit but are we all expected to know that 'black site' means no cell phone reception?

seems like it always happens on my days off lol. but when i'm at work then everything is happening!
aint that just how it always feels? I had three days off and like NOTHING happened. Then I started working again 3 days ago and the action kicked into overdrive.

So sorry I haven’t posted in a while! My weekend got really busy really fast. I also have finals tomorrow, so I probably won’t be able to make a post until after that.

Hey y’all! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in forever.... I’ll get a post up after this week, because Thanksgiving is a huge deal to my fam. So see you next week! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back