• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
sorry that i'll have to wait a little later tonight to get a reply out. a lot of text formats are not mobile friendly or dark mode friendly lol. so i have to wait until i get home to read and catch up on all of the amazing posts instead of just writing, right away. Then i have a meeting tonight and i pray that i have enough energy to get on and put out a decent response afterwards.

sorry i haven’t been on the past two days. been out both nights so haven’t really had time to get on. i’ll have a post up later today

certainly not my character lmao
she is one of the least powerful in terms of power imo
zeke is pretty powerful with his time manipulation
and Aileen can be deadly with her decay

and as mika stated above; it is jordan's house-

Mkay guys, votes are open! Who do you think the baddies are there to take? ;P
Three options stick out in my mind. Jordan-his house and power has shown itself.
Uriel- actively been using his power and trying to harness it.
Zeke-also has actively been using his power but in very limited fashion.

Personally, my vote is for Aileen (or Jordan), though I think it would be hilarious if it's actually someone none of us suspects ;P

Idk man. Jordan’s alone in his room. Though, I guess since that’s the easiest they wouldn’t do that? Like, it seems like if they did try they wouldn’t fail, and Jordan can’t be captured yet.

it should be a question whether or not they have exact files on who has powers or not out of everyone at the party
if they don't know, they might just use this as a tactic to find out and no one gets kidnapped just yet..

taking everyone creates too much commotion, especially in such a small town as Springfield. imagine the sudden disappearance of like 20+ kids in one night.

it should be a question whether or not they have exact files on who has powers or not out of everyone at the party
if they don't know, they might just use this as a tactic to find out and no one gets kidnapped just yet..

taking everyone creates too much commotion, especially in such a small town as Springfield. imagine the sudden disappearance of like 20+ kids in one night.
I think all kids who survive the experiment automatically have powers. Not sure if they know what all the powers are though?

Yeah I assumed that they were taking all of those who have powers before I just read the post.

but honestly,,
Ibuki has the power of nullifying other powers, which is very handy too to have at disposal?

I think all kids who survive the experiment automatically have powers. Not sure if they know what all the powers are though?

yes but not everyone of Springfield high has powers, I assume?
so there could be people at the party, who got invited, but don't have any powers.
or did every student get experimented on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back