• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mkay, here are my missing plots:
  • Physiicz Physiicz
    Acantha would generally keep away from him (though to be fair that applies to most everyone).
    Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
    Antisocial + antisocial = no interactions. 'Nuff said ;P
    RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475
    Acantha + Uriel + Brian = Nerd Club! B]
    Meme Machine Meme Machine
    Probably little interaction there as well.
    erzulie erzulie
    Cordial respect towards a fellow scholar- I suspect they have classes together.

Physiicz Physiicz FireFlare FireFlare Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 RandomGuyOffTheStreet2475 Meme Machine Meme Machine Pai Chan Pai Chan erzulie erzulie This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable
Mkay guys, I am being a creeper good co-GM and keeping track of plots. Thought you might be interested to know that nothing has yet been established for:

- Jordan & Brian
-Devin & Brian
-Ibuki & Brian
-Aaron & Brian
-Sarah & Brian
-Brian & Aileen
-Brian & Bai
-Brian & Leonora
-Uriel & Aileen
-Ibuki & Aileen
-Ibuki & Leonora
-Leonora & Aileen

Happy plotting~!
(And let me know if I got any of these wrong ouo )

Last edited:
never saw the guy who posted Brian post in the ooc and he didn't add to his CS. so it's why i didn't add anything relation-wise

erzulie erzulie

So I that picture your character's outfit is in. That is about five minutes from me. It's Downtown Orlando. (The worst place to drive in I should add.) I just found that interesting.

HI IM SORRY. I’ve been off most of today, I’m sorry! I WILL have a reply up today, I swear, and it’ll be within the next hour. Whether it’s coded or not is pending.

I’ll wait until the time skip before posting again. Also Jordan is a smooth mf XD.

Is it fine if their powers start to manifest at the party? With Leonora it won’t be anything big. Since her ability is to adapt, she can’t get drunk. Physiicz Physiicz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back